Chapter 20

Yeong approaches Hakyung and whispers something. Hajin frowns. What were they talking about? Hakyung nods. And goes inside the car alone without Yeong.

"Come on...let's go...", Hakyung orders Chul to start the car.

"Why Yeong didn't come with us?", Hajin looks at her sister. Confused.

"He has something to take care of...he'll join us later..."

"Why?", Hajin feels something was off. Yeong acts differently after she told her about her missing earrings. "Why didn't he say anything to me?"

"He'll tell you later...", Hakyung forces a smile.

The fact that he chooses to tell Hakyung instead of her, hurt her pride. Why he always treated her like an outsider.

==============

Yeong checked all the footage from the CCTV that he installed around the house except the bedroom, with Hakyung permission. He cant believe who he saw entering Hajin's room in the middle of the night. That man came out a few minutes later. Walking outside with no hurry like he already knows every corner of that home.

It's Chul. Hajin's driver. He needs to tell Hakyung about this. Even though he's not really sure that Chul is Hajin stalker, but he can't take a risk.

===============

"Why aren't we leaving already?", Hajin asks impatiently. "And where's my stupid bodyguard...", she grunts annoyedly.

"He'll be here soon...he told me to wait a bit...", Hakyung said to her sister, as calm as possible. They are waiting inside the lobby. Yeong called her and told her everything.

"Told you??", now she wonders if Yeong is actually her boyfriend or Hakyung's. "Let's just wait in the car...", Hajin gets up.

"NO!!", Hakyung grabs Hajin's arm to stop her. She cant let her come near Chul, who's been waiting for them inside their car.

"Why?"

"It's because...", should she tell her now?

"Oh that's him!", Hajin saw Yeong walks to their car. But he's not alone. He was with two other men. In black. "Who are they?"

"Let's just wait here...", Hakyung hopes for once her sister will listen to her.

"What's happening?", Hajin was confused when that two men suddenly forces Chul to come out of the car and bring him away. Hajin runs outside without waiting for Hakyung's answer.

"You shouldn't be here...", Yeong is a bit surprise when Hajin suddenly standing beside him.

"What's happening??!", Hajin repeats the same question she asked Hakyung before.

"Unnie...", Hakyung can feel that Hajin is on the brink of having a panic attack.

"I'll explain everything...", Yeong reaches her hand and holds it gently.

"You should!", she was confused and angry.

"Can I drive her home...", alone. Yeong didnt say that last word out loud. But he hopes Hakyung will understand.

Hakyung nods in understanding. "Sure..."

"I bring my own car..."

"Okay...See you two at home..."

"Come on...", Yeong whispers to Hajin and leads her to his car.

=============

Yeong explains everything to Hajin. About Chul. There's still no proof that Chul is the stalker, but he was entering Hajin's room in the middle of the night. It's enough to put him in jail. The police will continue the investigation.