I'm Sorry Deku

By xx_snassy_xx

Eri was 15 when she was rescued by Deku and Lemillion. But Eri endured awful abuse before they could save her... More

Writers Note
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Im not dead
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

127 5 2
By xx_snassy_xx

 Im back with another update!!!!

Deku's POV:

I am really worried about Eri. She is trying to ignore her feelings, I mean she was really sad and depressed two days ago. You don't just magically get better after suffering that much. And now she is hanging out with the Bakusquad. What if they make her a bad person? 

I mean I have nothing against any of them. But over exposure to Bakugo could be bad for her. With me and my friends we could keep her in line. Ida is good at following rules. Uraraka is good a being really kind. And me?

What am I good at?

I just hurt a little girl's feelings and now she could get into trouble. If anything bad happens to her it would be my fault. And I cant live with that. I need to get her back. I just have too. If I can't I don't know what I would do. 

And I'm scared. Not just for me, but for her as well. She doesn't know how to hold her own just yet. 

"Midoria"

And what if she gets kidnapped?

"MIDORIA"

Her quirk is really valuable. I'm surprised that no one has even tried to take her yet. 

"MIDORIA ARE YOU THERE??"

My head shot up.

"Sory Mr. Aizawa"

"What were you doing? I have been calling your name for almost a minute."

"I was just thinking. Sorry sir, It wont happen again."

"Tch dumbass"

It came from the back of the room. I turned around expecting to see Kacchan. But It wasn't- It was Eri.

"See me after class."

"Y-yes sir." 

Time Skip to After Class

 The bell rang. 

Everyone filed out of the room. 

I walked up to Aizawa.

"Okay I'm gonna get strait to the point. Im worried about Eri."

"I am too."

"I saw the news report and I think that one, you deserve her anger towards you. Two, she needs you. Three, Bakugo is a big influence on her." 

"I know that I deserve this. But Eri does not."

"I am going to talk to Bakugo abut his influence but I need you to stay away from her. At all costs."

"Y-yes sir."

"Good. Now go eat, your friends are waiting." 

Time Skip to Lunch

Eri's POV:

I wonder why Deku had to stay after class. I hope he gets in trouble. 

"Yo Eri!"

"Yeah Sero?"

"Wanna go get ice cream after school? Maybe like a date?"

I smiled.

"Of course. Meet me at the front doors at three!"

"OOOooooOooOOOo YOUNG LOVE!" screeched Mina.

"Oh shut up Mina"

I smacked her arm. Then Kirishima walked over. 

"What's going on?"

"NOTHING" I yelled

"ERI HAS A DATE WITH SERO!"

"MINA SHUT IT"

"Ohhh nice job Sero!" 

"Thanks man"

"What about you Mina and you Kaminari?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"Now we all have a date besides you. Who are you gonna go with?"

"Well I dont want to be left out. So..... Mina wanna go with me?"

"Sure!" 

"Let's go!" I said

"Eri, It's 12:30 we still have three more classes."

"Oh yea. Oops."

Bakugo butted into the conversation, "We could skip?"

"Nah," answered Kaminari, "We don't want to get Eri in trouble on her third day."

"Makes sense" agreed Bakugo

Time Skip to Combat Class

I walked in and even if I had been in once before this room never stopped amazing me. It was so big, and the ceilings were way up there. 

"Ready to get to work?"

It was Kaminari. I forgot that we were working on combat moves today. 

"Okay Im ready."

Im sorry idk any actual moves cuz i never did any combat. Just pretend that Kaminari is teaching Eri some cool combat stuff please. 

"Wow thanks Kaminari! This will be helpful if I ever get in a bad situation"

"Yeah. And If you ever do, call us. We will come and help you. We are friends after all."

"Oh right! I keep forgetting that we are!"

" Its ni-"

There was a big explosion in the training area.

 Blasty Boi's POV Two Mins Before:

 Damn nerd. I swear I'm going to kill him one of these days. I was minding my own buisness blowing shit up when he came over onto my training area and began punching stuff. 

Like after hurting Eri he has the nerve to come anywhere near me?

"Deku!"

"Y-yes Kacchan?"

"How dare you?"

"I-Im sorry, I can go over there"

We were now doing the circle thing that people do before beating each other up.

"You know thats not what i mean."

"huh?"

"Im talking about what you did to Eri"

Explosions started making small booms on my hands.

"She didn't deserve that."

"I-I know."

"Then act like it!"

I lunged at him and gave him a medium sized blast to the arm. Well "medium".

BOOM!!!!

"Ahhhh Kacchan!"

He was on the ground. His arm was singed. Like I cared. That what he gets. And I wasn't about to hide it.

"Hey Deku" I snarled

"Y-yes?"

"Remember this. You did this to yourself."

Then I walked away. Teachers rushed over to the damn nerd to help him. Tch whatever. I walked over to the Bakusquad.

They were in awe. 

"What are you looking at?"

Eri spoke up, "You just decimated Deku. Nice!"

"Eri dont you feel bad for him?" asked Sero.

"Npt really. He deserved it."

"Well damn." said Mina

"Soo ice cream anyone?" suggested Kaminari

"But what about Deku?" asked Kirishima

"He will be fine. Recovery girl can fix him." said Bakugo

"Yeah c'mon let's go!"

847 Words! I hope this makes up for how crappy my last chapter was. 

That's all for now! Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 831 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
1.8K 178 27
Part II: Keenan Aizawa told Silver to leave so she did. Time passes and Aizawa feels like his life is getting back to normal: patrol some of the less...
27.5K 742 29
The day a child gets there Quirk, for most it's one of the best days of their life. For Y/N. It was the worst. His Quirk was hated and feared, everyb...
3.3K 145 19
Deku meets y/n in middle school and as she sees the signs of his despair she makes it her mission to help him and become his close friend...maybe eve...