Chapter 5

"I am sorry for causing trouble...", Yeong apologizes to Hakyung.

"It's okay...I know it's not your fault...my sister tends to attract trouble everywhere she goes...", Hakyung smiles sheepishly. "But don't worry we already clarified it...We released a statement that the man in the photo is just Hajin's bodyguard..."

"Thank you.", Yeong says coldly. "I'll wait outside."

"Okay...we'll be ready in a minute..."

Yeong just nods and leaves. Hakyung frowns. Why does she feel like he's mad at her? Did she say something wrong? Okay, forget it. He always that cold. "YEO HAJIN!! HURRY UP!!", Hakyung yells at her sister who's been 15 minutes late.

"I AM COMING!!!", Hajin runs down hurriedly.

Both of them walk to the car. Yeong is already waiting outside the car, he opens the car door for Hajin while Chul was opening the car door for Hakyung.

"Hi...", Hajin smiles greeting Yeong. But not only he didnt greet her back, but he also didnt even look at her. Yeong closes the passenger door and seats at the front.

Hajin frowns. Why she feels like he's colder than he usually is. Is he mad at her? Of course, he's mad at her. Hajin scolds herself for even asking. She made him into headline news. Oh God, he must be really pissed off with her. Hajin sighs. She leans on her seat and closes her eyes.

"Unnie are you okay?", Hakyung asks.

"I am fine...", Hajin opens her eyes and saw Hakyung looks at her worriedly. "I am just sleepy...wake me up when we get there...", she rolls her eyes. Knowing that her sister only calls her unnie if she's worried about her. "No one need to picks me up. I can walk by myself.", Hajin says a little bit too loudly in purpose. So Yeong could hear her.

"Yaa...", Hakyung nudges her sister. But Hajin ignores her and back closing her eyes.

Hajin doesn't know how long she closes her eyes until some noises interrupt her. "What's happening?"

Apparently, they almost arrived at the agency. And a lot of crowds is waiting in front of the agency building. Screaming Hajin's name.

"Is that my fans?", Hajin's eyes went wide.

"Fans?", Hakyung isn't sure. It's kinda impossible for Hajin to have that many fans so sudden.

"It must be because of my new movie...", Hajin grins.

"Your movie hasn't even out yet..."

"YEO HAJIN IS LIAR!"
"HAJIN IS A WHORE!!"
"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING FROM MY JUNGHOON OPPA?!"

The scream is getting clearer as they parked in front of the agency. "Oh...it's Junghoon's fangirls...", Hajin rolls her eyes.

"Don't get out of the car yet.", Yeong orders.

"Huh?", Hajin surprised. Not because of his cold words, but because he finally talked to her.

"Come on.", Yeong opens the passenger's door.

Hajin is stunned when she saw the crowd. The hatred on their faces. It scares her. She can feel her breath starts getting heavy. "Huh?", she startles when someone suddenly holds her hand.

"I won't let anyone hurt you...", Yeong says softer. Hajin is staring at him. Still trying to collect herself. "I promise...", Yeong adds.

"Okay..."

"Ducked...and stay close to me...", Yeong whispers to Hajin when she gets out of the car.

Hajin just nods and ducked her head. Walks as fast she could get inside the agency. Trying to ignores all the screams. All the bad words. She glances at her side, she can only Yeong's chest. Yeong uses his body as a human shield. Completely protect her. No one can even touch her hair.