The Guardian

By woogayoung

This is The King: Eternal Monarch and Find Me in Your Memory fusion...with my two favourites character as the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

521 30 14
By woogayoung

"Try it...", Hajin opens the lunch box.

"Now?", Yeong asks hesitantly. He's looking around. The arena is empty already. But he's still worried.

"Why?", Hajin pouts. "I know it looked a little bit messy...but I think it'll taste good...", she's being oblivious why Yeong is worried.

"Okay...I'll try it...", Yeong is going to take the chopstick but Hajin beats him to it. She picks up the omelette and feeds Yeong. "Aaaak", she instructs Yeong to opens his mouth.

Yeong opens his mouth obediently. His brain just realizes what Hajin's doing after the omelette already inside his mouth. Did she just feed him?? And did he just let her do that???

"How is it?", Hajin asks hopefully.

"It's...", so salty. Yeong is trying his best to smile. "So good..."

"Really??", Hajin smiles proudly. "Can I try it?", she's going to grab the chopstick but Yeong moved the lunchbox away from her reach.

"No!"

"Why?", Hajin surprises with Yeong's reaction.

If Hajin tasted her own food, she'll find out how bad it tasted. And she'll be upset with herself. "I am starving...", Yeong lies.

"Oh...okay...", Hajin is so happy seeing Yeong eagerly eat the food she cooked. "I'll make you more next time..."

Yeong just gulps. He can only hope Hajin's cooking will get better by that time. Suddenly Yeong's phone is beeping. A message from Lee gon.

Lee gon: can you stop by at the office after dropping Hajin. There's something we need to talk. Don't tell Hajin or Hakyung.

Yeong frowns reading that message. Why it sounds so urgent?

"Yeong ah...", Hajin nudges Yeong when his face suddenly turns concerned.

"Huh?"

"What is it? Did something happen?"

"Nothing..."

===============

"Come in...", Leegon shouts when he heard knocking on his door.

Yeong strides in with his signature cold face. "What is it?", he sits in front of Leegon.

Leegon puts several sheets of photos in the table. "This came in the mail today..."

Yeong checks each one of the photos and his eyes went wide. Him and Hajin in the car eating that junk food. Him carrying sleeping Hajin in front of her home. And even Him and Hajin entering the hotel together.

"I don't even know where to start...", Leegon sighs.

"Is this a blackmail? From press?"

Leegon shakes his head. He wouldn't be too worried if that's about money. He puts the last photo that he's been holding in front of Yeong. It's a photo of Yeong and Hajin in the parking lot of the hotel. He flips the photo and there's writing.

She's mine!

"We should report this to the police!", Yeong was furious. And worried.

"We can't..."

"What did you mean we can't? This is obviously a crazy stalker!"

"It's just a bunch of photos...there's not even a real threat on it..."

"But...", Yeong knows Leegon was right. Police will probably laugh at them and dismiss the case.

"I know you must be worried...but the only thing we can do for now is to be more careful...and that's why I told you..."

Yeong takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He's looking at the photo in his hand. He was fixing Hajin's jacket and staring at her lovingly. What? He double-checks that photo. Is that how he really looking at her???

"Yeong..."

"Huh?", Yeong startles. He's too focused on processing what he just has seen.

"What did you do with Hajin in the hotel?"

"Huh?"

"Are you two really dating?", Leegon asks curiously.

"What??", that question definitely caught him off the guard.

"It's not that I am against it or anything...just curious...as your friend..."

"We...I...", Yeong is contemplating should he tells the truth or not. "We're not...", he finally tells Leegon the real story. Everything. From Hajin got a panic attack and how the ended up in a hotel.

"Why was she always like that...", Leegon sighs.

"She didn't want to make Hakyung worried...", Yeong explains.

"Thank you for coming to save her...", Leegon is really grateful for what Yeong did. "So...you really like her, dont you?"

"Me? No!", Yeong says defensively. "I was just...", looking at her lovingly. He suddenly remembers how he's looking at Hajin in that photo. "Worried..."

"Okay then...", Leegon shrugs. Not believing what his best friend said.

========

"Hakyung ah..."

"What is it?", Hakyung doesn't even take a glance. She's still focusing on the TV screen.

"I think I like Yeong...", Hajin says seriously.

Hakyung sighs and turns off the TV. "Is that supposed to be a secret?", she turns at her sister.

"Am I that obvious?", Hajin frowns.

"Oh
pleaseee...", Hakyung rolls her eyes.

"I'll confess my feelings for him...", Hajin says full of determination.

"What???", oh God. Hakyung knows her sister is crazy sometimes. "Wait...arent you two already...you know...in that hotel..."

Hajin pouts. "Nothing happened..."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing..."

"Weren't you two sleep in the same room?", Hajin nods. "But nothing happened?", Hajin nods again. "Are you sure he's not gay???"

"YAAA!!!", Hajin glares at her sister. She takes her phone and dials Yeong's number.

"What are you going to do??", Hakyung doesn't realize that her sister is serious. Seriously crazy.

===============

Yeong is still in front of the agency office. He's inside his car. Contemplating what should he do next. Should he just resign? But Hajin needs his protection now more than ever. He needs to stay by her side. But what if it made the stalker even mad and do something bad to Hajin? Oh, God.

His phone is suddenly ringing. Why can't people leave him alone for a while? He needs to think. He mumbles annoyed. He checks the caller. It's Hajin.

Should he just ignore her? But what if she's in danger or needs his help? The image of Hajin crying alone in the dark terrified. Make him hurriedly pick up the phone. "Hello..."

"Yeong ah..."

Yeong can hear the nervousness in her voice. "Is everything okay?"

"Can we meet? There's something I need to talk to you..."

"Now??", Yeong checks his watch. It's almost midnight.

"Yeah...can you?"

"Okay...I need to say something too..."

Hajin is quiet for a moment. "I'll send you the address where we can meet..."

"All right..."

"I'll be there in an hour..."

"Should I pick you up?", Yeong is a little bit worried to let Hajin driving alone in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry...Hakyung will drive me there..."

"Okay...I'll sees you there...", Yeong hangs up the phone and sighs. He needs to do this.

===============

An hour later, Hajin and Yeong sit face to face inside an empty cafe. "Who's place is this?", Yeong looks around. They were on the second floor. The night sky view is pretty.

"It's my college friend cafe...this cafe open 24 hours...so I used to come here when I can't sleep or need to clear my head..."

Yeong just nods. "So...", why does he feel so nervous. "What do you want to talk? It sounded important..."

"Kinda...", Hajin laughs awkwardly. Oh God, how can she say it? "I...", she's staring at Yeong's eyes and the words suddenly came out. "Like you..."

"What?", Yeong can't believe what he just heard.

"I like you...as a man...not a bodyguard...", Hajin bites her lips nervously. Waiting for Yeong's next reaction. She's pretty sure Yeong likes her too.

"I am sorry...", Yeong says. Full of guilt.

Hajin chuckles bitterly. Knowing what Yeong is going to say next. But Yeong just silent. Hajin takes a deep breath. "You said on the phone...that you have something to say to me too...what is it?"

"I think we need to keep our relationship professional...as the actress and the bodyguard...I need you to stop treating me as something more than your bodyguard..."

"Okay...", Hajin smiles.

But Yeong can see clearly the hurt in her eyes. He hurt her. "If you don't comfortable working with me after this...I'll resign..."

"No...it's fine...I can be professional...", Hajin forces a smile.

===============

Ps: another late update...like Inalways said...I need your comments....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 589 32
~"You're to accompany me and my brothers on our adventure."~ You're the royal knight of the kingdom ruled by 8 princes, and finally you get to show o...
235 5 1
A story post canon of kdrama King Eternal Monarch Pairing is King Lee Gon and Capt. Jo Yeong
34K 2K 38
Joong, the alpha heir of Guntithanon clan hires Dunk, a rogue omega that stays in the Tangsakyuen compound as his personal bodyguard. A journey where...
8K 937 21
King Kim Seokjin seeks out the mercenary Kim Namjoon to be his bodyguard for a month. The decision that changes his life forever. For better? No one...