Chapter 14

"I don't know if it would taste so different...", Hajin mumbles. After Yeong pulled away.

"What?"

"The kiss...", she has a lot of kiss scenes. And she thought every kiss was the same. But a real kiss is so different. She feels hot all over her body.

Yeong frowns. Still don't understand what Hajin was talking about.

"Forget it...", she can't explain it to Yeong without looking like a pervert.

"Okay...", even tho he's still curious about what Hajin means. Yeong gets out of the car first and opens the car door for Hajin.

"Thank you...", Hajin smiles.

Yeong feels someone is watching them.

"What is it?", Hajin asks. Confused why Yeong suddenly looks alert.

Yeong ignores Hajin's question. He looks around and notices a shadow is moving not far from where they stand. He runs on instinct. The man in the shadow runs too when he realizes Yeong noticed him.

"Arrgh..."

Yeong stops his step when he heard Hajin's faded scream. He runs back to her without thinking again. Yeong founds Hajin is crouching down. Clenching her stomach.

"Are you okay?", Yeong kneels in front of her. checking if she's injured or something. No outside wound or injury.

"I am okay...", Hajin says weakly. Biting her lips, trying to hold the pain. "My stomach is killing me..."

Yeong swipes her off her feet and brings her inside.

===============

Yeong is waiting impatiently in front of Hajin's room. Hakyung already called their personal doctor. The three of them are inside. While Yeong has to wait outside because he's just her bodyguard. Yeah, he's just her bodyguard. He repeats those words in his head.

A few minutes later, Hakyung and the doctor come out from Hajin's room. Yeong bows politely while the two pass by in front of him. He should physically stop himself from running inside Hajin's room. Not until Hakyung comes back from walks the doctor out.

"How is she?", Yeong asks as soon as Hakyung is back in front of him.

"It's just a gastric pain...she drank too much coffee...and less food...real food...", Hakyung sighs. Feeling guilty for not noticing how bad Hajin diet. "But the doctor said she'll be fine after a healthy diet and few days of bed rest..."

"It's not your fault...", Yeong can see the guilt in Hakyung's face.

Hakyung chuckles. "Yeah...it's probably more of your fault..."

"Me??? Why?", what did he do??

"You should ask her yourself..."

"Can I see her?", Yeong asks hopefully. He doesn't know if Hakyung knows about what happened between him and her sister.

Hakyung nods. "She's looking for you..."

Yeong goes into Hajin's room. She's laying in bed. Scrolling through her phone.

"Yeong ah...", she looks up when she heard Yeong's steps.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?", Yeong sits at her bed.

Hajin sits up and grins. "I am waiting for you..."

"How do you know I'll come in...", Yeong pretends to check his watch. "My work hour is over..."

Hajin pouts. "Why didnt you wait here?"

"I am just your bodyguard...of course I waited outside..."