Chapter 11

"Try it...", Hajin opens the lunch box.

"Now?", Yeong asks hesitantly. He's looking around. The arena is empty already. But he's still worried.

"Why?", Hajin pouts. "I know it looked a little bit messy...but I think it'll taste good...", she's being oblivious why Yeong is worried.

"Okay...I'll try it...", Yeong is going to take the chopstick but Hajin beats him to it. She picks up the omelette and feeds Yeong. "Aaaak", she instructs Yeong to opens his mouth.

Yeong opens his mouth obediently. His brain just realizes what Hajin's doing after the omelette already inside his mouth. Did she just feed him?? And did he just let her do that???

"How is it?", Hajin asks hopefully.

"It's...", so salty. Yeong is trying his best to smile. "So good..."

"Really??", Hajin smiles proudly. "Can I try it?", she's going to grab the chopstick but Yeong moved the lunchbox away from her reach.

"No!"

"Why?", Hajin surprises with Yeong's reaction.

If Hajin tasted her own food, she'll find out how bad it tasted. And she'll be upset with herself. "I am starving...", Yeong lies.

"Oh...okay...", Hajin is so happy seeing Yeong eagerly eat the food she cooked. "I'll make you more next time..."

Yeong just gulps. He can only hope Hajin's cooking will get better by that time. Suddenly Yeong's phone is beeping. A message from Lee gon.

Lee gon: can you stop by at the office after dropping Hajin. There's something we need to talk. Don't tell Hajin or Hakyung.

Yeong frowns reading that message. Why it sounds so urgent?

"Yeong ah...", Hajin nudges Yeong when his face suddenly turns concerned.

"Huh?"

"What is it? Did something happen?"

"Nothing..."

===============

"Come in...", Leegon shouts when he heard knocking on his door.

Yeong strides in with his signature cold face. "What is it?", he sits in front of Leegon.

Leegon puts several sheets of photos in the table. "This came in the mail today..."

Yeong checks each one of the photos and his eyes went wide. Him and Hajin in the car eating that junk food. Him carrying sleeping Hajin in front of her home. And even Him and Hajin entering the hotel together.

"I don't even know where to start...", Leegon sighs.

"Is this a blackmail? From press?"

Leegon shakes his head. He wouldn't be too worried if that's about money. He puts the last photo that he's been holding in front of Yeong. It's a photo of Yeong and Hajin in the parking lot of the hotel. He flips the photo and there's writing.

She's mine!

"We should report this to the police!", Yeong was furious. And worried.

"We can't..."

"What did you mean we can't? This is obviously a crazy stalker!"

"It's just a bunch of photos...there's not even a real threat on it..."

"But...", Yeong knows Leegon was right. Police will probably laugh at them and dismiss the case.

"I know you must be worried...but the only thing we can do for now is to be more careful...and that's why I told you..."