My Prince * needs editing* pr...

By loveisintheair11111

What happens when a secret princess meets her prince. Will she allow him to love her or let outside pressures... More

Chapter 1- Beginnings
Chapter 2 - New Student
Chapter 3- Surprises
Chapter 4- First Date
Chapter 5- New Faces
New Idea!!!
Chapter 6- Girl meets princess
Chapter 7-Prince and his friends
Chapter 8 - Let the games begin!
Chapter 9-Ideas and Challenges
Chapter 10- Plans
chapter 11- A night out
Chapter 12- Can't run from your past.
chapter 13 - The past is the past... or is it?
Chapter 14 - Starting Over
Chapter 15- Starting Over?... Yeah Right
Chapter 16- Lily's Party
Chapter 18- Trouble
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20- Home sweet home
Chapter 21- Invitation
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - To Forgive or not to forgive?
Chapter 24- Charity Event
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

671 12 13
By loveisintheair11111

I know I took a while with this chapter ok ok a Loooong while, and I honestly don’t have any excuses but I would like to thank all of my loyal readers who continue to read even when I update months later. I hope you enjoy this and this chapter is dedicated to pandora1!

Chapter 17

Sorry for the spelling/grammar

“What the hell are you doing in my bed?” I shouted

“I can explain?”

‘Oh my God  did we…”  I asked as my heart raced.

“No! Kate I would never take advantage of you when your drunk like that”

“ I was not drunk”

“First of all this is my room and yes,you were drunk and you just past out in my arms, and I wasn’t going to just leave you there with all those boys drooling over you like you were some kind of meat”

I watched as his face-hardened and his eyes held anger.

“ I should go find all of them and teach them some manners, who knows what would have happned to you if I left you there”

By this time he was shaking with angry, he looked like he would punch right through the wall. Just as he was about to get out, I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back on to the bed.

“woah, calm down ok ,I’m fine and I guess I should thank you for taking care of me”

He began to calm down and turned around to look at me, his eyes had soften, but I could see he was still thinking about what could have happened.

I brushed my hand against his cheek, and instantly butterflies filled my stomach, I leaned in closer to him, he hesitated at first but he moved closer, I could smell the peppermint on his breath and that made my heart race, This boy, no man was perfect.

Then someone knocked on the door.

I groaned, some people just know how to ruin a moment.

“Kate no one can find you in my room, you have to hide.”

Crap he was right I jumped off the bed  and went into the closet.

“Jake open the door” I heard someone whisper.

“Just a minute” He answered back.

I watched him as he grabbed his shirt and I must confess that I liked what I saw, his toned abs just begging me to touch them and his biceps looked amazing, it would seem someone’s been hitting the gym. When he reached the door he took one quick glance to make sure I was hidden, and opened the door.

“About time, jeez what where you doing in here?” Lily  demanded. I watched as she made her way to the bed and by the looks of it she was a bit tipsy.

“Sorry lily I was uh in the bathroom”

“ok whatever, why don’t you just bring your sexy self over here, so we could play”

When she said that, I had the urge to walk over there and slap her, how dare she treat him like her play toy.

“Look lily it’s pretty early in the morning, and your obviously not thinking clearly so why don’t you go back to your room and we’ll talk later” jake told her.

I smirked “Translation: Get the hell out of my room because I don’t want you” I thought.

Wait what am I saying, for a second there I sounded like a jealous girlfriend.”

‘oh Jake, stop playing hard to get, I know you want me, and no one’s around” She grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it off.

“LILY! What are you doing” Jake whisper yelled and turned around.

“Oh come on it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before”

“LILY STOP TALKING” He yelled.

“Why” She started shouting too.

“I come over to my boyfriends room, looking for a bit of fun and all I get is a lecture, do you know how many guys would kill to have me on their bed half naked, and offering myself to them.”

“I’m sorry”

“Whatever, I’m going to find some fun somewhere else”

She grabbed her top, walked out the door and slammed it.

Jake ran his hand though his hair, clearly frustrated. I walked out of the closet.

‘You alright Jake”

“yeah I’m just thinking that if I do go through with this marriage, I am going to have to put up with that for the rest of my life”

I laughed at the thought of him waking up and seeing her face every morning and listening to her go on and on about herself”

“Oh so you think my misery is funny”

Whack!

 A pillow unexpectedly whacked me in the face.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” I shrieked

“So what are you going to do about it” he taunted me.

I ran to the bed, grabbed two pillows and started throwing them at him. He dodged the first one but I got him good in the face.

Authors Note: Don’t you just love a good pillow fight :P

Our laughter filled the room, in that moment I forgot about everything, and I just had fun. It’s weird, it seems I’m only like this with Jake, he’s the only one who makes me carefree, and relaxed but also annoyed and upset.

I throw my last pillow at him, but he was laughing so hard he did not see it coming, he stumbled back and fell in the bed. I took this as my opportunity to win, I ran to the bed, jumped on him and pinned him down.

“I win” I said still laughing.

“oh I never go down without a fight”

‘What are you talking about I have you pinned down so…woah”

Just in a couple seconds the tables had turned, He was the one pinning me down, with a victorious smirk. I tried and wiggle my way out be he was too strong.

“No, I win” he said rather seductively.

“ok ok you win”

We got quiet in a couple of minutes.

He stared deep into my eyes, and I melted under his gaze, how does he do this to me.

I watched as he moved closer to me, his eyes asking for permission, I should stop him, but I don’t want to. I closed my eyes and felt his cool lips on my neck,I breathed in sharply arching my back, and he slipped his hand underneath me then I placed my hands on his back, trying to bring our bodies closer together.

‘You are so beautiful kate” he whisper in my ear, I chill ran down my spine. He kissed my again on my neck.

“You look so hot right now jake”

He was caught off guard by the comment and he released his grip on me.

I smirked and used all of my body weight to flip him off of me, so now I was once again pinning him down.

I leaned down and whispered to him “You under estimate me Jake”

I breathed on his neck, teasing him and  I slowly let my lips brush his skin, then I kissed him.

I look him deep in his ocean blue eyes said three words

“I gotta go”  I hoped off the bed and headed for the door.

“What wait”

‘Well bella is going to be looking for me, and I certainly can’t be found here”

“So you going to just leave me like this”

I smirked and just before I closed the door, I told him

“I’ve always heard that cold showers help”

Yet another chapter is finished, Thank you all for voting on commenting on the past chapters please keep it up

5 votes

5 comments

AND FEEL FREE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY LITTLE STORY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9K 35
C O M P L E T E D ⚠️VERY R RATED⚠️ Friends with benefits or Relationships?
389 25 10
BTS was royalty for awhile until one day they vanished during the war. A new family rules the kingdom. The family changes all the rules for the kingd...
1.2K 28 17
After cotillion everything is going well, and mel couldn't be happier. So she decided to give her grandmother a chance at redemption, it gives her a...
52 0 8
Princess Isabella and Prince Alexander are thrown together in the magical world of romance when they are set up in an arranged marriage. What others...