Oxford Boys

By Jackie-Blue

Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story... More

short Prologue
1. leaving home
2. girls time
3. party time
4. green eyes part 1
5. Green eyes part 2
6. how to deal with mistakes
7. Skater boy
8. hanging around
9. ignoring him
10. fuck off
11. confronted with my demons
12. working in a pub
13. College
14. The Old Oak
15. homework
16. Jake's first POV
17. talking
18. getting the mind sorted
19. Losing my senses
20. how to feel
21. Jake's POV: crazy
22. panicking
23. weekend
24. smoking hot
25. Stop
26. begging
27.Jake's POV scared of waking up
28. need to talk
29. Popcorn
30. Grams
31. Jake's POV my girlfriend
32. kicking your ass
33. staying for the night
34. Jake's POV dating part 1
35. Jake's POV dating part 2
37. Halloween awakening
38. home
39. secrets
40. Jake's POV How to save a life
41. Jake's POV friends
42. Jake's POV dealing with reality
43. Evans's POV how to fix things
44. missing him like hell
45. spilling the beans
46. responding
47. letting go
48. Jake's POV needing her
49. Calm down
50. moving on
51. summer heat
52. waking up
53. King's Lynn again
54. fairground
55. Being unusual traditional
Epilogue
Announcement Sequel
Announcement Update

36. emotions

3.6K 123 158
By Jackie-Blue

A/N: Alright, there kinda is a 3rd chapter on this date but only partly lol

Cuddled up to Jake on the backseat of the cab, I still can't quite believe he did all of this for me. This day has been nothing else but amazing. To be honest, no denying I felt like strangling him in between. Like when we went to buy that dress, or when that stretch limo was stood in front of the door. For a moment I thought this is going to end in a disaster, I hate these super posh things. It's not just that I hate them, but they scare the shit out of me. One wrong movement and you are center of attraction.

What Jake did for me tonight was simply amazing and perfect. Never ever would I have dreamed of a date like this. With all those candles and the table with roses and the food it was dead romantic and as crazy as it sounds, to me it was classy too even in a skatepark or perhaps exactly out of that reason. Jake in a tuxedo, looked ever so hot. Not something I would want to see him in every day, I like my skater boy, but damn he did look hot in it and the tatts on his neck escaping the ever so smart shirt, made him look even hotter. Never thought I'd say so, but I even enjoyed wearing that dress he bought me. Especially after seeing his reaction towards it. For a moment I thought he was going to decide different and take me straight into bed instead of leaving the house with me. Him looking at me like that, makes me feel good and special. It's as if I am the only thing that matters in those moments.

Having a date first romantic and then skating, don't think he could ever top that one. Unbelievable he planned every single little detail, from the shops he chose, the bike, down to the beach house, the walk at the beach, our time at the skatepark this is simply my dream come true.

Even Emi helped him, that cheeky little bitch making him buy Jimmy Choo's for her. Can't believe she did that. She sure knows how to take advantage of people if she is after something. Perhaps I should punish her for that one by not giving her details about this date, as I am sure she is dying to find out about every single little detail. From what Jake said, she only knows where we are and that Jake had set something up and she needed to hand the packet to the courier.

"You ok Sam? You're so silent", Jake breaks through my thoughts.

My arms wrap around him even tighter. "Sure, I just can't believe what you did for me today", I answer honest.

"I'd do anything for you Baby, glad you enjoyed it" he whispers softly.

"Did you? I mean I know this dating stuff isn't what you particularly like."

"You kidding me? I loved every single second of it. It wasn't a cheesy classical boring date. This is us my Skater girl and you are the only one I want to do things like this with."

My heart feels like melting away with his words.

The cab pulls up in front of the door. Again the sight of the house takes my breath away, it's so amazing. I've never ever even seen a house like this in England, it's more like out of an American movie. At the moment I wish we'd have more time here, not just the one night. But we'll be missing out on classes tomorrow already that's more than enough. Besides one night in this is more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Jake draws me out of my day dreams as he starts talking. "No excuses for a too small shower this time. You are coming with me now", I scream and chuckle as he throws me over his shoulder and drags me to the shower.

"You reek", I tease him.

"Hmmm and you smell like fresh lavender fields after that workout?", he chuckles. "We both need a shower and I am happy enough to share this with you."

This shower is amazing and so luxury, whoever owns this place is damn lucky.

Of course Jake can't wait to get me undressed. I step into the shower first while Jake is still chucking his clothes aside and I can see he is watching me through the glass wall.

"You like what you see?", I ask him as he steps behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Just feel how much I like what I see", he whispers, pushing his hard dick against my butt.

Until now, I have never showered with a man together and it did scare me a little at first when he mentioned it. But damn this is awesome. Jake turns the rain shower off and starts shampooing my hair, I moan at the sensation of his hands massaging my scalp.

"I guess that means you are enjoying the shower", Jake whispers while he adds some shower cream to his hands. "Time to take care of the rest."

His skilled hands start on my back, gently massaging my shoulders too. When his hands reach around me and take care of both my breasts, I am done already. My head leans back against his shoulder another moan escapes my mouth.

"Fuck Babe, you are made for me.", he says huskily and I feel his rock-hard dick against my butt and start circling my hips.

Jake turns the water back on and one of his hands leaves my breast moving down my body until he starts playing my clit. This feels so good, with our wet bodies together. I lean forward against the wall, while my hips keep circling to the rhythm of his touches. My legs part automatically without even having to think about it. Jake groans deep then turns me around and kisses me fierce, setting my whole body on fire. My hands reach all over his wet body, feeling the sensations of his perfect shaped body. He sure does more training than just the skating. Jake's hands knead my ass, pressing me against him hard while his mouth is claiming my whole mouth.

One of his hands runs up my spine right until he reaches the back of my head where his hand clenches into my hair, holding me in place while his kisses go down my jawline and my neck.

His lower body still pressed against mine.

"I love you Jake", I whisper, surprised by my own words leaving my mouth.

So often have these three words been lingering on my mind, I have simply been too afraid to say them. It's always been Jake, I have always loved him. Now they escaped my mouth so easily, coming from deep down inside.

Jake looks up at me, his hands cup my face. "Please say that again", his eyes are glistening right now and there's an ocean of emotions showing in them.

"I love you Jake. I have always loved you, even when I hated you."

"Oh Sam, I love you so much", he whispers huskily before his hungry, passionate kiss takes over all of my senses.

At some point Jake lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Fuck I love you so incredibly much Sam", Jake whispers between our kisses and I feel him move in.

This is so intense, more intense than it has ever been. He moves slow, while I am pinned against the wall. "I love you", he whispers again and again between the thrusts and kisses. His arms are tight around me. My body is on fire with every single move I'm losing myself even more into the sensation.

The way my orgasm builds up this time is different than the others, it's slower but ever so intense.

My toes curl, my eyes roll back as far as they can. Every inch of my body is on a high like never before. All I feel is my Jake, love, sensation, pleasure and an incredible euphoria.

"You feel so amazing Sam", Jake groans loud.

With his arms wrapping tighter around me, Jake's head inches back a little. "Open your eyes Sam, let me see what I'm doing to you. And see what you are doing to me Babe", he demands huskily.

Opening my eyes seems hard at first at this sensation until our eyes lock on each other and I feel like I never want to look away again. The raw emotions but also the pure lust in his eyes let me drown in him even more, intensifying every feeling.

Our orgasm rolls over us in an incredible intense way, leaving us both in a moaning and groaning mess. I come undone in a million pieces seeing fucking stars.

Jake holds on to me a little while longer, while both of our breaths are trying to find their way back to normal, our foreheads leaning against each other.

Once my feet are set to the ground, Jake cups my face. "I love you Sam and by god I am never letting go of you again, you hear me?"

My emotions are taking over as a tear escapes my eye. "Promise Jake, because I love you and you'd shred my heart to pieces if you did."

"I promise Baby, I'll never make this mistake again."

The water is slowly getting cold and Jake rushes to finish our shower.

Lying in bed cuddled up, Jake asks me about the Halloween party.

"As we are going as a couple, shouldn't we be wearing a couple costume?"

"Isn't that a bit cheesy?" Is he serious about this? I mean we aren't exactly the typical couple.

"I don't care if people think it's cheesy, I want people to know you are my girl. This is the first party we will be attending as couple here. So why not? But we need something cool and hot."

"Cool, hmmm I have an idea. I just don't know if you'd like it. But it would be an easy costume for us, as we have most of the stuff at home", I suggest.

"Go ahead, what do you have in mind?"

"You know I like Shadowhunters, right", he rolls his eyes. Yes, I know he thinks this is a girlie thing, but I like it and I think this would suit us very well. "How about us going as Jace and Clary?"

"Well I guess you are right, it would be an easy one for us, we have the leather jackets and the rest of the outfit at home and yeaaah I'll admit they don't look too bad. Oh and I love you in a leather jacket, it's hot", he smirks.

Knew he'd like the idea of that, just as I like him in a leather jacket, he looks damn hot in it. Besides the dark hair colour even his hairstyle matches. I will simply dye my hair matching Clary's hair colour, I've always wanted to try it anyway.

"Great, then that's set. I'll see if I can order us some seraph blades on time. After all it's not quite two days to go."

Jake kisses me gently on the head. "It will be our first Halloween in years together, can't wait to spend it with you."

Cuddled up like this we talk about the crazy and funny things we used to do together for Halloween until exhaustion takes over and I fall asleep.

*****

The fucking nightmares are back. At 4am I wake up screaming for help, waking Jake at the same time.

"Hey Babe, what's wrong", he asks worried cradling me in his arms.

With a shaky voice I answer. "Sorry for waking you, it's only my fucking nightmares. Go back to sleep."

"You want to talk about them?", I shake my head. "How long has this been going on? I know you mentioned them before?"

"Ever since that night."

Jake exhales loudly. "Thought so, me too", his lips curl downwards. "How often?"

"Sometimes every night a couple of times and then there will be weeks I hardly have any."

"And lately? You often look so exhausted and all that coffee in the morning."

I nod as answer instead of saying a single word, telling him between the lines how bad it's been lately. I know he understands as he sighs and his arms wrap tighter around me.

"Make me forget Jake", I plead.

"What do you mean? I'd do anything to help you forget."

"I still feel his touches and hear his sounds. Touch me Jake, I don't want to feel him I want to feel you and hear you."

The concern is written all over his face, not sure if this really is the right thing for me. So I take his hand leading him to touch my breasts while my lips seek for a kiss from him. Jake stays gentle all the way through, helps me to forget.

*****

Reaching home everything still seems like a dream. Jake helps me off the bike just as Evans leaves the house.

"Wow you've become a biker now Sam? Looks fucking hot", he compliments with a wink. Jake's eyes darken and I see he is throwing Evans daggers with his eyes. "Calm down mate. Come on I'm just saying the truth and that right in front of you. Would you rather I'd say things like that behind your back?"

"I'd rather have you say nothing about my girl like that at all", Jake growls slightly.

"Face it Jake, your girlfriend's hot and you know it. I wouldn't do anything as I know you two are a thing now. But it doesn't mean I can't say what's obvious. Do you think the others will shut up, just because she's your girl now?"

Alright this is dead embarrassing for me right now. Could I please finally have this invisible super power I've been longing for so long? Things were going quite well between the two of them and I don't even think Evans meant to be rude or anything. He simply says what he thinks, which Jake usually does too. Guess that might be the problem between the two of them at the moment.

Evans voice sounds friendly again as he asks: "Anyway, what about tomorrow evening, you two coming?"

"Sure we are. You know, I need to up my bad girl image a little again. People might think I am going soft all of a sudden", I answer with a devilish smirk. I can't wait to have a decent Halloween party again.

"We are coming together, you know as a couple", Jake says while putting his arm around me.

"Of course you are", Evans rolls his eyes and chuckles while walking away.

"You know you just behaved a fucking dick towards your mate, right?"

"Hey Babe, he still wants you. Just showing him he's wasting his time."

Typical caveman behaviour, I roll my eyes and realize I am really going soft. Two weeks ago, I would have kicked his balls for this. Well perhaps it's not going soft, let's say I kind of got attached to those balls. I'd rather not kick them, especially after what he did with them and the rest of his spotless body yesterday, during the night and several times this morning before we left.

Once we enter the apartment, I chuckle as Emi jumps up excited and nearly crashes into me.

Wait did I just see her jump up from Ian's lap?

"Hey my sweet bitch, how was your date?"

"Amazing. Did I just see you jump up from someone's lap?", I smirk.

"Ok, guys, time to leave. I need my Sweetheart to myself. I am sure she has a lot of dirty details to spill." That's Emi straight to the point.

"But we've just arrived", Jake tries to protest.

"Well tough luck. You've had her long enough and you owe me, so shove off."

"I owe you? I freaking bought you those ridiculous expensive shoes!"

"Yea, you know Ben and Jerry's would have been fine too, but gosh I've wanted those shoes all along. Seems like I just needed to find someone who would be dumb enough to buy them", Jake's jaw drops and I can't help but laugh out loud.

"Told you, Ben and Jerry's would have done", I chuckle.

"Not funny", he replies angry and at the same time I can see how amused he is about Emi's boldness.

Gosh he's known Emi since they've been six or so. He could have known this.

"What are you waiting for? You know where to find the door. Oh and take Ian with you."

All three of our jaws drop. "What? This is a girls talk. Sorry Ian, but as far as I could feel earlier on, you don't belong to our gender. So you need to go too. We'll see you all tomorrow."

Ian blushes like a tomato, god I feel really sorry for this boy right now. Emi throws him one of her smiles no one can resist and he gets up.

"Hey Jake, seems like we've both just been kicked out."

"Hey Ian, yep that's what you get when you get into bed with the devil."

Before Jake leaves I give him an apologetic smile and throw my hands up in the air, telling him even I don't have a chance against Emi.

"Ok, guess I'll see you tomorrow morning then", he quickly pulls me close and kisses me.

"Oh Jake, for fucks sake, stop eating my friend you'll have her tomorrow again. Now I need more information, so shove off."

She pushes him to the door, I still see the disbelief on his face as Emi closes the door on him.

"Gosh Emi, I thought I was the bad girl of the two of us, you have just literally kicked out, hmmmmm let me guess..... both our boyfriends for a sex talk with me."

She chuckles. "Well Ian is ever so sweet, but just as shy. We've only kissed so I need you to feed my dirty mind."

"Oh Emi you are so bold. If you only kissed what was that about his boner then?"

"Not what you think and I wish for", she sighs. "I sat myself on his lap while kissing and..... well I mean I could feel he liked the kissing a lot, you know what I mean. But that was it. Gosh Sam, I don't even know if this boy has ever had sex before."

"And it bothers you?"

"No not exactly. I like him, I really do, I just wish there would be more than just kissing. He could at least touch me you know. Fuck, normally I wouldn't give a damn and just take the next guy."

"But you are WHIPPED", I say spelling it out extra long with a big smirk on my face.

Emi and I are sat for hours on the couch, talking about the date. The look on Emi's face again and again is priceless.

"Fuck Sam, you've won the jackpot, you know that, right?"

"That's how it feels like right now anyway."

While Jake and I were away, Grams called Emi. I still feel bad about our fall out. Once Emi and I have finished our talk and eaten our pizza ( yes I do know, we eat far too many of those), I decide to draw back and call Grams.

We both end up crying on the phone about our fall out.

"I'm so sorry Sam, I shouldn't have been so harsh to you on the phone. It's just....."

"Just what Grams? I know you hate him for what he put me through, but if I am willing to forgive him, can't you try too?", I plead.

"No Sam I can't. I'm sorry my Sweetheart, but after everything what happened I will never forgive his family, none of them. They destroyed us, but I will accept that you are willing to forgive him if that's what your heart needs to come to rest."

"Guess that's fair enough Grams." Did I actually ever mention to her, that Jake's dad dragged him away and he had to protect his family out of some reason? I can't remember doing that, it doesn't make sense though that Grams keeps on talking about his family. Perhaps it's because they backed him up or something. I'd ask her, but I know better when to stop. Her accepting me forgiving Jake is more than enough for me at the moment.

"Grams are you ok? You sound so tired."

"Oh yes Sweetheart, I'm fine it's just been a long day. I've prepared the garden for the winter and stuff like that. Guess I better get some rest now too. One last thing my princess, promise me to be careful with Jake. Don't let him hurt you again."

"I promise Grams. You know I learned that fighting stuff you hated so much. If he doesn't behave I'll kick his balls and send him to hell, alright?"

A gasp comes through the phone first because of my words, but then a chuckle follows. "Fine Sweetheart, you take care. I love you."

"Love you too Grams and don't work too hard in that garden you hear me?"

She chuckles and hangs up.

A/N: Another long one. Is it too long for you? Does it get boring this way?

Get prepared!!! First things are going down.😨

Please don't forget to comment and vote. Every single comment and vote puts a smile on my face!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
124K 3.4K 49
[Featured on @YARomance, @NA, @Teenfiction, @Contemporarylit] "I feel him lean closer towards me and softly whispers into my ear, 'I just want the be...
3.5M 97.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...