Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N๏ฟผ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ๏ฟผ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E ๐Ÿ“œ
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

F I V E

4.5K 124 20
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

I was in the hospital's waiting room. I was waiting for Manny to come and hurry up and see what was going on here. Around 10 minutes later, he slowly walked up to me. He was sitting next to me and seemed to be calm.  He was staring at me, and I hate to say this, but this man is so sexy, Lord.

He began rubbing his chin. "Did you seen the person who shot Spooky?"

I shook my head. "No, the only thing I know is that there were a few men in black trucks pulling up and they started shooting. I don't know where they were coming from."

He violently sighed. "Did you see anyone stealing my drugs?"

I shook my head once again. "No, they didn't even get near to the drugs."

He rubbed his hands against his pants. "Good. How's Spooky doing? Have the doctors come out and spoke with you yet?"

"Nah, nobody has come yet. He should be okay."

As soon as I said that, one of the doctors came up to us. We stood up and waited for the doctor to tell us what was going on with Spooky.

"I want to tell you that he's going to be all right. No essential organs were struck by the bullet. We were able to remove the bullet from his arm successfully." The doctor said smiling at us.

Manny shook the doctor hand. "May I ask, are we able to see him?"

"You can see him, of course. He's in the room on the right side."

We walked inside his room and saw him watching TV in the bed. He noticed us and began to smile. Manny was hugging him and I was patting him on his leg.

Manny sat down on the end of the bed. "How are you feeling man? I didn't expect you to be in the hospital."

Spooky laughed at him. "I didn't expect to be in here, either, but I'm great. You've got a real shooter on your hands though. She's got my back, and I appreciate it a lot."

Manny looked and smirked at me. "Oh really? That's really good to hear."

I rolled my eyes because I know he said it sarcastically. They started talking in Spanish, so I walked out of the room and let them talk in peace. I brushed my hair through my fingertips and kept pacing through the hallways. I was growing irritated and upset. I saw someone looking at me, and it was this fine ass doctor.

He stopped writing on his clipboard and looked at me. He approached me slowly, and frankly, I just didn't feel like talking.

"Are you ok? You look pretty overwhelmed." He asked pleasantly.

"I'm all right. I feel a little sick, that's it." I said playing with my fingers.

He softly placed his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up. You want me to get some water for you or give you a prescription?"

I put a fragile smile on my face."No really, I'm fine, but thank you though."

"I can get one of the nurses to take you in and keep your temperature under control."

I felt someone's hands on my waist out of nowhere. The grip had become tight. "That won't be necessary." I heard Manny cold voice said.

I looked at him and his jaw was clenching. You might say he was pissed off. 

Manny stared so hard at him. I very much doubt that he even blinked. "Yeah, I suggest you leave before I stretch your ass out on this floor and have the doctors taking your ass in the back."

The doctor threw up his hands as if he had surrendered. "If I made a mistake, please accept my apologies. I was just attempting to assist her. Just make sure the fever doesn't get out of hand."

He walked off and that's when I was snatched outside by Manny. I'm not sure why he became so disrespectful. I'm not even his woman. For this one, he went a bit too far. He pushed me against the wall, staring at me

"Don't talk to other dude's. I'll hurt you if I catch you speaking to another man." He pointed his index finger in my face.

I knocked his finger out of my face. "You're not my man and you're not my father. I can talk to anyone I like. You must have lost your damn mind."

I brushed past him and walked over to his truck. Again, he squeezed my arm, nearly breaking it. You could tell when I looked into his face that he was very serious and it was very terrifying.

"Angel, don't play with me, because you know that I'm going to hurt you badly. Don't let me repeat myself, because God knows that I hate doing it. Don't let me catch you talking to another man again, yeah?"

He stared at me for a long time, and that's when he walked over to the driver's side. We both got in the truck, and we're going down the road in silence. This man really is a mentally insane man. You're trying to hold me hostage over some money. I can't even speak to my mom or any of my close relatives. I can't even speak to my baby sister, and I can't speak to other men. I can't take it any longer.

We pulled up at his warehouse. Both of us got out of the truck and went inside. I saw that the man in the chair was bound up. He was blindfolded and had tape on his mouth as well. Standing in front of him, Manny snatched the blindfold off and snatched the tape off as well. The man appeared to have been crying all night.

"Why did your men come to my warehouse and try to steal my drugs and kill my men?" Manny said calmly.

The man didn't respond, and I saw that Manny had his jaw clenched. I just know that he's pissed when he does that. He took a pair of plyers and handed them over to me. I looked horrified at him because I just wanted to know why he passed it on to me?

"What am I supposed to do with these?" I stared at the plyers.

"Since he doesn't want to talk, I want you to open his mouth and take one of his teeth out." With so much madness on his face, he glared at me.

I looked at the guy, and there were tears falling on his face. "Don't make me do this, please. I don't want to."

"Go ahead Angel and don't make me repeat myself." He continued on looking at me.

For a minute, I stood there and went ahead to do it. I squeezed his face and forced his mouth to open. I put the plyers on his tooth, and I began to pull it. He began shouting very loudly.

Manny ordered me to stop. "This could get even worse, so tell me why your men came to my shit trying to steal my drugs?"

The man spat blood on Manny's shoes. "I'm not telling you people shit."

Manny stared at his shoes and then back at him slowly. I could say that now he's really mad. He ordered me to move on and that's what I did. I pulled his tooth until it came out and he let out a loud scream. Blood was streaming pretty quickly out of his mouth. I think I'm going to be sick, because I can't take it with all this blood.

Manny snatched his jaw and he screamed in pain. "I'm going to tell her to pull out some more if you don't tell me what you know."

"Fuck you and that bitch, I'm not saying anything to you." He shouted.

Manny shook his head and walked up to a table, taking an item. He passed a machete on to me and I was stunned.

"Slice off all of his fingers." He said bluntly.

For a brief second, I was hesitant, but I went ahead and cut off one of his fingers. He started shouting really loudly and it hurt my ears.

"Now tell me who sent you, or she's going to slice another fucking finger off."

The man gasped for some air. "I'm not telling you anything."

Manny sent me a signal to cut another finger off, and that's when the man screamed at me to stop. The guy breathed so heavily. He looked like he was going to pass out because he had lost a good bit of blood.

"Okay. Okay. Lorenzo Fernández is the person who sent us. He sent us for the drugs, and he wanted you and your men dead."

Manny nods his head slightly while touching his chin. "Tell me where he is located. He and I need to have a little discussion."

"I don't know where he's at. Just let me leave. I'm not going to tell anyone anything."

Manny tilted his head and stared at him. "I know you're just lying. I'm going tell her to cut another finger off if you don't tell me where he's located."

He didn't say anything, so Manny told me to cut off one of his fingers, and the man yelled at me to stop.

"All right. OK. OK. Oakland is where Lorenzo lives. That's where he and his men are, and that's also where his warehouse is located."

Manny brought a smile on his face. "Thank you so much for your cooperation."

Manny handed me a gun and the man began to rock side by side to get out of the rope.

"Does that mean I'm allowed to leave?"

Manny started to laugh incredibly hard. "I'm afraid that's not going to happen."

Manny told me to kill him. I didn't want to kill him, but I don't have a choice. I pointed the gun to his head and he started crying, but I hope he knows Manny doesn't care if you're crying or not. I fired a bullet in between his eyebrows. His body dropped very quickly, and the blood from his head began to cover the entire floor.

Manny began speaking in Spanish to his men. His men started to clean up the mess, and that's when we walked out. Manny gave me a piece of paper, and there was an address on it.

"I want you to go and deliver some pills to this address."

I rolled my eyes and suck my teeth. "Why would I do all this on my own when Spooky isn't here with me? What if someone tries to rob me or do anything worse than that."

To shift my hair out of my way, he uses his pinky finger. When he does that, I really dislike it. It's highly annoying.

"No one's going to touch you, mama. Just give me a call when you're in trouble and I'll be there. Let them know who sent you." He patted me on my shoulders and headed in the direction of his car.

As he drove away, I stared at him. I can't believe that this man made me deliver drugs on my own to someone's house when it was dark as hell. I got inside the van and drove down the road. I kept looking at every house because I didn't want to skip the house where I was supposed to drop the drugs off.

I saw police lights behind me all of a sudden. My stomach started hurting so badly because I'm going to be arrested if I get caught with these drugs. I turned down another road to see if I would be pursued by the police and they did. I pulled over and waited until they got to the window.

The police got out of their vehicle and walked up to the van. It looked like the police officer was a male. He tapped his flashlight on the window, and that's when I whined down the window.

"What appears to be the problem officer?" I placed a nervous smile on my face.

"It appears that your backlight is out." He said nicely.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it was out. It worked just fine earlier."

"Okay. May I see your license, please?"

At first, I hesitated, but I went ahead and gave him my license before anything bad happened. I just hope that he won't give me a ticket and just let me go.  He looked at my license for a few minutes and handed it back to me. I hope he doesn't tell me to open the back of this van because he's going to see all the drugs back there. A pretty girl like me doesn't need to be a prison at all.

"I'm going to let you off with a warning. You seem to be pretty well mattered. Please, get the light fixed." He placed a smile on his face.

When he said that I was relieved. I also brought a smile on my face. "Thank you, officer, and I will do that."

He stopped me for some reason before I could have pulled off. He showed me a picture of Manny mugshot. For a minute, I stared at the mugshot and looked back at the officer.

"Have you seen this guy anywhere around here?" He asked politely.

I started sweating because if I were to say something to the officer, I could be saved. I might be able to get away from him and go back to New York. Then again he might send someone to kill me and my family.

I gave him the mugshot back. "No, I haven't seen this person before."

He kissed his teeth. "Well, if you see him anywhere, please call the police right away."

He walked away from the van and got into his vehicle. I stared at the police speeding away and I laid my head down on the stirring wheel as soon as he was gone from my sight. I don't know how long it will take for me to work for Manny. Just now, I could have been locked up, but amazingly, God was on my side. I got myself together and kept driving to the place that Manny told me to go.

About a good minute or so, I pulled up to this nice size house. I thought the house was going to look abandoned or something but surprisingly it doesn't. I put the van in the park and walked up to the door. I banged on the door, and nobody came to the door. It took the person nearly three minutes to open the door.

T R E V A N T E   R H O D E S  💗

The man opened the door, and the lord knows this man looks so good. His skin was smooth and delicious, like chocolate, and his teeth were filled with gold. He leaned against the door, smiling. Only if he knew what was going on in my mind.

He was looking at me as if he was confused. "Manny has women delivering his drugs na?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I suppose so. The pills are in the back of the van. Can you give me the money please, so I can go?"

He screamed at his homeboys to get him the pills. They all went outside and got him the pills. I've been waiting for this guy to give me the money, and he never has.

He bites his lips and looks into my soul. "Come in, so I can give you the money. I don't want you to be sitting out here. Shit gets real dangerous real quick, lil mama."

I didn't want to go inside but I didn't want to get murdered either, so I just went inside. The entire living room was filled with weed smoke, and naked girls were dancing with his homeboys. They noticed me walking behind their friend, and they started to say things.

"When did Manny start sending women to get his drugs delivered? He damn sure sent a fine ass one." One of his homeboys said.

"Tre about to take her ass to the back and about to clap them cheeks." One of his homeboys bluntly said.

The other homeboys all started laughing. I began to feel uncomfortable and began to get pissed off as well. The guy I assumed to be called Tre was looking at them with a serious face expression, and that's when they all stopped laughing. He looked at me and gave me the money, and it was a pile of money.

I was about to leave, but he gripped my arm slightly. "I need your number, because this week I may need some pills again."

For a minute, I stared at him. "That's why you have Manny's number. You don't need mine."

He chuckled a little. "Fortunately, I'd rather text you about the pills."

After staring at him for a few more minutes, I simply gave him my phone number. He grinned and looked at me from up to down.

"Next week, I'll call you for the pills. Make sure you arrive on time."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course. I suppose I'll remember that."

I walked out of the door, and I can tell that he was behind me. He leaned against the door waiting for me to get in the truck. I got in the truck, and I was ready to pull off. He waved goodbye, and I blew the horn to let him know that I was on my way out.
I heard my phone ring while driving to the house, and when I looked at it, it was Manny. My stomach hurts whenever I see his name on my phone because I never know what he'll say or what he'll force me to do.

"Yeah?" In the calmest tone, I asked.

"Have you already delivered the drugs?"

"Yes, I'm on my way back home right now."

"Good. Please be prepared for tomorrow. You've got some business to take care of."

I was sighing heavily. "What am I supposed to do now? I've already murdered two people and delivered some drugs for you."

"This police officer has been searching for me for a long time and is attempting to send me to prison. Before he finds me, I need him dead."

I recalled the cop who had pulled me over earlier.
Maybe this is the cop he's talking about right now. "So that must be the same cop who pulled me over earlier and asked me if I saw you around."

"Why were you stopped by the cops in the first place?"

"Because the back light on your raggedy ass van was out. You've got to get your shit fix."

"Angel, I want him dead tomorrow night."

He hung up the phone after saying that. I can't bear any more of these assassinations. It's making me feel nauseous. I'm not sure how many more people I have to kill, but I hope he doesn't force me to kill more people.

-----------------------—————————————-

Hello there, everybody. I hope you're having a great time with this chapter. Please let me know in the comments if you are. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this book. I'm in love with you 💞

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 64 27
Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was you...
341K 11.1K 86
Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is her life as a hostage would be better tha...
421 11 15
Amber Lee is a surgical doctor in a hospital, a handsome man came in to ask her. As throughout she follow the man and later on she discovered that he...
29.6K 475 40
ยซ TW WARNINGS ยป โ€ข alcohol โ€ข weapons โ€ข character deaths โ€ข drugs โ€ข blood โ€ข rape โ€ข abuse ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™-.. ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...