My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 43

492 39 52
By exxangel

Baekhyun's Pov : 

My body is still shaking as I wiped away my tears from Chanyeol's face. He looks so frail that I am scared of touching him. What if I hurt him or something. So without touching anything else, I simply take his big rough hands in mine pecking them again and again before holding them gently and carefully as to not put too much pressure. 

"Why is he not awake yet?" I asked the four men behind me who haven't uttered a single word since we came in. "It's been a week since he was being shot, isn't he? Then why is it taking so long to heal" 

Xi Chen, "When he was shot, the bullet was shot just a few inches above his heart. He didn't even get a chance to dodge it as it was unexpected for him. When the men brought him to  Boss he made his men lock Chanyeol up. As he was not gonna leave him to die so easily, he appointed a few of hid inside doctors who only treated him until he was out of danger. Fortunately, we secretly took Chanyeol out of that hell hole and hid him here in his own mother's house"

Frowning I bit my lips and wiped the remaining tears away from my face before standing up and facing the other. 

"How do you even know this place?" I asked curiously. 

Flipping his silver hairs Ming smirked, "We have our way boy" 

"Why would you help him? Doesn't it also mean that you betrayed your Boss and that's also cheating" 

Xi Chen smiled thinly as he pulled up his sleeves and showed a small Eagle tattoo curved sharply over his flesh as if it was a part of his body. "Do you know what this tattoo symbolizes Baekhyun? It's a tattoo that represents our gang. Our Old Boss was a very righteous and diligent man. He would never go after someone just for revenge unless the person is the one to advance first. Our Boss trained us since young and no matter what he always taught us how to choose the rightful side even if we are at a disadvantage. With passing years the true meaning of our gang was lost within the toxicity that was growing within every day" 

Yoon nodded continuing the rest. "When our Boss died we weren't even informed when another gang merged with our own known as the scorpions who came in just like a storm and created havoc in our gang. We never supported his dirty tactics and if you have the been noticing then you might have seen most of the new members in the Gang aren't on good terms with us. The living examples would be MinJi and Sung Ho. Unlike them, we were never loyal to our new boss in the first place. We want him out and after so many years we eagles are so done with him and his new dogs" 

Ming gave a side glance towards the unconcious Chanyeol before mumbling. "As he is an agent we really would appreciate if he helped us" 

"Why did you not eliminate him long ago if you don't like him?" I asked, letting all his words sink in my mind completely. 

Xi Chen shook his head. "We tried until one day we got to know that the Boss has some big shot person who is supporting him. Scorpions aren't a normal Gang. There is also someone above them which is hard for us to tackle. We tried to track down their leader but his strong forces kept blocking us. Not even our best hackers could get anything that could lead us to that Man's identity who was helping Boss" 

"Didn't your Boss suspect any of you when you all made Chanyeol escape?" I was so eager for answers that I don't know but it isn't like they are unnecessary questions. 

Yoon raised one of his brows. "Of course he won't dare point any of us out openly. If he dares to doubt us then he might as well lose us. We Eagles are very loyal to one another like a clan and our stronger than any gang out there except for one or two gangs and if one tries to doubt any of us it's them trying to dig their own grave. Anyways, the other reason is we already gave him proof. The best thing is that he thinks Chanyeol fled on his own. The CCTV Footages were already manipulated so he won't have anything to blame us over"

I sighed nodding before sitting beside Chanyeol again caressing his pale cheeks as I ask. "Will Chanyeol be okay?" 

Xi Chen purses his lips before shifting his eyes towards Chanyeol. "He is safe now, that he is getting very better and fast treatment. Won't take long to recover. You just have to worry about yourself because Boss is after you. He thinks if he caught you than Chanyeol will surrender himself directly" 

"Why does he hate Chanyeol and me? What does he want? Most of all who the hell is he?" I asked without taking my eyes off Chanyeol, my fingers clenching the fabric of his matress like I was gonna claw it out.   

Shen Wu, who was silent the whole time, leaning against the window gave Chanyeol a guilty look before facing me again. "Alright, it's a long story. Prepare yourself to hear it" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

This will be helpful for you to remember : 

1. Oh YeonSeok : Sehun's real father

2. Oh HaeSoo : Sehun's real Mother 

3. Oh Chang Min : Sehun's adoptive ( Abusive ) Father 

4. Oh Mina : Sehun's adoptive ( Abusive Mother ) 

( Note : They both have a child who is lot older than Sehun but he is missing )

❤❤❤

Kyungsoo and Sehun paced back and forth meanwhile there were Suho and Jongin who stared at nothing in particular. One can understand why Suho was with Kyungsoo and Sehun but who would have thought Jongin would join them. 

Kyungsoo let out a frustrated sigh and stared at his Suho Hyung who was making calls back to back. Kyungsoo can only remember everything like a flash. He, Sehun, and Baekhyun parted ways near the library while he went to meet the principal and Sehun went to the washroom. Who would have thought when they meet again Baekhyun won't come back. 

They tried calling him even went far as searching him all over the school but there was no trace of him except his things which were found in the corridor laying on the ground. They asked around but no one seemed to have any idea about him. 

Scared Kyungsoo didn't even think for a second before giving Suho a call who was busy in a meeting with Jongin.

Jongin and Suho have been friends since Suho studied in America for six years. Both men were from different departments but their friendship was something which even surprised a lot of students as one was a big shot playboy flirting around with anyone while the other was the charming prince with an angelic smile who loved and respected everyone. 

Kyungsoo and Sehun who didn't know about this until this day stared at both the males for a second or two before Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and shook his head while Sehun only stared blankly in between the two of them. No one knew what Sehun was thinking besides Suho who smiled softly before it faded quickly as a frown took over his features. 

Suho was trying to call the best detectives he could find because it was his cousin who had disappeared or he could say kidnapped by who knows which dangerous people. The second problem was he couldn't hide this from Baekhyun's parents or his brother anymore. He knew he was wrong in involving them but they are Baekhyun's family. 

A week ago when Baekhyun told Suho about all the incidents happening with them Suho just couldn't believe his ears. He can only zoom in and out and most of the time he didn't even hear what half of the things Baekhyun was talking about. He only has the word Danger in his mind. How old were Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo? Only 17-18! How long would they guarantee their safety? What if something happened and their families who have been away from their Children suddenly got news about their sons being in danger from someone else they would be devastated. How would they feel when any of them got injured or worse died. 

Suho was the older one here, he had to act carefully here. So with having many thoughts in his mind he informed Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's families and he might have hated to do this but he even contacted Sehun's Grandma. Jongin who was just in a meeting with him quickly recognized Kyungsoo's voice and pleaded with Suho to take him as well and now that everyone was informed it won't take time for everyone to present themselves here. 

The first one to arrive was off course Grandma, who didn't even spare a glance at anyone before taking a seat on the other side of the room over the sofa pushed against the Glass wall. Suho's conference room was quite spacious as there was a lot of space for everyone. She just sat in one corner silently, while Suho observed Sehun who calmly took a seat beside her. Suho lips twitched at the sight of the fluff ball slowly following Sehun who jumped up his lap like he owned the place. 

Shaking his head Suho looked away towards Kyungsoo who had his eyes downcast while his fist was clenched tightly over his lap. Jongin who was trying to catch his eye sighed as Suho passed a look at him. 

Time passes slowly, everyone is their thoughts busy with their minds, trying to ease up their hearts. 

Grandma was the first one to break the silent and awkward atmosphere. "I have a confession" Everyone jolted up startled, as the sudden silence was broken off. Grandma ignored them as her empty eyes suddenly felt like a pool of misery and sadness as she took a hold of her Grandson's hand and slid it in her own, letting the warmth of his hand soothe her cold ones. It's been a while that she has sat down beside her Grandson and made any skin contacts with him. 

"Grandma, what are you…." Sehun tried to speak but was cut off by another voice. 

"Let her…" Suho surprisingly interrupted Sehun as he took a step forward and gave Sehun a shake of his head. "Speak, what is it, Grandma?" 

Sehun pursed his lips and nodded silently. His heart did jump a little which made him tighten his hold over the old woman's skinny hands who didn't notice it at all as all her attention was on the wall opposite of her. 

As she started to speak she asked her caretaker for something who silently gave a nod and went to bring whatever she requested. When the caretaker was gone, Grandma finally gazed over at Sehun before gently stroking his head with her palm. Her eyes softened as she quietly stared at his face. 

"Have I ever told you, how handsome you have grown to be" She stared at with an unknown emotion in her eyes as Sehun looked up with surprise all written over his face. "You are...just like him. Just like your father" 

Startled Sehun pulled away, immediately leaning a bit back that her palm fell down by her side. How can she mention the man on the time like this, Sehun was feeling rather displeased. She still smiled at her Grandson's reaction as if she was expecting it. 

Sehun looked away quite taken aback by her behaviour. "Do not …" 

"You father Oh Yeonseok.." She murmured it so softly that even Kyungsoo had to pick up his ears. 

Sehun's head snapped towards the lady again as her smile didn't leave her face. 

Suho's mouth felt agape before he tried to correct Grandma "Isn't Sehun's father ….?" 

Kyungsoo let out a gasp as Grandma shook her head, her hand moving forward to grasp Sehun again who was turned into a frozen ice all of a sudden. 

Inhaling Shakily Grandma let out a sigh. She signaled her Secretary to pass something confusing all the rest of the men in the room. It was a shoe Box, which was old and crappy but in a good enough shape to use. 

"I want to confess a lot to you my child…" Grandma spoke with a tiny voice. She knew it won't be easy to say it all most importantly not the best decision to drop it all at once. 

Knowing the condition of Sehun she was already dreading to reveal even a tiny bit of the past but now as she stared at her Grandson an all the people by his side ready to become his pillar of support she was sure of letting it all out. Maybe he will hate her but at least he would have someone to lean on. 

Sehun felt her touch again, this time it was firm and strong. She looked determined as she spoke. "I want you to listen to me. It would be too much but I have to do it. There might be many questions but first hear me out" 

Closing her eyes she touched the shoe box letting her feel it once more before passing it to Sehun who hardly even took his eyes off her. He was trying to understand her words  but as they were little fragments escaping easily through his fingers like thin air before disappearing into nothing. 

"Open it…" Grandma fidgeted with his fingers before letting them go. She slowly patted the box encouraging her Grandson to open the box.

Sehun didn't move but his gaze fell over the box again which may or may not be something he would like or dislike. He might look calm from outside but he his mind was wirling internally. 

With a conflicting emotion Sehun hesitated before opening the shoe box. As much as he was afraid he had to over come his anxiety. He can't just let himself be controlled by emotions which are a part of him and not should something which control him but the other way around. 

The first thing Sehun found in the box was a hair pin and a cufflink. The hair pin was silver with golden linings over it. Its shine was still intact as if it was just polished recently. The next item was a cufflink, dark blue and silver, very simple but it was not as new as the hair pin but in a good enough condition just not usable. Keeping those things aside Sehun picked up the next thing which was a frame. A simple frame which has a sweet family of three. Sehun wasn't surprised at all until he saw the man. 

Sehun couldn't believe his eyes. The man's face was so much like him as if he was his twin but a bit older. He look even more handsome and taller than Sehun and the shine in his eyes was so vibrant that Sehun felt like his pale one won't even be a match to him. Beside the man was a young woman, her face was small, eyes warm and the most beautiful smile was formed over her soft petal lips. Her hairs were tied in a bun which were attached up with a hair pin the same as Sehun picked up from the box. Both the couple look so happy that they were radiating a magical aura, even if it was just a picture Sehun felt the aura touching him. 

Moving forward Sehun's eyes shifted towards the little one in their arms. A baby sleeping peacefully while the couple held him close cooing over him as if he was awake. 

Sehun doesn't know what he was feeling. Happiness, sadness, longing or complete bitterness. He couldn't come up with anything as if all of it was mixed together. He felt a bit envious because this was something he wished he had. Parents who would look at him like he was their moon while they love him as if he was their most precious treasure. He really wished he got a childhood where he can be as free as a bird, as happy like no other. He wished he could have a family who adored him. 

Sehun's mouth felt a ting of bitterness rise over his tongue. He could feel his eyes stinging but he held them back. No matter how much he tried to hate everything, he just couldn't. Not even the people who made him feel like he was a shattered glass as if they didn't just walk over him everyday crumbling him even more. 

Blinking,  Sehun cleared the mist before his eyes. Emotions, which he has been trying to control always have been having a upper hand over him. Only he knows how hard he was trying to join hands with them only to fail again. But will he give up? Maybe someday but today was not that day. No! He would try even if he failed a thousand times. He won't give up over for a new change for his own good, for a better future. 

Clenching the frame tightly Sehun looked at it carefully, pushing every negative emotion at the back if his head he studied the man's face. 

Suho who was Observing every move, every expression of Sehun, stared wide eyed at the pic. He suddenly started to get flashback of the day where his mother told him about how Sehun looks just like his father, who she hates the most. Suho's whole form started to tremble as he took a slow step towards Sehun who was holding the next photo. Suho can't imagine Sehun to breakdown again. He just can't let Sehun to fall into the Dark Pit again. 

Jongin who only has his attention over Kyungsoo suddenly noticed his bestfriend who had started to panick. Jongin hesistated before moving towards Suho but Kyungsoo was faster then him as he clutched Suho's shoulder pulling him back. 

Kyungsoo knew what Suho was going to do. Even he doesn't know the full story only a part which Baekhyun told him. He was aware of the Consequences but he also knows that truth has to come out someday or the other. Nothing can stay forever hidden. For Kyungsoo, Sehun needs to have this moment alone. He needs to accept the bitterness even if it heart hurts. This is what reality is all about. If you can't handle the problems and face the most difficult situations then in no way you are going to learn the perks of life. 

Life can be pleasant but it won't take time for her to turn bitchy. She won't spare a bad person, even a person who has been an angel his whole life would have to go through her tests.

Kyungsoo's heart clenches at the thought of Sehun's broken form again but he also knows if he didn't stop Suho or let Sehun face his reality, no one could save his friend not even himself. 

Kyungsoo shook his head at Suho who didn't halt as he pulled his hands away and started to stride towards Sehun who was frozen in his place. 

Sehun felt numb, his mind that was blank suddenly started to throb as he stared at picture of the baby and the man who were smiling at each other happily. 

Sehun just stared and stared as if his eyes could dig a hole in the picture. 

"I have a relative?" Sehun's sudden question startled the rest of them. Even Grandma who was holding her tears looks like she would cry any second. "Why haven't I ever seen him here?" 

With mouth agape Suho's trembling flattered as he frozed on the spot. Grandma choked, letting her tears fall. She knew this was not easy and not actually believable but she didn't expect Sehun to completely avoid the main question. He should have aksed instead 'Why do I look like him and not the man who tortured me' 

Sehun on the other hand, was completely clueless. He has heard about having same features as a close relative but not this close. Even the woman looks like she was part of himself and he of her. The man on the other hand look so much like him that he could mistake him as his own father. 

Grandma inhaled shakily so as her words, "Sehun….He is your…"

Sehun couldn't believe his own words nor his eyes. It was like a lightning that flash in his mind and all of a sudden another possibility came into his mind. 

"He is my…?"  Sehun's felt like he tongue was bleeding. He let the frame and the picture fall in the box again. He stared blankly inside as if he was looking at something alien. With one last look at the frame inside he finally faced his Grandma who was sobbing n her palms. He was dreading to say the next word but as he just couldn't stop what was already about to spill.  

"He is my Father" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Lets's stay strong and believe in our Chanyeol. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling. Let's hope for the rumours to be cleared.  🌹

Anyways, Thankyou for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 4.7K 83
Island Legends Book 2 Island Legends is an epic fantasy adventure series set in a galaxy reeling from devastating wars, filled with countless alien s...
14K 434 10
Growing up together in Galar leads many to newfound adventures. Growing up among the trio of a hunter, a champion, and a regional professor, now that...
21.6K 498 25
fame over love? it's a situation held by these two individuals to rock the world or to remain iconic instead?
7.1K 270 4
This will be the Teaser for the upcoming book. Kim Namjoon a 17 year old Omega was forced to leave his old pack along with a baby when 24 year old Al...