AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*BOOK II:33*

264 17 19
By MercyAlovewriter

LARISA'S POV

Antonio walks inside the room. Grabbing me out of my thoughts. I stare at him at he looks at my clothing before back up at my face.

"You not going to change?" He asks standing right in front of me.

"How will they know it was me all along?" I said smiling at him while starring into his eyes.

It's been two hours since we left the ball. Half of the ball room was in ashes. All The Beast's men that showed up all died 70% from the bomb and 30% from Antonio's men. They were so many, honestly more than Antonio's men. I feared for a while that we might lose.

But we didn't.

20% of Antonio's men died though. That's what he was sorting out before he came in. Antonio also made sure the devil were locked up in the basement.

His eyes moves to my lips. "Fuck! I miss those lips." He said and slammed his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. He lightly bites on my bottom lip and I gladly open up my mouth. His tongue slides in as my tongue welcomes him.

My hand sneak it's was to his hair as I enjoy the feeling. His hand slowly sneak it's way to my waist. He wraps his arm around my waist, in a swift move he unexpectedly pulled me closer, our chest slamming against each other. I felt everything. His heartbeat, his hard packs and of course his thick bulge.

He grunts against our french kiss, before moving back. "We'll deal with that later." He says huskily, his eyes already darkened with lust. He perks me on my lips.

We heard a knock on the door. "Will be back." He says to me before walking over to the door. He opens it.

I couldn't here what they were saying and who it was. I let out a sigh and sat on the bed as I stare at my hands. They were stained with blood and my knuckles do hurt but not as much as it was when we were still in the event. My white shirt under my black suit still has dried blood.

I let out a sigh of relief. It's actually over - well not till I talk to them. I was cut off my thoughts as Antonio's black formal shoes got to my view. I moved my head up to stare at his face. He slowly bends and squat in front of me.

I raise my eyebrow at him in a questioning manner. He drops a brown envelope on my laps. I took it and start to open.

"What is this?" I asked stealing a glance at him.

"Check yourself." He says blankly. I finally got it open and took out the content, the paper stocked in like six or seven stapled together. I read the words in bold.

Divorce contract.

My mouth turned into a sincere smile. As a tear dropped from my eyes. I turned to Antonio. I place my lips on his then moved back but he grabs my lips back on his by the hold on my neck. We kissed for a while before we broke it.

"Thanks so much." I said.

"Do you think it would be easy to let him sign it?"

"Of course it would. I know him." I said smiling. I quickly perk his perfect lips. I stare into his eyes.

His face suddenly changed. He stares into my eyes with worry. I stare blankly at him.

"What is it?" I stare back it him concerned.

"They are now awake." He says. I stare into his eyes then slowly nodded.

"Okay. That's good." I said looking down around. Then back at Antonio as I continue. "I should probably go and talk to them." I said waiting for him to get up.

"Are you sure you are ready? You know they like talking bullshit." Antonio says.

"I know. I'm okay Antonio. I'm ready for them." I said assuring him....and myself.

"Okay if you say so." He says then got up from squatting. How can he squat for that long?

I got up too. I took my black hat and put it back on. Antonio walks towards the door and opens for me to get out first. I did and he follow close behind. We walk down the stairs and took few turns.

We stood infront of a black door. Antonio took out his keys out then unlocks the black door. He opens it wide for me to get in first. Few stairs going down is what I caught my eyes first.

I slowly went down the stairs and heard Antonio's steps following close behind.

We reach down. The ugly smell of this place hitting my nostrils. It stinks. I felt Antonio's hand close to mine. I look up at his face as he stretch out his hand for me. I took hold of it. As we pass empty cells two empty cells.

Then we faced one cell with their voices. This one cell is the one for torture. It's bigger than the others. It has more space and equipment hanging on the walls for torture.

The two men nods to us as one of them unlocks the door. I made sure to set my black hat shadowing half of my face. Antonio walks in the cell first and I follow.

Their small talks stop as they face us. They were sitting on black chairs with their hands hang lowly behind the chair and their legs tide down together.

They are still the way I saw them last. Beaten up.

"Look who is back to our faces." The Beast said.

Antonio smirks walking closer to them. "Oh and I'm not the only one back." Antonio says and turns to me same with the two devils.

"Yeah, the short guy that was by your side in the ball room." Demian says smirking.

"No, you are wrong." I said and took out the black hat. "The girl that kicked your ass." I said.

They both looked at me like they just saw a ghost. I wanted to laugh at their faces.

"Larisa?" They both say in unison.

"But... I.." Demian trails off.

"I thought you said the car rolled over and caught fire!" The Beast yells.

"You were fucken there and saw the whole thing fucked up old man!" Demian yells back.

"How dare you?!" The so called Beast yells.

"What? You are gonna kill me?! Come on! Try!" Demian yells back.

"And you! You are dead! You are supposed to be dead!" Who's Dad can say that?

Mine.

"How could a father wish that upon his daughter!" I yelled back at him walking closer towards him. My anger winning over my pain.

"I disowned you the moment I heard you were a girl!" My heart shook in discomfort.

"I disowned you the moment you got me married to this fool!" I yelled back at his face pointing towards Demian.

He stares back at me with rage while I stare back. He chuckles.

"You are just a weakling." He says. I landed a punch on his face, his face turned to the side as he sprays out blood.

"I don't think a weakling would have punched you that hard you spit out blood." I said  smiling evilly. He glares at me.

"You know, you two actually deserve a thanks." I said moving back from the Beast as I point towards him and Demian. I stood in front of the both of them.

"What?" Antonio says surprised at my back. I turned to give him an assuring look.

"Really?" Demian asks with surprised tone. I turned back to him.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why though? We did nothing but made your life a living hell, made you probably have nightmares everynight and made your crying as your hobby." Demian said smiling evilly.

I smirked. So he knows.

"Well yeah, you two did. But again look how strong I became." I said boldly. "I became stronger than I ever was. I became fearless. I became a fighter and the strongest woman you have ever seen. What I went through in you guys hands? just made me tougher." I said.

"My pains turned to my strength. My painful memories made by you guys made me stronger. You turned my heart into stone." I said truthfully.

Demian stared at me for a while with fear in his eyes and gulps loudly. "W-well it my pl-pleasure. S-so I am can be free?" He stutters.

"Yeah we helped you so let us go in return." The Beast said.

"Sign this first." Antonio said as he puts a table infront of Demian and dropped the paper.

Demian's eyes goes through it. "Divores agreement?" He asks.

"Yes stupid." I said.

He smirks. "You guys think, I'm fucking stupid.

I'm not signing this." He said.

I thought I knew him.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 80 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
3.7K 186 21
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 �...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...