𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙻𝙴 || π™°πšƒπ™΄π™΄πš‰

By loudwoo

a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN sta... More

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.

Chapter 24.

7.4K 240 273
By loudwoo

Jade had fun with Yunho. they spent an amazing time together. Yunho's a nice kid. Jade would love to hang out with him often. he made her feel like a high schooler again. she didn't usually do much when Meg came over since they were used to it and didn't felt as excited, but the new change made Jade feel all giddy.

they also took a lot of photos and videos as a reminder of this amazing day. Jade and Yunho gossiped a lot, ordered food and showed each other memes. they played around a lot, reenacting scenes from different cartoons and kids movies. Jade showed Yunho all her paintings, was it digital or on canvas. they also drew stupid stuff together and overall had great time. Yunho left late at night. around 11-12.

Jade promised herself that she would never forget this day. cause she hasn't had this much fun since like middle school? maybe freshman year of high school? well... lets just say in a long time.

for sunday, Jade made plans with Yeosang. she promised him to pick him up after his shift at the café and they'd go somewhere together. Yeosang was excited as ever. everyone would be if THE Jade made plans with them too.

when Jade woke up in sunday morning, it was 11 am. Yeosang had morning shift that day, so he was finishing around 4pm. Jade was gonna go there half an hour early to get some coffee. and maybe chit chat with him.

so at around 2:30pm she started getting ready. she wore a white skirt that reached her mid-thigh. Jade also put on an oversized pink sweater that almost fully covered her skirt. she topped it all with some knee-high white socks and white chunky shoes. Jade put on a light makeup, since she wasn't a big fan of it, and put on a cute pink head bandana.

satisfied with her look, she left her room to go to Jimin's. Jade opened his door, only to see him sitting at his computer.

"Jiminie do i look good?" she asked. Jimin turned around, about to roll his eyes when he caught a glimpse of her. she looked extremely gorgeous to him. Jimin's jaw dropped

"you look amazing Ja- wait where are you going?" he asked, confused, since Jade never went out during weekends.

"im meeting Yeosang. do you remember him?" she asked as she fiddled with her fingers, remembering the cute boy.

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE????" Jimin yelled, very surprised.

"what- no!" Jade shook her head immediately. " we're just hanging out" she blushed violently.

"i see" Jimin smirked "have fun, kiddo. don't forget to use condoms" he giggled mischievously as he turned around and faced the computer again. "YAH" Jade yelled and hit him, making him laugh more. she rolled her eyes and left his room, grabbing a chocolate bar on her way. Jade went in her garage and sat inside her white tesla, leaving to pick Yeosang up.

she arrived at the café at 3:40 and got out of the car. she still had like 20 minutes before Yeosang finished his shift. Jade was internally thanking whoever's up there for not being late.

the moment she stepped in the door, she spotted the familiar pink haired boy take off from where he was standing and waddled towards Jade, hugging her tightly. Jade giggled and hugged him back.

"hi" she said, but it came out muffled, since her head was pressed against his chest. they pulled away. "hi" Yeosang replied. "you look good" he said as he grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the counter. people gave them weird looks, making Jade lower her head.

"thanks. you look great too" Yeosang was wearing black jeans, a black and gray checkered half skirt over it, and a big black shirt. Jade loved the skirt. but she couldn't help but think that they were dressed completely opposite. Jade was dressed in pink and white and Yeosang was dressed in black. if she knew he was gonna dress like this she would've at least tried to match. what a shame. funny thing is that Yeosang's hair was pink, and Jade's was black. thinking about hair, Jade hasn't dyed it in a long time. she should consider it.

"i finish my shift in 20 minutes and we're free to go alright?" he asked and stood behind the counter. Jade nodded and sat on one of those tall counter chairs.

"can i have a coffee before we go? i'll pay this time" she asked softly, still shy because some people were still staring at her.

"sure thing princess" Yeosang winked at her as "iced coffee, right?" he asked. Jade nodded a her cheeks heated up at the pet name. she wasn't used to this. Yeosang left to start making her coffee. soon enough he was back with it. Jade gave him a quiet 'thanks' and started sipping on it.

café was silent. there wasn't many people here. it was sunday so most people were at home or having fun with their loved ones. not many people go to café on Sundays.

"did you and Yunho have fun yesterday?" Yeosang asked, as he sat his elbow on a counter, leaning on it and shamelessly staring at her.

"yea it was fun. we watched many kids movies, ordered food, ate a lot of snacks and drew stuff" Jade nodded eagerly at the boy's question.

"seems fun, but not my kinda fun" Yeosang shrugged

"whats YOUR kinda fun then?" Jade asked mockingly

"you'll see today" he replied nonchalantly. Jade got excited.

after like 10 minutes his shift was over and they left the café together. Jade opened her car. Yeosang stopped in his tracks

"woah THIS is your car?" he asked, surprised

"yea...? why?" Jade asked as she opened car door and grabbed her mini backpack where laid her phone, wallet and other necessaries.

"and you claimed you weren't rich. tsk" Yeosang shook his head.

"my parents bought it for me for my 20'th birthday" she said and she made her way towards Yeosang. earlier they had agreed to take a walk for a little and they'd have more time to talk than if they were to drive.

" so where are we going?" Jade asked

"uh idk i thought like we would walk around for a while, maybe sit down for a little first. then we could go and get something to eat"

"sounds pretty nice to me" Jade nodded and smiled at how nervous Yeosang seemed.

"so how's school going for you?" Yeosang tried to start a small talk

"its actually going really well. Wooyoung annoys me everyday but he's actually very nice and friendly. annoyingness is just within him i guess." they both chuckled "San is pretty shy but he's really nice person. if you need something he'll drop everything to come and help you." they were walking slowly through the city and it felt nice. "Meg is an annoying piece of crap, but she has been my bestfriend since im 4. and honestly she's a great person. she was there for me when no one else was and i never had any other friends than her. well until now." she smiled at Yeosang, who seemed to like listening to her.

"as for studies, im doing alright. im still number one in entire university, and, to be honest, no matter how many times Wooyoung or Jongho call me a nerd, im actually very proud of that."

"you should be. someone's academic achievements isn't something you should make fun of. plus its the Utopia University we're talking about." Yeosang said. "to be honest, i was the top student back in high school. do you know Wonderland high?" he asked. Jade nodded " i heard it's a big deal to even study there" she replied.

"i went there. and i was a top student. people made fun of me. so i slowly gave up on studying and my grades fell. it's not something i'm proud of and i advise you that you don't do the same" Jade nodded. "that's sad. whatever you do with your life and studies shouldn't concern anyone but you"

"the atmosphere's getting gloomy. do you want an ice cream?" Yeosang asked. "an ice cream in April? are you trying to get sick?" Jade asked him, chuckling lightly. "if im getting sick im getting sick with you after all" he winked. "sure then" she giggled. they entered a nearby ice cream shop.

"what would you like?" Yeosang asked as he neared the counter. "fyi im paying for myself" Jade said as she quickly caught up with him. "okay i guess" Yeosang shrugged as they both turned towards the nice looking lady behind the counter.

"i'll have one scoop of pistachio and one scoop of caramel please" Jade said with a polite smile. woman smiled at her sweetly and nodded. "and what would our handsome boy like?" she turned towards Yeosang. his ears turned red. "i'll have one scoop of cookie dough and one scoop of vanilla, please" he smiled back at the lady.

"coming right up" she chimed cheerfully and started making their cones.

after getting their ice cream and paying for it, they continued walking, eating their ice creams with tiny plastic spoons.

"i actually really love ice cream" Jade stated randomly

"really? i mean i love ice cream but not that much"

"no like i love love ice cream" she replied. "we always have few tubes in our fridge. actually, Jimin always buys it for me since he knows i like it. he might seem like an annoying brother sometimes but he's actually very caring. he's also very paranoid. he's a big dork but he's my dork" Jade giggled.

"that seems nice. my siblings are stupid." Yeosang said.

"woah you have siblings? i never knew" Jade replied. he nodded.

"i have one older sister. her name is Seulgi. and one younger brother named Taehyun. noona is working too. Taehyun is still in high school. they're both dumb as hell. Taehyun pulls pranks on me all the time. it's very annoying. and noona always steals my food"

"oh my god Jimin steals my food like all the time. he could have his plate full and he'd still steal my food" Jade rolled her eyes and giggled.

"that's exactly what noona does. sometimes i wanna smack her but i cant cause then she'll snitch to dad" Yeosang chuckled

"my parents are barely home. they're always busy with that stupid company of theirs. so they barely spend time with us. if i do something to Jimin he can't do shit. but i still blackmail him cause he gives me bunch of blackmail material. that dumbass legit sneaks out every weekend to go to parties. he also snuck someone in the other day. dumb bitch got the wrong window. you should've seen my horror when i saw a stranger in my room" Jade tsk-ed.

"that seems pretty annoying yea" Yeosang chuckled. "quick question. is Jimin older or younger?"

"he's 23, turning 24 this year" Jade answered nonchalantly

"then why don't you call him oppa? noona would smack me if i called her Seulgi."

"ew. you'll catch me dead before you catch me calling anyone oppa. those kpopies made it sound so cringy i can't even say it without cringing alot." Jade pulled a disgusted face, making Yeosang bust in laughter.

"that's true" he nodded. they kept walking. they were somewhat close to Jade's university, so she recognized this place. she grabbed Yeosang's hand and dragged him somewhere. shocked boy followed her obediently.

Jade took him to more quiet place, that was behind the layer of busy streets. buildings there weren't as pretty and it seemed gloomier. not many people were there. Jade dragged him towards a circular bench. in front of it was a kinda abandoned building. it was made of glass and the door was locked but you could see some spray paintings inside. (a/n: i actually did whatever happened in this chapter with my crush sksksks).

they both sat down on the bench.

"its nice here" Yeosang said, looking around.

"yea it's not loud and not many people are here. if you didn't notice already i don't like people" Jade smiled.

"yea i actually noticed" Yeosang said and shifted his attention towards Jade again.

"me and Meg come here a lot after university." Jade stated nonchalantly.

"i wanna meet Meg once. you talk about her a lot and she seems like a nice person." Yeosang replied and finished his ice cream, throwing the spoon away.

"maybe we'll come to café after school one day when Jimin will be busy again. don't get me wrong. i'd just drop by tomorrow or something, but that means i'd have to reject Jimin's offer to take me home and i'd have to take bus and i do NOT want that. i hate buses." she cringed. buses and people inside made her feel suffocated. plus if its crowded

"i feel you. i don't hate people but no sane person likes buses." Yeosang chuckled. Jade felt like their conversation is very dry.

"i was thinking about how good a septum piercing would look on you." Yeosang said randomly. Jade looked at him wide eyed.

"l-like ones that are on your nose?" she asked. she doesn't like the idea of needles anywhere near her face. yea sure she had her ears pierced but she did that when she was 6. she wasn't scared of needles by that time. but then she had a traumatic experience with sharp stuff.

Yeosang chuckled

"of course, dummy. where else do you have a septum?"

"oh haha" Jade chuckled too, but very awkwardly. then Yeosang gasped.

"oh my god. let's go get your septum pierced."

--------------

sorry for the long chapter. also the conversations are very boring because i'm basically improvising. when me and my crush did that she talked about how her new school sucks and the lack of gay people there. so idk i couldn't do that here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.6K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
104K 3.7K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...
432K 18.6K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...