โ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ & ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

[๐—ฆ&๐—ฆ] โ”€โ”€ โ ๐‘– ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘š๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Ž & ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™Ž
๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ณ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ

๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ

9.9K 470 85
By Nam_Noms

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑶 𝑹 𝑻 𝒀 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

VENUS' FAMILY WAS FAR BETTER THAN Taehyung could ever dream of his family being. For one, they actually felt like a family. They liked each other, they liked talking to each other, interacting. The more the merrier. Valentina came back the next day with her husband, Dante, and their beautiful daughter, Diana, another goddess, inspired by her twin sister's name.

"It's good to see you, Dante." Venus hugged her brother-in-law who was far too tall for his own good. But in all honesty, she was more preoccupied with her niece. "Ana~" she cooed gently as Dante placed her in her arms. "It's your aunty Venus. Did you miss me?" Diana looked at her with her finger hanging out of her mouth. She reached out and grabbed Venus' hair. Venus will take that as a yes.

Taehyung watched from across the room, imagining a distant world in which that's their child she was carrying around. She would be such a good mother someday. He'll get to work on that as soon as they're married. That is if she ever says yes to one of his many proposals. He won't give up, at the top of everything month he'll ask, and if she says no, he'll just try again next month.

There was something so homey about being with Venus, being a part of her family. Actually enjoying being with his family, this family. That's how they treated him, despite the slight language barrier, like he was one of them and that's all he ever wanted.

On their last day in Italy, Taehyung insisted that they went out to go shopping. "Let me treat you, princess." He kissed her shoulder, standing in the small shower with her while water showered down upon their heads. "I want to get you something nice and pretty. Let me treat you." He can treat her in many ways, but he meant with material items this time around.

Venus smiled softly as he pressed kisses to the side of her neck and behind her ear. "We'll get something for your mom and sisters too." He wanted to show his appreciation to them for accepting him wholeheartedly into their family.

"They're gonna wonder why you have so much money and Google you," Venus warned him. Her mother would have a fallout, weeping over the sweet, future son-in-law who turned her daughter into a fornicator. Nothing a good baptism can't fix.

A low running chuckle left Taehyung's lips. "Only a matter of time anyway, better to get it out of the way quickly. She'll live. She'll be too distracted by the present to really question it. For now at least." He turned Venus around so she would face him. "Even if she did, nothing would stop me from loving you."

"Yeah, I can tell." Venus looked down at Taehyung's erect cock resting against her abdomen. "How do you get hard so fast? You're so sensitive." And needy, don't forget needy. She took him in her hand, causing him to flinch. Just as easily she reacted to him, he reacted to her.

Taehyung pressed her against the shower wall. "Look at you. How could I not?" He kissed her feverishly, licking and biting at her puffy, plush lips he adored so much with his hand wrapped around her throat, lightly squeezing on the sides of her neck. "Be quick. Someone will wake up soon."

-

Venus never really entertained the idea of shopping at a place like Gucci, Versace, Chanel, or Dior at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. No point in even dreaming if it was never going to happen. But standing here now, with more bags of clothes than she would ever know what to do with, made her feel a bit expensive. Just like when she was shopping in Gangnam with Jimin, she felt pretentious at first but that soon gave way to feeling luxurious.

Taehyung bought lingerie for Venus, much to her embarrassment. He let her choose a few pairs and chose some he'd like to see her in. "If you pick up one more. I will make you wear it." She slapped his hand as another set of lingerie caught his attention. His bottom lip jutted out to pout. "Come on, just one more."

Yeah, he said that five more times before he was truly done.

While walking through the shopping mall, surrounded by tourists and other patrons, Taehyung spotted a jewelry store. "Help me choose something out for your family." He took Venus' hand in his and tugged her towards the store. She knows them best, what they prefer and find tasteful. He didn't want to close something and have them not like it.

As a store full of precious jewels and still, Taehyung walked in with the most radiant, beautiful one. The man behind the counter was older, with greying, salt and pepper hair and narrow glasses perched on the tip of his bulby nose. He perked up at the entrance of more customers.

"Ah, what a lovely couple." He grinned, voice booming throughout the room, heavily accented. "What can I get for you?" His English was very good, having to speak to so many foreigners on a daily basis. Taehyung and Venus stop in front of a display case full of expensive jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.

"We're trying to find presents for my family. Mother and two sisters." Venus briefly explained to him. She knew he would try to sell them the most expensive thing on display, he's a salesman after all. She has to be firm in her decision and can't let him persuade their decision.

Immediately, she pointed out a small, dainty necklace, a thin, golden chain holding a beautiful, brilliant, blood-red ruby pendant. It caught her eye, reminding her of Valentina. It was small, not flashy, Val didn't like flashy. "That one for Val."

She was careful with her selections. Carefully choosing jewelry based on their personalities and other jewelry she's seen them wearing. A bangle bracelet covered in small diamonds for Kora and sapphire earrings framed in white gold for her mother. All of them were equally beautiful and all added up to a rather hefty sum Taehyung barely even batted an eye at.

"Princess, how about you go get something to eat real quick." Taehyung wanted to get her a present as well. He placed his hand on her lower back. Venus had a feeling she knew what he wanted to get for the day she finally does say yes to his proposal. "Tae-"

"Go." He isn't asking anymore, he's telling her she is going to leave so he can get her something. Venus allowed him to kiss her cheek and send her on her way so he could find a ring for her. He waited until she was out the door before looking back to the display case. "I want to get a ring for her as well." His eyes scanned over the multitude of engagement ring options he had to choose from. He wouldn't give it to her yet. He just wanted to have it on hand. "Two actually, both just for her."

"I think I might have the thing for you."

-

A "goodby family dinner" her mother called it. Dinner was an understatement, it was a feast of pretty much everything she knew how to make, all of their favorite foods on one table. Selene wept at the departure of her two daughters and who she could hope would be her future son-in-law. She loved Taehyung. "When can I expect grandchildren?"

Venus slouched in her seat and placed her hand over her face while Kora and Valentina giggled. "You are so embarrassing, Ma." It wasn't like she didn't want children, but she wouldn't be pressured by her mother into making a family. She was nearing her 30s, her mother was concerned that she'd be too old to have children (which was rather disappointing that her only meaning in life was to make more people). Selene had all three of them in her early to mid-20s.

Venus avoided the question altogether. She didn't want to get into it just before she left. They just finished mourning her father, sending their prayers to him in heaven and such. "Tae, don't you have a surprise for everyone." She smiled anxiously, asking him to say yes so she could avoid whatever her mother asked her.

He swallowed the food in his mouth and used a napkin to wipe the corners of his lips before standing. "I do have gifts." He had hidden them in the living room for just this moment, going to retrieve the four boxes from beneath the couch cushions and returned to the small dining room. "If you do not like it, blame Venus." He placed each box in front of them before standing at the head of the table, right beside Venus. "And for you, princess," Taehyung whispered into her ear.

No one hesitated to open their gifts, gasping and marveling at the beauties placed in front of them. "I wanted to thank you for your...hospitality over this week." Taehyung smiled, watching as they put on their various pieces of expensive jewelry. Yet, Venus had yet to open hers, laughing to herself with her hand over her face. "Taehyung, you better not have gotten me a ri-"

"Just open it, woman."

Reluctantly, Venus took the small box he had set in front of her and pulled open the top to reveal a ring. Not an engagement ring notably, but a ring no less. It was white gold with a small diamond-encrusted circle sitting on top of it. "Taehyung-"

"It's not an engagement ring." He told her before she could condemn him. "It's a promise ring." Taehyung takes it from the box and grabs Venus' left hand and carefully slipped the ring onto her finger. "A promise that I will keep asking you to marry me and that I will keep loving you until the very last breath in my body." He pressed his lips to the ring of her finger. "There's another part of the ring that completes it. Once you say yes, if you say yes. I'll give you the second half of the ring."

Taehyung had put a lot of thought into this elaborate scheme of his into swooning Venus to marriage. He was doing quite the job because she was just teetering on the edge of 'no, it's too early' and 'fuck it, I'm in love with this man'.

"Whenever you're ready." Taehyung placed his fingers beneath her chin and pressed his lips to hers. "I love you." He smiled when she said it to him. He's never felt so complete before, like he could finally see the bigger picture of life.

"I love you more."

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Bruh, somehow I'm already so tired. I started work and had it both Monday and Tuesday so I barely had any time to right. Updates might be a bit slower because I'm starting to work, but I don't have another shift until Saturday.

TSA of the Day:
"So I was dating this girl in highschool and her family was very religious and they believed in no premarital sex. I didn't really find the point in it but whatever. We were in a date one night and found ourselves in her bedroom. We were just in the middle of having sex when her father came in.

And when I tell you that man almost killed me with a literal cross. He nearly strangled me like...I barely got out of there with my life.

She was forced to break up with me the next day."
-Taehyung

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 19.3K 58
โ[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.โž What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
8.9K 491 17
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...
20K 730 29
๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ...
1.8M 80.8K 145
"Can I?" "Can you what?" "Can I count your freckles?" - bts poly -