My Yandere Girlfriend

By Leo_Matsuzaki

What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you lov... More

Chapter 1 Our "Encounter"
Chapter 2 Girlfriend Pecks
Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love
Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!
Chapter 5 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 1
Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2
Chapter 7 Date Day has Arrived! Part 3
Chapter 8 Suspension
Chapter 9 "Cosplay"
Chapter 10 The Mall
Chapter 11 Voted Off
Chapter 12 The Student Council
Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup
Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles
Chapter 15 The Lights
Author Note
Chapter 16 Stranger Things
Chapter 17 The Gathering
Chapter 18 A Plan
Chapter 19 K.O
Chapter 20 Soup Spilled
Chapter 21 Sorry
A/N
Chapter 22 Run
Chapter 23 Explanation
Chapter 25 Back To The Mystery
Chapter 26 Protective Cries
Chapter 27 Clubs
Thanksgiving! Special Chapter
Chapter 28 Insight
Chapter 29 The Stages...
Chapter 30 A Pep Talk
Chapter 31 Forgiving
Chapter 32 - The End
Ending Specials!

Chapter 24 Complicated

1.5K 83 20
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Slight Gore, Slight Swearing and Death

Long Chapter: 2,473 Words

(Very BIG BIG Shoutout to my Editor Midnight_Owl's new Book! "A Monstrous Love" ! So far There is Only 2 Parts, but don't let that waver your choices! It's really good so far! Please check out her account and why not give her a follow also!)
———

I don't know how to feel.. she didn't have any control over the situation. For all I know she could have had a bad past and that's what made her the girl she is today.

She seems sincere but.. I just..

"I.. forgive.. you." My brain doesn't comprehend the words coming out of my mouth.

She looks at me in awe before leaping at me for a hug.

I move over quickly and let her almost hit a wall.

She looks at me shocked, "But... I can't act like you didn't do anything wrong.."

She slowly nods but still looks sad and disappointed. Ashamed mostly.

"So.. give me some time.. okay.. Kirikaku.." Her eyes widen and she looks at me with denial.

"Time.." She looks at me for any sign of backing down but doesn't find any. Her body droops as she nods.

"Okay.." Her voice is small. She gets up slowly, "I'll... make breakfast."

"Okay.." I look away. "You do that."

She walks down the stairs. I can tell she's disappointed maybe sad. It hurts to have to do this to her but I just.. can't see her without knowing the fact she killed.. she killed our friends.

I know how yandere's work.. but dealing with it in real life is another thing.. it doesn't feel real that she killed them. That they're never going to have kids or graduate and we'll never hear their voice again.

Ugh, I should get dressed and ready. I wonder what we'll be doing..

I walk over to my closet at grab a pair of shorts, a shirt and, a (F/C) hoodie. Once I've finished I head back to the bathroom. I already brushed my teeth when I barfed so I'm clear on that. I guess I can brush my hair, so I do just that.

I quickly brush my hair out and head downstairs.

I look at the table and see my investigation notebook. 'I guess I left it there last night. It's Saturday though so I can't work on it today or tomorrow. I'll have to pick it up right when Monday swings around.'

Kirikaku has a sour look on her face the whole time she cooks. Like she's being punished, at least she looks ashamed of her actions.

She sets the food on the table making me—set the notebook down and—walk to it.

I take a seat as she does the same.

It's quiet. The only sound being our forks hitting the plate.

I don't know how much of this I can take...

"I'm.. sorry." Kirikaku breaks the silence. I stop eating for a moment, "I know."

"I shouldn't have done that."

"You shouldn't have."

"I'm sorry.."

"I know."

"When will you forgive me?"

"When you've gained my trust back."

"How do I do that?"

"Time and acting like your normal self."

She gives me a confused look but clenches her fists and nods, "Okay, I'll do it."

I bite my lip in hesitation as I slowly reach my hand out to her head.

My hand starts to shake as it gets closer. I debate whether or not to do this.

She suddenly brings her head up making me retract my hand. She looks like she might cry.

'Oh boy... I don't know how long I'm going to last..'

———
Timeskip! Haven't had one of these bad boys in awhile ain't we?
———

I grab my notebook and shove it in my bag before turning to face Kirikaku. "Okay, let's go." She nods and we walk out and to school.

When we get to the school there are police men.. police men..

"What the..?" I look at Kirikaku with fear and worry written all over my face.

She reaches out to comfort me.

I flinch. I look away in shame and guilt. She gives me a look of pure sadness.

I shake it off and walk forward with Kirikaku following soon after.

I take out a book and nudge Kirikaku hesitantly. She raises a brow as she faces me, "Mind asking what happened?" I give her a nervous smile. She grins and rolls her eyes at me as we walk up to a police officer.

"What happened?" Kirikaku asks.

"Oh this?" He looks at another officer. The other one nods at him, "Well one of the students at Tanobu Sakura Academy was found dead in the infirmary. What was his name.. Mitsuo Haru." My heart stops at the name.

I start trembling, fear stricken. "Whoa whoa are you okay?!" The office tries to comfort me. Kirikaku pulls me into a hug.

I don't even care right now. The officers words ring on repeat in my ears.

'Well one of the students at Tanobu Sakura Academy was found dead in the infirmary. What was his name.. Mitsuo Haru.'

'Mitsuo Haru.'

'Mitsuo Haru.'

'Mitsuo Haru is dead.'

I don't care anymore. I don't care if she murdered my 3 friends, I can deal with that later.

I..

A sudden memory strikes me. An awful.. awful memory.

Sun's smile strikes me.

His smile looked warm.. like the sun. He didn't look scared..

Then he screams, 'No no no no! NOOO!' An axe decapitates him. His head falls to the floor and rolls slightly forward. The blood quickly pools out of his neck and decapitated head.

I shove Kirikaku. I get out of her grip and give her a glare.

She looks at me surprised.

I feel the tears rolling down my face, "Mitsuo Kuro.. was my friend and now he's dead." I stare at her.

"I can't handle the bloodshed. Not right now.."

My bag falls to the floor as I run off. I run and run, ignoring the calls of Kirikaku.

I run and run until I get to the beach. It's empty.

I run over to the cliff. The cliff is called 'Sakura's Cliff.' The reason why is because in the spring you can always find the Sakura trees in bloom.

It's a beautiful sight when it's spring.

I run up the cliff, my legs ache.

Once I get to the top I take in a deep breath and shout loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I drop to my legs, panting.

'Where did it all go wrong? My friends are dead. Sun, Miso, Sakae, Ena.. who's next?!' I grip my hair, "Why did it have to happen like this?!" I mutter.

'It was supposed to be a happy highschool life with a few funny cliches. What do I get instead? My friends dead. Three by my own girlfriends hands and one by a murderer in the- ... the school. That's it!' I stand up quickly.

'It's the one who's been stealing the items! I know it! How else could they not have gotten caught. The murderer probably murdered Mitsuo while it was after school! Then cleaned up the evidence after! That means the chemicals that were stolen were ones that could remove stains! It's genius! I know it, because I saw the ambulance. There wasn't any blood! That has to be it!' I smile widely, "I've got it!"

I laugh victoriously.

As I calm down I fall back on my knees.. crying.  "What the hell am I doing?" I sob, "Trying to catch a murderer, that's insane." I rub my eyes with each of my hands, "And all by myself.."

The next thought that hits my mind is one I disgust. "Kirikaku..." I curse, "Damnit! Is she really the only one who can help me?"

I sigh, "No... she can't... it's because of those damn rules.. if anyone gets killed or kidnapped stop." I clench my fist, "Damnit!!" I slam it into the grass.

I look up. I crawl near the edge though not close enough to endanger my life.. probably.

I take in a few deep breaths as I stare at the scenery.

It's strange.. on such an unfortunate day, the sun still shines, the sky is still blue... and the clouds still flow by, so calmly.

Such a sunny day on such a sad day.

I chuckle, "That's so weird."

I grin, "I bet it's Sun.. he's happy that he gets to see Mitsuo.." I smile at the beautiful sight in front of me, "I promise.. I'll avenge your deaths. Even if I'm all alone while I do it.." I loudly sigh and laugh, "I feel like the protagonist in a hero manga! Pft, hahaha!" As I slowly stop laughing, I fall backwards onto the grass.

"I feel a lot better now.. knowing they're in a better place.." I let out a content sigh as I shut my eyes.

"I'll solve the mystery, don't worry you guys."

———

I slowly open my eyes and immediately shiver.

"Jesus! It's cold!" I sit up quickly and wrap my arms around me.

It's dark, the stars the only thing providing light.

I shuffle my legs and am met with an immediate burst of color, light green color.

I gasp, "Fireflies.." I smile and stand up, causing even more balls of light to fly around.

I kick around in the grass like a toddler creating a whole river of fireflies to rise up. It's beautiful..

I stare in awe as the fireflies dance around me like a symphony of notes from a song.

They flicker and fly creating a light show that can make any person stop and stare.

My skirt flows with my hips as I spin around. The fireflies being my new light. I laugh joyfully.

I hum to the songs that I play on repeat in my earbuds.

It creates a lovely atmosphere as I kick up more and more of the tiny lights.

This makes me forget all about the horrors that are going on in the world right now. It's a simple thing to explain.

A girl and a group of fireflies dancing around each other.

Simple.

A beautiful simple.

A sudden laughter causes me to stop singing and dancing.

I stare at the familiar face.

"So this is where you've been." Kirikaku places a hand on her hip.

I hesitate on what to do.

I've come to terms of my friends death but I'm still slightly iffy about whether or not to forgive their murderer whom I'm debating to still love.

I shake my head. I look at her face.

She has bags under her eyes and tear streaks. Thank the gods for the fireflies flying around her and her face. She also looks sweaty.

I turn my head away and take a deep breath.

'I know what I do next, will decide my whole future. But what happens is a mystery to me. Sun, Mitsuo, Sakae, Ena, I hope you enjoy heaven to the fullest and bare no hate towards me.'

I stare at the moon for a moment before face Kirikaku.

She looks worried and scared.

I slowly grin at her. Then smile.

She looks shocked, just as shocked as when I threw her off of me.

I slowly walk towards her and grab her hands. I drag her to my circle of fireflies.

She looks like she's going to start crying again.

I make her sit down in the grass with me. I keep the smile on my face. I can tell it's making her nervous and anxious.

I tackle her into a hug causing us both to fall in the grass as more fireflies fly up.

"Whoa!!" She holds onto me instinctively.

I tremble making her instantly worry. She pushes me off her and to the side of her. She hesitates to touch me.

Fireflies fly around us and light up the sky above us.

I hold my stomach.

"Eh! Are you okay! Do you need to go to the hospital!" She worries yet keeps her hands off of me.

I can't help but let it go and laugh.

"Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!"

She looks at me very confused as tears prick the corners of my eyes from laughing so hard.

I finally calm down and roll onto my back, looking at the fireflies filling the night sky.

I turn my head to face Kirikaku and give her a big smile.

Tears fall from her eyes. "Did you forgive me..?" She mumbled.

I roll my eyes and nod, "Why else would I do this?" She gives me a teary smile.

"But." She stops smiling, worried. "We are going to have some rules 'till I fully forgive you." She slowly nods, "Good, the first thing is no kisses. As much as I love you I don't think I can handle that just yet. But cuddles, hugs, and hand holding are fine." She nods and regains that smile on her face, "Number two! You are going to do all the chores 'till I say so!" She pouts and sighs. She reluctantly nods, "Good, number three is..." I think. "Now you're just taking advantage of me!" She whines.

I laugh and tackle her into another hug. I lay on top of her and whisper in her ear. "Number three. You have to tell me you love me when we wake up, eat lunch, and when we go to sleep." I can feel her tears soak into my shirt as she nods.

"Good, now let's go home." I slowly stand up and help her up as she leans on me.

"I love you.." She whispers through her tears.

I laugh and nod, "I love you too."

———

As she cuddles my back in bed I can't help but let out a quiet sigh. Thankfully she's asleep.

'I can't believe I went back to this crazy girl. Why does my heart hate me.' I look over my shoulder and see her sleeping face.

'Of course she's cute when she sleeps!' I quietly grumble.

'There's no denying she did something wrong... very wrong. It'll probably be awhile 'till I completely trust her again, but I guess I should make the effort to try and forgive her. As long as my friends are resting peacefully in the afterlife, then that's all that matters. I mean, I'm surprised that she didn't try and hug me while I was in the grass. She actually hesitated. It's nice.. whatever' I sigh and turn around so that I can face her.

She has her arms wrapped around my waist. Her head used to be laying on my back but now it's on my chest. How the tables have turned.

'I'll just have to see how she does with my rules..'

I let out another sigh.

'When did my life get so complicated..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.5K 24
"π™„π™π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™…π™Šπ˜½ π™π™Š π™π˜Όπ™†π™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™ π™”π™Šπ™, π™„π™Žπ™‰π™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
7.8K 178 24
Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *Multiple people are in love with Y/N in t...
145K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
2.3K 112 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...