Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Just like Home.

4.5K 204 27
By Helolo06

This side of paradise - coyote theory

_______________________________________

Chapter 16: Just like Home.

_______________________________________

The six of them including the villain were walking back to the streets, mindlessly talking about the fight.

(Y/n) looked at the stars, she should have been thinking why her mother was coming to get her, but Todoroki's strawberry shampoo was the only thing on her mind.

She even made a mental note to ask what shampoo he uses. Her eyes wandered towards Iida, who remained quiet, furrowing his brows.

"Hey?" She softly called him, as if he was the most precious thing in the world "you okay over there?"

Iida looked at her, and for a second confusion clouded his face, taking in what had just happened in the fight, and wondering for a second who was she and why she was here. Getting rid of his thoughts, he slightly smiled, nodding.

Reaching a street, Gran Torino stood on the other side, yelling at Midoriya, of how he should've stayed in the train. He launched himself in the air kicking Midoriya's face. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she analyzed the grandpa's small form.

"I was told to come here of a sudden." He placed his hands on his hips, glaring at the green haired boy. "Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay" Midoriya slightly bowed ,saying sorry, as he was held by the hero, who offered him a ride, because of his damaged legs.

Gran Torino glanced at the rest of the group, until his eyes landed on a star struck girl. He smiled slightly, seeing her among the group made him feel at ease. Though they hadn't officially met, he knew a lot about her from the other heroes.

She leaned more into Todoroki to get closer to Gran Torino. She whispered, afraid anything she said would put him off "Can I get a Signature, please?"

Her random question took Gran Torino by surprise; he thought that maybe being a thousand years old would make her into a monotone, serious person.

However, he was wrong, she still felt like a teenager who hadn't grown out of her childhood. He laughed looking back at the girl "Later, kiddo"

Her eyes widened as she was hit with a sudden feeling of joy, nodding repeatedly at the hero.

"Wait, you know Gran Torino?" Izuku glanced at (Y/n), raising a brow.

"Do I know him?" She mocked, "Of course I know him!" She pointed to Gran Torino, her eyes shining bright blue "It says right there, 'Sorino Torino, is a retired Pro Hero, a former homeroom teacher...'. In conclusion, He's Amazing!" They looked at her confused.

(Y/n) clicked her tongue, sudden realization hitting "Oh yeah, you guys can't see my quirk..." She awkwardly leaned on Todoroki, reading the information that her quirk emitted "He's All Might's Teacher"

Everyone made an 'o' shape with their mouth, getting why the girl was so excited to meet him. Gran Torino slightly smiled in amazement of her quirk "Sorry 'bout that"

"It's around Here!" a few Heroes approached, claiming Endeavour sent them there.

"...Children?" A hero said, while the other exclaimed at the injuries. They all stopped when the saw the Hero Killer tied. (Y/n) hopped down from Todoroki, thanking Shouto, as the heroes began to call for the police and ambulance.

Iida began to walk towards the three students, as a Hero asked Midoriya about his injuries. Iida bowed deeply again apologizing for his ignorance, as Todoroki and Midoriya comforted the boy.

A hero walked up to the girl, asking to look at her injuries, (Y/n) mindless nodded, showing her arm to the Hero, as she happily looked at her friends.

"What the hell? Is this honey?" The Hero had unwrapped the cardigan around her arm, the gold liquid producing a strong smell of alcohol and honey. How could a normal person have Honey instead of blood? Ah yeah, (y/n) isn't normal.

The girl knew full well that the substance in her body wasn't exactly honey, but a mixture of substances like the human blood. The only thing different would be that it smelled like honey but it wasn't honey.

Kinda like the human blood that looks like tomato sauce but it isn't.

Everybody looked shocked at the girl's wound, "Ah yeah...forgot about that" (Y/n) had forgotten for a mere second that she didn't have the same blood as them, that she wasn't like them, that she wasn't "good" like them.

However, before she could say anything something in her wound caught her eye.

She brought her clean arm to wipe the blood, showing the fresh wound. "Weird, it's supposed to have healed by now" Suddenly, the hero grabbed another cloth, wrapping it around her arm. He coughed gaining everyone's attention.

"Now, I'm not gonna ask why you have honey instead of blood in your wound." He inhaled, taking a moment to take in what he just witnessed. "We should focus on the important thing, and get you guys in an ambulance"

Out of nowhere, a flying Nomu appeared on the other side of the street, rushing towards us. "GET DOWN" Gran Torino yelled, but Midoriya was too slow, the Nomu secured a grip on the boy, taking him away.

As (Y/n) mind kept trying to find a solution, as Stain slipped a knife, cutting the rope around him as he licked the Nomu's blood that was on the woman's face.

the Nomu fell, Stain rushed past the girl, He jumped, slicing the Nomu as he landed on the street. Stain tried to remain standing as the Heroes prepared to fight.

(Y/n) tried to rush in but Shoto held her wrist preventing her for going. She looked at him for a bit.

Maybe he's right, I can't be a Hero with a non-physical quirk.

"Why are you all standing around? The villain should've escaped this way" Endeavor came running, asking the Heroes.

(Y/n)'s eyes kept trained on the villain looking out for any movement, as Midoriya kept resisting under the Hero Killer,

"How are things holding up in your end?"

"They are getting a little rough-but don't tell me that man is....?" A smile came to Endeavors face, activating his quirk. He was happy to finally get to defeate the villain. "HERO KILLER!" before he could do anything, Gran Torino stopped him.

Stain stood up, letting go of Midoriya. His mask fell, revealing red eyes, everyone froze on the ground, scared of what he might do.

He loudly claimed that the only one who could kill him was All Might, the atmosphere he created was dark and red as fear rushed through everyones body.

Suddenly, a bloody knife fell on the ground, the villain had become uncouncious. A few Heroes, along side Todoroki and Iida fell to the ground relief hiting them.

However, (Y/n) stood on her ground, and fear imobilized her body. She wasn't afraid of the villain, she was afraid of how similar the atmosphere felt to her.

Home...It felt exactly like home. Tears began to fall, she took a step back, as she apologized repeatedtedly under her breath. Her body began to tremble, however when she took a step back, she tripped on her laces falling to the ground.

Tell me, why did the past always had to come and haunt her?

🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 29K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
43.8K 914 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
6K 149 22
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
30.1K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...