Chapter 16

Yeong checks his watch. It's almost midnight. He's been parking a few blocks away from Hajin's home for almost four hours. His visit to the flower shop was almost useless. There's no CCTV, and the owner didn't see the stalker's face. Because he was wearing a mask. The only clue he got was that man is taller than him. Not really helping.

Yeong feels uneasy. But he needs to go home and get some sleep. He decides to send a message to Hakyung and reminds her to make sure all the door was locked before she's going to sleep. He'll call Hajin tomorrow. She might already asleep.

=========

After receiving Yeong's message, Hakyung went to Hajin's room to check the window. Only to find Hajin, glaring at her phone screen. "What are you doing? Having a staring contest with your phone??"

Now Hajin turns to glare at her sister. "What are you doing here??"

"Yeong reminds me to check all the lock..."

"Yeong? Did he come here???"

"No...he just texted me..."

"WHAT??!!"

"Yaaa!!!", Hakyung startles at Hajin's scream.

"He did what???"

"He sent me messages..."

"Messages? Like more than one message??"

"Yeah...", Hakyung answers hesitantly. Her sister is probably going crazy.

"That jerk!"

"Why?? What is it?"

"He didn't message me...at all...", Hajin pouts.

Hakyung is observing her sister seriously. "Unnie..."

"Why..."

"Are you sure you two are dating?"

"Yaa!", Hajin throws a pillow to Hakyung's face. And her annoying little sister just laughs it off.

"But seriously tho...why don't you just call him?"

"Because...", Hajin frowns. She didn't even remember why she didn't just call him like she always did.

"Maybe he just didn't want you to worried..."

"Ha...so funny...", Hajin rolls her eyes. "And he thinks I wouldn't be worried if he didn't call at all? What kind of logic is that??"

"Yeong's logic...", Hakyung chuckles. "Just go to sleep...I am pretty sure he will call you tomorrow..."

"I won't pick it up...", Hajin says determinedly.

=============

Hajin stirs up. Her phone won't stop ringing. She takes her phone and checks the caller. Yeong? Hajin picks up excitedly. Damn it! She curses when she remembers her promise to herself last night.

"Why? What happened?", Yeong sounds worried.

"Nothing...there was exactly nothing happened last night...", Hajin replies sarcastically.

"You sound upset..."

"Me? Upset? Why? Because my boyfriend didnt call me or even text me last night? No way...", Hajin says annoyedly.

"Sorry...", Yeong can't help but smile. Imagining how cute Hajin is. Glaring at him with her big doe eyes. And pouting like a little girl. "I thought you were sleeping already...I just want you to have a good rest..."

How can she sleep without knowing what he was doing? Or where was he? Hajin rolls her eyes.

"Should I come over?"