The Saiyan Hero of U.A

By Shadow2190

Yajin Hidashi was born with 2 amazing abilities, he will stumble onto many challenges. Let's join him on his... More

Bio Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End and the Beginning
Chapter 17
Preview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
My Hero Academia: Falling Hero Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Hero Academia Falling Hero. Chap 24
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chap 25
My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Yajin's Dream#1 - Zesty Opponent
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Saiyan Carpool: Telephone Man
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Funny Chapter: Saw vs 1A
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Red Riot)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Meeting the Family (Filler)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Gaia Island Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
(Gaia Arc) Deleted Scene
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Teaser for future chapter.
Chapter 77
Funny Chapter - Off Brands
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 20

837 10 10
By Shadow2190

The man slammed Yajin to the ground as he sledgehammered him on the chest and punched his face 2 times. Grabbing him and running again but this throwing him and running around him and grabbing him again but this time he slammed his body on the alley wall. Yajin tried to escape by using his Kaioken but he only managed to escape by a second until he got grabbed again by the neck again and thrown to the ground near what seems a waterfront.

Yajin - (grunt) S-Savitar?

Savitar - Greetings Yajin Hidashi or should I say Goku. Son of the great Goku, your ancestral father.

Savitar grabbed Yajin and kicked him away running towards him and landing a punch as Yajin fell to the ground and he could barely catch his breath as he got up and wiped the blood from his mouth. Yajin powered his Kaioken times 4 as he flew at fast speeds towards Savitar but before he could even attack. He was attacked in the chest and then thrown into the ground as it created a giant crater but Savitar didn't stop there. Savitar ran from a long distance and ran towards Yajin as he punched his stomach and Yajin just had expression. Shock

Yajin screamed as Savitar grabbed him again and pushed him to a wall as Yajin was beaten badly.

Savitar - I want so badly to kill you but DeVoe forbid me. So make sure you remember the name of Savitar the God of Speed.

He grabbed him by his head slammed him on the ground as he left. After what seems minutes Yajin woke up and saw that he was on a hospital.

Yajin - What happened?

He tried to get up but he saw that he had a cast holding his leg. He saw his left arm was bandaged.

Doctor - Ah it seems your awake. I'm surprised you took quite a beating and only waking up in 2 hours a normal person would have at least 3 days until they wake up. We healed you the best we could but the only thing was your leg needed to be popped back in place. Your left arm was broken but an hour ago I took an X-Ray and it's almost healed so you'll be fine in no time.

Yajin - Thanks doctor and are my friends okay?

Doctor - Your friends?

Yajin - Yes. Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki and Teny..

Doctor - Ah yes your friends next door on your right so you'll be fine.

Daizo - I hope you'll be fine because I'm gonna kill you Kakarot!

Yajin - Come on Vegeta I had to go investigate.

Daizo - Whatever let's just do this.

Out of nowhere his phone rang and he answered the call, as it was Momo Yaoyorozu.

Yajin - Hello.

Momo - Yajin?! I'm so glad your okay I heard in the news that you were in the hospital. Are you okay?

Yajin - I'm fine don't you worry a....WHOOORE!!!!!! FUCK YOUR A WHORE HOW DO YOU SLEEP?!!!

Momo - WHAT?!

Yajin - (grunt) not you I was talking to Vegeta. He put my leg back in place. Sorry if I scared you.

Momo - Vegeta?

Yajin - Daizo. That's his hero name. So how's your internship been?

Momo - Good but in true honesty it's been really uneventful since Uwabami mostly is more photos and commercials. We made a commercial of a hair product.

Yajin - Hey that's good you'll get recognized and I can't wait to watch it.

Momo on the other end of the phone was blushing feeling embarrassed of seeing herself in a commercial instead of doing hero work.

Yajin - Well I got to go. I have to check up on the others i'll text you later cool.

Momo - Of course and please get some rest.

Yajin - (chuckles) No promises.

Yajin got back in his hero outfit but he saw that it was basically destroyed as he had to get it fixed. He put on his undershirt and noticed Daizo's jacket and shirt in a bag as it was covered in blood.

Yajin - Hey. Sorry for the trouble.

Daizo - Your gonna pay my dry clean for my costume and we can call it even. Okay Red Hood.

Yajin - Dude shh also how did you figure out?

Daizo - I'm no idiot you may trick everyone but not me.

Yajin - I don't know why I'm surprised.

They opened the door as Izuku was just walking in to the room.

Shoto - Iida just got his test results.

Iida explained how his left arm almost got permanent  damage but it could be healed and Yajin made himself present telling everyone he's glad their alive and he fist bumped Izuku learning that he figured out how to control his power without damage.

Iida - Daizo? Your here too?

Daizo didn't say anything as Shoto was about to move in but Yajin stopped him and Daizo got close to Iida as he just kneed his stomach.

Daizo - You idiot. I expected more from the stern student of 1A but I was wrong. You disappoint me.

Yajin - I don't blame you. Iida just know this. I don't or can't trust right now. What were you thinking going after him alone?

Shoto - Hey we already had to deal with the chief we heard this already.

Yajin - Not from me. Because I'm not saying he shouldn't have acted but before his rage consumes him he needs to realize what he's gonna get himself into. You all did a good deed but think before you act.

Yajin gave him a hand and got him back in bed and left with silence filling the room. Daizo got his phone and made a phone call as Yajin called his mom and she instantly replied as she asked him so many questions. But he stopped her.

Yajin - I'm gonna head home today we need to talk mom. It's really important.

Azura - Alright honey.

(Timeskip 4 days)

Everyone was back in U.A as Yajin and Daizo were walking together but Yajin just tried to get his head straight but he couldn't. After uploading his new song.  "Beautiful Monster"

Yajin was just more focused on the conversation and he couldn't wait for the school day to end since he had an important event.

Daizo - Kakarot you need to relax if you go like this then it will be a waste of time.

Yajin - I know. Right my main focus is school but I'm just really nervous.

Daizo put his hand on his shoulder and gave him a nod as he walked towards his class and Yajin decided to get some breakfast as he ate and went to class.

Bakugo was mad at Kirishima and Sero since they were laughing at him because of his hair.

Mina - No way you got to face against real villains? I'm super jealous.

Jirou - I didn't really fight. I just helped with evacuation.

Mina - But still. What about you Tsu?

Tsu - I spend most of the time training and cleaning the ship deck but there was this one time we stopped a bunch of drug smugglers.

Jirou/Mina - Okay that's cool.

Tsu - What about you Ochaco?

Ochaco - I say it was very enlightening .

Tsu - It seems her fighting spirit is realised.

Kaminari - She just changed in one week.

Mineta - Don't be fooled all women are demons inside that hide in pretty faces.

Kaminari - What did she do to you? But if you wanna ask who really changed it was those 4.

Sero - Oh yeah the Hero Killer.

Kirishima - I'm glad you guys made it back alive really.

Everyone were talking about but something Yajin lit a small flame of impatience.

Yajin - Come on when is this damn day gonna be over.

Momo - Yajin are you alright?

Yajin - I'm fine.

But she noticed his leg moving at fast speeds as it was time for class to begin and the day went on as All Might instructed them to a race and save him as the first team was Izuku, Sero, Ojiro, Iida and Mina.

Momo - I think Midoriya is in a slight disadvantage.

Jirou - Yeah moving fast isn't his strong suit.

Momo - And everytime he uses his quirk he ends up hurting himself.

Yajin didn't watch as this got the attention of Shoto and Bakugo. He just stood a little further away with his eyes closed.

Yajin - Goku. Goku can you hear me?

Goku - Yo. You need a talk son.

Yajin - Yeah it's just have you ever met someone who was important to you but you were nervous to meet them now.

Goku - No not really but I say take that nervousness away and use it as motivation like if you mess up then you won't meet this person. Make it your reason to move forward.

Yajin just stood there in silence as he let out a small chuckle and he smiled.

Goku - Also love the new outfit.

Yajin - Thanks my costume is gonna take a while since Support are more focused on their finals but this is my costume for now.

Goku - Just don't let this block your vision okay.

Yajin - Thanks dad.

Yajin got out of his mind and walked forward as All Might called the next group and he was more calm and a little himself. He won the race and went with the others to change. Mineta found a hole to the girls locker room and he was struck from Jirou and everyone went on with their day. As Daizo and Yajin walked together to a store and met up with Mirko in her casual clothes then with Azura as everyone drove to Tartarus.

Chief - You must be Yajin Hidashi correct?

Yajin - Yes sir.

The guards opened the doors and all four waited until the chief came and asked who was gonna go as Azura said it was just her and Yajin but he would go first.

Yajin walked in as he noticed the room was filled with cameras and the person he was waiting to meet was right there in front of him.

Yajin - Chizome Akaguro...aka Stain.

Chizome - Your the kid who punched me before I blacked out. Not bad punch kid.

Yajin - Cut the bullshit. You know me but more than the one who punched you but you known me before I was born

Akaguro just stayed silent as he didn't look at Yajin but this only frustrated Yajin.

Yajin - After what 14 years I see and you can't even look at me in my eyes. I want you to look at me and tell me why. Why didn't you ever visit?! After so long you didn't even wrote a letter! I want to hate you so much but I can't because I wondered where you were.

Dad.

Chizome looked up and saw his son Yajin Akaguro Hidashi with tears in his eyes as he just started letting out tears.

"I never stopped thinking about you son"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
13K 247 28
You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Midoriya and we're going to follow his adve...
17.6K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...
2.1K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...