The 10th Princess

By BakuStell

Samantha Evergreen the meek and delicate princess of Hatolian Kingdom. She is also known as the 10th Princes... More

Disclaimer
Falcon Ring
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
The Characters Boys corner!
The Characters Girls Corner!
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Author's Note
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
Author's note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Note!
54
55
56
57
58
59
Note

32

1.6K 91 2
By BakuStell

I glance at Samantha, who's walking calmy behind me, As if she was just strolling in the garden! Jeez! Girl I'm sweating here and yet there you are walking so calmy! Can you at least hold my hand perhaps? No? Okay.

"Did you hear that....." I asked as I heard a splash of water as if something large drovs in. I gulped could it be the serpent?

Unconsciously Top hands started to tremble as his knees begins to shake too. Samantha sighs at the sight but  held his hands eventually. Top stared at the brunette girl as she drag him to who knows where?

Top blushed and hold her hand tighter, Samantha just took a short glance before sighing again.

I swear this guy will gave me a hard time. She thought.

Tinignan nya ang paligid ng makita nya napalaking lawa, napakapayapa nito at puno ng hamog ang ibabaw nito. Top gulped but when she tighten her grip on his hands, he took the courage to shake off all his thoughts about being eaten alive.

Samantha watch the water as bubbles started to appear, and something is about to show up. From the bubble a big creature show up splashing water to her and to Top.

Top step backwards but Samantha reminds her stand. Her deep orbs was staring at the big sea serpent looking at her too.

(YOU BOTH HAS A DEATH WISH DO YOU)

A very deep voice coming from their head rings so loud making the both to them to groan in pain. Top shake his head to remove the vibrating echos on his head, he held Samantha hands who still eyes closed.

"Okay ka lang?" Tanong nya at tumango lang sa kanya si Samantha.

(ANSWER ME!)

As the big serpent yelled to their minds was enough to put them to their knees while covering her ears due to the ringging sound in their head.

"Stop it..."Samantha mumbles annoyed at this serpent voice already. She tugged Top's shirt to do their plan.

Napalingon si Top kay Samantha ng hatakin nito ang damit nya, at mula roon nakita nya ang mga mata nitong gawin na nya ang plano. Napalunok sya bago tumango.

Top stood straight making him look dashing and princely now, he took a deep breath before calling the serpent name. "Marielle The Sea Serpent!!!"

The serpent was shocked not every human knew her name, how did?!

But before she can think of a reason a blue blinding light glows making Samantha and Top to closed their eyes.

When Top open his eyes, when the blinding light was over. His jaw dropped seeing a beautiful maiden with light blue hair and eyes, and a very amazing hour glass body, she is wet and annoyance was plastered in her pretty face, there some shakes scales on her arms and legs but her beauty was still aluring. Top gulped again he is surrounded by beautiful girls!

He look at Samantha who's giving him a confused look. Dang! Her deep emerald eyes was so captivating!

"How did you know my name!" From very annoying deep sea voice the serpent (who is Marielle) spoke in her very cute voice, making Top to drool even more.

Samantha and Marielle sighs casting both words 'pervert' in their minds.

"If you don't speak I will kill her instead afteall I want to eat some beautiful snacks" Marielle said in her deep voice as her eyes locks on a certain brunette girl, who's looking at her in a blank expression not minding her treats.

Marielle is annoyed in this human reactions acting some kind of superior when in the flick of her hand this girl could die.

Samantha's blanks expression remains as she stared at Her. She don't like her, and the fact that this girl is more powerful than this guys annoys her more. Who is she anyway?

And when Samantha smirks at her, Samantha hits her limits without a word Samantha suddenly falls on the ground. "Samantha!" Sigaw ni Top sabay luhod binuhat nya ang ulo nito bago ito maharan na tapik-tapikin but her eyes remains closed. And when he touch her neck she's not breathing! How on earth!

Mabilis na napatingin si Top sa babaeng nakangiti ngayon, she plays her light blue hair as she smiles evilly.

"Anong ginawa mo sa kanya!" Sigaw ni Top, habang pinalilisikan ng tingin si Marielle.

"I gave that brat a lesson...she should know how to respect someone who's more powerful than her" Marielle said before showing Top a blue smokely light that dances on the tips of the serpents hands.

That is....

Marielle nodded. "Her soul...I'm goinf to eat her soul, and as for you....well your life is spared now go" Marielle said before walking towards the water. When she feels an sharp weapon is about to hit her.

Effortless she catch the arrow using her free hand seeing the blond boy in the shooting form, his eyes was ranging in anger....Marielle dissolve the arrow using her hands before walking towards Top.

Angry for his ungratefulness, she let him escape yet he shot her! How dare he!

"You want to die...then I will gave it to you...."Marielle said as she rise her left hand and a big wave behind her forms.

She will drown me to death. And as if I will let her! I shoot another arrow but she effortless dodge it like it was nothing, she is walking towards me and when she reach me. She slap me causing me fly and hit few trees. I groan in pain.

I'm so weak.....I can't even protect her...

I helplessly wait to this serpent to come near me to finish me, her blue eyes was ranging in anger. She's unreasonable taking Samantha's soul coz she stared at her. I don't like her at all!

"You both come here to die...what a marvelous plan you two lovers have" Marielle laughed before grabing Top's neck and choke him to death.

Top struggle his very beat to release himself but his strength is nothing to this God leveled mystical beast. He's eyes is about to close when he suddenly hears Samantha's voice.

'The plan....sticks to the plan and we both live. My life depends on you now Top....don't disappoint me' he remembered her words back to their manor. Her eyes is telling the truth, she trust him.

"Any....last words boy?" Marielle said as she tighten her grip on Top's neck. Top's grab her hand before speaking slowly.

"I-I....g-gave y-y-you a -d-dea-l..." He said making Marielle laugh.

"Saving your life huh...okay what deal its is" Marielle said before releasing Top. He coughs while touching his neck and breaths heavily like he missed the air so much.

"Speak" Marielle said and a smirk is written on her alluring face. Top weakly stood up, before looking directly at her eyes making Marielle to rise her brow in awed.

"I WILL LET YOU KILL MY BROTHER'S FAMILIAR, YOU MIGHT KNOW HER SINCE SHE'S A GOD MYSTICAL BEAST TOO"

Marielle smiles dropped immediately when she heard the word 'she'. Her facial expressions became more angry than before, hatred was plastered on her face.

'What? You will used her hatred to the pheonix? How you even know their names? And their history? The books about them was all burnt out'

'I have a witch friend right....her bookshelf filled with lots of information. And so about the five mystical beasts. Her hatred over the pheonix is beyond our world itself.

The pheonix is her natural enemy....she want the pheonix dead and she Will do anything to killed the pheonix. But the Goddess Of Ligth forbid them to hurt each other.....but with the help of there Master....killimg each other is.....beyond the Goddess control...but since our ancestors betrayed them their trust over humans fade...so taming them is not possible at all but using their weakness as advantage is a different matter...we will have the serpent. I'm sure of it'

"And should I believe you?" Marielle said to him, Samantha is right.

"For I'm Prince Sky Walter the rightful owner of the Dandelion Kingdom. Lying is not on my vocabulary. Powerful Serpent Marielle" Top said making Marielle to look at his deep blue orbs.

He's telling the truth. She thought

Marielle took a step back making more space for Top. Top look a poor Samantha who's still unconscious.

"And if your lying!" Marielle yelled filled with anger if he lied to her. The betrayal of humans was still fresh to her, that betrayal leads her into this miserable life in the vanumos forest, when she naturally lives on the wide beautiful sea.

'At pano ka naman nakakasigurado na papayag sya sa deal na sinasabi mo Captain?'

'Hmm...its simple...Dark can I asked you a question?'

'Sure!'

'What will happen when you put a beautiful butterflix fish on the small pod all by itself, when you freshly catch it from the sea?'

'Hmmm....'

'It will be lonely'

'Aris you're such a smart ass'

'That's not what should lady acted!'

'Oh make me act one .....Arissa'

"You can take my life instead" Top said,

Marielle stared at him before scoffing. "Find with me" Marielle said before throwing some acid to Top's chest making him to yelp in pain when the acid draw something on his chest. When he look at it there was engraved on his chest.

"Ano to!" Sigaw nya sabay tingin kay Marielle. "Well my boy thats a curse it will activate if you try to harm me or fool me, that will lead you to your instant death"

Marielle said before smiling at him evilly. He took a deep breath before nodding. "Now where's our the contract?" He asked before looking at Marielle.

She sighs before casting a spell he can even understand then his neck begin to feel a hot metal burning his skin to engraved something on in.

Pakiramdam nya ay may isang milyong maliliit na karayom ang sabay sabay na tumutusok sa puso nya, dahan dahang napaluhod si Top at naghinahabol ang hiningang nawalan ng malay.

Marielle flip her hair before walking back to the water, napahinto sya ng makita nya ang babaeng nakahiga sa damo na animo ay natutulog lamang ito.

"Gave her soul back"

Mabilis napalingon si Marielle sa likod nya at nakita nya ang isang batang lalaki na nakatingin sa kanya habang pinupunasan nito ang pulang likido sa labi nito.

"Akala ko aalis ka na?" Takang sabi ni Marielle sa batang lalaki. Tumango naman ito bago umupo at titingan ang babaeng nakahiga sa damo.

"Oo nga, pero naramdaman ko na may magandang mangyayari kaya bumalik ako. Ahas Dagat"  casual na sagot nito. Marielle brows flinch when she heard what this kid called her.

"Bakit? Ahas dagat ka naman talaga ah?" Inosenteng dagdag pa nito kaya asar na binato ni Marielle sa bata ang light smokely light at taranta naman itong sinalo ng bata.

"Mari naman!" sigaw ng bata but the girl with blue hair transform into her serpent form before droving in the lake. "Tsk....totoo namang ahas dagat sya ah?" Bulong ng bata bago nya ilapat ang kamay nya na may hawak sa kaluluwa ni Samantha pabalik sa katawan nito.

He watch how she breaths normally like nothing happen.

"There...you know what human, you know many things that humans shouldn't know. Alam mo ba yun? But your Aura is similar to my first Master.....that's kinda weird actually...for the time being I will watch you closely human girl" the child said before transforming into a big black dragon before flying to the sky, the barrier was nothing to him that held Marielle for hundreds of years in the small lake.

Samantha open her eyes before touching her chest breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

Tumayo sya at nagulat ng makita nya ang nakahigang si Top sa dikalayuan, there some trees that was cut in two.

She walks to him before smiling seeing the graved words in his chest.

"He got her" Samantha mumbled before smiling victoriously.

"CAPTAIN!!!"

Napalingon sya at nakita nya mula sa mahamog na bahagi ang pigura ng dalawang lalaki, mula roon ay lumabas sina Dark at Aris.

Aris immediately runs to Top before tapping Top's face. "Anong nangyari sa kanya!?" Alalang tanong ni Aris sabay tingin kay Samantha.

Samantha just shrug her shoulders. "Who knows? I've been sleeping the whole time" Samantha spoke before walking away from them walking back where the barrier was.

"Hays....that girl is so troublesome" Dark retorted before walking to Top and Aris. "He's so pale! Dark what should we do! I don't want him to die!" Aris freak out making Dark to hissed in his annoying voice.

'Captain! I hate you!'

*****

A/n: So I finally release the Love like in novels, this is the story description👇

Ara Paloms, is a famous writer and model, that suddenly transmitted into her story THE GENERAL.

Title: Love Like In Novels

Genre: Fantasy

Status: Ongoing

Language: Taglish

Saka yung UD ko po sa The 10th Princess and Love like in Novels will be every Sunday thats all bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.2K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " β™‘β™‘β™‘ 𝘐𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 οΏ½...
3.3K 718 34
He did not move from the spot where he stood. He did not hear Jace calling out to him. He did not notice the key slip from his fingers, making a litt...
206 28 20
Angie frowned, "I don't understand. What does any of this has to do with Harper?" I stood, tears were already streaming my face, "I'm the child in th...
21.6K 837 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...