How They Would Fall~ MLB One...

Von Elecornatishigaidle

Bunch of random story ideas that I'll be spewing out as one-shots, there will be crossovers, gay ships, Lila... Mehr

Request Page
Ice Rink
WTF?
I'm Too Late
I Picked The Wrong Lie
Changing My Stripes
No Longer Invisible
Is There an Antidote?
Reunion
Our Secret
You Don't Know Me...
Picked Myself Up
Nooroo, Wings Rise
Childhood Sweetheart
Don't Cross a Wayne
You're Beautiful...
Convenience Store Mayhem
Not Another Song About Love
Treat You Better
Flash In the Past
Another Al Gul
Coffee Lovers -Tim x Marinette
My Secret Lover
Alone?
Say Something
FINALLY!!
Once Upon a League
One Step Closer
Before the Clock Hits Zero
Turning a New Leaf
Once Again
Once Again Part 2
Faded
Adopted
Villains Kid
Hey Mom
Trusting a Villian
You Sure Lies Don't Hurt Anyone?
Babysitting Errors
The Lost One
I Object!
Winter Soldiers Little Girl
True Loves Kiss
Running Into You
Mrs. Dupain-Cheng-Wayne-Todd
First Friend
Midnight Meetup
WHAT???
May I...?
My Queen
Reunion with Red
Nightime Coffee Lovers
Lost Lovers Part 1
Lost Lovers Part 2
It's Not Your Business
His Sweetheart
Divorce
Wildest Dreams
On Hold

New York Trip

3.6K 84 25
Von Elecornatishigaidle

Requested by sarahfibble

Third Person POV
The class was going to New York for a week as they had won the trip. Chloe was bitching and whining about having to go as well as bragging about getting to sit in First Class, Adrien secretly traded his first-class ticket with the person who got the seat next to Nino, Lila was lying about knowing the Avengers and trying to figure out how to ruin Marinette, Alya was ranting about the Avengers and how amazing they are, Nino was listening to Alya while they also schemed on how to get Adrienette to sail, Marinette was knitting a beanie for Kagami, and Kagami was listening to Marinette explain how to knit. Nathanial was drawing the passengers, Sabrina was getting Chloe her things, Mylene and Ivan were cuddling, Alix was calling Kim a moron, Max was explaining to Kim why he was wrong, Kim was saying stupid things and daring strangers, Juleka was listening to Jagged Stone and napping, Rose was writing songs for Kitty Section, and Gorilla was peacefully listening to Opera safe in the Agreste Mansion. (and Plagg and Tikki were eating cheesecake until they went into food comas together in the pantry)

When they landed everyone except Marinette, Adrien, Kagami, and Sabrina were grouchy and had jet lag. They clambered onto the bus and drove to the Hotel where they were each put into rooms in sets of fours but because of the numbers they had one co-ed room with Kagami, Adrien, Marinette, and Nino. When night came Nino snuck out to hang out with Alya, Adrien and Kagami play fenced in the room, and Marinette was at the open window waiting for Spider-Man to swing by. "OoOohHhHh... is our little Mar waiting for her boyfriend to swing by?" Adrien jokes at Marinette earning a jab at the side from Kagami.

"Hush..." Kagami tells Adrien before turning to Marinette."But I am also curious if he's coming over?"

Marinette sighed at the two before answering, "Yes, he texted saying he'd swing by to greet me."

"Well then Adrien and I will make sure to be out of your way so you can say hi to your boyfriend.... and please... don't do anything nasty. We don't want to hear." -Kagami

"Kagami!!!!" Marinette exclaims turning red.

"What?" she replies with an innocent voice but her smile said otherwise.

"I was cuddling him! Which is better than you two! I can never erase that image of you on top of Agreste Jr!!!" Marinette whisper-yells causing the two fencers' faces to turn into tomatoes.

"Well, I'm glad I wasn't there," I voice pipes in from the window. The trio looks to see Peter Parker hanging upside down.

"Hey, Dork," Marinette giggles and goes over to him. "You gonna come inside or hang upside down in the cold?"

He climbs in and lowers his face towards Marinette. Mask still on, "Well how could I not when you're here muffin?"

She rolls her eyes and lifts his mask to his nose, "You're such a dork, Peter," and pecks his lips before lowering the mask back down.

"Get a room!" Adrien and Kagami mockingly say in unison.

"We already have one. How 'bout you two leave and go make out in the closet?" Marinette sassily replies while snuggling into Peter's chest. Adrien just sticks his tongue out in return.

"Anyway..." Peter breaks in. "How are your parents, Muffin?"

Marinette turns to him and replies in a joking manner, "As well as they can be when on the run. How's Mr. Stark?"

"Same as always," Peter answers and pecks her cheek."

"Speaking of Mr. Stark, what is the likelihood that Lila will lie about him?" Kagami pointedly asks causing the other three to collectively groan.

"I thought the L word was banned when it's us, Gami," Adrien jokingly huffs.

"She still giving you guys trouble?" Peter asks as the couple goes to cuddle on Marinettes together.

"1. You two are making me sick," Kagami tells Peter as Adrien makes a gagging motion, "and 2. Yes, the brat is pulling lies out of that stupid ass of hers faster than my mothers' reflexes."

"Kagami!!!!" Marinette squeaks.

The Next Day: at Stark Industries during lunch
"Hey, girl," Alya shouts at Marinette while running towards her.

"What's up Al's," she replies while turning around.

"Turns out Lila knows Tony Stark and they are really close! Isn't that amazing. I can't wait to post this on the LadyBlog!!!" Alya rants.

Finally having enough Marinette huffs before telling Alya, "Look, Als, I've tried to deal with this, but I can't deal with it anymore. You have two choices. To believe me, or to believe Lila. You can do your research but you have to choose. While you guys believe her, I don't. I don't believe that Clara Nightingale ever had anyone help her create her dances, that Jagged Stone ever had a cat saved at a runway, or that Tony Stark has ever met, or if he has would never remember Lila, because she isn't who you think she is."

"How could you say that?" Alya yells back and starts getting defensive. "And I suppose you believe that you are important?"

"No," Marinette automatically answers, "I am saying no such thing. I am only going by what I know, and I know that Mr. Stark does not know her. I'm not saying Jagged knows me, but I do know that I've made commissions for him and that there is almost a 0% chance that he's ever had a cat nearly killed on a runway. Much less in the past five years. For Clara, I just used what I know and what I've seen to deduce that she created her dance moves by herself."

"Why are you doing this!" Alya shouts with tears in her eyes.

Marinette, with tears also forming sighs and explains, "Only one of us can be correct Als... you need to choose who you believe."

"Why would Lila lie to us?" Alya defends.

"And why would I?" Marinette simply shoots back before leaving with tears streaming down her face. "Give me your answer after lunch is over."

After Lunch
"I'm sorry girl, but I don't believe you over Lila. If you just stop ly-" Alya starts but Marinette cuts her off by turning around.

Marinette looks over her shoulder to briefly glance at Alya and Lila, "You've made your decision Alya. Congratulations Lila, you can keep Alya as your best friend," she turns her head and walks away. Leaving the class gobsmacked that Alya and Marinette fought, and that Alya chose Lila over her best friend.

Marinette walks away from her class as rivers pave their way down her face. She walks into the elevator that goes to Tony Starks office and scans her palm. Once the doors open Peter and Tony look up from Peter's homework to see the tear-stained Marinette. Peter drops his pencil and rushes towards his girlfriend, and engulfs her into a comforting hug which Marinette eagerly returns, and starts sobbing onto his shoulder.

After a few minutes of crying, Marinette falls asleep, and Peter lays her down on the couch. He stays there for a while and rakes his fingers through her hair before getting up to talk to Adrien and Kagami so that he can figure out what happened. Just minutes after stepping out of the elevator, people start looking and talking about Peter, yet another unfortunate side effect of being Tony Starks adopted child. He quickly walks up to Kagami and Adrien and whispers to them, "She came to the office crying, and is now sleeping. What exactly happened?"

The couple exchanges glanced as if to try to figure out who should tell him. After a moment Kagami whispers back, "Alya, her once best friend, chose Lila over her."

Sighing Peter replies, "Well I am going to go back upstairs. When she wakes up and calms down I'll tell you guys if she is going to rejoin the tour," the two nodded at him, and he went back the way he came.

An hour, two cups of tea, and some hugging later Marinette rejoined the group. With many eyes on her. Well, her and the fact that the Peter Parker-Stark had his arms either around her waist, around her shoulder, or was holding her hand at every possible moment. Of course, the class (minus Adrien and Kagami) didn't notice the stares or the fact that Marinette had rejoined with someone.

Well, until the Tony Stark came down and went over towards the class, who thought he was going over toward Lila, and hugged Marinette and Peter. "Hey, Kid. Hi again, Marinette. I'm leaving for a two-day trip and will be back later. Happy is in charge, so don't do anything stupid, Kid, and please keep an eye on him while you're here, Marinette," Tony said to the dorky couple before turning toward everyone and throwing up a peace sign while saying. "Peace," and having the Iron Man suit nanotech itself on and fly away.

If Lila continued to say she had tinnitus afterward, it likely was the truth after the earful of screaming she got.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

506K 7.4K 40
Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September books. If you have any ideas don't be afraid...
38.1K 912 23
Now, we recognize Marinette as an overly cheerful girl who has no problem making friends! A girl like Marinette could get so many admirers. Although...
62.2K 955 26
I make various one-shots of mlb characters salt. Certain character sugar/redemption will of course be included.
361K 4.6K 26
One shots that I've thought of while bored in school.