Forbidden Fruit

By LoveBlossomx

Bloods Vs. Crips East Side Vs. West Side The Montagues Vs. The Capulets. You've probably heard of these infam... More

Preface
Author's Note/ Disclaimer
CAPITOLO UNO- Traitors Price
CAPITOLO DUE- The Giovannis
CAPITOLO TRE- The Anderson Brothers
CAPITOLO QUATTRO- Trouble in Paradise
CAPITOLO CINQUE- Out for Blood
CAPITOLO SEI- Twisted Tales
CAPITOLO SETTE- Desires of the Heart
CAPITOLO OTTO- Gabriel's Gift
CAPITOLO NEVE- Family Feud
CAPITOLO DEICI- Special Delivery
CAPITOLO UNDICI- Retaliation
CAPITOLO DODICI- Mission Brief
CAPITOLO TREDICI- Bombshells
CAPITOLO QUATTORDICI- Say Goodbye
CAPITOLO QUINTO- Bad B's
CAPITOLO SEDICI- Phase One
CAPITOLO DICIASSETTE- Intuition
CAPITOLO DICIOTTO- Act Up Once
CAPITOLO DICIANNOVE- Act Up Again
CAPITOLO VENTI- Maury
CAPITOLO VENTUNO- Decisions
CAPITOLO VENTIDUE- Reckless
CAPITOLO VENTITRE- Reckless 2.0
CAPITOLO VENTIQUATTRO- New Body
CAPITOLO VENTICINQUE- Thanksgiving
CAPITOLO VENTISEI- The Six Kings
CAPITOLO VENTISETTE- Cienna
CAPITOLO VENTIOTTO- Building Bonds
CAPITOLO VENTINOVE- The Wrong One
CAPITOLO TRENTA- Can We Talk?
CAPITOLO TRENTUNO- 42 Questions
CAPITOLO TRENTADUE- Something New
CAPITOLO TRENTATRE- Comfortable
CAPITOLO TRENTAQUATTRO- Impulse
CAPITOLO TRENTACINQUE- Insecure
CAPITOLO TRENTASEI- Throwback
CAPITOLO TRENTASETTE- Venting
CAPTIOLO TRENTAOTTO- Friends?
CAPITOLO TRENTANOVE- Birthday Girl
Q&A
CAPITOLO QUARANTA- Entanglements
CAPITOLO QUARANTAUNO- Duty Calls
CAPITOLO QUARANTADUE- Fallin'
CAPITOLO QURANTATRE- The Motions
CAPITOLO QUARANTAQUATTRO- C Day
CAPITOLO QURANTACINQUE- Kingpins
CAPITOLO QURANTASEI- April Fools
CAPITOLO QUARANTASETTE- Love?
CAPITOLO QUARANTOTTO- Chaos
CAPITOLO QUARANTANOVE- Destruction
CAPITOLO CINQUANTA- Anger vs Pain
CAPITOLO CINQUEDUE- Gone Too Far
CAPITOLO CINQUANTATRE- Home
❀️Christmas Special- Q&A w/the Crew❀️
CAPITOLO CINQUANTAQUATTRO- Remit
CAPITOLO CINQUANTACINQUE - Amity
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASEI- Boundaries
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASETTE-Trade Off
CAPITOLO CINQUANTOTTO- Disruptions
CAPITOLO CINQUANTANOVE- Conflict
CAPITOLO SESSANTA-Bittersweet
CAPITOLO SESSANTUNO- Company
CAPITOLO SESSANTODUE- Olive Branch
CAPITOLO SESSANTATRE- Assertion
CAPITOLO SESSANTAQUATTRO-Rekindle
CAPITOLO SESSANTACINQUE- Caution
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Birthday Boy
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Checkmate
CAPITOLO SESSANTASETTE- Border Control
CAPITOLO SESSANTOTTO- Judgement Day
CAPITOLO SESSANTANOVE- Trials and Tribulations

CAPITOLO CINQUANTUNO- Miami Vibes

1K 69 939
By LoveBlossomx

"The option was to stay and ride or just let it die, I picked a side."- Kehlani

Queens, New York📍
8:00 am
April 14th '19

The walls of the hallway suddenly begin to close in on Rheah as the tightening sensation in her chest grows unbearable. Her breathing was missing the mark, becoming more irregular by the second.

'She's not in there.'

'The bitch kept testing my patience so I may have let off a few rounds.'

'She's not in there.'

'The bitch kept testing my patience so I may have let off a few rounds.'

As Chris' words tauntingly circle around in her mind like vultures circling over a corpse, so did the image of the blood trailing out of the door.

'Probably about to be disposed of.'

Rheah was slowly slipping away from her grip on sanity but she knew she had to pull herself together and fast. She had already lost enough in life, losing Cataleya was not an option.

In one swift motion, Rheah skilfully swings the bag over her head, causing it to land around the guard's neck behind her. The weight of the duffel and the force of her pull sends the guard crashing towards her and she elbows him in the gut before taking his gun.

As the other guards let their bullets fly, Rheah drops to the floor and grabs the guard she had injured, using him as a human shield before quickly executing the other three. Rheah pushes the dead body out of her grip and gets up, ready to take off down the hall behind Chris. But before she could turn around, the sound of guns clicking stills her movement.

"Drop the gun and turn around slowly!" The familiar authoritative voice commands.

But Rheah ignores his instructions. Instead, she looks slightly over her shoulder to see Michael with Chris and 4 other guards standing beside him. All ready to shoot.

While the 4 guards were shocked at the sight, Chris' face was filled with amusement and Michael's held a stern expression.

"Well, you really took that seriously..." Chris muses, causing his brother's eyebrows to furrow in confusion beside him. However, Michael's fierce eyes never left Rheah.

Rheah's jaw clenches, "Christopher I'm only going to ask you one more time. Where is my sister?!"

"You saying that like it's supposed to affect me or something." Chris snorts, "You the one that wanna know where she at so not asking me again ain't gon' hurt nobody but yourself, sweetheart." He taunts.

If looks could kill, eveyone was sure that Chris would have been 6ft under by now from the way Rheah was glaring at him. And as the seconds pass, everyone could see that Rheah was going to explode so naturally, the guards, along with Michael, prepare themselves to shoot.

"I promise you Chris, the moment I get my ha–"

Chris' obnoxious laughter cuts her off. "Man save your lil-hero-threat speech, she's downstairs. Shit, y'all both sensitive as hell." He shakes his head as he turns around and heads back downstairs.

Rheah continues to glare over her shoulder at Chris' retreating figure but her body and mind begins to slowly relax. Once Chris was out of sight, she lets out the deep breath she didn't know she was holding and slowly drops the gun. Turning around with her hands held up in surrender, Rheah makes direct eye contact with Michael who was already staring her down blankly.

"Clean this up." Michael's low voice orders to the guards though his eyes never left the woman in front of him.

After a curt "yes boss," the guards put away their guns and get started on the job.

"And you." Michael snaps, immediately stealing Rheah's attention away from the guards moving around her.

As Michael slowly stalks towards Rheah, her confident stance doesn't falter. Though on the inside, her heart pounds hard against her chest while her mind races with various scenarios of what he was going to do to her.

After all, she did just kill 4 of his men...

Rheah was pulled out of her thoughts the moment she felt Michael's brooding presence towering over her. But just like an antidote, his intoxicating cologne and body heat soothes her nerves and distracts her away from the real purpose of his proximity.

Swiftly, Michael's hand shoots out and yanks by her shirt, pulling her towards him and out of her hypnosis.

"The next time you kill any more of my men," He grits lowly in her face inches away from his. "I'm going to deal with you personally."

Rheah couldn't help but bite her lip. She knew he didn't mean anything close to that nature but her body clearly thought otherwise.

Michael narrows his eyes further after catching her subtle reaction. "Consider this your final warning Rheah. Do I make myself clear?"

Rheah nods her head. She knew he was probably waiting for a verbal response, but with what was currently circling around in her mind and body, she knew that whatever came out of her was going to be totally inappropriate. Michael's lasting glare wasn't helping either and she prayed silently he would let her go before she did something to embarrass herself.

"Good." He grunts, pushing her away roughly.

Rheah catches herself from falling over a body behind her and frowns at Michael. She watches as he bends down and collects her bag before grabbing hold of her forearm.

"We're going downstairs now and don't fucking drag your feet either." Michael snarls as he pulls her roughly down the rest of the hallway and down the steps.

Inwardly, Rheah smirks to herself.

"If he would have just taken the bag in the first place, none of this would have happened." She thought pettily.

As they continue to descend the spiral staircase, Rheah looks across into the foyer and momentarily stops once she spots Cataleya standing near the apartment door looking up eagerly at her. Instantly, both sisters let out a sigh of relief and visibly relax.

"Yo!" Michael snaps and tugs Rheah roughly, causing her to stumble down the last few steps, "I said don't fucking lag behind!"

In that moment, Rheah really wanted to kill him.

But knowing that was not going to be possible to do for many reasons, she sticks to sending a piercing glare and purposely drags her feet to lag behind. However, clearly not bothered by her futile attempts to irritate him, Michael continues to drag Rheah along like a rag doll.

While Benny and Kyle shake their heads, slightly amused by the pair, Cataleya sends Michael a look of disgust. Once the former couple had closed the distance and were now in the foyer, Michael shoves Rheah near Cataleya and the guards.

"Yo, the cars and drivers ready?" He inquires, turning to Benny and Kyle, ignoring the death glares Cataleya and Rheah were sending him.

"Yeah, we was just waiting on y'all to come down so we can start heading down to the lot." Benny replies.

"Good," Michael nods, "Any word from the pilot?"

"Yeah, the Jet's ready. He said the weather's looking good so the flight should be smooth and quick." Kyle responds.

Meanwhile behind the trio, Cataleya and Rheah were discussing inquires of their own.

"Sis, what happened to you up there?" Cataleya whispers as she raises her eyebrow at her sister.

"Girl," Rheah kisses her teeth, "Your lil boyfriend need to stop playing with me, forreal."

"Oop!" Cataleya blinks, "What he do?"

"He said that he shot you and insinuated that you were dead!" Rheah whisper-shouts her frustration.

"Sis!" Cataleya's eyes widen, "He did shoot me!"

"What?!" Rheah exclaims, causing some of the guards to glance at them.

The sisters send them sheepish grins and pin their mouths shut. But once the guards look away, they continue to talk.

"Sis where?!" Rheah looks over Cataleya's body frantically, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound and it's bandaged under my hoodie." Cataleya responds.

"What the actual fuck?" Rheah throws a narrowed-eyed glare over to Chris, "What happened?"

"Rheah, the man really is crazy." Cataleya whispers, looking over at Chris who was still on the phone before her eyes glance back towards her sister, "I ain't wanna take the damn prenatal tablets so I hid them in my bra when I thought he wasn't looking. But that nigga must have eyes in the back of his head 'cus next thing I know, he's yanking off my vest! He even ripped it when he stuck his hand down my bra to pull the tablets out!"

"And then what?" Rheah quizzes, slightly amused but still very concerned and annoyed.

"He pried my mouth open and forced them in, telling me to swallow them, but I didn't want to so I...." Cataleya trails off as she cringes at the memory.

Rheah raises her eyebrow, "What did you do Leya?"

"I kneed him in the balls and ran to spit the tablets out in the bathroom." Cataleya confesses sheepishly, causing Rheah to chuckle silently, "But Super Saiyan Chris recovered fast and shot me just as I was about to go into the bathroom." She rolls her eyes.

Rheah shakes her head, "Leya why didn't you just take the damn tablets? They can't be that bad."

"Rheah them shits nasty as fuck!" Cataleya complains, "They leave a bad aftertaste and it makes me want to throw up!"

"Oh gosh Leya." Rheah sighs, giggling.

"But yeah carrying on...the first bullet missed my leg but the second grazed my right arm." Cataleya shakes her head and kisses her teeth, "It's a small flesh wound but still, he was doing a lot."

Rheah nods, "I agree. But on the brighter side of things, at least you're alive." She sighs, "I really got worried when he said those things, Leya... You know I can't lose you either, right?"

"Aww, I know sis, me neither." Cataleya nudges her slightly with a small smile. "But," She motions her head over to Chris, "You gotta tell him that, sis. He really wasn't playing and those shots could have been accurate if he wanted to. He even said 'the next time, I won't be so nice.'"

Rheah shakes her head and looks over at Chris, who now seemed to be in the middle of a very heated conversation with whoever he was on the phone with.

In front of her, Michael had simultaneously done the same thing.

He nods over to his brother who looked very annoyed, "Who Chris talking to?"

Benny looks over at Chris before turning back to Michael, amused. "KD."

"Why he look so mad tho? What KD do?" Michael furrows his eyebrows questionably.

"It's what he not trying to do." Kyle answers, causing Michael to raise his eyebrow, "Lil dude asking if he can fly out tomorrow 'cus he got that production project due for that apprenticeship he been telling us about."

Michael frowns, "That's tomorrow?"

"Yup." Benny nods.

"Damn," Michael sighs and rubs his jaw, "He been working on that for almost a year too. But KD know the deal. The streets are too hot for us to have him out there like that."

"We all know that Mickey, but at least consider what he saying. He been waiting for this moment for a long time now. Gabriel bitch ass done took a lot away from us already, don't let him take away our boy's dreams too."

Michael nods, "Trust me Ky, I'm definitely feeling the same as you especially 'cus it's Dee and I know how much he wants that opportunity."

"Mhm." Benny agrees, "If anything, just put more security on him."

"True..." Michael nods, "Aight you and Kyle start to head down to the vehicles with the girls, Imma go talk with Chris and KD."

"Cool." Benny and Kyle reply.

"And make sure to separate them into different cars and 4 guards in each. We gon' split ourselves between the cars too." Michael adds.

"Aight bossman."

Michael nods and hands Rheah's bag to Benny before heading over to Chris who looked about ready to snatch KD through the phone. Benny and Kyle turn to the girls with small smiles.

"Okay mi'ladies, let's go." Benny says in a posh voice, earninng him small chuckles from Kyle and the girls.

o~O~o

In the car park, a convoy of different vehicles were parked up, awaiting the arrival of more passengers. While the red Mini Van and grey Jeep were already filled with armed reinforcements, two black SUV's were waiting to be filled by the safe house residents.

Once they arrive in the parking lot, Benny and Kyle waste no time separating the girls along with the guards they came down with between the two 7 seater vehicles. Shortly after, Michael and Chris arrive in the lot and all four men proceed to distribute themselves among the vehicles. While Kyle and Michael fill the SUV which Cataleya was in, Benny and Chris join Rheah in the other.

Once the Anderson brothers had confirmed between each other on their phones and signalled the all-clear for the drivers, the convoy of cars begin to move out of the parking lot and back onto the streets of New York.

o~O~o

About 30 minutes into their journey, the convoy of cars begin to slow down on the highway due to the morning traffic catching up with them. Luckily for the crew, the change in speed wasn't drastic nor was the build up in traffic, so the cars were still able to move along at a decent pace.

Inside the black SUV positioned at the rear end of the convoy, Rheah was occupying herself with the views outside the windscreen. On each side of her, Chris and Benny were also trying to kill time by using their phones as entertainment.

"Man," Benny smacks his lips, "I would risk it all for Robyn."

Rheah glances at him, amused, before her eyes trail down to the picture he was drooling over. It was a photo of Rihanna dressed in her Savage X Fenty Valentine's Day Special Lingerie set.

Chris, too, peers up from his phone to take a peek at the picture Benny was showing him.

"She bad, but I ain't see the hype." He comments before he returns his attention back to his phone.

"Niggas fall in love and don't know how to act." Benny shakes his head. "Tragic."

Rheah fails to hold in her small chuckle which earns her a side-glare from Chris before he cuts his eyes at Benny.

"The fuck is you talking about nigga? Ain't nobody in love so you can go 'head and miss me with that shit." He defends, "All I'm saying is if I had to pick one, Lauren London has my heart."

"Ooo! I feel you bro, she a baddie too!" Benny grins. "What about you, Rheah?" He turns to her, "Who you got? Rih or Lauren?"

"They're both beautiful women so there's no competition. They both win." Rheah shrugs.

Benny sucks his teeth, "Such a female response."

"Deadass," Chris co-signs, "That's how some of y'all be promoting your homegirls and when she finally come around she look like she was dropped at birth."

Rheah's jaw drops while Benny gasps for air.

"Mannnn ain't no lies being told there!" He claps while he cracks up.

"Wow Chris, you left your chill button back at the safe house huh." Rheah turns to him.

Chris' eyebrows crease with faux confusion, "Chill button? What the fuck is that?"

Rheah shakes her head while Benny wipes his tears from his fits of giggles. "Whew!" He exhales, finally settling down and turns to her, though his grin never leaves his face. "Okay what about male celebrities? Who you got?"

Rheah takes a second to ponder on the question until her lips pull into a wide smile. "Quincy Taylor Brown."

Benny nods his head. "Oh okay I see you, you like 'em light skintted."

"And ugly," Chris grimaces, scrunching up his face, "Nigga only got one eyebrow, the fuck?"

Benny cackles while Rheah rolls her eyes at Chris. "You sound like a hater."

"Please," Chris smacks his lips, his thumbs still tapping away on his phone, "I ain't gotta hate on shit. I'm fine as hell and I got TWO eyebrows."

Benny howls in laughter, "Yo time out nigga, you wylin!"

Chris grins at Benny before his eyes fall back on his phone.

o~O~o

In the second vehicle, Cataleya was sandwiched between Kyle, who was passing the time by playing Candy Crush, and Michael, who was staring absentmindedly out the window deep in his thoughts.

Compared to the other car, this one was much quieter and it was having an effect on Cataleya who wasn't used to this level of silence.

So, she decides to entertain herself.

"So," She turns to Michael, "Y'all really 'bout to have us chained up like this forever huh?"

Michael tears his eyes away from the window to Cataleya. "Who said anything about y'all being alive for much longer?" He answers as he turns back to stare mindlessly out the window, missing the side-eye Cataleya was giving him.

"You guys aren't gonna kill us." She sucks her teeth, rolling her eyes, "So I don't know why you keep using it as a threat."

Again, Michael turns to Cataleya with a raised eyebrow. "Who said anything about it being a threat?"

But Cataleya only scoffs in amusement and shakes her head. "You know, it's funny that you guys really believe you're holding us 'hostage'. Newsflash bro, we're here by choice."

"Oh word?" Michael pretends to be shocked, "Well if that's the case," He pushes the button for the SUV door to open and it slides back, "By all means, go ahead."

Beside them, Kyle shakes his head.

Cataleya glares at Michael, "You know, you're just as irritating as your brother... And here I thought you were the nice one." She grumbles, rolling her eyes away from him.

"I am the nice one." Michael chuckles as he pushes the button to close the door.

Cataleya sends him a side-eye before she looks away. "How sad."

Michael rolls his eyes in response and resumes back to staring out the window.

Kyle observes the pair before leaning over to Cataleya. "Don't mind him." He whispers, "He's been a lil grouchy ever since he started fighting with the love of his life."

A soft chuckle escapes Cataleya as Michael turns his gaze to glare at Kyle after picking up on what he had just said.

"Well if he would at least try and see where she's coming from, then his problems wouldn't be so bad." Cataleya shades.

Michael smacks his lips. "The mother of my child is the daughter of the Mafia King and was sent to kill me and my brother," He looks at Cataleya, "I see the picture very clearly thank you very much."

"Really?" Cataleya raises an eyebrow at him before turning her gaze straight ahead, "Cus you forgot the part where she betrays her family and kept said brother and father of her child alive."

Kyle's eyes dart from Cataleya to Michael who was now boring a hole into the side of her face. But Cataleya blissfully ignores his glare.

By now, the convoy of cars slowly begin to crawl as the traffic builds further up ahead. Soon, the atmosphere outside fills with the horns of impatient and restless drivers sitting in their cars.

Annoyed, Michael tries to peer up ahead to find the source of the traffic jam but his view wasn't very clear. Smacking his lips, he leans forward in his seat and taps the driver on the shoulder .

"Yo, ain't there another route we can take?" He asks irritably, "Any further in this shit and we gon' be here for hours!"

The driver peers at his GPS. "Well, about a few miles up, there should be–"

BOOM!

The vehicle two spaces in front of them suddenly explodes, causing everyone in the SUV to immediately duck down for cover.

Now on high alert, Kyle, Michael and the guards instantly pull out their guns. Like clockwork, Michael's phone begins to ring and without looking at the caller ID, he answers it.

"Bro."

"Yo, y'all alright?!" Chris' concerned voice travels through the phone. "The fuck was that?!"

"I don't know son, but stay guarded." Michael warns while his eyes scan the chaotic scene in front of him.

He observes the clouds of black smoke bellowing out of the overturned car that was engulfed in flames. While some people were screaming with panic or curiously emerging from their cars to assess the damage, others were desperately trying to reverse away from the scene.

Cataleya's eyes were also surveying the incident through her windscreen view, when she notices something coming towards them in the distance.

"Oh shit!" Her narrowed eyes widen. "EVERYONE DUCK!"

The words had barely left her mouth before bullets started flying towards them. Everyone in the car drops down to the floor as terrified screams pierce through the atmosphere outside along with cars crashing and colliding into each other as they desperately try to escape.

"Mickey?!" Chris' voice shouts through the phone, "Mickey what's happening?!"

Simultaneously, everyone takes a chance to peer out the windshield. Their eyes immediately widen at the sight of a small row of men, walking through the jammed vehicles, armed heavy with machine guns, heading straight towards them. Two black SUVs were also manoeuvring through the cluster of vehicles close behind them.

"Shit! Reverse! Reverse! Reverse!" Michael screams at the driver.

Over the phone, Chris hears Michael's demand and barks the same order to the driver of his SUV.

But just as Michael's SUV begins to reverse, a bullet shatters the windshield, hitting the driver and the guard in the passenger seat, killing them instantly.

"Fuck!" Michael hisses, "Everyone out! Let's move!"

Pulling out their guns, Kyle and Michael open their doors and climb out the car with the guards and Cataleya right behind them. The moment they'd stepped out of the vehicle, the cartel men return fire at the unknown bogies.

The scene was chaotic!

Fleeing civilians were being hit by stray bullets. Cars were crashing into each other as they desperately try to get to safety. Shattering glass and piercing screams drown out the sound of gunfire. The air was turbulent. Panic and gunpowder clouding the atmosphere.

While Cataleya was ducking for cover next to Kyle, she quickly counts 10 bogies shooting at them. In the blink of an eye, the number had increased as more bogies begin to emerge out of the black SUV's ahead of them. However, the cartel guards from the other vehicles finally join them up front to take down the enemy.

Suddenly, The guard next to Cataleya drops dead. Not missing a beat, she reaches for his gun and leans up to shoot when Kyle swiftly pulls her back down.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" He screeches, "You ain't finna get your ass killed then get me killed for it! When I say move, run to the other truck okay!"

"No, listen to me!" Cataleya argues, "When I say go, peer up and shoot from your left, clean head shots on three."

"Leya I don't–"

"Kyle! Just trust me!"

Kyle looks at Cataleya before eventually nodding.

"Okay, 1...2....3!"

As soon as she hits three, both Kyle and Cataleya lean up and shoot. She takes clear head shots at the three men with the machine guns on the left while Kyle takes out three in the middle, evening out the playing field.

"Okay let's go!" Kyle orders, now crouched down beside Cataleya behind the vehicle one more.

She nods her head and together, they swiftly move towards the rear end of the convoy where the other SUV was. Just as they reach the vehicle, the doors burst open and Chris, Benny and Rheah pile out of the car along with the guards.

"Leya, what's going on?!" Rheah's worried voice flusters.

"Gabriel." Cataleya answers.

Chris clenches his jaw. His eyes immediately dart around to look for his brother, but his frown soon grows.

"Where's Mickey?!" He panics.

As if he had heard his name and the worry in his brother's voice, Michael pops up from behind Chris.

"Man we gotta get outta here!" He exclaims.

"Aight," Chris nods, "We'll take the car, I'll drive. Everyone get in." He orders before turning to the rest of the guards, "Y'all hold them off!"

The guards nod and move out to help the other cartel men on the front line as Benny climbs into the back of the vehicle with Cataleya, while Rheah and Kyle take the middle and Chris and Michael sit up front.

o~O~o

Meanwhile, at the other end of battle, Gabriel had hopped out the car and fired his gun, shooting a few Anderson Clan guards down. His vengeful eyes survey the area in hopes to catch a glimpse of the boys and his sisters. But his vision comes back empty handed.

However, just as he was about to send an order to his men, something in the distance catches his eye. In the midst of the chaos he'd caused, a car reverses out of the scene and makes a sharp left back down the highway.

"Di nuovo nelle macchine! Loro stanno andando via! (Back in the cars! They are getting away!)" Gabriel shouts at his men as he too, runs back into his car.

And soon, the chase was on.

o~O~o

Finally escaping the traffic jam, Chris shifts the gears and rears up the speed as he reaches the first exit off the highway. With skill and precision, Chris drifts around the bend before pressing his foot down on the gas and zooms down the highway, skilfully weaving through the less heavier traffic on the road.

"Fuck!" Michael punches the dashboard in rage, "That son of a bitch! How the hell did he know where we were gonna be?!"

Kyle shakes his head in irritation, "I don't know man, ain't nobody knew shit!"

"Somebody said shit then!" Benny fumes.

"He probably hacked into the cellphone towers in the area, ran one of your phone numbers which he probably got from Isaiah's phone through the system, then tracked the signal from the tower to the car." Cataleya shrugs.

The air within the SUV turns dead silent as all eyes turn towards her. Chris however only glances at her momentarily through the rear view mirror before placing his focus back on the road.

Benny ponders on her words. "Sounds legit..."

"Well either way, that bastard costing us shit again!" Michael seethes. "And he fucking up our radar! Y'all Italians don't know how to keep your business private!" He turns back to the girls. "All those fucking people back there, 5-O gonna be all over this shit for months!"

Benny looks out the window behind him. "Oh shit, we got company!"

All heads immediately turn towards the windows to see a black SUV trailing close behind them, gaining speed. Fuming, Chris slams his foot hard against the accelerator.

The two cars swerve in and out through the vehicles around them.

In Gabriel's car, one of the men pokes his upper body out the window to shoot but Gabriel grabs him back in.

"Non farlo cazzo! Ti ho detto di sparare?! Le mie sorelle fottutamente sono là, idiote! (Don't fucking do that! Did I tell you to shoot?! My fucking sisters are in there, idiot!)" He yells after slapping the guard hard across the face. The man rubs his reddened cheek, scared.

Gabriel barks another order to the rest of the men in the car. "Nessuno spara finché non ci avviciniamo abbastanza e solo alle gomme finché non dico il contrario, sono chiaro? (Nobody shoots until we get close enough and only at the tyres until I say otherwise, am I clear?)"

"Sì Signore."

Gabriel nods and turns his angry gaze back to the vehicle they were chasing.

The cars continue to play Cat and Mouse on the highway, with the Italians never being too far behind.

In Chris' car, Michael smacks his lips and sets his gun. "Man, let me get these motherfuckers!" He drops his window down.

"No!" The sisters sharply object.

"Are you crazy?!" Cataleya exclaims, "What if you hit Gabriel?!"

"Or make the car explode?!" Rheah chimes.

"Then I've done my job right ." Michael smirks.

Rheah glares at him. "Michael I swear, if you shoot at that car I will make sure Cienna grows up fatherless!"

Michael scoffs, "Is that a threat?"

"No. It's a fucking promise!"

Michael swivels his head back towards Rheah to meet the fury and sincerity in her eyes.

She was dead serious.

Deciding to give her that one, a seething Michael winds the window back up with a tensed jaw.

"The fuck?!" Chris sends his brother an incredulous stare before he smacks his lips, "Man, take the wheel!"

Before Michael could respond, Chris suddenly lets go of the wheel, causing the car to swerve slightly until Michael quickly takes hold of the wheel to gain control. While his foot was still on the gas, Chris drops his window down. Pulling out his gun, he leans out of it and fires a few rounds at the car behind.

"No Chris! Stop!" Cataleya screams as she looks back through the rear windshield to see a few bullets hit Gabriel's car bonnet.

"CHRIS YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THE CAR EXPLODE!"

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!"

But Chris ignores Cataleya and Rheah's pleas and leans further out of the window to shoot. However the moment Chris' whole upper body was visibly hanging out of the car, bullets begin to spray heavily towards him.

Thinking fast, Michael pulls Chris into the car by the hem of shirt before a bullet could catch him. Alternatively, the bullets begin to pierce the car and fly through the glass causing it to shatter and everyone to duck.

"You stupid asshole! Look what you've started! We told you not to shoot!" Cataleya snaps at Chris.

"'I've started?!' Bitch they shot at us first!" Chris snarls while taking control of the wheel once more. "So if you ain't got anything constructive to say, sit back and shut the fuck up!"

"'Bitch?!' Nigga are you dumb?! Who the hell are you calling a bitch, you piece of shit!" Cataleya fumes.

Chris' jaw clenches as well as his grip around the steering wheel. "Cataleya keep talking to me like you crazy and see if I don't fucking blow your head off!"

"Do it Chris!" Cataleya bites, "Please do it! 'Cus I promise you this the only chance you'll ever get before I put my hands on you!"

"Oh I get it," Chris chuckles bitterly, "I forgot your lil boyfriend was in the fucking car, maybe I should blow it up."

Before Cataleya could lash out at Chris again, Rheah's voice cuts her off.

"Okay Leya you need to breathe and calm down." She consoles. "I know he's working your nerves right now but you need to think about the babies, especially in this high risk situation we're in right now."

Heeding to Rheah's words of wisdom, Cataleya mentally bins her venomous response to Chris and focuses on calming her rattled nerves. However, her dark glare remains locked to Chris' as he matches her stare through the rearview mirror.

o~O~o

"Va bene, è abbastanza! Smetti di sparare! (Alright, that's enough! Stop shooting!)" Gabriel commands, "Vai più veloce!! (Go faster!)"

The driver nods and presses his foot down hard against the gas peddle, causing them to pick up speed until they were side by side with Cartel car.

Gabriel doesn't miss the opportunity to glance into the vehicle, immediately spotting Chris and Michael upfront through his tinted window.

"Ram the car!" He orders his driver.

Immediately, his SUV swerves straight into the Andersons' car, causing everyone inside to jolt from the impact. Refusing to let up, the Italians ram the car again and again, this time, causing their opponent's car to swerve.

o~O~o

"Chris do something!" Michael shouts.

"Alright, alright hold on!" Chris quickly shifts the gears before he rams his car into the Italians.

For about half a mile, the two cars continue to barge into each other.

Chris looks ahead to see the road splitting into an exit off the highway and quickly swerves into the slip road while the Italians continue to ram into them.

The Andersons' car tilts slightly from the harsh impact and everyone scrambles to hold onto something for safety.

As Chris continues to swerve his car back into the Italians, a wide devious grin spreads across his face when he notices he was pushing them off the road.

"Yo Chris! Straight ahead!" Michael yells, grabbing Chris' attention from his window towards the windshield and immediately spots the danger.

There, a few feet ahead of them, was another split in the road signalled by an impact attenuator.

Chris' eyes widen. "Everybody hold on!" He shouts as he takes a sharp left and zooms down the slip road, barely missing the impact attenuator.

But the Italians, who were too focused on trying to ram their car into Chris', weren't able to turn fast enough and end up crashing straight into the attenuators.

o~O~o

"YEAH!" Benny rejoices, "That's what the fuck I'm talking about son!"

"Damn that was close!" Kyle grins.

Michael rests his hand on Chris' shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze. "My bro!" He grins.

Chris gives him a little cocky smile.

The girls however, were busy looking back, desperately trying to see if Gabriel would emerged from the totalled car. However, they weren't given the chance to know if he had survived or not as Chris turns sharply at the next corner.

With a somber frown, Rheah turns to Cataleya who looked like she was ready to cry. The crash was terrible!

They could only hope and pray that Gabriel was okay.

o~O~o

JFK International Airport, New York📍
10:15 am
April 14th '19

Chris pulls up to the air strip where a large black and gold private jet stood waiting for them in all its luxurious glory. At the foot of its stairs, looking tiny in comparison to the glamorous aircraft, Jamal and Mase stood waiting for them along with two guards.

As the Anderson brothers were the first to hop out the car, Mase and Jamal walk over to greet them while Benny and Kyle usher the girls out the vehicle and towards the jet.

"Yo,"  Jamal daps the brothers up, "Them Italians really want that smoke huh."

Chris waves his hand dismissively. "Man they'll get what's coming to them. Trust and believe Imma personally make sure of that."

Michael instructs the guards to load up the bags into the plane before he turns back to Mase and Jamal. "Y'all ready?"

"We been ready, son. I'm just mad y'all made a nigga miss out on all the action! Shit, my trigger finger been itching all day!" Mase grins.

Michael chuckles at Mase's enthusiasm, patting his shoulder as they begin to head over to the jet. "Don't worry b, you'll get your chance."

As the Anderson's, Mase and Jamal draw closer to the jet, Benny and Kyle meet them a third of a way to greet their fellow kings. The Anderson brothers however don't stop for this conversation and instead continue on towards the jet.

Near the jet stairs, the sisters were standing next to each other with the two guards watching the kings huddle up. Though their attention drifts quickly onto the brothers who were closing in on them. While Rheah's eyes follow their every movement, Cataleya only glances at Chris to send him a mean glare as he and Michael walk past them to speak to the pilots.

A few feet away, Mase takes a curious glance over to the girls as he blows out the excess smoke from his blunt before dropping it onto the floor and putting it out with his foot.

"I see they still got their bracelets on." He observes, motioning his head towards the handcuffs on the girls' wrists.

Kyle looks back at the girls and their cuffs before turning back to Mase. "Yeah," He nods, "The boys ain't taking no chances."

"But ain't they like super assassins or some shit? They ain't try come out of those yet?" Jamal comments.

Benny shakes his head. "Nah, to be honest, I think they've been playing nice."

"Definitely." Kyle agrees. "They've dropped a few bodies in the cuffs already, I'm sure they're in those just to be nice."

"Hmm..." Mase nods.

After their conversation with the pilots, Michael and Chris approach the Kings once more.

"Alright let's get moving," Chris ushers, "We late as it is."

The Kings nod and advance towards the jet as its powerful engines begin to roar to life.

The brothers climb up the stairs into the plane first, followed by Kyle, the girls and Benny, with Mase, Jamal and the guards following close behind.

The sisters' wide eyes take in the beauty of jet's exquisite interior. The white and grey walls contrasted the plush black leather seats with the gold lining beautifully, along with the black folding tables situated in front of the seats and the small red cushions adding a splash of colour.

As the girls were escorted to their seats by Benny and Kyle, they couldn't hide the impressed expressions on their faces. Once again, the boys had managed to incorporate pieces of themselves into the property and create a very comforting vibe.

As the sisters take their seats, the rest of the boys split up to take their own and eventually, Benny and Kyle followed suit, buckling themselves into their seats as a voice begins to filter through the cabin speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard Flight 3KJ with service from New York to Miami. We are currently second in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately 3 minutes..."

o o o

About 20 minutes had passed since the plane had taken off and the whole group were finally settled into flight mode. From the top of the cabin, right down to the end, eveyone had their own space and were all occupying their flight time differently.

In the first row of seating towards the cockpit, Jamal was scrolling through his phone while opposite him, Michael was typing away on his laptop. Directly behind him in the second row partition, Cataleya was staring out the window lost in her thoughts about her brother's wellbeing while opposite her, Rheah was doing the same.

In the third row, directly behind Rheah, Chris was sketching in his art book while zoning into the music playing in his headphones and across from him, Mase was trying to catch some sleep. Towards the back, Kyle and Benny were in the lounge seating, deeply invested into a game of NBA 2k19 on the plane's flat screen TV.

"YES!" Benny shouts, shooting up from his seat and drawing everyone's attention. "In yo face nigga! Told you I'm not the one son, I'm on a different level!"

"Shut the fuck up B, I'm tryna sleep!" Mase grumbles as he turns slightly to his right to glare at Benny.

"My fault bro, but you better put that idea on pause or get some ear plugs 'cus Ky gon' hear it from me today!" Benny grins, turning towards a visibly irritated Kyle and holds his hand out like a mic. "So Mr Davis, after another poorly played tournament, how does it feel to add another L to your NBA 2k19 achievements?"

"Okay nigga relax." Kyle swats Benny's hand away from his face like a fly, "You ain't gotta do all that now."

"Oh but I do." Benny smirks, "'Cus I really tried to tell you bro," He places his hand condescendingly on Kyle's shoulder, "You can't beat the king at his own game."

In response, Kyle kisses his teeth and shrugs Benny's hand off his shoulders as he gets up and begins to make his way back into the seating area. Behind him, Benny does the same but with music now blasting through the wireless speakers and an extra pep in his step.

"Yo, when I deck you in yo shit B don't say I didn't warn you." Mase mugs Benny as he passes his seat.

"And when you getting your ass beat don't say I didn't warn you." Benny sings, still filled with excitement.

As the Dong sounds and trumpets begin to come through in the intro of the song, the girls couldn't help but look back in amusement as Benny slowly crip walks down the aisle.

'Ay yo, look like I'm goin' for a swim.
Dunked on 'em, now I'm swingin' off the rim.'

"Bitch ain't comin' off the bench!" Benny screams, pointing at Kyle, "While I'm comin' off the court fully drenched!"

"Yo, I'm gonna throw this nigga off this plane!" Kyle glares at Benny as he stops near his seat and begins to hit the Harlem shake.

"Here go some haterade, get your thirst quenched." Benny snatches Chris' water bottle out of his cup holder and throws it at Kyle.

"Now I know this nigga ain't put on no damn Nicki Minaj and throw my damn water." Chris scoffs, pulling out his earphones and looks up at Benny with narrowed eyes.

"He sure did." Michael stares at Benny with slight confusion and amusement as he begins to throw up their set.

"Nah I can't breathe!" Jamal gasps for air through his fits of laughter.

'Style'd on 'em in this Burberry trench. This birds copy every word, every inch, But gang gang got the hammer and the wrench.'

"GRRRRAT!" Benny rolls his tongue loudly, making a trigger action with his finger.

Chris chuckles and shakes his head at Kyle who was sitting across from him adjacent to Mase, "Man, you really let that weak ass motherfucker beat you at 2K? Nigga do better!"

Benny's smile drops along with the music which he was now turning down on his phone, "See, now Chris why you always gotta be a hater? Just say congratulations and keep it moving!"

"'Hating' refers to jealousy and you ain't shit I wanna be so miss me with that one, playa. You know I run that game so take your W with a side of humbleness." Chris smirks.

"Facts." Kyle co-signs before taking a sip of his water.

Mase and Jamal chuckle while Michael shakes his head, amused.

Benny smacks his lips, "Man I hate y'all niggas." He hits the back of Chris and Kyle's heads as he walks past them, "Always wanna steal a nigga's joy."

Kyle and Chris retaliate immediately, with Kyle pushing Benny as Chris sticks his leg out, causing Benny to trip over it and almost topple to the floor. But he catches himself onto Cataleya's chair in time. The boys bellow with laughter while the girls look back at Benny, a little amused.

Benny turns back to Kyle and Chris with a smile. "See what happens when God got you?" He makes the sign of the cross, "No weapon formed against me shall prosper!" He boasts, sticking his tongue out playfully followed by a short chuckle.

Chris and Kyle shake their heads as they try to settle down from their fits of giggles.

Mase smiles as he licks his blunt paper, "Aye Benny you's a clown forreal."

"CLOWN?!" Benny pulls his face into a fake offended frown. "You better put some respeck on my craft nigga, I'm a fucking comedian! Kevin Hart ain't got shit on me!"

This only sends everyone into another laughing fit as their friend smiles, retreating to his seat.

And just like that, Benjamin Charles had raised everyone's spirits once more. He was the gooey centre of a warm homemade brownie, always there to bring extra joy to those around him.

And as much as it seemed like everyone picked on him, the boys loved and respected Benny more than anyone looking in from the outside knew.

Taking a seat in front of Cataleya, Benny sends her a small smile which she returns, before he looks over to Rheah who was now gazing back out of the window at the clouds below.

After drumming his fingers on the arm of his seat, Benny leads forward.

"So ladies..." He rubs his hands together, "What's it like to be daughters of the elusive Mafia King?"

Benny's sudden question immediately grabs everyone's undivided attention.

While Rheah and Cataleya's eyes instantly dart towards him, Michael stops typing but his eyes remain on his laptop screen. Behind the girls, Chris pauses on his sketching and glances towards Rheah who was looking at Benny. The rest of the boys lean over their seats in attempt to listen in on the sisters' reply.

Rheah and Cataleya blink at Benny, a little caught off guard by the question. They had expected it to come one day... just not today.

"Uh..." Rheah starts, glancing over at Cataleya before looking back at Benny, "It's fine." She shrugs, "He's a great man and a great father so I can't complain."

Beside her, Cataleya nods her head. "Definitely. He's everything and more a girl could want in a father."

"Alright," Benny nods at the answer, but he was still curious. "So, why were y'all kept a secret and not that bit–sorry, Gabriel?"

Fully aware that he was listening, Rheah glances over at Michael's chair before her eyes turn back to Benny. "The same reason hardly anyone knows that Cici is Michael's daughter. Too many enemies out for blood. If they can't get yours, they take the next best thing."

A few of the boys nod in understanding. Michael stays silent.

"And as for why we were kept a secret and not Gabe," Cataleya adds, "He was exposed before our father could hide his identity."

"Plus, The Mafia is traditionally patriarchal. The men run the business so Gabriel would've had to been exposed a lot quicker than us." Rheah adds.

"But don't get it twisted, they do have a lot of respect and regards for their women." Cataleya chimes. "In fact, women in the Mafia tend to be the 'right hand man/second in command' for most Mob Bosses." She explains. "They tend to be a lot more ruthless than the men too."

Kyle walks over to the seat opposite Rheah. "So that explains the 'Angeli Della Morte' thing?"

"Yeah, sort of." Rheah shrugs. "I mean, what better weapon to have than your own secret daughters as assassins? Keep the enemy guessing, keep them unaware."

"That sounds like some foul shit to me." Mase scoffs as he too, walks over to get a closer seat to the group that was now forming. "Who the fuck allows their daughters to get caught up in this shit? Family business or not, ain't no way in hell Imma let my future kid get anywhere near this shit, deadass."

His words against Antonio's parenting decision instantly rubs the sisters the wrong way, especially Cataleya.

"Well that's not how it works within the Mafia. It's more than a "gang," it's a culture, a family. Unlike those who go out of their way to seek the lifestyle foolishly," She side-eyes Mase before looking back at Benny, "We're raised within it."

Mase glares at Cataleya, catching onto her shade. But instead of commenting, he takes a hit of his blunt and lets the moment slide. Kyle and Benny share a look before their eyes fall on the girls once more.

"Aight, I got a question," Jamal announces as he leans over Benny's chair. "Now don't judge me if this comes across as ignorant but... they're white and y'all are black. He your real daddy or...?"

The girls chuckle at the question.

"No, he's not our biological father. We're adopted." Rheah reveals.

"Interesting," Kyle's eyebrows raise. "Are you two biological sisters?"

Cataleya shakes her head, "No."

This grabs the brother's attention even more as they finally make their way over to the group, Chris leaning against Rheah's seat with his arms folded while Michael perches himself on the arm of Kyle's chair.

"I was born in Italy but my mother was Dominican and my father was Eritrean." Rheah explains.

"And my parents were from Antigua but I was born in Queens, New York." Cataleya adds.

"Oh word?" Benny raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Wow... So how y'all end up with Antonio then? The system just giving out kids to Mafia leaders?"

"No, not quite. I was never in the system but I was adopted when I was 5." Rheah answers with a small chuckle. "My mother was very close to Antonio. From the way I remember her speaking about him and from what Antonio would tell me about about her, I would say they had a...Tupac and Jada type of bond."

"Personally, I think they were more than just friends, but our father's yet to unlock that Pandora's box." Cataleya voices, causing Rheah to shake her head with a small laugh.

"What about your father?" Kyle questions her.

Rheah's smile instantly drops and her body tenses up. "I don't really remember much about him except that he was a man of his word."

Michael raises his eyebrow, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rheah's eyes briefly glance towards him before they shift to Cataleya, pleading for emotional support. Cataleya instantly recognises the look in her sister's eyes and gives her a comforting smile, mouthing "It's okay."

Reassured, Rheah nods and turns back to the boys. "My biological father, Samuel, was a crazy notorious druglord who, from what I was told, constantly abused my mother." Her jaw clenches. "From what Antonio told me, based on what she told him, my mother wanted to leave, but Samuel always threatened to kill her and me if she ever tried to run. Apparently, he was possessive and believed that if he couldn't have us, no one could."

Chris and Michael share a quick look with each other while the rest of the boys continue to focus their gaze on Rheah.

"Damn... that's tough.... but did she ever try to risk it and leave?" Jamal asks.

Rheah sighs. "Yeah, but for a long time, I think she stayed for my sake until she eventually couldn't take it any more. And then one day, my mother packed up our stuff and we left while he went out to handle business. But obviously, he found out, and I guess, being a man of his word, he–"

Rheah pauses as she attempts to swallow the lump in her throat while her eyes blink back the forming tears, "...He set up a drive-by on us. My mother took a bullet as she tried to protect me."

Only the steady hum from the jet's engine fills the silent cabin of the plane as Rheah looks down at her fingers, trying not to crumble. Although her past was a vague memory, She didn't liked to talk about the day her mother's death, it was the one memory she remembered vividly in her mind.

In front of her, Michael's eyes remain glued to Rheah as he too, was trying to keep composure. Although his face was void of all emotion, deep down, he was fighting the urge to stand and pull her close to him. Michael knew that she could do with one of his comforting embraces and soothing words at a moment like this... but his pride keeps him planted in his seat.

"Damn..." Jamal shakes his head. "So what happened after that?"

"Well, she was rushed to the hospital and
Antonio arrived as soon as he got the call." Rheah responds. "She made it through the surgery but sadly, it wasn't as successful as the doctors thought. While in recovery, she began to haemorrhage but before she died, she made Antonio promise to protect me with his life. He wasn't fond of the idea but out of love for his best friend, he agreed and a few legal processes later, I became his first child."

She finishes her story with a small nervous smile and a shrug.

"Damn..." Jamal breaks the silence, muttering what everyone was thinking in that moment. "I'm sorry about your mom. Your Pops was a foul ass nigga for what he did, no offence."

Rheah gives him a small nod, "Thank you and none taken, I don't care what DNA says, that man is not my father."

"Where is he now?" Mase asks.

Rheah looks over to him. "He's dead. A year after I moved in with Antonio, Samuel kidnapped me while I was on my way home from the grocery store with the nanny Antonio had hired. When she alerted Antonio, who luckily was home, he chased Samuel down and got me back. And then he dealt with Samuel."

"Well damn..." Benny whistles.

"And what about you?" Chris' voice catches everyone's attention. All eyes shift to him, including Cataleya's, to find him staring at her, waiting for an answer to his question.

"Uh, well," She turns back to Benny and Jamal, "I was 6 when I got adopted. My parents were low level drug dealers but they were also notorious crackheads and shitty human beings." She scoffs resentfully, "I don't remember much but I do remember that living with them in that filthy trap house was like living in hell. I hated it there, I never felt safe around all those people and especially around my parents. They practically abandoned me and spent most of their money on drugs, alcohol, their crackheads friends who was always at the house, everything but their only child."

Everyone listens intently as Cataleya continues. "Because they were so great with money," She rolls her eyes sarcastically, "They owed a lot of people, including the Mafia King. I remember talking with Antonio about the day he came to collect his debt from them. My parents were making all sorts of excuses as to why they didn't have his money. When he got tired of their bullshit, he raised his gun and that's when they got desperate. They started pleading for their lives before they–" Cataleya looks down to blink back the hot tears of anger that were threatening to fall.

"What they do?" Benny asks.

Cataleya looks over at Rheah who gives her an encouraging nod to continue. Her eyes turn back to Benny.

"Prior to Antonio's visit, they had found out that some of the mob bosses within the Mafia were into the sex trafficking business and they thought because Antonio is the king, he was in on it too. So they told him, instead of paying him back with money, he can–" She exhales a deep shaky breath, "He can have their daughter instead."

Everyone wore their own expression of shock on their faces as soon as the words escaped Cataleya's mouth.

"The fuck?!" Kyle exclaims.

"Oh hell no!" Benny voices his disgust.

Still leant against Rheah's seat, Chris' jaw tightens with rage and disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was hearing!

"So what happened after that?" Jamal frowns.

"Antonio killed them." Cataleya smiles, causing the boys' eyebrows to raise. "The Mafia King is into many underground ventures but sex trafficking is where he draws the line. He was so disgusted at the fact that parents would trade their child in for something like that, he shot them right there in that living room. Then, he searched the house and found me hiding under my mattress because of the noise of the gunshot. I was so scared when I saw him because I thought he was going to kill me too!"

A small smile graces Cataleya's face. "But after staring at me for a moment, he bent down, asked me what my name was and said I had a beautiful name for a beautiful princess. Then he told me all princesses deserve to live in a castle and that I would get to live in one too." Cataleya blinks back the tears, "I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. I lived in a fucking crackhouse, it didn't feel or look anything close to what I saw on TV or in books, but little did I know, I didn't have to worry because he was going to give me the world and more than I ever could have imagined at that age."

"Damn..." Benny sounds.

Nearby, with eyes still fixated on Cataleya, Chris felt his heart ache after listening to her account on her horrible past. Hearing what Antonio had done for the girls, he, along with the other boys, secretly admitted within themselves that in that moment, they grew a little respect for the Mafia King.

"So what happened to the Mob Bosses?" Mase asks, curiously.

"Oh he dealt with them too." Cataleya answers. "He did a thorough sweep over everyone that worked under him and anyone that was even remotely involved in that kind of business were terminated."

"Wow..." Benny voices, "I must say I still don't fuck with the old man but he a real one for that and for looking out for y'all."

Kyle nods in agreement, along with Mase and Jamal.

"He is." Rheah smiles, "He didn't have to but he did. And he's never held it over our heads or asked us to do anything that we didn't want to do. He selflessly became our father and has treated us like his own biological children from the get-go."

"And what about Gabriel?" Benny asks.

Cataleya turns to him. "He's Antonio's biologically. He came a few years later when me and Rheah were 6 and 8. His mother thought she could trap the Mafia King into loving her with a son but once the bitch realised that wasn't the case, she disregarded Gabe as if he was some failed experiment and left him for dead in front of Antonio's doorstep."

Michael raises his eyebrow. "And where is is the mother now?"

"In the ground where she belongs." Rheah smiles.

"I know that's right." Cataleya scoffs with a smirk.

Benny shakes his head. "Wow, y'all really went through some shit huh."

Rheah shrugs. "Yeah, I guess we have but in a sense, it was all a blessing in disguise because at the end of it all, we were left with the most amazing father in the world."

"Yup," Cataleya sighs, "And he got stuck with some ain't-shit kids."

While Rheah could only shake her head, feeling the same guilt her sister was feeling, all eyes turn to Cataleya.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jamal furrows his eyebrows.

Cataleya's gaze shifts over to Chris and Michael before it falls on Jamal again. "Trust me, this situation is self explanatory."

Chris rolls his eyes and heads back to his seat, while Michael scoffs in response as he does the same. The other boys nod, getting the picture.

Kyle shakes his head, amused. "Love is a bitch huh?"

"Yep." Rheah sighs as her eyes lock onto the back of Michael's chair. "It really is."

o o o

Two and a half hours later, the jet finally arrives in the Sunshine State's magic city. Once the seatbelt light turns off, the crew swiftly gather their things and exit the aircraft, thanking the pilots on their way out.

Waiting for them a few feet away from the jet were three black SUV's with 4 guards standing outside of each vehicle. And after quickly arranging themselves into the cars with the same seating arrangements as New York, the crew were once again on the road making their way to yet another destination.

As the convoy of cars smoothly glide down the traffic-free Miami roads, the girls, even though they were in different cars, had the same idea and were both looking out of their windows to take in the sights.

The clear blue sky allows the sun to beam brightly while its rays dazzle and heat the city. The women were out, showcasing their various summer bodies in their cute outfits while the men were flexing and stunting in their designer drips and foreign whips. From busy town strips to oceanic views, the sisters' eyes marvel at the wonders Miami had to offer. And so far for the new travellers, Miami was living up to its hype.

o~O~o

Coconut Grove, Miami📍
1:15 pm
April 14th '19

"Wow!" Cataleya hums as her eyes scan over the exterior of the structure a few feet away from her, "This is really nice!"

"Honestly!" Rheah nods in agreement as she awes at the modern design.

From the moment they had pulled up to the exquisite white contemporary mansion, the girls had been admiring the beautiful property and its surroundings.

They especially marvelled at the array of luxury cars sitting inside of the garage that had its door opened and its treasures on display. All while the girls stood taking in the details, a few guards were assigned to watch their every move while the boys and the rest of the guards worked on moving stuff from the cars into the house.

"Hey Kyle," Rheah calls out to him just before he could pass her with a suitcase in  his hand, "Are we at Jayceon or Dave's place?"

"Neither." Kyle replies, "It's Chris and Michael's business home."

"Business home?" Cataleya's eyebrows raise in surprise as she watches Kyle draw closer to the front door before turning to Rheah, "So that means they probably have more properties like this but as homes here in the state."

"Mhm, I wonder if we'll get to see them..." Rheah's intrigued eyes turn towards Chris who was now a few feet away from her, typing away on his phone. "Hey Chris, you and Michael seem to have great taste in real estate."

But Chris doesn't look up from his phone nor does he acknowledge Rheah's compliment. The sisters glance at each other briefly but their excitement helps them to shrug off Chris' behaviour. Rheah even continues to feed her curiosity.

"I hope I don't sound too intrusive," Rheah says softly, causing Chris' eyes to look up at her, "But how many other homes do you guys have here or out of state and do y'all hire architects or buy them straight off the market?"

Chris stares blankly at Rheah for a moment before glancing over at Cataleya. She had the same curious glint in her eyes that her sister had, who he quickly turns his gaze back to.

"It depends, some we design, some we buy." He replies almost as if it pained him to answer the question.

"Nice." Rheah nods, "And how many properties do you have in this state and outside?"

"However many deeds we have laying in a safe somewhere." Chris states bluntly,  directing his eyesight back onto his buzzing phone.

Rheah furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "Uh, that didn't really answer my question..."

"Well it's the only answer you're gonna get!" Chris grumbles, visibly annoyed, "Matter fact, don't say shit else until you're told. You giving me a fucking headache."

Rheah frowns at his tone but nevertheless, she listen to his instructions. Cataleya however, was about to give him a piece of her mind but a firm voice beats her to the chase.

"Alright, everything is ready now so let's move." Michael grips onto Cataleya's upper arm and begins to roughly pull her along, "We got shit to do."

Chris quickly grabs the link of Rheah's cuffs and begins to drag her along, following behind his brother.

"Oww, okay not too fast Chris or Imma trip over my feet!" Rheah yelps, "And your tugging is causing the cuff to gnaw at my wrists!"

"That ain't my damn problem." Chris snaps. "If you pick up your feet and acted like you know how to walk a bit faster, you wouldn't be feeling shit."

Rheah's mouth gapes open and close like a fish, very confused and surprised by Chris' un-warranted attitude. She knew she wasn't in his good books right now and he'd been very hot and cold with her since the 'big reveal' but his current attitude was the worst she'd received so far.

In front of them, Cataleya was glancing back at Chris with just as much astonishment. She knew he was mad at them, more so her than Rheah, but his behaviour and tone just now towards her sister was so uncalled for.

Then again, it was Christopher Anderson she was dealing with so Cataleya's surprise did not last long.

As the girls step through the threshold of the door and into the house, they were once again distracted and pulled away from their bubbling emotions by the beautiful interior of the home.

From what the girls had gathered through the numerous voices of the Kings chatting away in the distance, the house had 9 bedrooms. Each of the 6 kings had their own rooms along with the Anderson brothers and a guest room for when they came to the city on business trips or sometimes, even for leisure.

It wasn't long before Cataleya and Rheah were sitting on a three seater sofa in the living room, looking up at the Anderson brothers who stood glaring back down at them with stern gazes. And even though the room was large, tension was quickly consuming the space and suffocating the girls. It didn't help that the Kings, particularly Kyle or Benny, weren't around to ease the tension as they had went to get themselves settled into their rooms.

The girls could only silently pray that everyone kept their cool and hoped this situation would pass quickly so that they could be free from the brothers' burning orbs.

"Okay," Michael starts after a while, "We're gonna be here for a couple of days before we head to Jamaica but don't think just 'cus we're in a different state, the rules from back home don't apply."

Cataleya and Rheah weren't sure if they should speak, so simultaneously, they both slowly nod, confirming their understanding.

"So to remind y'all of what that means, You'll both have round-the-clock security and will only ever be able to leave your rooms with our permission, is that clear?" Chris states firmly.

The girls nod once more.

"Speak." Chris grunts.

"Yes Chris." The girls reply robotically.

"Good." He nods.

Cataleya raises her cuffed hands, causing Chris and Michael's intense gazes to fall solely on her.

"What?" Chris asks bluntly.

"So does that mean no ankle chain?" She inquires with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"No." Chris scrunches up his face, glaring at Cataleya as if she was stupid, "The fuck do you think this is? What part of nothing's changing did you not get?!"

"Well you didn't mention it so I wasn't sure..." Cataleya mumbles, causing Chris' eyes to narrow on her.

"Look, if I may speak," Rheah lifts her hands up cautiously, drawing Chris and Michael's attention towards her, "Can I just point out that the ankle chains as well as these hand cuffs are actually unnecessary. Cataleya and I are not planning to escape."

"Right." Cataleya groans. "As in, not to brag or open up fresh wounds but y'all do realise we're highly trained assassins with skill sets y'all only seen 10% of. The truth is, if we wanted to escape, we would have BEEN done that by now."

Michael folds his arms across his chest in and raises his eyebrow in amusement. "Who said the chains were to prevent y'all from escaping? Maybe we just want you guys to suffer."

Rheah shakes her head and sighs her annoyance. "Honestly, not trying to come across as insensitive towards your feelings but when are you guys going to let this go? I mean, we've explained ourselves to the best of our abilities and did everything we can in our power to protect you two... at this point we've been apologised more than we need to. Wh–"

"Apologised more than we need to?!" Michael snaps, "Bitch are you fucking crazy?! What part of this situation do you not get is so fucked up?!"

"All of it is Michael!" She yells back. "If anything, Leya and I are the only ones seeing all the fucking sides of this shit! But you don't see us crying or bitching about it! I've owned up to my faults Michael and I'm handling the consequences exactly the way a grown woman should. Maybe it's time you tried doing the same!"

An eerie silence lingers in the room after Rheah's words before everything moves at top speed and the next few moments became a blur.

One minute, Michael was tightening his jaw and nodding slowly at her speech, the next, he was yanking her up by her throat and squeezing his grip around it.

Simultaneously, Cataleya springs up to attack Michael but Chris' quick reflexes intervene and block her before she could get a hold of his brother.

"LET HER GO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!" Cataleya shrieks, struggling against Chris' bear grip as he pulls her back away from the pair. "MICHAEL I SWEAR FOR EVERY SECOND SHE SUFFERS WITHIN YOUR GRIP I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL TWICE THE PAIN!"

But Michael ignores her. Instead, like a mesmerised python, he tightens his vice-like grip around Rheah's neck as she desperately claws at his hand, her eyes wide with fear.

"S-s-to-p, yo–"

"I told you to stop fucking playing with me." Michael's snarl was low and cold as he cuts Rheah's struggling voice off, pressing harder against her windpipe.

Rheah could feel the tears springing to her eyes and her breathing grows shallow as she desperately tries to pry Michael's hand off her neck. Her sight soon becomes distorted and static with black spots appearing and disappearing in her vision, indicating that she was on the verge of passing out. She could hear the sound of her heart beating rapidly in her ears along with Cataleya's aggressive screams.

By now, the commotion had drawn the attention of Jamal and Benny who hadn't been too far away from the scene, causing them to rush into the living room and gape in shock at the sight.

"The fuck is happening here man?!" Jamal exclaims in fright, "Chris do something!"

"I am." Chris says bluntly, tightening his grip on Cataleya, "My hands are full."

Jamal and Benny glance at each other with wide eyes before they look back over to Michael and a now almost blue Rheah.

"Oh shit." Benny gasps, noticing the familiar look of darkness in his friend's eyes. In that moment, he was no longer laid-back, family man Michael Anderson, but Ace, the dangerous Anderson Cartel Kingpin who only had murder on his mind.

"Michael..." Benny voices with caution as he slowly approaches him, "You need to let her go or you're going to end up killing her."

With no sign that he had acknowledged Benny's warning, Michael pulls Rheah up by the same grip he had around her neck, bringing her face closer to his.

"The next time you mess around and say some dumb shit that pisses me off," He growls as he stares deep into her bulging eyes, "It's going to be the last thing you ever say and I put that on our daughter."

Just as Benny reaches within distance to break Rheah free from Michael's deathhold, Michael unexpectedly releases his grip from around her neck and roughly shoves Rheah back onto the sofa.

She desperately tries to collect herself, coughing, spluttering and gasping for air to re-enter her closing air passages while internally trying to reign in her scrambling emotions, all while Michael stands a few inches away, observing her distress with little to no emotion present on his face or within his dark eyes.

Feeling his blazing orbs burn down on her like the sun's rays tearing through the O-zone layer, Rheah peers up at Michael in the midst of her failing composure and returns the same dark glare through her tear-filled eyes.

Benny looks between the two, a little apprehensive, before noticing Rheah's breathing was slightly shallow. "Yo Rhee are–"

"Don't touch her." Michael growls, his hand blocking Benny from getting any closer to Rheah, his dark gaze still locked on her. "She's fine."

"YOU A PUSSY ASS NIGGA MICHAEL!" Cataleya screams, infuriated to her core as she still fights against Chris' hold, "ON EVERYTHING WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS GRIP I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Michael scoffs, "Chris, control your hoe."

It was then, Cataleya's sanity had tipped over the edge.

With pure rage, she sinks her teeth into the the gunshot wound on Chris' arm, causing him to yell out in pain and immediately release her from the hold he had her in. But before Chris could recover from the shooting pain and pull her back, Cataleya sprints over to her next target.

"MICHAEL! BEHIND YOU!" Chris shouts, grimacing from the burning pain in his arm.

But it was too late.

Cataleya didn't even give Michael enough time to turn around as she pounces off the floor and jumps on his back, locking the chain of the cuffs tightly around his neck.

As Michael desperately tries to free himself out of Cataleya's grip and swings around his body to throw her off, Cataleya only pulls the chain tighter around his neck.

"Oh shit!" Benny and Jamal exclaim, rushing over to the two.

"Fuck!" Chris groans, clenching his jaw as he applies more pressure to his throbbing wound. He could feel wetness trail down his arm and soak through his crewneck. He tears his gaze away from Cataleya and Michael to see blood now seeping through his clothes and running down his fingers.

Christopher was pissed.

His furious eyes glance back over to Cataleya and Michael to find Benny and Jamal struggling to pry her off of him, but in his preriphrial view, he could also see Mase and Kyle finally enter the living room.

"What the fuck?!" Kyle verbalises his shock as his eyes quickly scan the chaotic scene they had rushed into. He moves over to Chris once he spots the blood running down his arm. "Are you hit?!"

"Nah that dumb bitch reopened the fucking wound!" Chris motions his head towards a crazed Cataleya who was still chocking Michael. "Shit's burning and bleeding like a motherfucker."

Kyle and Mase glance back at the scene to see Benny and Jamal hopelessly trying to free Michael from Cataleya's death grip while Michael stumbles about, trying to pry her off and keep conscious.

"Yo what we doing Chris?!" Mase turns his shocked gaze between the brothers and Cataleya, alert and ready to spring into action, "'Cus you bleeding all over the fucking floor son and she 'bout close to killing Michael!"

"Don't worry 'bout me." Chris grunts, brushing past Mase and Kyle, "Y'all just focus on holding that one back." He motions his head towards Rheah while pulling out his gun.

Rheah, who was watching Michael battle against Cataleya's grip, turns her attention towards Chris after hearing the last past of his sentence. Spotting the gun in his hand and the direction of his travel, Rheah immediately springs to her feet.

However, being so focused on Chris and the gun in his hand, Rheah didn't notice Kyle and Mase advancing towards her until it was too late. Just as she was about to kick the weapon out of Chris' hand, Kyle catches her leg and Mase pulls her back.

"LEYA! BEHIND YOU!" Rheah screams, immediately catching her sister's attention.

But just as Cataleya turns her gaze away from her distressed sister to look back at the incoming danger, the butt of a gun comes crashing down on her head, knocking her out instantly.

"NOOOO!" Rheah screams as Cataleya's limp body falls with a thud to the floor, her head hitting the side of the coffee table on the way down.

Rheah screams and yells profanities at the top of her lungs while Mase and Kyle continue to hold her back, tightening their grips on her the more she fights against them.

"Bro you good?" Chris' worried eyes dance over a swaying Michael who was gasping for air while Benny and Jamal try to steady him.

"FUCK MICHAEL!" Rheah rages, "CHECK ON YOUR BABY MOTHER WHO HIT HER HEAD ON THE EDGE OF THE FUCKING COFFEE TABLE BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU STUPID PRICK!"

Chris' eyes naturally glance down at Cataleya to check for blood but finds none. Bending down to her level, he checks her pulse to feel a strong rhythm, indicating she was still alive.

"Take her bitch-ass upstairs and put her in my room." He orders to no one in particular.

As they were the closest, Benny and Jamal take heed of Chris' command, leaving Michael in his care while they pick up Cataleya's unconscious body.

"I said check on her not move her out of sight!" Rheah fumes, "Benny! Jamal! Bring my sister over to me right now!"

"Ignore her and keep moving and when y'all put her down, chain her up." Chris instructs sternly.

All while Rheah struggles against Kyle and Mase's restraints, ignoring Kyle's pleas for her to calm down, Michael had been watching her.

Suddenly, he goes rigid for a brief second, watching Rheah's swift movements. Quickly, he taps Chris, grabbing his attention and point over to Rheah.

Chris follows Michael's gaze and his eyes instantly widen.

"MASE! YOUR GUN!" He yells, alerting both Kyle and Mase to Rheah's actions.

While they had been struggling to hold her down, Rheah had managed to use the force of their weights to swing her body around to an angle where she could take Mase's gun without him knowing.

But before Chris or Michael could draw their own guns, Rheah pulls the trigger just as Mase knocks the gun out of her hands, causing the bullet to zip past Michael's ear and hit the TV screen behind him.

Rheah viciously fights against Mase and Kyle's grip and slowly but surely, they were both finding it hard to keep her restrained.

"Stupid bitch. Just take her upstairs and make sure she's secured too." Michael's hoarse voice cuts through the air with a firm order.

"We putting her in your room or somewhere else?" Mase questions.

"My room."

"No!" Rheah's glare snaps towards Michael, "Put me with my sister, in the bathroom or out in the fucking garage! Anywhere that's far away from you!"

"Ignore her." Michael states sharply, "Take her to my room."

With a short glance towards each other, Kyle and Mase begin to escort a manic Rheah towards the exit.

As she etches closer to the living room door, Rheah's dark eyes never leaves Michael's.

"You know, you really are a big fucking mistake after all!" Rheah spits coldly.

In that moment, Michael felt the sharp blade of her words pierce his chest, the pain spreading rapidly through his nervous system. But he keeps up his facade.

"Feelings are mutual, sweetheart." He responds with the same amount of malice she did under his taunting tone.

But Rheah doesn't blink. Instead, she continues to glare at Michael until she crosses the threshold of the door and was no longer able to hold his gaze.

But the moment she was gone, Michael unknowingly lets out a huge breath and shakes his head as he looks towards his brother.

"You gon' be alright?" He inquires with worry in his tone as he watches Chris who was now sitting down on the coffee table, unwrapping his bandage.

"Yeah Imma be good." Chris glances up at Michael to see him crouching down in front of him before looking back to his wound. "Imma patch this shit up properly in a minute. What about you?" He frowns once he notices the slight braise on Michael's neck.

"I'ont think nothing's crushed or broken but shit's sore as hell." Michael rubs his neck. "I'll call in a doctor just in case tho."

"Yeah you do that, 'cus thinking about it, I might need a tetanus shot." Chris grumbles, "Dumb bitch... next Imma find out she a damn vampire too!"

Michael couldn't help but chuckle at Chris even though it physically pained him to do so.

"Yo, you laughing but it's true." Chris smacks his lips, "Her teeth sharp as hell, them shits bit through a couple of my stitches and ripped a bit of the skin! I should actually go and fuck her up for this shit." He grumbles angrily to himself the more he processes it.

Michael shakes his head amused, "Trust me bro, the headache she finna have when she get up gon' do just that."

Chris rolls his eyes, "Man, just call up the doctor."

Michael smirks and pulls out his phone, dialling up one of their private doctors. Just as he finishes the phone call, the Kings walk back into the living room and head straight towards the brothers. While Mase draws closer to Chris to check over his arm, Benny perches himself against the chair near to them while Jamal and Kyle stand in front of them.

"Michael..." Kyle sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "Please tell me Benny and Jamal were just capping and you ain't actually choke that girl out upstairs."

Michael rolls his eyes in response, giving Kyle his answer regardless.

"Yo, you can't be serious right now!" Kyle sends him an incredulous look. "Have you lost your damn mind?!"

Michael's jaw tenses with irritation. "No."

"Then why the fuck did you almost try to kill the mother of your child?!" Kyle yells.

"'Cus she doesn't know how to keep her fucking mouth shut!" Michael grits, "And we're even off topic, did y'all secure them girls properly?"

Kyle folds his arm over his chest, "Yes we did. We even called in two guards from outside to monitor the door."

"Good." Michael nods.

Kyle rolls his eyes and looks over to Chris, "And I suggest when that doctor gets here to check y'all out, you send them up to check on Cataleya too."

"Why?" Chris frowns, "She breathing ain't she?"

"Yes she is." Kyle's jaw tenses, "But after you knocked her across the fucking head and didn't bother to catch her when she fell, she suffered two blunt force traumas to the head and may be experiencing internal contusions!"

"Anything else you'd like to add, nurse Kyle?" Chris says with sarcasm heavy in his tone.

Kyle eyes Chris weirdly, "Yes actually, you guys are fucking up forreal!"

"We're fucking up?!" Chris' jaw clenches as a shot of anger runs through his already burning system, "You don't even know the half of what their fuck ups have caused our mental! At this point, they lucky they still breathing!"

"Facts." Michael shrugs.

Kyle shakes his head, "Look, y'all know that Imma always keep it real 'cus I love y'all ...but regardless of how you guys are feeling, you don't EVER put your hands on a woman. Especially women you love!"

"Facts." Benny and Jamal chime in.

Chris turns his short glare away from Benny and Jamal back over to Kyle. "First of all, I ain't put my hands on her, I used my gun and–"

"And we appreciate you for always having our best interest at heart Ky, but I can definitely speak for the both of us and say we do not love those girls." Michael finishes.

"Bullshit!" Benny smacks his lips, "If you ain't love them then why the hell y'all still got them alive?! And don't say it's because of the children, because we know you two ain't ever let shit get in the way when it comes to handling business."

Chris smacks his lips irritated, "Yo on the real, I don't even understand why y'all think you can comment on the way we are handling our personal issues, it ain't got shit to do with y'all!"

"Yes it does!" Kyle exclaims, throwing his hands up in frustration, "Because those girls are our friends!"

"Mhm." Benny and Jamal nod in agreement as Kyle continues to speak.

"And at this point, I'm not finna sit around anymore and let y'all continue to treat them like they ain't fucking human beings!" Kyle vents. "Regardless of what their first intentions were or their betrayal, we've all seen first-hand that they've still managed to show loyalty even when they shouldn't have! That even though y'all are treating them like shit, they still try making their best efforts to earn y'all's forgiveness!"

The room was quiet for a few minutes as Kyle's words resonate around the room. But before anyone could add or subtract to the speech, the sound of the doorbell catches their attention.

"I'll get it." Mase grumbles as he heads towards the exit.

"Bottom line is," Kyle starts back up, catching all of their attention once more, "This is not how we treat the people we care about and love, but you two are so blinded by anger and ignorance to see that!"

"Okay, you done? 'Cus I'm sure the doctor 'bout to walk in any second now." Chris questions bluntly, standing up, "And you high-key starting to pissing me off."

Kyle raises his eyebrow, "And you high-key need to re evaluate your behaviour."

"And you need to check your fucking tone." Chris warns in a low growl.

Kyle scrunches up his face, "Or what you gon' do Chris? Shoot me?" He steps closer. "Go 'head nigga, you know I ain't no pussy."

Rising to the challenge, Chris picks up his gun and takes it off safety before aiming it at Kyle. But Mase, who had returned with the doctor just in time, smacks the gun up just as Chris pulls the trigger, causing the bullet to go into the ceiling.

"Chris!" Jamal exclaims. "Yo forreal you tripping son!"

Kyle glares at Chris with disgust and lets out a bemused scoff. "Man you really ain't shit." He turns on his heels. "I'm out."

Benny springs from his seat and chases after Kyle, "C'mon Ky don't go, you know that dumbass got issues." He tries to grab Kyle back but Kyle shrugs him off. Benny turns towards the brothers. "Man, Chris apologise!"

Chris' face falls into a mug. "Let his ass go and cry, the fuck?" He says stubbornly.

Benny, Mase and Jamal smack their lips in response.

"Kyle where you going?" Michael sighs, holding his hand up for the doctor to stop examining his neck.

"Out." Kyle kisses his teeth and throws over his shoulder as he continues to walk away. "Y'all pissing me the fuck off. I'll meet you guys over at Jay's." He says before disappearing out of sight.

All the boys wait to hear the sound of the front door open and close. Once they'd heard it, they all simultaneously let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"This shit is way too stressful son." Michael runs a hand down his face.

Benny throws Micheal an incredulous glare. "'Cus you niggas won't let shit go! Chris what you just tried to do was mad foul, even for you!"

"I know I know." Chris smacks his lips, "I'll apologise to Ky later."

"And while you in the apology mood, I suggest you give one to Cataleya too for what you did." Benny scolds sharply, turning his gaze from Chris to Michael "And you need to give one to Rheah expeditiously for what you did. Once that's over with, both of y'all need to start fixing up a little on the way y'all are handling those girls 'cus this ain't it!"

"Here we go again." Chris groans, "Seriously Benny, after what just happened right now and the way my nerves are set, I don't need another lecture nor do I remember asking for any advice."

Benny shrugs, "Well you finna get it regardless."

Chris rolls his eyes and takes a seat, leaning back with a dramatic sigh.

"YOUR girl is pregnant and YOUR girl," Benny turns his finger and gaze towards Michael who was now staring up at him, "Gave you a beautiful daughter. Both of those women have given up everything they've ever known and loved for you two and y'all telling me you can't even be half decent to them?!"

"Are you done?" Michael raises his eyebrow at Benny.

Chris looks over to the doctor, "Ayo, Doc you ready for me yet?"

Benny laughs humourlessly and turns on his heels, heading towards the exit, "You know what, Imma be in my room 'cus you niggas are tiring and 'bout to make me lose my damn mind."

Chris wasn't even paying attention to Benny anymore as the doctor begins to tend to his arm. Michael's eyes however, never left Benny's figure until he left the room. He then turns his gaze towards Mase and Jamal.

"Since it's open hour, y'all have anything to add?" Michael raises his eyebrow sarcastically.

Jamal shakes his head and begins to take the same steps as Benny, "Shit wasn't cool at all b, y'all need to fix it."

Michael and Chris glance at each other before looking over to Mase who was lighting his blunt, waiting to see if he would say something too.

"What? It ain't none of my business per say." Mase shrugs and takes a hit from his blunt before blowing out smoke, "But, y'all really fucked up."

Smacking his lips in response, Michael gets up from his seat to observe his neck in the mirror while Chris rolls his eyes and turns his attention back onto the doctor now patching him up.

o~O~o

Coral Gables, Miami📍
5:45 pm
April 14th '19

Later on in the evening, everyone was piling out of the cars outside Jayceon's grand Miami home. It was a big and beautiful mansion and if the girls weren't still seething about earlier, they would have had a lot more excitement on their faces.

Kyle, who had arrived just a few minutes before the crew, was also getting out of his car. After he hit the locks on his keys, he draws closer towards the crew, giving everyone a short nod which they return before sending a reassuring smile towards the girls.

As the sisters' smile faintly back at him, the front door finally opens and Jayceon steps out in a red basketball vest and red basketball shorts to match. His younger brother Dave was following closely by his side with a similar outfit but in black.

"Wagwarn family!" Jayceon greets warmly.

"What's happening motherfuckers!" Dave grins, skipping down the driveway.

The boys shake their head, amused at Dave's excitement. Even though it wasn't under ideal circumstances, they were all feeling the same happiness of being reunited with each other once more.

Moving around swiftly, Dave, Jayceon and the boys waste no time dapping each other up and engulfing each other in warm embraces. The Livingston brothers also went to greet the girls but when they noticed their predicaments, they opted for warm smiles and head nods instead.

With all that had been going on and with it all happening so fast, the Anderson brothers were only able to tell their cousins bits and pieces of the story over the phone. They were saving the meat of it to be discussed in person, hence why they were planning to spend a couple of days in Miami before they moved onto their final destination: Jamaica.

"So how was the journey down?" Jayceon asks.

"Crazy." Michael shakes his head, "That dumbass nigga really tried it again."

"Yup," Chris nods, "But you already know how we do... if he was lucky, he probably laying up somewhere next to his daddy right now."

Dave snorts, "Better pray he wasn't 'cus that laying up next to his daddy shit ain't gonna cut it."

"Facts." Jayceon's jaw clenches as he shakes his head. "Still can't believe Shaun gone, forreal."

Dave heaves a heavy sigh, "How Aunty and 'em holding up?"

"They doing their best." Chris says solemnly. "But you already know this shit ain't ever gon' heal properly."

All the men could feel a somber mood fall over them once more. Even now, Rashaun's presence was definitely being missed.

"And this situation with Siah?" Dave speaks up, cutting through the mood slightly, "Y'all get to the bottom of that?"

"Nah not really." Michael shakes his head, "Italians killed him and everyone involved in the drive by so we ain't really know what the fuck happened with him, except he clearly let his bitch-nigga tendencies take control."

"Damn, this shit's fucking crazy cuz." Jayceon shakes his head.

"It is, but can't say I'm too surprised." Chris huffs, getting annoyed all over again, "I been peeped that nigga was acting mad dayroom for a while now, just didn't think he'd be stupid enough to actually try that shit."

Dave and Jayceon kiss their teeth and shake their  heads, trying to process this information once more.

"And what's the deal with them?" Dave nods his head over to the sisters who were standing with Benny and Jamal, taking in the view of the house. "I'm all for a lil role-play but this is just weird."

Michael and Chris roll their eyes.

"Nigga please act like you have some sense." Jayceon side-eyes his brother.

"What?" Dave smirks, "I'm only making logical assumptions 'til they explain the rest of details on what the fuck is going on."

The cousins all shake their head at Dave, but before someone could address his antics, Benny cuts in.

"Aight y'all can we take this inside now please 'cus it's hot as hell outchea." He complains.

"No cap." Jamal adds.

"Aight y'all, let's head in." Jayceon motions for them to follow him and they all move along accordingly towards the entrance of the house.

While Michael walks up front with Jayceon, Kyle and Mase were right behind them with the girls next in line before Dave and Benny. Leaving Jamal and Chris to trail behind them.

"Damn." Dave mumbles with a smile, watching the girls' asses sway in their jeans. "Y'all ain't skipping no meals huh."

Behind him, Chris hears his not-so-quiet comment and nudges him in the back of his head.

"Chill." Dave chuckles and puts his hand up in defence as he turns around to look at an annoyed Chris. "It was only an observation bro, I ain't mean no disrespect."

"Don't observe shit but your feet and the ground you walking on cuz." Chris grunts.

Benny and Jamal shake their heads while the girls look back at the boys, a little confused. They'd only caught the last part of the commotion due to them being so caught up in the details of the interior. But they quickly turn back around once they notice Chris glaring at them.

Soon, they reach the large open plan living room and the Kings immediately head over to the large L-shaped sofa to take a seat while Chris and Michael lead the girls over to a separate sofa for them to sit on.

"Baby girl," Jayceon calls out from the bottom of the wooden stairs, "The boys are here."

"I'll be down in a second." A sweet but seasoned voice replies from above.

"Aight." Jayceon calls back as he draws closer towards the boys. "Y'all want anything to drink?"

o o o

After handing everyone who asked for a drink their beverages, Jayceon ends up leaning against the chair next to Jamal, getting into the conversation the boys were having about basketball. The sisters had no clue what they were talking about nor were they even included in the discussion in the first place, so they decided to talk amongst each other very quietly about the living room design.

"I hate to be that nigga but you know I can't not support the city." Dave shrugs, causing half the men to groan, "Heats bringing the Championship trophy home this season."

"Yeah, in your dreams." Jamal snorts, "You know damn well the Lakers finna win."

Kyle rolls his eyes, "Why, 'cus y'all got Lebron?"

"Well yeah." Jamal look at Kyle as if he was slow.

"Man," Kyle smacks his lips. "That nigga don't make the whole team."

"Yeah but he the goat of this shit." Michael chimes.

"Debatable." Jayceon interjects, " I ain't a hater, Bron slick with it but Mike Jordan gone always be the GOAT of this shit."

"Facts." Mase chimes.

"Man we talking bout current players." Michael smacks his lips, "You already know it's MJ over everybody but y'all need to stop denying Bron's GOAT status 'cus you delusional bout your dusty ass team."

"Mickey please don't sit there and cap on the Heats when you know damn well that used to be your team til Bron moved." The same feminine voice from earlier cuts in, drawing everyone's attention towards the stairs.

Even the girls had looked back to match the voice to the person now entering the scene. The first thing they noticed was the baby she was holding close and securely to her chest as she continues to descend the steps.

She was wearing a light pink blouse with light blue ripped jeans. Her make up was very minimal, mostly mascara and lipgloss and her hair was in a neat high ponytail.

"Listen." Michael smirks, "Wherever Bron goes, I go. I'm with whatever team he with."

"Typical." The woman shakes her head as she reaches the last step and walks in their direction.

Naturally, all of men men get up and walk towards her, closing the distance. This slightly shields the girls' view of the woman but they had observed enough to conclude that she was extremely beautiful.

Now practically trapped and surrounded by men, who towered greatly over her 5ft 2 frame, the woman grins, her deep dimples and dazzling white smile out on display. She swiftly hands the baby in her arms over to Jayceon before turning back towards the man nearest to her.

"My first born!" She exclaims brightly as she pulls Chris into her arms.

"How many times I have to tell you Lauren, I ain't your son!" Chris rolls his eyes playfully as he hugs her back with just as much warmth.

Lauren chuckles as she pulls away from the hug, pressing her lips together, "You right... 'cus if you were, I woulda been knocked that attitude right outta you by now. No shade on Aunty Ria, lords knows she tries." She shakes her head.

"With that height," Chris scoffs with amusement as he pats her head, "I beg to differ."

"Get beat up Christopher." Lauren slaps his hand away and rolls her eyes, moving over to Michael. "Mickey!My fave!"

Michael welcomes Lauren's warm embrace, smiling just as bright as she was. "Hey sis."

"You know, when I said I missed y'all, I meant you, Aunty Ria and Naé." She pulls back slightly from the hug, "Why you always bringing that tyrant along and not them?"

Chris narrows his eyes at her playfully while Lauren raises her eyebrow at him challengingly.

Much like their mother, sister and aunties, Lauren Livingston was a leading woman in the brothers' lives. She was strong, humble and gave the best advice. Lauren was someone who they could always talk to and turn to and even if they didn't want to hear it, she would tell them the truth and check them sometimes whenever they got out of control.

Essentially, Lauren was the older sister the brothers never knew they needed.

"'Cus," Michael chuckles, pulling her back into his embrace, "He'd be sad if I didn't bring him along. Besides, you know he loves you really."

Lauren smirks, "Oh I know, his fake ass always tryna act tough and shit." She pulls away from Michael and moves along to hug Jamal. "Hey Mally Mal."

"Fake? Me?!" Chris stares at her incredulously before moving over to Jayceon, "And correction, I be coming to see my Godson, not his crazy ass mama." He takes the baby from Jayceon while he sticks his tongue out at Lauren playfully.

"Drop my baby Chris and I'll end your life." She points a finger at him before moving on to greet Mase, "Oh, my other baby!"

"You hear that, Noah?" Chris kisses the baby's cheek cradled him in his arms, "Delusional and violent."

Lauren rolls her eyes and moves over to hug Kyle. "Hey Ky!" She beams as they embrace each other warmly.

"Hey Lauree." He replies with just as much enthusiasm, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you more." She groans dramatically, "And so does the boutique! I been tryna put together stuff for the summer collection for the men but it's just not hitting the way I want it to, you know."

"I hear you, I came to a road block on my end too." Kyle shakes his head with a smile, "But hey, since I'm around for a couple days, maybe I could squeeze in some time and we could go over so–"

"I know we saving best 'til last and all," Benny cuts in, drawing their attention towards him, "But can you speed it up, Ky? I'm tryna feel the love too."

While Kyle rolls his eyes, Lauren chuckles and taps, Kyle's chest, "Hold that thought," She tells him, "We'll finish this convo in a bit. The biggest baby of them all wants attention."

"No problem sis." Kyle chuckles.

"Finally!" Benny grins, rubbing his hands slowly, imitating Bird Man.

"Cool it B." Jayceon warns him.

Lauren chuckles as she falls into Benny's giant bear hug and sways in his arms as he rocks her side to side."Hey B."

"My love." Benny kisses her cheek, causing Lauren to chuckle and Jayceon to mean mug Benny who blissfully ignores him.

"You won't ever give up, will you?" Lauren smiles, breaking the hug slightly.

"Nope." Benny shakes his head. "You know you my first love." He muses.

Lauren giggles and cups his cheeks, squeezing them lightly, "Whatever am I going to do with you, Benjamin?"

"Divorce Jayce and wife me?" He suggests, raising his eyebrow.

"Awwww," Lauren pouts slightly, "I'm sorry B, but not in this lifetime." She kisses his cheek and steps away from him, causing Benny to pout.

"Or the next." Jayceon huffs.

"You know Lauree, that could have been us." Benny motions between them and the baby Chris was clearly infatuated with. "But you settled for less."

"Square up nigga." Jayceon leans off the wall he was perched on, advancing towards Benny who quickly grabs Lauren as a shield.

"Can't. Jet lag. " Benny sighs, "Plus it's not good to fight in front of the Mrs."

The boys and Lauren burst out laughing while Jayceon, though amused, keeps his face neutral and narrows his eyes.

"Yeah aight, keep playing with me." He warns as he backs away to his original spot, "Lauren ain't gon' be enough to save you next time."

"And that's why I have Jesus." Benny grins. "For he is my life insurance!"

"Amen!" Lauren snaps her fingers, turning around to look at Benny and pats his chest, "Talk to 'em, B."

The men laugh at Benny who was now grinning from ear to ear goofily.

"Anyways." Michael shakes his head amused before his face falls into a serious expression as he folds his arms across his chest, "What y'all do with my niece? I ain't see nor hear her around here."

"Oh, Jordie is at her grandma's for the weekend." Lauren informs.

Michael pouts, "Well y'all better bring her back!"

"Right," Benny chirps, "How you just gon' ship my child without my permission?"

Jay leans off the wall again, going for Benny. "Man–"

"I'm playing, I'm playing!" Benny laughs as he dodges Jayceon's grasp and hides behind Lauren once more.

Everyone shakes their head, amused.

"But forreal tho." Kyle smiles, "We gotta see Jordie before we leave."

"And you know if she find out we here and you ain't say nothing or bring her back to see us, she gon' be on y'all asses for weeks." Jamal smirks.

"Right, plus you know baby girl gotta be spoiled by her uncles once we around." Mase chimes, "You blocking her blessing."

Lauren shakes her head, laughing, "Alright, alright, I'll call my mama tomorrow."

"Good." Jamal makes his way over to Chris and the baby. "In the mean time, let me meet mini Jayce!"

"Nah nigga you seen pictures, you good. He look just like them." Chris shifts his body, blocking Jamal from taking the baby from him, "Back up son."

"Nigga stop plying,  ya times up." Jamal huffs as he moves around Chris, trying to get the baby.

"Aye, y'all better stop playing round with my son like that." Lauren warns, "And Christopher, let the others see the baby."

"Yeah Christopher, stop hogging the baby." Jamal says smugly.

Chris mugs Jamal before turning back around to face the group once more, "She said see, so that's all you finna do. Look with your eyes."

Jamal shakes his head and moves closer to Chris along with the others boys. Michael and Kyle try to take the baby from him sneakily but Chris was too vigilant nor he was not letting up. So they all settled for looking at him around Chris.

The first thing they all noticed was that not only did he look like his father, he was similarly dressed like him. They really did look like twins.

"Damn!" Benny smirks and looks over at Lauren, "Lauree you sure this even your child?"

Everyone cracks up while Lauren rolls her eyes playfully.

"He came outta my pussy so yeah I'm sure Benny." Lauren sasses.

Benny puts his hands up on defence, "Aye just checking, 'cus it look like Jayceon the only one that made him and spat him out."

"Ah, that's what strong swimmers ah do fa ya son." Jayceon clamps his hand down on Benny's shoulder with a proud grin on his face. The boys cackle and dap up Jayceon as Lauren rolls her eyes at their stupidity.

It was then, in the corner of her eye, that she notices the two women sitting on the couch. Confused by the boys' failure to introduce them to her, she furrows her brows briefly but settles for a bright smile as she begins to walk over to them.

"Hey I'm so sorry, I didn't see you guys there and THOSE RUDE ASS NIGGAS," Lauren exclaims loudly, catching both the sister's and boys attention, "Ain't have no damn manners to say something."

While the girls look like deers caught in headlights, the men send a variation of glances between each other. Especially Chris and Michael.

"Oh it's cool." Rheah smiles, though she was slightly nervous, "They were all just very eager to see you."

"Uh-uh, they know better sis so don't take up for them fools and imma deal with them later." Lauren turns back towards the boys, narrowing her eyes at them before turning back to the girls with a bright smile on her face, "But first things first, Hi I'm Lauren, Jayceon's wife."

Lauren's smile widens into a grin as she goes in for a hug but her smile falls and her action stills in its motion once she notices the silver clasps around their wrists.

"The fuck?" Lauren frowns, "Either these some new high-fashion bracelets or y'all wearing handcuffs."

The girls instinctively look past her towards the boys, catching eyesight with their ex-partners before turning their gaze back to Lauren.

"Forgive me if I'm in y'all's business, but why are yall in hand cuffs?" Lauren's eyebrows knit tighter with confusion.

The girls could feel their nerves heighten with each second that passed. They didn't know what to say nor were they sure if they were allowed to say anything at all. So naturally once again, they glance towards Michael and Chris for answers. However, Lauren catches the glances very quickly and spins on her heels towards the men.

"See now, I'm not surprised that Chris behind something like this but Michael?!" Lauren stares at him incredulously folding her arms across her chest, "Have you lost your gotdamn mind?!"

Michael sighs, "Lauren you don't even know the story yet so don't start."

"Yeah but I know enough to point out that this woman," Lauren turns slightly pointing at Rheah, "Is your girlfriend and the mother of your child and that woman is Chris' girlfriend." She points to Cataleya before she motions her hands at their cuffs, "And those aren't very respectful."

"Listen, she may be the mother of my child and that's even an unfortunate situation right there, bu–"

"Unfortunate situation?!" Lauren stares at Michael like he was crazy, "Are you hearing yourself right now Michael?!"

"Respectfully Lauren, you ain't even know shit." Chris cuts in for his brother, "And for the record, she ain't my girlfriend."

Lauren stares at them both, extremely perplexed by their behaviour. Feeling a throb begin in her head, she kisses her teeth and turns away from them, already over the conversation.

"I'm sorry y'all had to hear all that and go through this all this... whatever this is." Lauren blinks away her confusion and smiles warmly at the girls, "They're a little headstrong but they will be dealt with." She winks.

The girls don't say anything but try to send her the same comforting smile she was sending them.

"So," Lauren's eyes sparkle knowingly, "You must be Rheah and you..." She turns her bright gaze at Cataleya, "Are Cataleya."

"Correct." Cataleya and Rheah nod.

"It's nice to finally meet y'all." Lauren smiles and shakes both of their hands, "Despite this strange circumstance."

"It's nice to meet you too, Lauren." Rheah smiles.

"And thank you for welcoming us." Cataleya smiles.

"It's no worries ladies." Lauren winks,  "I use the home training my mama showed me, as you can tell."

While the Anderson brothers roll their eyes at Lauren's shade, the rest all chuckle slightly.

"I hope I don't come across like a suck up, but honestly Lauren, you are so beautiful." Cataleya compliments

"Mhm." Rheah nods in agreement, "Just flawless."

"Awww, thank you ladies!" Lauren beams, placing a hand on her heart, "Not even throwing a compliment back for the sake of it but literally, you two are even more gorgeous in real life." She gushes.

"Thank you." Cataleya and Rheah blush under their smiles.

"You know," Rheah starts, "You sound like you've been well educated about us."

"Of course." Lauren chuckles, "I have to know who my babies are dealing with, especially when I'm hearing Casanova found a good one to settle down with and Tin-man back there finally found his heart again."

Cataleya snorts slightly and glances at Chris who was already glaring at her before looking back to Lauren, "Trust me, it ain't there no more."

Lauren sends Cataleya a puzzled look before glancing back at Chris to see him glaring at Cataleya and she frowns.

What the hell was going on between these two?

She was sure it was just last week Chris was practically reciting sonnets about Cataleya to her over the phone and she was certain that Michael was going to propose to Rheah this week.

But right now, they were not emulating the behaviour of the two happy couples she saw in the videos and pics she'd seen of them. Nor were the brothers speaking like the two men who were always filling her in on the progress of their newfound love and relationship.

Everything was perfect the last she'd heard but at this moment, everything looked like it was the complete opposite! And Lauren was determined to find out why.

"Sorry ladies, but could y'all excuse me one moment?" She says politely.

"Alright." The girls nod.

"I'll be right back." Lauren gives them a short smile before turning around, heading over to the boys.

The sisters watch as she takes Noah from Chris' hands and places him into Jamal's before pulling Chris and Michael by their arms over to the kitchen. Jayceon and Dave nosily follow behind.

"So, who going first?" Lauren's eyes dart between both Chris and Michael.

"Lauree, keeping it a buck, there's been so much drama today, I don't wanna start up more by telling you right now." Michael says.

"Well you should have thought about that before you brought those two girls cuffed up in here like that." Lauren purses her lips together, "You both knew damn well I was finna say something so now, I wanna know something too."

Chris and Michael glance at each other before they turn their gaze towards her and stare. Lauren stares back at them challengingly but the boys don't budge.

"Well?" Lauren bucks her eyes at them and folds her arms across her chest, "Who gon' start talking 'cus y'all know we can stand here all day, it don't bother me."

Michael and Chris smack their lips and huff, though they don't reply.

"Apparently their girlfriends are the Mafia Kings' daughters and were sent to kill these two stupid motherfuckers." Dave speaks up as he leans against the kitchen island. Informing Lauren on what he and Jayceon knew so far.

"What?!" Lauren's eyes almost bulge out of her face.

"Get fucked up Dave." Chris mugs his cousin.

"Go head b, you know I ain't never one to back down." Dave replies in amusement.

"Aht aht! Don't start!" Lauren puts her hand up, instantly causing Chris to close his mouth and for Dave to smirk. "Is Dave telling the truth?"

Michael sighs and looks down, still trying to come to terms with it. "Yeah."

Lauren looks back at the two girls who were "subtly" taking glances in their direction before turning her attention back towards the boys.

"The fuck!?" Lauren scrunches up her face, "So why they here then? Got me smiling in they face ans shit." She kisses her teeth, "You want me to jump em for you?"

"No shade Lauree, you know it's all love when it comes to you," Benny speaks up after catching her last sentence as drew closer to the group, "But they'd probably kill you in a heartbeat."

"Damn." Jayceon scrunches up his face. "So they've killed people before?"

"Yup." Benny nods, "Ya'll  remember that Angeli Della Morte shit?"

Dave, Jayceon and Lauren nod.

Benny looks over at the girls who were now looking around once again trying to calm their nerves by observing the living room once more.

"Man." Jayceon smacks his lip, "You lying..." He looks at Chris and Michael who remain expressionless, "Wait...this shit forreal?"

The brothers nod.

"Damn!" Jayceon glances back over to the girls briefly a bit more on edge before turning back to the group.

"Oh my gosh." Lauren's eyes widen.

"Wow, and here I thought they were just some honey- trap chicks!" Jayceon shakes his head, "They really some cold bitches ."

"Forreal," Dave nods, his eyes lingering on the sisters before he turns his to Chris. "Aye cuz if you chilling off Cataleya let me holla. She may be the opp but she bad as fuck and can hang? Shoot, I may settle down after all."

"No nigga." Chris clenches his jaw, "Don't be stupid and watch your fucking mouth son."

"No?" Dave raises his eyebrow amused "I don't even know why you tripping you just said she ain't your girl no more so-"

"She not." Chris grits, "But she carrying my kids and I don't want no fucking nigga round her like that."

Lauren's eyes widen again with excitement, "Did I just hear kids!?"

"Yeah... twins." Chris mumbles as a faint smile graces his lips before vanishing.

"Awww congratulations!" Lauren smiles and pulls him into a brief hug, "My first born really bout to grow up and be a father!"

Chris rolls his eyes amused, "Thanks sis."

"Aye congrats bro!" Jayceon daps up Chris, "But damn your situation fucked up."

"Thanks bro." Chris nods appreciately, "And trust, me don't I know it."

"I know that's right." Dave daps up Chris, "Aye congrats cuz, I'm happy for ya really. But how yo dumbass get the opp pregnant?" He cracks up.

Jayceon smacks the back of Dave's head and warns a mean mug in return.

"Man," Chris smacks his lips, "I ain't know till the day all this shit came to light and she ain't know till the day a few days before, so don't come at me sideways."

"Aight, aight." Dave holds his hands up in surrender.

However, Lauren frowns. "Wow, I can't even imagine how you guys are feeling... especially you Mickey, how you holding up?"

"I'm cool." Michael shrugs, "Shit happens."

But his nonchalant demeanour couldn't fool Lauren. She knew he that he was broken inside just by his blunt reply and that only made her pissed. Michael may have been a player in the past but he had a big heart and was the sweetest guy to the ones he loved. She knew he probably treated that woman like an Empress, only for it to blow up in his face.

Lauren side eyes the girls and rolls her eyes at them before turning back to the boys. "You sure you don't want me to beat they ass?"

Michael smiles with amusement, "Not now but I'll keep a rain check on that one."

"Like y'all ain't done enough already." Kyle scoffs quietly as he walks into the kitchen but Lauren catches it, along with Chris and Michael who side-eye him.

"Whatchu mean by that Ky?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows.

Kyle shrugs. "Ain't my business to tell but all Imma say is, you need to check your boys cause they wylin."

Dave's eyes widen. "Oh shit y'all beating they asses?!"

Jayceon raises his eyebrow at the brothers.

"No..." Chris grumbles, "But we should be."

"Uh, no you shouldn't, especially when you know I don't play that shit." Lauren glares at Chris whose face slightly softens.

Everyone knew that Lauren had zero tolerance when it came to domestic abuse as she grew up witnessing her own mother experience the pain of enduring 15 years of an abusive marriage to her father before she finally escaped. Growing up, Lauren hated her father for the physical, mental and emotional damage he had done to his wife and she swore she would never marry her man like her father.

"Nah, Lauree, we ain't do none like that but we roughed them up a couple of times." Michael admits.

Lauren sighs her disappointment. "That still ain't good enough. If y'all that angry with them then let them go."

"And risk getting killed!?" Chris exclaims, "Nah, fuck that shit. And besides, they the enemy so by right we get to hold them hostage."

Kyle shakes his head while Benny rolls his eyes.

"On the subject of that, we got business to discuss." Michael looks at Jayceon. "Where we heading?"

"To the den." Jayceon rises to his feet and towers over Lauren, planting a kiss on her and baby Noah's forehead. He glances over at the girls. "They finna come too?"

Chris shrugs, "It's down to Lauren to be honest." He turns to her, "You gon' be good with them by ya self?"

Lauren takes another glimpse at the girls who were now looking over at them. She lifts Noah onto her shoulder, rocking him to sleep.

"Yeah, y'all go 'head and talk. I got this." She assures confidently.

But Jayceon gives her a worried look. "You sure? 'Cus if they do something I'm dropping bodies." He threatens, turning to the brothers.

Although Chris and Michael felt a little discomfort at the statement, knowing how serious Jayceon was, they refused to show it.

"Shit I ain't gon' stop you." Michael shrugs.

Jayceon nods. "We good then. Let's go."

He begins to walk off towards the den as the other boys follow behind. Chris and Michael head over to the girls who were watching the men leave and Lauren gently placing a now sleeping Noah into his Moses basket.

"Aight, y'all finna be here for a minute. Don't move or say shit." Michael orders, giving Rheah and Cataleya a stern look. "Lauren gonna be here with y'all so don't interfere with her either. She or that baby get so much as got a scratch on them and that's your lives. Is that clear?"

Rheah and Cataleya glare up at the brothers, offended that they thought they would ever hurt a baby. But nevertheless, they nod.

Chris mugs them. "Y'all can talk, the fuck?"

"Yes we heard y'all." Rheah answers begrudgingly.

"Yeah." Cataleya rolls her eyes at him, "Whatever."

Behind them, Lauren stood watching the whole interaction, observing the 4 of them closely. Chris glares at Cataleya but before he could reprimand her, Michael taps his shoulder.

"Man she ain't even worth it b," He scowls at the girls as he moves Chris along. "Let's go handle our shit."

Chris nods and finally pulls his glare away from Cataleya to follow Michael.

As soon as he was a decent distance away, Cataleya kisses her teeth. "Annoying motherfucker." She mutters under her breath.

Rheah sighs. "It's alright Leya, calm down. You don't wanna work up yourself again and stress the babies."

"I know." Cataleya closes her eyes, trying not to let everything get to her. "I'm trying."

Although the girls had been talking amongst themselves, Lauren overhears and decides to finally head over to them.

The girls watch as she takes a seat opposite them and anticipate whatever reaction she had in store for them.

Even though the sisters didn't properly hear what was said in the huddle the boys and Lauren were previously in, they weren't stupid. They knew they were the topic of conversation.

"So, how far long are you?" Lauren asks Cataleya inquisitively after a moment of silence.

Cataleya licks her lips slightly nervous, "Uh, a month."

"Oh cool," Lauren nods. "You experienced morning sickness or any other symptoms so far?"

Cataleya shakes her head, "Nah to be honest I didn't even know I was pregnant until a few of days ago. I only realised when the lady in red didn't show up."

Lauren chuckles. "That happened to me with my first baby, I didn't know I was pregnant with Jordie 'til almost 3 months in."

Cataleya's eyes widen in surprise. "Oh wow..."

"Damn, that's crazy!" Rheah looked equally astonished. "You didn't feel anything weird or notice anything wrong?"

Lauren shakes her head, "No not really. I mean, my periods are usually irregular so I didn't really didn't take notice of anything different... I mean, I was getting thicker," She shrugs with a small smile, "But I thought that was because of the dick."

The girls couldn't help but laugh along with Lauren.

"Wow, someone was living their best life." Rheah muses.

"Was?! Girl I'm STILL living my best life!" Lauren grins from ear to ear and the sisters burst into laughter again, loving Lauren's vibe.

"Wow," Rheah shakes her head, calming down from her giggles, "Must be nice huh."

Beside her, Cataleya scoffs, "Forreal."

But Lauren's smile suddenly vanishes. "Uh, don't think 'cus I'm laughing with y'all we cool." She shrugs, "I don't like you two until further notice just so we're clear. What y'all did to my cousins was foul and unforgivable."

Just like that, the good vibes were gone and Cataleya and Rheah couldn't help but sigh in disappointment.

They weren't expecting to be Lauren's favourite people but they would have loved to atleast been given the chance to explain themselves and possibly make a new girl friend. Especially during a time where they were practically more alone than before.

Rheah nods, "I can respect that. And I understand your choice, but don't you think it's also fair to give us a chance to explain our side of the story?"

"No, not really... y'all ain't shit to me." Lauren shrugs apathetically.

Cataleya sighs.

"But..." Lauren starts slowly, "I'm a fair but equally nosey person," She sits forward, clasping her hands together on her lap, "So I'd love to hear your sides to the story."

Rheah and Cataleya share an apprehensive look between each other. Now that Lauren had made it clear she wasn't a fan of them, neither of the sisters weren't sure if it was a good idea to speak on the topic anymore. Clearly she was going to be bias towards the brothers, they were her family after all.

But nevertheless, after Rheah gives a small reassuring nod to her sister, they both turn back towards Lauren.

"Okay," Cataleya starts, "So it goes like this..."

o~O~o

Meanwhile in the den, the men had already settled themselves and were listening to Chris and Michael inform their cousins on the events that took place within the last 3 days. After two rounds of 'Pass The Blunt', the Anderson brothers had finished relaying the story...

"Wow..." Jayceon blows the smoke out through his nose and passes the blunt over to Jamal. "That's fucked up cuz."

"Exactly." Michael leans back in his seat, clasping his hands together and placing them on his stomach. "They ain't getting nothing that they don't deserve."

"Nah son," Jayceon shakes his head, "When I said that's fucked up, I was referring to the way y'all been doing them."

"Ugh!" Chris groans, running a hand down his face. "Nigga not you too!"

"What?!" Michael scrunches up his face at Jayceon and kisses his teeth, "You trippin cuz."

"Nah you trippin and don't look at me like that when you know damm well y'all doing them dirty, especially since they on your side." Jayceon chastises slightly. "Y'all ain't being fair."

"You might need to tell them again Jay 'cus as you can see, they both apparently got hearing and comprehension difficulties." Kyle throws a side-glance at Michael and Chris who throws one right back at him.

"Nigga you already said your piece for the day." Chris stares at Kyle, annoyed. "We hearing what Jayce and Dave have to say now so shut up."

"Or what? You gon' try shoot at me again?" Kyle raises his eyebrow.

"Aye aye, y'all not finna start that shit again." Jayceon cuts in, "Especially not in this house. Y'all better act like you know Lauren crazy."

All the boys couldn't help but find the humour in Jayceon's last words and chuckle lightly, even though they all knew his warning was serious. If they didn't want to catch bullets from his wife, they were never to let guns go off in her house, especially when their kids were home.

"And since we on this topic for the moment, Chris the floor is open." Jayceon looks towards him along with everyone else in the room.

Chris stares at his older cousin momentarily before he sighs and stands up. The men watch attentively as he moves towards Kyle who was sat across from him. The moment Chris stood a little in front of him, Kyle got up and stood face to face with Chris.

"Ky, I'm sorry for pulling out my gun on you and actually pulling the trigger." Chris says with full sincerity.

"Uh, we can't hear you back here. The same way you was shooting guns so boldly is the same way you better apologise." Benny chimes with a grin.

"Benny," Chris turns back slightly to look at him, "If you don't shut the fuck up, Imma beat the shit out of you when I get back over there and even Lauren won't be able to save you."

Benny was about to respond but Mase, who was sitting next to him, hits him in the face with the cushion, shutting him up.

"As I was saying," Chris turns back to face a slightly amused Kyle, "I was being careless and petty amidst my anger and I apologise for letting irrational behaviour control me and put your life in danger. I promise I won't ever do it again, even if you taunt me to. And I hope you can accept my apology."

The room was silent for a moment, all eyes were on Chris and Kyle, waiting for the next event of action to unfold. It wasn't long before Kyle sticks his hand out for Chris, who takes it with a grin and pulls him into a hug.

"Apology accepted b." Kyle smiles, patting Chris back before pulling away from the hug, "And you better keep that promise 'cus the next time you try some shit like that, we gonna have matching bullet wounds."

Chris smirks, "I hear you bro but don't worry, there ain't ever gon' be a next time." He daps up Kyle once more.

"Alas, there is harmony in the brotherhood once more." Benny smiles, causing everyone to throw him looks or cushions at him while Chris shakes his head, taking his seat back next to Michael.

"Anyways, back onto the main topic at hand." Jayceon starts, causing Chris and Michael to huff again," Hey, I'm calling it how I see it. I'm not saying y'all gotta fuck with them heavy or nothing like that but at least give them the respect they deserve. And don't say there isn't any to give 'cus they really holding y'all down right now."

"Preach." Benny and Jamal chorus.

"Okay moving on." Chris looks over to Dave,"Whatchu saying cuz?"

"Man," Dave smacks his lips, "I say fuck that pussy shit, y'all need to bury they asses ASAP!"

"What?!" All of the men exclaim simultaneously aside from Michael and Chris who were glad to have someone on their side.

"Nah, let him land." Michael nods, "Go head, cuz."

"Look, all I'm saying is let's look at the facts, business wise. They both know how the game works and they both knew what they were getting into, yet they still chose to come over here." Dave shrugs, "You play with fire and you get burnt."

"Preach." Chris and Michael say, mimicking Jamal and Benny

Jayceon rolls his light brown eyes. "See, now I know y'all not thinking straight if you agreeing with Dave stupid ass."

"Stupid? Nigga you just mad 'cus you know I'm right." Dave side eyes him.

"Nah I'm mad 'cus you just always got some negative shit to say." Jayceon scoffs.

"You call it negativity, I call it keeping it one hunnid." Dave takes the last hit from the blunt. "They showing loyalty now but what happens if they daddy wake up or we finally get the opportunity to drop they brother? Yall can't just be ignoring that shit and acting like this game is all sunshine and rainbows. Eventually, someone will have to die for this shit to be truly over."

Unlike before, the room remains silent as Dave's words resonate within them. As much as they didn't want to admit it, he was right. The war was far from over and there still more blood that needed to be spilled for it to end.

"Jayce," Michael pulls his cousin's attention, "You know me and you know I wouldn't be siding with Dave if he weren't making sense. But the fact of the matter is, we all know there ain't no coming back from what they did."

The boys look around the room at each other as they let Michael's words sink in also.

Jayceon sighs, "Man we know, but you can't keep them locked up like that forever."

"Ain't nobody say they were gonna be around that long." Chris shrugs.

Mase snorts with amusement, "Man you ain't finna kill them."

"And you think so, why?" Chris screws up his face.

"'Cus," Mase shrugs, "You two love them, the rest of the squad loves them and if I'm being honest... they ain't that bad."

Michael suddenly looks at Chris with a baffled expression. "Bro are you in love?"

"Hell no." Chris shakes his head before he raises his eyebrow at Michael, "You in love, Mickey?"

"Fuck no." Michael says confidently before he turns back to Mase, "So who's the 'two' you talking bout 'cus it sure as hell ain't us."

"Aight kid." Mase chuckles, shaking his head, "I ain't even finna say shit else 'cus y'all on something right now."

"Finally." Chris smiles, "Someone with the right idea, minding their own fucking business."

Kyle rolls his eyes, "Newsflash bro this is our business." He sighs.  "The moment the girls landed in New York, they became our business. Regardless of you and Mickey being their target, y'all already know if it's a hit on y'all it's on all of us, so we were involved from the jump."

"Facts." All of the boys chime in.

Michael and Chris shake their heads in denial of Kyle's word but deep down they knew he was right. If it was one thing these men in the room had on lock, it was their loyalty towards each other. If one person had beef they all had beef. They moved as a unit and worked as a unit. And that's what kept them all at the top of their game. So even though the Anderson brothers would make it seem like it was them against the world, truthfully they knew the men in this room were invaluable.

"We were all exposed to the enemy and somehow we all let them into our family and into our hearts." Benny shrugs.

"But we all do understand that this had affected y'all a lot greater than the rest of us so ultimately, the final decision is down to y'all." Jamal weighs in.

Jayceon nods, "We just hope y'all make the right one."

....................................................................................

The Anderson Miami home

The Livington's home

Jayceon Livington

Dave Livingston

Onika Tanya Maraj as Lauren Livington

Noah Livington

....................................................................................

A/N:

Hey hey hey! How's everybody doing? 

You know what to do, pull up a chair, get your beverage ready and let's discuss! 🍷

So first off...Cataleya is alive!

Seems like we didn't throw you guys off with that one but Chris was still crazy enough to shoot her!🤦🏾‍♀️

Next we have, the car chase fiasco on the way to the airport! Gabriel is literally stopping at nothing to get his sisters back

But the car crash! 😱 Do you guys think he survived?

Then, we had the moment most of you have been dying to know... The sisters back story!!

Thoughts?

Next, the crew touched in 305! And ain't spent 24 hours yet in the city and they're already knee deep in drama!

Whew Chile! Thoughts on the whole commotion in the living room?

Then we have the reunion with the Livingston brothers And we also finally get to meet Jayceon's wife, Lauren!!

What y'all think about her so far? Yall feeling the Livingston brothers or nah?

Side note: We as the authors are literally fangirling right now at the fact that NICKI MINAJ is part of cast !🥺❤️😭 (as if to say we weren't the ones who casting her in😂😅)

Where all the Barbz at!

Finally the meeting between the boys....

Thoughts on varying views, who's point do you most agree with?

Okay, that's all for now everyone! Thank you for all your love and support 🥰We will see you in the next one! ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...