The Drug Dealer 2

By bobsburgers247

this is book 2 to the first one. nothing much More

Part 1~Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
should i do BIGO???

Part 41

2.2K 66 89
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Me and Yoongi quickly left because someone actually did call the police. One of the employees called the cops.

And as soon as we go in the car they came. So Yoongi quickly sped off without being noticed by them.

"Yoongi you can't just fucking punch people now. You are gonna be a celebrity." I said and he sighed.

"Will you get off my back about it? I know." He said.

"No. The hell I won't get off your back. You're not gonna ruin what you have just because a guy is looking at me. I don't try to fight every girl that looks at you. No matter how much I want to." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mai. Please. I got it. I got it under control. Don't even worry your pretty, short ass about it." He said making me glare at him.

"I'm not even that short so you can shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Babe you're 5'3." He said.

"No need to expose me." I said making him laugh.

"I look like a giant next you." He said making me laugh.

"Yoongi. Shut up. You don't know how hard I prayed to be a stallion. And nothing." I said making him crack up laughing.

"That wish was never coming true." He said making me hit him.

"You said that like you're tall." I said.

"I'm taller than Jimin." He said.

"That's not saying shit. Jimin is only 5'8. And you're like one centimeter taller than him. Don't get the game fucked up." I said making him laugh.

"For a girlfriend you sure are a fucking hater." He said making roll my eyes at him.

"Can we go to another store?" I whined.

"Babe." Yoongi whined.

"I don't wanna go back to the house it's boring there." I said.

"We have so many fucking rooms. And one of those rooms consist of an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. And an indoor theater and it's boring? If you don't wanna do that, explore the damn house." He said.

"Nigga you aren't my mother. I thought boyfriends were supposed to take you where you wanted to go." I said.

"You don't have a ordinary boyfriend. You have a rich boyfriend. And I'll be damned if we're wasting money going to a store for stuff you don't need. When you have a big ass walk in closet. Consisting of your clothes and your clothes only. And you wanna go to the store?" He asked me.

"You know what? I'm not begging you for shit. You're gonna be begging me." I said.

"Begging you for what?" He asked.

"For pussy. Cause you're not getting any for a month." I said shaking my head. And he started laughing.

"What the fuck is funny?" I asked.

"You are gonna hold out for a week without dick? That's hilarious. You can't even last 2 days without that. That's why we have sex everyday." He said making me sigh cause he was right.

"You know what? Shut up. And turn on Megan." I said and he laughed and turned on Megan.

"I got a stank ass walk. And a reckless ass mouth. And my shit so tight. When we fuck my pussy talk." I said bopping.

"I can vouch for you for that one." He said making me slap my mouth with my hand.

"Anyway." I said rolling my eyes making Yoongi laugh.

We went back to the house and Yoongi got Sekani while i got the door and Holly and Steezy ran over to us barking and shit because we just got home.

"I'm going to have a fashion show in the closet." I said running up the stairs and Yoongi laughed at me.

When we got to the top of the stairs the doorbell rung. And Yoongi gave me Sekani and went back down the stairs and I held Sekani and stood by the railing wanting to see who was at the door.

He opened the door and there was my grandmother. Yes my grandmother from my mom's side. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Where is Mai?" She said.

I went to Sekani's room and put her in her play pin and closed the door so she wouldn't crawl out.

And I went back downstairs.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked her.

"I came to get you." She said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I don't even care if your little boyfriend is dead. I don't trust you." I said.

"You are only 17 Mai you have to come with me. I am your legal guardian while your mother isn't home." She said.

"For a legal guardian when I left you sure didn't seem to give a fuck. Or even bother to call me until your boyfriend came up missing. You didn't buy me shit. I had to get my own food every night. You didn't even make sure I got to school safe. You never cared. And you never will." I said

"You can't stay with your criminal boyfriend. He's danger." She said.

"In danger? Get the fuck out." I said pointing to the door.

"Mai you have to come with me." She said grabbing my wrist and I snatched it away.

"You touch me again we are going to have a physical altercation in here. Don't touch me again." I said.

"Mai don't try to act touch for your little boyfriend. We both know who you really are." She said and I looked at her confused.

"First of all, I act this way with you when Yoongi isn't even here. I don't need Yoongi to be here either. And second of all, what the hell are you talking about who I really am?" I asked her.

"You beat the fuck up by your boyfriend and forget how to act. He's going to be just like your ex. A piece of shit who is gonna beat on you, get your pregnant and leave. And you're gonna for the same shit once again. Like a fucking idiot." She said and I sighed and took a deep breath.

Normally when it comes to abuse I get extremely emotional because I have been through it of course. I know what it feels like for a man to degrade you and make you seem like you aren't worth the time. I know what all that shit feels like.

Yoongi has not hit on me once. He refuses to call me degrading names. Well except when we're fucking. But that's another story.

"Why do you feel the need to bring up the fact that I was abused in every situation?" I asked her.

"Because it's my fucking mouth. Are you gonna do something about it." She said. And Yoongi came behind me and rubbed my shoulders to calm me down.

"Can you just go?" I asked her. And she rolled her eyes.

"Fine Mai. But when he puts his hands on you. Don't come crawling back to me." She said opening the door.

"I will slurp box braids whole. Before I ever come crawling back to anyone. Especially not to you." I said as she left.

"Babe you know I would never hit you right?" Yoongi said.

"Of course Yoongi. Then again that was the same thing Taeyong said. He said he would never hit me. And the next day I'm getting pushed and punched shoved all over the place." I said.

"Are you saying you don't trust me not to hit you?" Yoongi asked me.

"That's not what I'm—"

"It's basically what you're saying. You know what Mai? Just when I think you're getting better. One person said one thing and you just crumble. But you put on this fake ass act like you're okay. And I'm sick of it. If you haven't completely recovered from Taeyong hitting you just say that. But know I would never hit you." Yoongi said getting his coat and keys.

"Yoongi. Don't—"

I tried to say but the door slammed and Yoongi left.

And like 3 minutes later I heard the car leaving and I sighed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I know it got sad at the end and you're mad at me for ending it like that because you thought everything was fine 5 minutes ago. But you know what? I'm trying to make shit interesting for you bitches.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1K 18
Throne of glass characters x reader. Requests are open!! I update once a week but sometimes I forget. The cover is not mine.
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.3K 471 2
Sway with the kindness (Donate project) One shot
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...