Alexis Gilbert: The Vampire D...

By BiancaEvans2

This is a vampire diaries fanfic, where Elena has an identicle twin. Alexis and Elena are the first ever dopp... More

TVD: S1E1- Pilot
TVD: S1E2 - Comet
TVD: S1E3 Friday Night Bites
TVD: S1E4 - Family Ties
TVD: S1E5 - You're Undead to Me
TVD: S1E6 - Lost Girls
TVD: S1E7 - Haunted
TVD: S1E8 - 162 Candles
TVD: S1E9 - History Repeating
TVD: S1E10 - Turning Point
TVD: S1E11 - Bloodlines
TVD: S1E12 - Unpleasantville
TVD: S1E13 - Children of the Damned
TVD: S1E14 - Fool me Once
TVD: S1E15 - Few Good Men
TVD: S1E16 - There Goes The Neighborhood
TVD: S1E17 - Let the Right 1 In
TVD: S1E18 - Under Control
TVD: S1E19 - Miss Mystic Falls
TVD: S1E20 - Blood Brothers
TVD: S1E21 - Isobel
TVD: S1E22 - Founder's Day
TVD: S2E23 - The Return
TVD: S2E24 - Brave New World
TVD: S1E25 - Bad Moon Rising
TVD: S2E26 - Memory Lane
TVD: S2E27 - Kill or Be killed
TVD: S2E28 - Plan B
TVD: S2E29 - Masquerade
TVD: S2E30 - Rose
TVD: S2E31 - Katerina
TVD: S2E32 - The Sacrifice
TVD: S2E33 - By the Light of the Moon
TVD: S2E34 - The Descent
TVD: S2E35 - Daddy Issues
TVD: S2E36 - Crying Wolf
TVD: S2E37 - Dinner Party
TVD: S2E38 - House Guest
TVD: S2E39 - Know the Enemy
TVD: S2E40 - Last Dance
TVD: S2E41 - Klaus
TVD: S2E42 - Last Day
TVD: S2E43 - Sun Also Rises
TVD: S2E44 - As I Lay Dying
TVD: S3E45 - Twins Birthday
TVD: S3E46 - The Hybrid
TVD: S3E47 - End of the Affair
TVD: S3E48 - Disturbing Behaviour
TVD: S3E49 - Reckoning
TVD: S3E50 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
TVD: S3E51 - Ghost World
TVD: S3E52 - Ordinary People
TVD: S3E53 - Home Coming
TVD: S3E54 - The New Deal
TVD: S3E55 - Our Town
TVD: S3E56 - The Ties That Bind
TVD: S3E57 - Bringing Out The Dead
TVD: S3E58 - Dangerous Liasons
TVD: S3E59 - All My Children
TVD: S3E60 - Break On Through
TVD: S3E61 - Murder of One
TVD: S3E62 Adrianna's Birth
TVD: S3E63 - Heart of Darkness
TVD: S3E65 - Before Sunset
TVD: S3E66 - The Departed
TVD: S4E67 - Growing Pains
TVD: S4E68 - Memorial
TVD: S4E69 - The Rager
S4E70: Reuniting with Elijah
S4E71: Dinner with the Andersons
TVD: S4E72 - I Love You (Mature)
TVD: S4E73 - Wedding
TVD: S4E74 - After School Special
TVD: S4E75 - Catch Me if You Can
TVDS4E76: American Gothic
TVD: S4E77 - Pictures of You
TVD: S4E78 - The Originals
TVD: S4E79 - She Comes Undone

TVD: S3E64 - DO Not Go Gentle

824 25 0
By BiancaEvans2

Alexis' POV

I'm helping set up for the dance tonight with the others. Adrianna strapped to my chest. Caroline has a clipboard and is in charge of the preparations as Rebekah is missing. "So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Care asks Elena.

"I just...I wish there was something I could do" Elena tells us. I pick up a chandelier.

"Where do you want to hang this thing?" I ask Care as I show it to her. She takes it from me.

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrousity she should have shown up to do it herself" she states. She hands it to a passing student. "Just no" she says. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down" she tells Matt and Jeremy.

"Trickle, duh!" Matt says sarcastically and I giggle.

"Look at them all bromancy" I say smiling.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill" Elena tells us.

"That was nice of him" Care says.

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out" I tell her.

"You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing Elena and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" Care asks me.

"I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it" Elena tells her grumbling.

"Aww, what are friends for? So who are you both bringing to the dance?" Care asks us. Elena wraps a feather boa around her neck.

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused.

"I thought you, Bonnie, Lexis and I were going as girl dates" Elena adds.

"Hm, Bonnie has a date" Care tells us.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Who?" I ask curious.

"Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him" she explains.

"So I'll finally get to meet him, can't wait" I say smiling.

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" she suggests to Elena.

"I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother" Elena tells her.

"All the more reason!" Care exclaims and I glare at her for waking Adrianna.

"Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?" I ask Elena as I rock Adrianna.

"Yeah, but..." she starts to say.

"But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, okay? Fair is fair. It is Stefan's turn" Caroline tells her.

"Yeah and you're not biased or anything" Elena says.

"I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight" she tells Elena. Personally I like Elena with Damon, but I'm not going to tell Caroline that. We finish decorating and I take Elena to the house to change. She calls Stefan while watching Adrianna as I have a shower. When I get out I change into my 20s outfit and put Adrianna in one.

"Why is she dressed up?" Elena asks me curious as she lays out her outfit

"I just thought she'd look adorable dressed up" I tell her.

"You were right" she says smiling as Adrianna.

"Anyway I have to go drop Adrianna off" I tell her. "See you at the dance" I tell her. I leave and drive us to the Lockwood mansion. I arrive and knock on the door. Tyler answers it and I notice him in 20s suit. "You look great" I tell him smiling.

"You look hot" he tells me and I giggle. "How's our princess?" he asks as he takes Adrianna from me.

"She is doing well, but I really am not happy about leaving her for a couple of hours. But Caroline insists I need to celebrate" I tell him. His mum appears and takes Adrianna. I give her the diaper bag. "If you have any trouble, please call" I tell her.

"I will, you two go have fun" she tells us.

"I'll give you a ride" Tyler tells me. I smile and we get into his truck. He drives us to the school. We enter the gym. To see the party is in full swing in the gym hall with lots of students dancing to the music, including Bonnie and Jamie. "Save me a dance?" he asks me.

"Of course, I'm gonna go say hi to Bonnie. Good luck with Caroline" I tell him. I leave him and had over to Bonnie. "Hey Bon, are you going to introduce us?" I ask.

"We've already meet Elena" the guy says. Bonnie and I giggle. "What?" he asks us confused.

"Remember when I told about Elena's twin sister? Did I forget to say she's an identical twin?" Bonnie asks him.

"Alexis Gilbert, pleasure to meet you" I say smiling as I shake his hand.

"Jamie Wilson" he says.

"I'll leave you two to continue dancing, have fun" I tell them. They smile and I leave them. They go back to dancing. Matt walks over to me.

"Since we're both dateless and are friends. Want a dance?" he asks me. I nod my head accepting his hand. We start to dance to the upbeat jazz music. Soon a slow song starts and Tyler cuts in.

"Where's Caroline?" I ask him curious.

"Dancing with Klaus" he grumbles.

"Sorry, I know you hate seeing her with him" I say. "Do you think Adrianna is ok?" I ask him. I know we haven't been here long. But I miss her already.

"I'm sure she's fine" he assures me. "Remember mum would call if there was a problem" he tells me. "You're doing so well with her, I couldn't ask for a better mother for my little princess" he states and I smile.

"You're wonderful with her also, you're such a devoted father. I'm proud your her father" I tell him. He smiles down at me. "I'm gonna call your mum, I have a bad feeling and just want to make sure Adrianna is ok" I tell him.

"Ok, see you soon" he says and kisses my had. I smile and go outside. I call Carol.

"Alexis are you having fun?" she asks us as she answers the phone.

"Yes, how is Adrianna?" I ask her.

"She is fine, Alaric just picked her up" she tells me.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"He said you said it was ok and that he'd be at his apartment" she tells me.

"I never said he could baby sit her!" I tell her. "I have to find her" I say and hang up. I call Ric. "Where is my daughter?" I demand.

"Nice to hear from you Alexis, we're at old cemetery. If you want her, come and get her" he tells me. I growl and run to Tyler's car. I grab the spare key and drive to the cemetery. I arrive and start to look for my daughter and hear her cries. I run to it and arrive at the Salvatore tomb. I find her and pick her up holding her close.

"I'm never leaving you again princess, lets get you home" I tell her.

"Afraid you both can't leave just yet" Alaric states as he appears from inside the tomb. With Esther and Elena.

"Ric, this isn't what you want. It's not who you are. You would not steal my daughter" I tell him.

"You don't know who I am, Alexis. You only know the weakest parts of me, the man who lost his way befriending vampires instead of killing them" he tells me.

"You don't mean that" Elena and I tell him.

"They're all monsters. The blood of their victims is on my hands. Jenna's blood is on my hands" he tells us.

"When you are ready" Esther tells him.

"No Ric, please don't. Don't do this. I won't help you, I'm not gonna give you my blood, you're gonna have to kill me!" Elena shouts. I hold Adrianna close as a cut opens up in Elena's hand and starts to bleed. Esther grabs Elenas wrist and holds it above the bowl and the blood pours into it.

"Drink. And let it be done" she tells Alaric.

"No Ric please, don't.. No!" Elena and I shout together. Alaric drinks the blood in the bowl and puts it down.

"Is it finished?" Alaric asks Esther.

"Not just yet" she states. Esther stakes Alaric with the indestructible white oak stake. Making Elena and I scream as Adrianna cries. Elena pulls the indestructible white oak stake out of Alaric.

"How can you do this in the presence of an innocent baby?" I demand.

"He'll wake soon. When he does he may for a time be his old self. If so you can say your goodbyes before his transition is complete" she tells us.

"You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created, but this...This is just as evil" Elena states and I nod my head in agreement.

"Alaric will never be what my children became. I have granted him enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die" Esther tells her.

"How, if he's immortal?" I ask her confused.

"All you need to know is that when this is over we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all" she tells us.

"Yeah, but you'll be killing the good along with the bad, you're no better than Klaus" we tell her hotly.

"Am I not? I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your Aunt Jenna did. Don't you want that for Adrianna?" she asks me.

"Leave my daughter out of this" I snap glaring at her.

"Don't you dare use Jenna or my niece as an excuse for what you've done" Elena tells her.

"You may draw comfort knowing that your aunt is not in the place that I was. She doesn't know the torment of The Other Side. Though made a vampire, she remained pure. She knows peace. Which is all any of us can hope for" Esther tells us.

We hear a noise and turn to see: Matt and Jeremy are there pointing a rifle and a crossbow at Esther. "Don't move" Matt tells her.

"Let my sisters and niece go" Jeremy orders.

"How foolish of you, to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you. But if that is your choice" Esther tells them. Esther uses her powers and makes Jeremy and Matt turn their hands and point their weapons at each other.

"No, leave them alone!" I order glaring at her. Suddenly Alaric comes up and stabs Esther from behind. He is temporarily his old self.

"Oh my god. Where's my ring? Tell me what happened" he tells us. We do so and I let him hold Adrianna. "I'm so sorry for taking her, I never wanted her involved. Esther wanted her as bait for you and Elena" he tells me.

"It's ok, it's over now and I know it wasn't you" I assure him. Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and Meredith arrive. Tyler hugs Adrianna and me. "We're ok, just shaken up" I tell him. "Please watch her, I need to talk to Ric with Elena and Jeremy" I tell him. He nods his head and I enter the tomb. I sit by Elena.

"I'm not gonna complete the transition. My dark side was dangerous enough as a human. I can't be a vampire" Ric tells us.

"So, what we're just gonna lock you in here and let you die?" Jer asks him. Ric does not answer.

"No, no we can't!" I exclaim.

"Listen, guys it's the right thing to do, okay? After everything that's happened, after all that I have done. Maybe I had it coming" Ric says.

"Hey, wait Lexis, Jer...Alaric this isn't your fault" Elena tells us.

"Please, you guys let's not make this any harder than it already is. You two should go. Damon's here. He'll make sure it'll all go down the right way" Ric assures us.

"Don't give me some crap speech about how I need to be the man of the house" Jer tells him. They share a bro hug. Jer leaves and Ric looks at us as I tear up with Elena.

"Good bye Ric, I hope you're reunited with Jenna" I say as I give him a hug. I leave him with Elena. I walk over to Tyler and our daughter. "Get us out of here" I tell him. He takes us back to his house. "Can we sleep in your room? I don't want us to be alone" I tell him. He nods his head and gives me one of his shirts to change into. I leave him with Adrianna and change, using a spare tooth brush to do my teeth.

I return to his room to see him already on the bed with Adrianna shirtless. I ignore it and crawl under the covers on Adrianna's other side. "Sleep tight Lexis, you both are safe here" he tells me. I give him a grateful smile and fall asleep holding my daughter close as Tyler holds us.

A/N

Picture above of Adrianna's, Alexis & Elena's 20s outfits and on the external link of 20s dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
22.1K 952 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
52.7K 1.2K 44
The Salvatore brothers have moved to town and they are hiding a secret. They are vampires. Damon and Stefan and the two brothers are both after the s...
40.2K 1.4K 51
❝ blue and soft brown ❞ in which Elena is the part of their family from the very beginning. Warning: In this book; Elena is not the doppelgÀnger...