Unexpected Times || Taekook

由 silverblxde

(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was be... 更多

Introduction
I. Meeting an old friend
II. Things get changed
III. Backpack
IV. Friends are the wine of the life
V. First meeting
VI. A cup of life
VII. Dynamite
VIII. Shine with snow
IX. Chaos in market
X. "Try losing sometimes"
XI. Honey eyes & Bunny smile
XII. You and I
XIII. Sometimes it's not easy
XIV. Rubik's cube
XV. Gypsy Soul
XVI. Late Autumn
XVII. Like old times
XVIII. Starry night
XX. Sandy toes & Sunkissed nose
XXI. Fire around ice
XXII. Be the light
XXIII. Parachutes in blue
XXIV. Unexpected times
XXV. Take a moment
XXVI. A New beginning

XIX. Underwater wonderland

1.9K 141 31
由 silverblxde

Dive not to escape life, but for life not to escape you ~ unknown

~>.<~

It was a bright Sunny day. The sheer magnitude of Australia's landscapes was awe-inspiring, yet the staggering beauty and bold hues of this sunburned land shine brightly.

Their flight took off from Sydney. Emerald rainforests tumbling to sapphire seas; copper-earthed deserts; kaleidoscopic coral reefs; and rugged, red rocks sculpted by wind and water - these tell the story of an ancient land of Australia.

They landed in Queensland after 3 hrs of air journey. Shimmering, luminous turquoise water of the Great Barrier Reef was a wonderful sight.

Port Douglas is a town on the Coral Sea in the tropical far north of Queensland, Australia. It's known for its beach resorts and as a base for visits to the Great Barrier Reef.

Their resort was luxurious, it was attached with a nearby beach. Under the summer sun they all were able to feel the warmth of those brilliant rays, of light granting them new vibrant colours, softly brushing their smiles upon their faces and hearts.

Taehyung asked everyone to assemble at the beach after getting freshened up.

"Okay Guys! Don't get scared, it's going to be fun because we are here for Scuba Diving!!" Taehyung excitedly claimed.

"What!! Tae you can't do that...no no no no" Hoseok already got scared.

"Come on Hobi, let's give a try." Yoongi patted Hoseok and swung his one arm on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Don’t get scared, you guys will only practice today" A guy with a full wetsuit came in the scene.

"This is Park Seojoon, my friend, he is going to be our trainer." Taehyung introduced Seojoon and hugged him,"Nice meeting you Seojoon, it's been a long time."

"Hi Taehyung, hello everyone" Seojoon greeted everyone. "I'll be your Scuba Diving trainer, I hope you guys will get along." Seojoon gave a big smile.

Everyone was looking both, extremely excited and nervous.

"So let's learn about the place where your guys are…The Great Barrier Reef is the heart and soul of diving in Australia. It is a stretch of interconnected reefs and islands with a huge selection of dive sites. From Cairns to Port Douglas, one can access the exclusive Outer Great Barrier Reef on a liveaboard dive boat with Pro Dive Cairns." Seojoon gave a brief description.

"Wow !!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Okay now it's time for training let's start with some basic gestures."

Seojoon started explaining a few hand gestures which will help them to easily communicate underwater.

"You all have to wear wetsuit, next is the BCD, your Buoyancy Control Device." Seojoon kept on.

Further Seojoon provided weight belts,"These weights will help you to remain underwater and finally your fins."

They all changed themselves in their wet suit  and other devices which were provided.

Then they were tested for mask and regulator clearing, wearing and removing one’s Buoyancy Control Device under water, emergency actions in case of no oxygen, and so on- in the deep sea.

"Oh my god!! there are so many things, All I had imagined was playing with fishes…" Jin complained.

"Oh Jinnie, it's just practice, life underwater is going to be beautiful." Namjoon assured.

They practiced for remaining in water with their devices on, they learned to breathe underwater. Their dedication towards learning and practicing skills was always used to be super high.

After seven to eight gruelling hours of theory sessions, confined water dives in the pool, open water dives in the sea, they miraculously cleared all the skill tests and theory exams in one day.

They were certified PADI Open Water Diver.

The day had already ended and the purple late evening sky was beautifully visible.

"Okay, good job guys, you are finally ready for the final experience, tomorrow we will be going on a wonderfully underwater sightseeing." Seojoon bid them goodbye.

They all were super tired and after dinner they all went into deep sleep.

~>.<~

Next morning, there was a huge splash. Jungkook and Taehyung were the last one to dive underwater from the yacht.

Jungkook sinked himself and went down… deeper.. and deeper..

He could feel his heart beat fast and his ears hurt a bit as he went deeper. Following the diving instructor, he equalized his ears often, until he felt comfortable to explore the underwater sea…

Suddenly Jungkook felt someone grab his hand, it was Taehyung. They both swam deeper hand in hand.

Suddenly the color all around them changed and it turned bluish-green.

There was a completely DIFFERENT WORLD out there. It was not like the world we see everyday. It was like a green wonderland.

There was complete peace and silence, only sound they could hear was the sound of their own heartbeat and the sound of their breath.

There were dozens of fluorescent fish swimming with such grace and elegance. Vibrant and vivid colours of the aquatic life grabbed Jungkook's attention.

Strange looking organisms resided on the sea floor, a plump and black snail-like creature with spikes on its back, a shimmering pair of blue lips that opened and closed as if they were breathing.

They saw some beautiful small fish, lots of coral, some school of fish, big fish, colorful coral, Some Urchin, giant cucumber, yellow fish, zebra fish, A-fish, B-fish, No name fish, then they also found NEMO, the clown fish, Ohh Octopus. They all were ecstatic seeing the fishes swimming around them.

Taehyung looked up to see the surface of the water. It seemed like a separate world, But, they had to retreat. Unknowingly Seojoon pulled Taehyung up and Jungkook followed, flapping their feet and they got closer to the surface.

Breaking the diaphanous surface, they all emerged from the water, still breathing through the mouth.

Jungkook felt a rush of adrenaline accompanied by a thrill. He deeply felt each and every breath as he breathed in the oxygen-rich air.

Jungkook never felt such a combination of tranquillity and excitement at once, never felt freer and been in such a close and lively interaction with their surroundings.

They didn’t even realize when and where the time had passed. The orange gold stretches far and wide, the colour of fire hearths and tangerines.

They all sat on the yacht and relaxed themselves. Taehyung watches the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand. 

Taehyung faced Jungkook, his eyes were steady to the horizon, face had a glow of the last orange rays before twilight beckons the stars. Jungkook's lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he is enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may be.

The moment flows by like molten sapphire, deep blue silence, no earth below no sky above, the rustling branches and leaves are saying only you are here, only you, your breath and  your heartbeat, such depth, such solitude and just you.

"I'm speechless right now, does anyone feel the same here?" Yoongi commented.

"Everyone is Yoongi, I don't think we need to discuss what we saw, our earth is so precious and amazing that it explained itself." Namjoon was overwhelmed seeing the blue-green wonderland.

"Truly astonishing!!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I told you Hobi Hyung, it's going to be a wonderful experience." Taehyung said while grabbing a towel.

"By the way I'm super tired now, let's go to the spa now, lets have some tasty dishes too, I'm hungry…" Jimin whined, "and thank-you so much Seojoon and Tae for letting us experience scuba diving." 

"Why won't you join Seojoon for dinner?" Jungkook asked while wiping his arm.

"Oh ya! Seojoon you should join us, you helped us a lot," Hoseok said.

"Okay, okay I'll meet you guys at the resort" Seojoon started heading the yacht towards the shore.

They went back to the resort and had dinner. They ate and were discussing how beautiful the sight was. All were praising the underwater experience.

Jungkook realized he was holding Taehyung's hand all the time underwater. 

"Why it always happen that it is Taehyung by my side whenever I feel alive and happy? It makes it harder for me not to fall for him." Jungkook said to himself while looking down at his own hand which Taehyung held and then he looked up at him.

~>.<~

Scuba Diving is truly a miraculous experience for everyone. Is Jungkook again falling for Taehyung?

For information, training for Scuba Diving takes about 3 to 4 days with a whole lot of exams and tests but just for the story I made it only for a day.

Kinda long chapter, I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Tell me your thoughts.

~SilverBlxde

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
6.2K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
361K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
176K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...