NASRIN

بواسطة walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... المزيد

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 42

2.9K 517 51
بواسطة walida_md

Dedicated to ;@sagir_the_one,ZainabUsman701 ,@x__beebah ,@shvmseeyvrh.
Enjoy!.

Ahmad.

"Hello khultum",I said to the phone immediately she picked .

Ouuu look we have here "she said already annoying me .
I looked up to the police officers ,together with the AIO and kidnapping pathologists, they were all waiting for me to finish up so the plan can be executed.

Can you call my name please ,the way you call it "I said with a soothing voice ,to suit the plan .

My ahmadi "she called almost making me to laugh because of her stupidity.
An obsessive person can never seize to be a fool when it comes to the person she's obsessed with "I thought .

Baby I can't believe you're talking calmly to me "she said again making me to roll my eyes .

I actually just realized the way I treated you ,you didn't actually deserved it "I said almost gritting my teeth .

Hmmm I'm starting to contemplate if it's really Ahmad I'm speaking too"she said with a calm voice .

It's me baby "I said .
And I'm willing to do anything it takes just to  love you "I said  cringing at what I said .

I really miss you ,I miss the old times when you were only mine baby "she said in an exited voice almost giving in .

Love makes you stupid.

I miss you too cupcake "I retorted with the name I use to call her .

How am I sure this isn't a conspiracy "she suddenly rejoined.

It's not baby ,I've got a deal for you "I said almost immediately.

Sure what's that "she countered.

How about you do anything you feel like doing with nasrin ,perhaps kill her like you said ,she is a burden to me and I don't love her .
Then you can leave tanisher to go ,she will learn a lesson not to cross my path  "I said like I was really serious.

Hmmmmm ,how about one more thing "She retorted immediately.

My heart raced   in fear ,I prayed silently so she won't ruin everything with what she was about to say .

I looked up at the AIO ,he signaled me to keep calm so she wouldn't suspect a thing .

How about you come over to the warehouse this evening. That way you will get to see how I waste her and she will also get to see how much you hate her before she dies "she continued evilly .

I wanted to laugh badly at her stupidity,was she really this stupid.

I believe she was the one who put up the kidnap and yet she believed all what I said In minutes because of her obsession.

Fool!.

Sure baby ,anything for you "I replied .

Mind you babe , don't even think you can act stupid!. "She said warningly .

Trust me cupcake,I won't try nothing,just text me the address"I said soothingly.
I can't wait to hold and hug you after a long time "I continued.

Me too baby ,see you later "she replied before cutting the call.

I heaved a breath I have been holding probably since three days ago .

Nasrin .

Spike ! , spike ! "I heard her voice call.
The clinching of her hills giving a sign that she was entering the building.

I tried to open my eyes ,but it hurts so much ,I was hungry ,drained and tired of my life . I was sick and right now the only thing I wanted was for her to kill me .

I'm dreading to see Ahmad ,I hate him !.

Madam "he answered coming out of no where .

Spike!
I want you to get gallons of diesel and get the weapons ready , also the rest of the men should surround the whole building before 6 in the evening,understood ?"she shouted dastardly.

Subhanallah.
She was going to burn us alive !.

Ahmad

"Aso pada masaka ,stop behind the old market .
standing behind the market , i kept looking at the message she sent me in the afternoon confirming it was the right place ,I stood there waiting for her , i was there for almost thirty minutes looking out how people struggled with life everyday .

I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to turn immediately.i looked at the man who was dressed in roughly looking cloths .he didn't say a word to me Instead he raised his hand pointing at a black SUV .

I immediately typed a "black suv " and forwarded it to the police team .

We got to the car and I entered the back sit ,noticing a man looking just like the one who showed me the car .

He ignited the car and started driving, In my head ,I was already imagining the police team following us .

Yesterday night after coming back from the station , I thought of how unlucky it might get when we try to track her phone so this idea came to my head . I knew how obsessed she was with me and to top it all khultum wasn't really smart ,so this might be the only way to get to her .

I noticed him take a turn and abruptly stopped ,he came out and tapped on the hunk signaling I should also come out .

I came out examining the environment .it was a neighborhood filled with houses made from woods  ,you could see  people stoping to look at us .

We turned and had a long walk towards an uncompleted building ,it looked huge and it was the only blocked and cemented house I saw here .

We got to the door and the guy told me to stop there ,he said he was going to call his madam .
I picked my phone and immediately typed .

"Attack in 10"

Ohhh baby you're here "I swiftly heard her presence . I looked at her standing at my front ,looking nothing like a wretch .

I instantly became irritated by her presence almost making me to scoff .

I felt her body leaning to hug me , all I could do was give a fake smile as her body finally collided with mine .

She hugged me tightly and I braced her .

She wasn't ready to pull out so I used my hand to pull her a little .

Sweetheart,why didn't you come with your car "she asked smiling widely .

I didn't want to create attention and besides I wanted you to trust my words "I said almost mockingly .

Ouu that's nice of you baby and I trust you ,don't worry "she replied before leaning in to hug me again .

Godd! 

She pecked my cheeks before finally
saying ,she missed me so much . She turned and held my hand , I held it tighter because there were going to attack in a minute.

The police cars staggered immediately with a stunt , my back was facing them but I could here their doors open in a swift .

You betrayer !!"khultum shouted almost loosing her mind .

I dropped my signature smirk and immediately bent down her hand that was still on mine . I tackled her to the ground and turned both her hands behind her back .

You think you're smart , I was never dumb Ahmad .I'm very ready for you !.
Watch and see"she dotted with venom even though I was in control.

I handed her to a police officer and immediately ran into the building . The outside was dark looking like they wasn't live in the house .

Immediately I entered it was covered with a large ray of white light . I kept walking,I couldn't see tanisher nor nasrin . I kept walking and Searching with my eyes .

I raised my head to see them sitting beside each other .
My breathing became heavy as I saw them ,I roomed my eyes around tanisher who was looking at me with utter shock and disgust .

I shifted my gaze to nasrins , her left eye was swollen with Marks of blood ,her face looked pale and I saw how she has loss a lot of weight in just days . She was also giving me the same look as tanishers but hers held a lot of disgust .

She shifted her eyes from mine and looked away .

Seeing her that way got me broken , she suffered because of me . I staggered and immediately found myself walking to her .

I walked over to her and bent down in front of her , I untied her hands leaving her legs ,something in her didn't like the fact that I was here .

I  didn't know when I wrapped my arms around her , her smell still not misplaced .i hugged her tighter . I was yearning for her . I didn't know what I was doing.

I hugged her ,snuggling her body into mine ,forgetting tanishers heated eyes on me .

All this while she was flinching , shaking really hard.
I felt her retaliate in a second and pushed me hard enough to leave inches between us .

I looked at her with a pang ,my anger wanting to take control. Her  eyes were bloody and tears started to escape them ,she wasn't looking like the nasrin I last saw .
She looked broken ,really broken !.

"Don't you ever think of laying your filthy body on me again ,Ahmad !"she roared brokenly.

I looked at her with a surprised  face ,uttering no word ,I started to feel smoke cover the whole building .

Fire ! .

I looked around and the whole building was on fire
I swanged in a second and saw a police man coming towards us .

Mr Ahmad , the hoodlums set the whole building on fire and ran away . We need to get out of here  immediately.

And khultum "I couldn't help but ask immediately, She was going to pay for all this .

She's already handcuffed ,she's with us "he said before moving forward to untie tanisher .

I hastily went to untie nasrin legs but she flinched almost pushing me away again.

Nasrin , what is wrong with you . Can't you see the whole place is on fire "I almost shouted .

Just leave me alone Ahmad "she said with a  little  energy ,she was trying to untie her legs .

She stood up slowly as I watched her ,not being able to say a thing .

I watched as she started walking towards a part that was already on fire .

What is she thinking!.

Nasrin what are you doing ,you're going towards the fire"I shouted almost loosing it .

Yes I know , just fucking go and allow me to die in peace "

I hate you Ahmad , I fucking hate you!.
I curse the day I got married to you , you're nothing but a shitty person . You never deserved me , I was ready to love you and even give us a try since from the day I was conspired to get married to you . We both didn't like it but I tried even though you only made things hard for me ".
I just want to die , I never want to see your face Ahmad and I pray you seek Allah for forgiveness soon enough . You're nothing but a filthy person Ahmad "she coughed before staggering to walk deeper to the fire .

I stayed rooted , was this the kind of person I was ,Was I this cruel to her "I watched unable to do or say anything to her .

She was going to burn herself to death !.

I ran to her , she was coughing profusely,before I could get to her , her eyes gave up and she was almost falling to the ground before I finally caught her .

I picked her immediately , the fire starting to have effect on me too , I ran outside the building with her on my arms .

I got outside and walked to the police car , My whole body was shattering as I remembered all what she said .

I looked up to see tanisher's dark orbs looking me straight in the eye.

She was also broken !.

Hello guysss 🥺,our nasrin !. I feel like crying already .godd!!.
Don't forget to vote ,share and comment ❤️.

Walida_md🥀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

119K 5.7K 25
"Hate is just another way of loving a person when you can't tell them you love them". Zafar Ayub is the man who is ruling the business world along wi...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
24.7K 1.1K 35
Story of a 14 year old Noor who gets married to the son of a rich family named Saad Shah who is also 14 Their journey begins as Noor has to adjust...
512K 24K 45
Samantha Jones isn't your average everyday 19 year old. She suffers a from a serious case of low esteem and trust issues. with her father abandoning...