The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ] More

Characters
Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Ch. 100
I hope yall understand.
New Book is OUTNOW🥳
🥳Pooh Shiesty Book🥳

Ch. 30

7.2K 341 70
By Therightauthor

                                                  March 19th, 2018
                                                         Memphis, TN

Cali's POV

" Y'all hoes ready or nah?" Kennedy yelled from downstairs.

We was getting ready for my first hosting at Club Love.

" Yeah, bitch we coming!" I yelled back.

" Let's go. You know she the mama of the group." Ashley laughed.

Me and Ashley headed downstairs, and we all got in the black SUV. The security Trey and Key hired for me was driving behind us.

" Girl, if I didn't know yo ass lived in Atlanta. I wouldn't even know it. Cause you never come out with us." Kennedy to Ashley.

" I be having so much homework and assignments from school. That shit be having me drove!" Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.

Ashley attended Clark Atlanta University. She was majoring to be lawyer. Every since we where kids she would always beg me and Trey nem to play court with her. So, it didn't surprise us when she told us that's what she was going to school for. Plus, the way trouble always find us.. Hell, her being a lawyer would be the best thang going fa us.

" Well, tonight we turning up. Fuck all that school shit! We getting lit tonight." I said as I started twerking.

We pulled up at Club Love, and the club was packed. I called the party promoter, and told him to come to the truck. Cause I'll be damned if I walk in without getting paid first.

My security escorted us into the club. We walked in everybody was recording and screaming. They started to crowd around us until my security moved them out the way.

I was waving and smiling at everybody as I held my security guard's hand as he escorted us to our section.

" We got Cali Cartier in the building tonight!" The DJ yelled into the mic.

The DJ handed me a mic, so I could talk to the crowd.

" WAZZAM y'all! We finna turn dis bitch out ya heard me!" I said into the mic.

I started dancing to the music that was playing, and people started handing me their phones, so I could record myself and take pictures with them.

The DJ started playing Key's song "Hot", and of course I started rapping my nigga shit as if I was performing.

Goddamn Lil Glock, you too hot
How you wreck your Benz and get another drop? (Another drop)
How you put all of them diamonds in your watch? ( Bust down)
Why the fuck you go and get another charm? (Huh? Damn!)
All these niggas say they hot, shit you must not heard of Glock
Mister pull up let it pop, mister don't play 'bout his guap
And ever since a tot I been playin' 'round with them blocks
Close your legs, ho give me top, and my coupe cruise like a yacht
Pipe down lil nigga, yeen hot

A few minutes later the bottle girls came, and brought us bottles that was on the house. I took my phone out, and recorded them.

" Bitch, if I would've known Memphis was like this I would've begged ya momma nem to let me move with y'all too!" Ashley said.

" Memphis ight, but I'm sure New Orleans better. Don't let this shit fool you. It's so much undercover hating shit be going on down hea." Kennedy said to Ash.

" Swear to God she ain't lying. Hell, that's why Trey and Key wanted me to get security." I said as I poured me a drink.

We started back dancing and recording ourselves on Snapchat. We was taking shots, and enjoying ourselves until it was time for us to leave.

Key's POV

I was on Instagram scrolling when I seen Cali em pictures they uploaded from Cali's hosting tonight.

                                         Swipe

Liked by Treycapalot, paperroutefat,and 67,458 others

TheCalicartier: The city showed me so much love tonight😩😘!

                               -Comments-

PaperrouteFat: We reppin 901 fa sho🤘🏾💯!

KeyGlock: Now hurry up and bring yo ass back home😏😍

TheCalicartier: I'm on the way daddy😋!@KeyGlock

Liked by paperroutewoo, paperroutefat, and 24,787 others

Barbiewhosnameisken: Ain't shit like being back in yo city😌

                           -Comments-

TheCalicartier: My Kenn Doll😍!

Paperroutefat: I see you Kennedy! Witcha fine self😍😂

Paperroutewoo: ^^ He lying! You look horrible😂😂

Liked by TheCalicartier, Treycapalot, and 24,276 others

Ashwitdatcash: Small waist and a pretty ass face😉

                            -Comments-

Paperroutepjay: You would go to my city when Ian there😒🙄

TheCalicartier: Ride or Die😈😍!

Barbiewhosnameisken: Ash😍😍😍

I closed outta Instagram as I put my phone down on the nightstand. I picked up my blunt, and lit it.

" I gotta go." I said as I took a pull from the blunt putting on my shirt.

" Where you going?" Nicole asked.

Nicole was a lil thot I met at one of my shows a couple weeks ago. Face wise she wasn't all dat, but ha body was on point.

" Home, I hope yeen think I was staying here withcho ass." I laughed at ha like she was crazy.

" Oh, what? Yo lil girlfriend on her way back home to come lay witcho dog ass." Nicole laughed pettily.

" Ain't shit bout my girl lil, so watch ya mouth when you speak on ha! And plus I can't be that much of a dog ass nigga, if you begging me to leave ha fa you." I said as I was sitting on the edge of the bed putting on my shoes.

" Well, excuse me then. But ian begging you to do nothing, cause it's gone happen sooner or later cause obviously she ain't doing some right, if you fucking with me."

" Don't think so highly of yo self. Cause if that's what you think, then you wrong as hell!" I laughed.

" Anyways Glock when I'ma see you again." She asked crawling over rubbing my chest as she kissed my neck.

" I done told you bout that shit. Don't put yo mouth anywhere on me besides my dick, and ion know I'll hit you up whenever I feel like it." I said as I got up. I got keys, and phone and left ha house before she could say another word.

I knew the shit I was doing was wrong, but a nigga was in his prime. Plus, with me having fame now I got hoes throwing themselves at me left to right, so what I suppose to do.

I pulled out my phone to text Cali as I was driving back home.

🔑: Did you go see our folks?

Karin🌹: Duh, you know I wouldn't leave Memphis without checking on them. And Tameika said you better call ha before she fly to Atlanta, and whoop yo ass😂

🔑: Mane I done already talked to ha! She be blowing my damn phone up, and ha ass don't be wanting shit🙄

Karin🌹: Not too much on Meika na😒! Cause I'll screenshot and send ha this shit so quick yo damn head gone spin..

🔑: Well, you tell Meika to buy that damn purse you been annoying my ass bout den. How bout dat🤔? Ole snitchin ass😴

Karin🌹:  Ight lil dude, chill out! Na, you taking the shit too far😂

🔑: Ight den, lil bruh getcho ass off my damn phone playing and shit😂😂

Karin🌹: 🖕🏾😂 I'll see you when I get home Lashun😘

I pray Cali don't ever find out bout the shit I'm doing cause I really do care about ha, and wanna be with ha for the rest of my life. But I'm only 21. I'm young, so I'm bound to make some mistakes along the way right?

————

Whew chile, the audacity😒🙄! Well Cali's first hosting went great. Y'all know how Key met Nicole now. Key really out here playing my good sis Cali. But just know some drama is coming they way🤯🤐😂! Make sure y'all vote it, comment, and follow me💯!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.6K 28
Gangster Love Story❤️ nothing to summarise..just peep in to know more..❤️🤭
II. By S O P H

Non-Fiction

2.3K 46 52
Same H.E.R. Different H.I.M Read H.I.M & H.E.R first before reading this story
99.8K 1.8K 47
If you fuck with mafia shit and billie, u can read this ig
327K 10K 34
When Chicago and Memphis Link Up....This is what you get🖤