Chapter 9

"Hmmm...", Yeong moans involuntarily when he feels someone is stroking his thigh. But he opens his eyes immediately when his brain recognizes that it wasn't just a dream. "Hajin...", Yeong smiles when he finds Hajin is sleeping and using his lap as a pillow.

Last night he feels so guilty when he left for a few minutes and come back only to find Hajin was trembling under the blanket. She was terrified. So Yeong decided to stay.

Because he stupidly chose to book a room with one bed, so he is on the bed stroking Hajin's hair till she calmed down and planning to move and sleep on the sofa as soon as Hajin's sleeping. But he fell asleep in sitting position.

Yeong didn't know how, but Hajin ended up sleeping in her laps. Hajin suddenly snuggles his thigh. And Yeong has to bite his lips to stop himself from moaning. Okay, he needs a cold shower. Now.

=========

"NOOO!!!", Hajin sits up abruptly. She looks around and remembers what happened last night. She takes a deep breath. What happened a few seconds ago was just a dream.

"What happened? Are you okay???", Yeong hurriedly runs out of the bathroom when he heard Hajin's scream.

Hajin blinks a few times. In front of her is Yeong. Standing half-naked. With a few drops of water run down on his perfectly sculpted body. Hajin gulps. She won't lie, she often imagines how good Yeong's body under all his black suit. But imagining and looking straight at it is a totally different thing. "Fine...", Hajin mumbles. Still can't take her eyes of Yeong's bare chest.

"You look...pink...", Yeong frowns. "Do you have a fever?", he walks to Hajin. Wanting to check her temperature.

"STOP!!!", Hajin suddenly yells. "Don't come any closer?"

"Why?", Yeong starts to worry. Does she have another panic attack?

"Because I might want to touch you...", she mumbles really slowly. But Yeong heard it. He's trying so hard not to laugh when he realized that Hajin is flustered because of him. "I am fine...you can go back doing what you were doing before..."

"Okay...", Yeong doesn't know why but he feels kinda proud that he has that effect on her. He turns his back to get dressed.

 He turns his back to get dressed

That back view. Damn it. Hajin buries her face with a pillow to muffled her scream. She's almost thirty for God's sake. Why she acts like a horny teenager who never saw a half-naked man.

"Hajin ah..."

"Huh?", Hajin is taking a peep from the pillow that buried her face. Yeong is standing in front of him. Already fully dressed. In jeans and a t-shirt. And she secretly disappointed. Wait. Why did she even feel disappointed?

"I left my phone in the car...I am going to grab it for a second...are you okay if I left?"

"Huh?", Did he really worry about her? "Yeah sure...".