Chapter 18

Hajin wakes up abruptly when she feels her body was moved.

"It's me...", Yeong's voice calms her down instantly.

"Yeong ah...", Hajin looks around. They are in her bedroom.

"You fell asleep on our way home...and it's pretty late...I picked you up here...without waking up Hakyung...", Yeong knows the passcode. "I hope you don't mind..."

Hajin nods. "Are you leaving already?"

Yeong checks his watches. 2.40 am. It's almost morning. "Hm..."

"Can you stay here...a bit longer...", Hajin shouldn't fall asleep. She really wants to talk to Yeong.

"Okay...", honestly Yeong misses her too. Seeing her all day as her bodyguard felt totally different from spending time with her as Joyeong.

"Come here...", Hajin pats the space beside her. Asking Yeong to get on the bed and sits beside her.

Yeong did what she asks. Hajin rests her head on his shoulder as soon as he sits beside her. "You should rest..."

"How many girlfriends did you have before me?"

"Why are you so random?"

"Come on...just answer it...I just want to know more about you...", Hajin pouts.

"Hmm..."

"You said a few..."

"Actually just one..."

"Wow...she must be really special...your first love..."

"Are you jealous?"

"A bit..."

Yeong chuckles. "I didnt have time to date...since my Dad passed away...I had to work...to help my mom...I was doing a lot of part-time jobs...", he glances at Hajin wondering how she'll react. Will it be pity or disgust? But it's not both. She's smiling.

"It's satisfying, isn't it?"

"Huh?"

"Standing on your own feet...no matter how hard the world gets..."

Yeong smiles back and nods. "Now...can I ask you something?"

"Don't give me a difficult question..."

"What did you feel when you're doing that kiss..."

Hajin sits up straight instantly. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"Not really...", yeah probably. Yeong won't admit this, but seeing Hajin kissing someone else bothers him. A lot. "Did you feel anything?"

Hajin nods. "I felt a lot of things...", she notice how his expression changed after she said that. Hajin chuckles. "Yeong ah...it's just an act...like play pretends...it wasn't really me that kissed...it's a fictional character...besides...it wasn't as romantic as you've seen...you know that there are a dozen of people watching...and interrupted it every time it didn't look pretty on the screen...so it's kinda hard to feel anything...believe me..."

Yeong suddenly smiles. When he remembered that their kiss kept getting interrupted too.

"What is it?"

"You remind me of our interrupted kiss..."

Hajin pouts. "Yeah...But I think no one will interrupt us now...", she smiles playfully.

Yeong moves closer. Hajin's heart skips a beat. "Should I kiss you?"

The way he said those words make her feel tingling with excitement. Damn it. Play it cool Yeo Hajin. "Might be..."