secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

5- First Day in Class

3.6K 93 86
By disappointed_gurl

"Wake you (y/n). The twins are waiting for you." Hermione tried waking you up.

"Ughhh what time is it Mione" you checked your clock. "Mione we still have an hour before classes start"

"Exactly (y/n) enough time for them to show you around and get breakfast"

"Ugh fine fine I'm going" you hesitated but knew that in order to survive your first day you needed to know how to get to your classes. You got ready and started to make your way to the common room. When you entered the twins looked relieved to see you.

"We thought you had forgotten" Fred said.

"I actually did Fred but Hermione woke me up"

"Well good morning now shall we begin our tour" George chuckled. They both wrapped their arms around you as you exited the common room.

They were showing you around the whole school and you were still amazed. Every turn you took there was something beautiful to see. You admired every detail. You continued walking and they even showed you your classes and the shortcuts you could take so you wouldn't be late. They took you to the Astronomy tower which later on would be your go-to spot if you needed a place to cry or forget something.

"This was where Oliver tried to jump when we lost last year" Fred pointed to the railing in the middle.

"Oh my"

"Once we start to play and practice you'll see how Oliver gets. He is very but I mean very passionate about Quidditch" George stated, now leaning against the railing. The three of you just stood there admiring the sunrise, it was quiet but it was comfortable. Well it was quiet until the rumbling of your stomach broke the silence.

"Let's go get breakfast. I can tell you're hungry" George looked at you then at his brother.

"I won't deny that" you said, slightly embarrassed. You headed to the Great Hall to find Hermione eating alone, deciding to go with her you thanked the twins and made your way towards her.

"By the way (y/n), our tour isn't over" they said in unison before you left.

"Well whenever you would like to continue I won't be far. Hello Hermione"

"Hello (y/n). How was the tour?"

"It was great. Oh Mione by any chance have you seen my brother or Ron?"

"No I thought they were already here. I was going to wait for them but I was hungry and I didn't want to be late. Sorry (y/n)" Hermione said, in a scared voices. She thought you were going to be mad at her for not coming with your brother but it didn't bug you.

"Don't worry Mione. He has to learn to get up early even though I, myself have a hard time doing so. Oh by the way thank you for waking me up"

"No problem" you both finished eating and you separated as you made your way to your first class which was Potions with the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. Sadly you didn't know anyone in that class so you took a seat in an empty desk in the front. But a certain Hufflepuff made his way towards you.

"Hey (y/n)" you looked up to see who it was.

"Oh hey Cedric? Right?"

"Yes that's me. Are you excited for your first class?"

"I think I'm more nervous than excited"

"Ah don't worry (y/n) you'll do great. The key in doing well is to always pay attention, don't upset Snape, don't show up late and always bring a sweater"

"Should have known that last one before I came to class" you chuckled, rubbing your arms to keep yourself warm.

"Here take my sweater"

"Oh no it's okay Cedric you -"

"I insist" he gave you his sweater and upon putting it on the coldness you once felt left.

"Thank you Cedric"

"Anytime (y/n)" he gave you a small smile.

Snape came in and started to lecture then started to ask students questions. Everytime he asked a question you wrote it down and did the same when the students or Snape answered the question. You wanted to know everything about every class so you wouldn't be behind. He was going to ask another question to a student when he saw you. He thought you weren't paying attention so he called you out.

"Miss Potter. I see you are ahead of everyone since you feel the need to not pay attention in class. So let me ask you Miss Potter. What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" You looked down at your notes and answered.

"You would get a sleeping potion so powerful. It is known as the Draught of Living Death"

"And where would I be able to find a bezoar Miss Potter" You turned your notes, found the answer and once again answered.

"A bezoar is a stone that would be taken from the stomach of a goat... so the stomach of a goat?"

He gave you a small grin. "Correct Miss Potter very well. 5 point for Gryffindor for paying attention in class and taking notes. Something EVERYONE should be doing" You continued taking notes when Cedric interrupted.

"I see you already got on Snape's good side" Cedric jokingly said.

"I guess I did"

-

It was dinner time so you made your way to the Great Hall wearing Cedric's sweater which you forgot you had. As you took a seat everyone in the Gryffindor table stopped to stare at you.

"Hey guys" you said in a cheerful tone but no one answered. You looked up to find everyone at your table staring at you.

"What do I have something in my face? " you asked, grabbing your face.

"No (y/n), it's just you are wearing a Hufflepuff sweater" Fred said.

"Oh, I totally forgot. Cedric let me borrow it since I had potions and two certain tour guides forgot to mention that it is freezing cold" you glanced at the twins you pretended to be offended. "Since I wasn't aware I didn't take a sweater, Cedric gave me his"

"OHHH" everyone said, finally understanding why you had a Hufflepuff sweater.

"We are very sorry (y/n). Me and Fred forgot to mention that"

"Don't worry George, it's alright but can someone tell me what he's trying to do?" You pointed at Seamus who was currently casting a spell into his cup.

"Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before-"

BOOM

"Well that didn't go very well"  you said, waving away the smoke in front of you.

"No it didn't....ah mails here" Ron said as many owls started to soar around the Great Hall, dropping mail in front of students.

"Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!" Seamus cried out loud.

"What's a Remembrall?"

"It's a ball. When it turns red it means you've forgotten something" Oliver said, sitting next to you.

"Thank you Ollie"

"The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten" Neville said.

"I'm sure you'll remember Neville, just give it time"

"Thanks (y/n)"

"Come on (y/n), I'll take you to the library. Don't want to be late for your first study session with Percy" Oliver said.

"You know Percy?"

"Course I do. He's in the same year as me, he's a prefect plus we share the same dormitory sooo it would be a miracle if I didn't know him"

"See I didn't know that but now I know"

"Yes you do my dear. Come on let's go"

-

Since Percy was assigned to help you learn everything you missed he gave you a schedule telling you the dates and times you two would be having study sessions, which he and Oliver came up with since Oliver didn't want it interfering with Quidditch practice. When entering the library you noticed that he already had a table ready to go. The table was full of books, parchment, quills and many other items.

"Well good luck (y/n). I'm sure you'll do great but don't space out and make sure to ask Percy for help if you don't understand something, I know for a fact he will be more than happy to help. However if your shy to ask you can always come to me, I'll be here to help you in anything"

"Thank you so much Ollie, I'll see you later"

"Bye (y/n)" he said, giving you a hug.

"Hey Percy" you waved at Percy.

"Hey (y/n), you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be" you sat across from him and your study sessions.

"Well today we will start with Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration. In the next session we will focus on Astronomy, History of Magic and Herbology. The seven essential classes all grades take, then after a month or two you'll choose three or more electives which ever you choose I'll help you. Got it?"

"Yes sir"

"Alright let's start"

The study session went rather well because you understood everything he taught you. You wrote down everything and asked questions everytime you didn't understand something. He also seemed to enjoy teaching you the material. The session went on for a couple of hours but seemed to go by a lot faster.

"That would conclude our first study session. Any questions (y/n)?"

"No I got everything down. Thank you Percy" you looked over your notes, making sure you understood everything which you did.

"I'm quite shocked (y/n). I'm not going to lie"

"Why's that Percy?" You looked up from your notes.

"Well I didn't think you would be so attent, so concentrated. I'm not going to lie I thought I would have to be telling you to focus every five minutes, guess I was wrong"

"I'm not going to lie I thought I wasn't going to understand anything but guess I was wrong too"

"Well your a great student (y/n) I could tell. I can also tell you'll be one of the best students Hogwarts has seen"

"Thank you Percy. It really means a lot to me"

"No problem (y/n). Go back to the dormitory, I'll put the books away"

"Alright thanks Percy"

You made your way to the dormitory and saw the common room empty after all it was late. You were making your way to your room but heard someone running. The trio had come into the tower out of breath.

"Harry, Ron, Mione why are you guys barely coming back? And why are you out of breath?

"I should ask you the same question (y/n)? Why are you barely coming back?" Harry asked, trying to avoid your question.

"I'm barely arriving cause I had my first study session with Percy"

"How'd that go (y/n)?" Ron asked, also trying to avoid the question.

"It actually went pretty good only he didn't give me a break unless I needed to use the bathroom and- hey no your trying to avoid my question. So I ask again where were you?"

Harry finally answered, stating that they had gone up to the third floor which was forbidden. Once there they entered a room that had a three-headed dog but quickly got out and ran away when they saw Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris.

"Harry you can't just go wondering the castle at this hour and most importantly you shouldn't be going places that are forbidden. You can get into serious trouble if you do"

"I tried to tell them that" Hermione added. She was clearly upset at both boys.

"Look I just don't want something happening to you" you looked at Harry who was looking down, ashamed to look at you. "I'm not mad at you. I just don't want you to get hurt or in trouble" You pulled Harry into a hug.

"I'll be safe, don't worry" he said as wrapped his arms around you.

"So Hermione it was guarding something?" Ron asked.

"That's right. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled!"

"She needs to sort out her priorities"

"Well I'm going to bed too and please do the same" you looked at the Harry and Ron. You started to walk away until Ron called your name.

"(y/n)" you turned to see a concerned Ron. "You won't tell my brothers will you?"

"Now Ron why would I do that? Of course I won't. This stays between us but don't do it again. Oh by the way you two might want to go to your rooms as soon as possible, Percy should be here any minute. Goodnight" You went to your room and started to change into your pajamas. Knowing your brother he probably wouldn't listen and do it again, not wanting him to get hurt or expelled, you asked Hermione for a favor.

"Hey Mione can I ask for a favor?"

"Sure (y/n). What is it?"

"Will you watch over Harry and Ron for me? I know they might wonder off and do something they aren't suppose to and well out of the three you are more mature and ahead of your year. Please I don't want Harry or Ron to get into any trouble."

"Of course (y/n). What do you think I was trying to do when we reached the third floor"

"Stubborn aren't they"

"Very" she responded. "They haven't been here for a month and they're already doing things they shouldn't be doing"

"And I have a feeling they will continue doing things they shouldn't. Anyways we should go to bed Mione. We have classes tomorrow and it's getting late"

"Yeah and you have your first practice with Oliver tomorrow"

"UGHH, I totally forgot about that" you complained.

"Don't worry (y/n) you'll do great"

"Thank you Mione. I hope I do. Goodnight" Mione"

"Night (y/n)"

You had a bit of trouble sleeping since you were nervous about tomorrow's practice.
"I'll do fine" you kept saying to yourself. Eventually after a couple of minutes you grew sleepy and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 7 10
"Why do you hate me so much?" "Because you took away the only thing I could call mine." - Estelle Lupin, navigating life as the daughter of a werewol...
649 18 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
860K 38.4K 141
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...
8.7K 114 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...