XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Food fight

2.6K 219 106
By Benikru

Yoongi was right

Yoongi was right

Yoongi was right

"Yoongi's right!" Jimin screeched at the top of his lungs, barging into his cell and scrambling towards his desk like a mad man. He grabbed his notes and pencils, scribbling something down on a piece of paper before ripping it out and throwing it somewhere behind him.

The little speech Yoongi gave him made Jimin realise a lot of things. Yoongi was right, Jimin was smart, cunning, sly, manipulative, diabolical, and he knew how to play the dangerous game Yoongi had set up. For a while Jimin felt like he was knocked upside the head and couldn't think straight, it was like Yoongi had forced him into a bubble and made him believe that there was nothing outside of the small space around him. But the bubble broke and Jimin didn't know how to deal with being outside of it but, now, he does.

Another thing Yoongi made him realise was that he knew all that information about him by reading his files. All of Jimin's missions and his reports on how they went down, detail to detail, were written there. So Jimin wasn't surprised when Yoongi knew so much and analysed his every action during the missions. But a flaw in Yoongi reading his files, was that Jimin knew those files like the back of his hand.

Jimin knew his every move, his every tactic, every diabolical strategy that now resided in Yoongi's head. All of Jimin's missions followed a similar pattern and he always made sure he followed a few rules that he never allowed himself to cross. So it made Jimin wonder, did Yoongi consider the possibility of Jimin doing something spontaneous, something completely crazy and out of this world? Did Yoongi ever think that Jimin could flip around and break his own rules, and do something that he has never done before in order to stop himself from being predictable?

But then again, Jimin's strict rules were never written in the files so Yoongi wasn't aware of them. All he knew was the way he acted and thought from a small piece of paper, and that's all it was, a pile of papers. But Jimin and his mind were so much more than that, and it was impossible to capture it in those files.

Jimin plopped down on the rolling chair and grabbed the edge of the desk, pulling himself towards it until his chest touched the edge of it. His chubby fingers grasped his pen and began to scribble down the outline of a plan, that soon got crumbled and tossed away just like the previous paper.

The tip of his pen touched the paper again, but before he could finish the sentence, he was ripping the paper out and tossing it to the ground. Jimin glared down at the yellow page and the droplet of ink resting on the tip of his pen. He he ran his fingers along the empty page before allowing his head to fall against the desk with a thud and a groan.

Jimin tried to think of a rule that Yoongi would definitely not consider, a rule that would completely shatter his plan and knock him down his high horse. But none of Jimin's rules we-

Jimin's head flew up, along with his eyes. The grip on the pen loosened, allowing it to tumble out of his hand and roll across the desk. Jimin leaned back, sinking into his chair and staring down at the empty page in front of him with narrowed eyes

None of Jimin's rules would be strong enough to carry out such a task, none...except one. The only rule that wasn't set by Jimin, but rather by Jin. If Yoongi knew about it, then he'd know that Jimin would never go through with it because he'd know what he was risking.

Jimin usually wouldn't go through with it, not even think about it, but he was desperate and he was pushed to the edge. And just like Yoongi said, instead of succumbing to the desire to give up, Jimin would use anything to get himself out of this situation, even though he had to sacrifice a lot.

Jimin sat in the chair motionless, with his glare directed to the pen and paper. His limbs felt too heavy to move, almost like they had been glued to the chair. But as the pen began to roll across the table- going straight towards the edge of it- Jimin's arm flung out the last second and he caught the pen before it could touch the ground.

The pen got twirled between Jimin's fingers before he decided to lean forward in his seat until his chest brushed against the desk. He hunched over the yellow paper and hovered the tip of the pen over the page.

Would he actually go through with it?

Jimin frowned and looked up, he eyed the concrete cell, pausing at the metal bars hiding him from the other inmates. His hand rose- fingers lingering on the bandage wrapped around his neck before sliding over to his shoulder, and as he was about to reach his hand out to touch the scars on his back, Jimin ripped his hand away and turned his attention back on the paper.

Yes, he was.

The pen moved forward and got pressed against the paper, it moved in messy lines- leaving behind a path of ink. Jimin's face conveyed how unsure he was of the entire situation as he wrote down the words on the paper before setting down the pen. His fingers had a small tremor in them as he grasped a hold of the paper and folded it into a perfect square. The yellow paper got shoved into his pocket before Jimin stood up from the chair and sauntered towards the door with confident strides.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

   Jimin was still unsure about the entire situation- doubt lingering in his mind and pulsing through his veins. He knew what he was risking, he knew the consequences of what he's about to do, but something in him prompted him to still go through with it.

Perhaps it was his pride that didn't allow Yoongi to win the poisonous game between them, or perhaps it was the fear of what would happen if he did. All that Jimin knew for sure was that this may be the only thing that could save him and the people he loves.

So Jimin kept moving forward with his lips sealed shut and eyes narrowed. His legs moved and soles smacked against the ground until he was raising his hands and pushing past the door in front of him.

The door cracked open, allowing the noise from the inside of the cafeteria to rush out and fill Jimin's ears. He was met with the sight of prisoners eating out of plastic trays and communicating with each other.

Jimin stepped through the doorway with his face scrunched up into a thoughtful expression as he surveyed the room. His hands slipped away from the door, allowing it to smack shut behind him. Some inmates spared him small glances while others turned to mumble to each other, but most of them got over the hype of Jimin residing in the prison. Now they were back to speaking and sharing stories between themselves without sparing Jimin a glance, yet Jimin still sensed the hesitation and tension that lingered between some of them as they spoke.

That was exactly what he was looking for.

Jimin began to move towards Yoongi's table, yet his gaze was locked onto a man sitting quietly between a group of rowdy men. An anger management book was perched in his hands as he pushed his glasses further up his snub nose and flipped onto the next page. Jimin's lips curved into a devious smirk and body rotated into a completely different direction.

He ignored Yoongi's gaze burning into his back as he sauntered towards the counter of the cafeteria. As Jimin was walking past the table of the anger management man, he used the fact that the prisoners burst out into booming laughter, and reached out a hand to grab their water bottle.

The water bottle was flipped and thrown between Jimin's open palms before being screwed open and tilted to the side. Jimin slipped past the unsuspecting anger management inmate and poured water right behind him. He then screwed the bottle shut and placed it on the end of their table.

The action went unnoticed by nearly everyone- the only pair of eyes on him being Yoongi's and Hoseok's, who was sitting in the corner of the room watching Jimin like a hawk. A devious glint coated Jimin's eyes and his footsteps slowed. He noticed a guy getting his lunch and walking towards his table- his path leading him towards the spilt water.

The lunch guy and Jimin walked past each other- Jimin peering up at him and making eye-contact with him. Jimin sent him a wink and a matching smile before slipping past him with a brush on his arm. The lunch boy tilted his head back and followed Jimin with his eyes, but as he took his next step, his foot splashed into the spilled water and slipped forward. The guy yelped and fell forward, releasing his hold on his lunch tray, which made the tasteless, lukewarm soup tip forward and pour onto the anger management guy.

"What the fuck!"

The anger management man shot out of his seat and threw his book down on the table. His eyes were burning with a fire straight from hell and jaw clenched so hard that Jimin thought it might snap in half. Soup dripped from his soaked hair and stained his glasses. His book was now drenched in the liquid and rested on the table with wrinkled pages.

The soup inmate rolled his eyes and rose a brow, he stood up straighter and loomed over the shorter male, "Calm down, it was just an accident." The taller male leaned forward with a taunting smile and grinned widely, trying to anger the smaller even more.

"Oh, was it?" The book guy grinned in return, yet his grin wasn't bright or light, no, it was dark and empty, perfectly showcasing how much he cared about it being an 'accident'. Instead of lashing out, he swallowed thickly and inhaled deep breaths before reaching out and grabbing the bowl of soup from his friend. The guy's raven, soaked locks got pushed out of his face as his tan hand lifted the bowl and tipped it over the head of the taller male.

The soup poured out of the bowl and spilled all over the head of the red haired male. Some pieces of potato and carrot hit his head before falling to the ground. The red haired male's face immediately dropped before he launched forward, grabbing the smaller and slamming him against the table.

Jimin's face scrunched up as he surveyed the cafeteria- noticing that no one was doing anything and they were just watching the two guys fight. So he quickly rushed to the nearest table and shoved his hand inside a plate of porridge. Jimin gagged at the sensation of the nasty porridge dripping out from his palm as he raised it and chucked it into the direction of another inmate. The porridge flew through the air and hit the back of his head, causing him to whip his head around and glare at the man sitting behind him.

Jimin giggled- eyes glueing themselves to the scene as the inmate grabbed his own plate and dumped it on the unsuspecting guy's head. The action resulted in the guy retaliating, and, in return, it caused more people to get involved in the growing food fight.

And that's how it started.

Jimin standing in the corner of the room- observing it with a ghost of a smirk and his arms crossed over his chest. He occasionally ducked when food came flying towards him, but overall he was just excited watching the chaos he had created.

Nearly every inmate were up to their feet, grabbing food and throwing it left and right. All the previous tension and unresolved conflict between them came in handy because they were so easy to fall victim to Jimin's little game. Some of them were shouting across the room, throwing more than just food, others went right past the throwing part and just pounced on each other with their fists raised, while some were watching the scene with their heads in their hands and unimpressed looks on their faces.

One of those people was Yoongi. The pale gang leader was sinking into his seat with some lime pie dripping down his hair and a splatter of porridge soaking into his shirt. He sat with a glare on his face and a tight grip on his fork- trying to ignore how Jackson jumped on top of their table and threw food at everyone with a beaming grin.

Jimin chose this as the perfect moment to blend in with the chaos and slowly glide towards the exit. The guards were no longer looming by the door and were now trying to stop the prisoners by grabbing their arms and retraining them, or even using electroshocks.

Jimin chose to wear a grey hoodie and joggers that he stole from Yoongi, so that he'd be able to blend in with the interior of the prison and easily slip away from Yoongi's observing eyes. Jimin reached the door effortlessly and peered over his shoulder to survey the room once again. His gaze bounced towards Yoongi, only to see that the male had stood up and was now carefully dragging his eyes over the room as if he was looking for someone.

Jimin quickly pushed the door open and slipped through the small opening. He jumped into a sprint- rushing down the hallway as quietly as he could. An occasional inmate stumbled in his path, only to be shoved away by a determined Jimin.

The little mochi sped through the hallways with his hood raised over his head and shoulders slouched into himself. His head was lowered to hide his face and hands were shoved in the pocket of his hoodie. As he walked past another scowling inmate, Jimin received a weird look that followed him until he left the hallway.

Jimin rounded the corner and came across a metal door, he pushed his hand behind his back and pulled out Chanyeol's key-card from his pocket. Jimin twisted his head around to see if anyone was watching him, but the hallway was empty. He quickly pressed the card against the small box next to the door, causing it to beep a light green.

The door cracked open and Jimin immediately pushed past it, but not before looking over his shoulder once again. Jimin entered the chillier part of the prison and shut the door behind himself, and as he was turning around to face the hallway, Jimin slammed into a chest.

Jimin's hands shot out and grabbed the person, he whirled them around and jumped on them- wrapping his legs around their waist and hands around their throat. A wolfish snarl was on Jimin's face as he grabbed the person into a choke hold.

The person struggled, grabbing Jimin by his thick thighs and trying to throw him off before stumbling backwards and slamming Jimin against the wall. The small mochi winced at the stab of pain in his shoulder blades, yet still tightened his grip on the person's throat.

The guy struggled to push himself off of the wall, yet still managed to weakly slam Jimin into it once again. Jimin hissed and readjusted his grip, only for the guy's grip on his arms to loosen and for him to tumble to the ground. A soft gasp bubbled out of Jimin lips as he fell to the ground along the man. He released his grip and pushed himself off of the guard before taking a hold of his shoulder and pulling him onto his back.

Jimin flinched back in horror as he stared down at the unconscious face of Chanyeol. The latter's face was slack, his eyes glued together and lips parted to release steady huffs of air. Jimin knew he didn't have much time before Chanyeol would wake up and see him here. He could only hope that the male didn't have enough time to see his face before Jimin attacked him, and that he won't be able to run and blab to Yoongi.

Jimin pressed his hands against the ground and stumbled up to his feet. His fingers grabbed a hold of his hoodie and flipped it over his head, he eyed the hallways on either side of him before running through the one in front of him.

Harsh pants mixed together with the sound of Jimin's soles smacking against the floor. He stretched out a hand and brushed the tips of his fingers against the wall as he whirled to the side and ran down another hallway.

"Hey, you!"

Jimin whipped around and grabbed the wrist of the police officer, he pulled the bigger man towards himself before throwing out his hand and wrapping it around the guard's neck. The officer threw a curled fist at Jimin's face, only for the smaller to duck and slam him against the wall. Jimin pulled the guard's head back and slammed his temple against the wall.

The weight of the guard immediately attached itself to Jimin's arms, making him huff and stumble back. Jimin gripped onto the officer tightly, ignoring the droplet of blood that landed on the back of his palm. He lowered the guard to the ground and straightened out- his eyes bounced all around him as he fixed his clothes and pulled the strings of his hoodie closer to himself.

With a victorious smirk, Jimin turned around and gazed at the chocolate coloured door in front of him. He stepped over the unconscious body of the guard and sauntered towards the door with a stretched out hand and swaying hips. Jimin grabbed the door handle and flung the door open, only for the smirk on his face to falter when he didn't see Mark inside the office.

Jimin shoved his head inside the office and eyed the books littering the ground, the mugs of coffee resting on the desk, and even some bags of snacks crumbled and thrown to the ground. The sound of Jimin's palm smacking against his forehead, was followed by the sound of multiple footsteps walking down the hall behind him.

Jimin quickly scrambled into the office and shut the door behind himself. He took a few steps back, all while staring at the door wide eyed. He listened to the sound of hushed whispers and footsteps nearing him, and quickly panicked.

Jimin swung his head to all sides- debating whether to crawl underneath the mahogany desk or into the closet to his left, only for his eyes to fall onto the small cupboard underneath the bookshelf. Jimin's eyes flickered between the door and the cupboard before he winced and hesitantly moved towards it. He knew that the cupboard would be the only place no one would think that he'd be in, because it was so tiny that it was almost embarrassing to force yourself inside of it.

Jimin's ears were strained towards the nearing footsteps as he knelt down and pulled the cupboard open. Thankfully it was empty, but Jimin wasn't sure if he would fit into the small space. He turned his head backwards and eyed the closet once again. He didn't have enough time to debate whether to risk being caught in the closet or crawl into the tiny space. With each passing second, the footsteps came closer and closer, yet Jimin was still sitting out in the open for anyone to see him.

While Jimin was having an internal panic, the footsteps stopped right in front of the door, along with the hushed whispers. Jimin's head swung into the direction of the door and his heart fell into the pit of his stomach as a heavy weight settled on the handle and began to twist it to the side. Jimin quickly pushed himself into the cupboard and pulled the doors shut behind himself just as the door of the office banged open.

An eerie silence washed over the office. Jimin quivered as he sat tensely inside the small cupboard, he could feel the walls digging into his skin and threatening to push him out. He tried to find a more comfortable position by shifting around, only to freeze and hold his breath when he heard someone step into the office and slowly walk towards the desk.

Jimin held his breath and squeezed his eyes shut. His muscles were so tense that they began to ache from the constant pressure, his lungs burned from not breathing and eyes brimmed with a fresh layer of tears from the fear of being caught. Jimin could only imagine what would happen if he was caught by the person on their side of the door. If it was one of Yoongi's men, then they'd report back to Yoongi, and Yoongi would be wary and suspicious of Jimin. But if it was a regular guard, then Jimin would probably be thrown into the isolation ward, and he didn't want that to happen either.

"Did you see him?"

Jimin suppressed his gasp at the familiar voice of Yoongi by sinking his teeth into his lip, but he wasn't able to stop himself from releasing a sharp breath. He immediately froze and pressed his palm against his lips as he glared down at the bottom of the dusty cupboard.

"I..didn't see him, but someone...I think he jumped on me and knocked me out. Thinking about it now, the height and body shape was similar to Jimin's."

Jimin almost cursed and slammed his fist against the ground after he heard Chanyeol speak. He waited tensely for the answer from Yoongi with a small tremor in his body and an ache in his muscles. His eyes fell shut once again and he pressed himself closer to the back of the cupboard as he listen to Yoongi shift in the middle of the room before stepping forward.

Yoongi's shoes clicked against the ground and eyes dragged over every surface of the room. He leaned back against the desk and pressed his palms on either side of himself. His gaze lifted and connected with Chanyeol's before flickering to the three guards behind him.

"Chanyeol, go ask around if anyone's seen him leave the cafeteria, or roam the halls." Yoongi ordered Chanyeol calmly, drumming his fingers on the desk before nodding at the two guys behind him, "You two go look for him, make sure to stay in this area, I'm sure he's hiding somewhere around here." Yoongi looked at the third guy and gestured towards the door, "And you, go find Mark. Jimin came here for a reason and I have a small hunch that he wants to speak to him without anyone knowing about it. If you see Jimin going anywhere near him, I want you to listen to what they're discussing but don't let them know about you being there."

The men nodded, and with a wave of Yoongi's hand, they turned around and walked off, leaving behind Chanyeol and Yoongi. The pale man crossed his arms over his chest and rose a brow at Chanyeol, "Did you not hear what I said?" Yoongi's voice dripped with a touch of coldness and bitterness.

Chanyeol gulped and averted his eyes, "What about you?" He asked hesitantly, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

Yoongi glared back at him for a minute filled with tense and eerie silence until finally pushing off of the desk and walking towards the closet, "I'm going to speak to your dear boyfriend and that big mouth of his. Jimin said a few..." Yoongi trailed off as he ripped open the closet and eyed the emptiness inside before narrowing his eyes and slamming it shut, "...things." Yoongi muttered bitterly, pushing his sticky hair out of his face and sending the office another fleeting look, "Might as well find out if he let anything, that could arise suspicions in Jimin, slip. He has been acting weirdly lately."

Yoongi walked over to a tense Chanyeol, all while rolling up his sleeves and exposing his pale forearms. He stopped in front of Chanyeol and looked up at him with no emotion. Chanyeol immediately jumped to the side and rubbed the back of his throat awkwardly, "Sorry...Uhm, sorry."

Yoongi simply ignored him and left the office with powerful strides. He easily walked down the hall with his head held high and face void of emotion. None of the guards tried to stop him as he pulled out a key-card with his name on it and pressed it against the metal box before leaving the section of the prison.

Shaky puffs of air were the only thing coming from the small cupboard in the office. Jimin remained curled inside the small space with his eyes squeezed shut and palm pressed against his lips. His body was trembling from fear and anxiety from the possibility of being caught.

If Yoongi would've caught him, Jimin didn't know what would've happened. He was certain that Yoongi wouldn't have killed him, but he was sure that he wouldn't have allowed him to leave either. Where would Jimin even go? He was trapped in a prison with his only way out resting in Yoongi's hands. And Jimin was certain that Yoongi would force him into escaping the prison with him, even if he had to knock him out and drag him into the bus himself. Would Yoongi hurt him? Jimin, honestly, wasn't able to say no to the question.

Jimin's bubble of panic was popped when the door of the office was slammed open and a loud voice boomed through the entire hallway, "I told you to stop following me, you creep! If you come in here, I swear to god I'll break your legs and shove them so far up your ass that you'll be able to taste your own toes!"

Jimin's body slumped in relief and eyes peeled open, a small smile curled around the edge of his lips as he listened to Mark shout at what he presumed was Yoongi's guard. His muscles began to relax, yet they were still aching from being cramped inside the small space for so long. The oxygen was running out too and Jimin felt like he was only inhaling lungfuls of dust.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tuan, but I have to make sure that you walk these halls safely." Yoongi's guard apologised cooly, yet the emotion in his voice lacked, along with the emotion on his face.

Jimin could feel the tension pooling out of the room and into the cupboard, he could feel Mark's silent anger as he inhaled a deep breath and calmly muttered to the guard, "I want you to leave my office and this hallway instantly."

The guard seemed hesitant but eventually gave Mark a curt nod before turning around and leaving the office. Mark immediately rushed to the door and slammed it shut before pushing in the key and locking it. He pressed his back against the door and slumped against it with a breath of relief, "Finall-"

The door of the small cupboard burst open and Jimin stumbled out of it. He whined softly as he laid on the ground and tried to stretch out his cramped legs. The sound of Mark yelping and banging his head against the door behind him, caused Jimin's head to fly up and eyes to connect with the wide ones of Mark.

Just as Mark was about to part his lips and question Jimin, the door behind him rattled from loud bangs and the door handle began to twist frantically, "Are you alright?" Yoongi's guard called out, all while smashing his fist against the door and trying to pull the door open.

Mark stumbled away from the door and sent Jimin a wide eyed look. Jimin slowly sat up on his elbows and sent an equally panicky look in return before lifting his shoulders and shrugging. Mark smacked his palm against his head and chewed on his lip before glancing at the rattling door.

"I just saw a...spider! For fuck sake, can't you leave me alone!" Mark shouted, trying to hide the anxiety and confusion from his voice by masking it with anger and annoyance.

The rattling paused, yet the handle was still turned all the way to the side. Both Kitty members heard a scoff from the other side of the door, followed by the guard's hand slipping off of the handle. Jimin gazed at the door with a look of relief as he listened to the guard begin to stomp down the hall, away from the office, leaving both of them alone.

Mark whirled around and threw his hands up in the air, all while glaring down at Jimin, "What the hell!" He hissed in disbelief.

Jimin winced and dragged his legs towards himself, he pressed his palms against the ground and stumbled up. He swayed on his quivering legs before stretching his arms over his head and manoeuvring around the desk to plop down in the plush leather chair.

"I need you help." Jimin mumbled simply, allowing his exhaustion to shine through his face and eyes. He sunk into the chair and placed his elbow on the armrest before pressing his fingers against his temple and rubbing the spot there.

Mark's face scrunched up and eyes slowly dragged along Jimin's body, "You look shitty." He commented grimly, referring to Jimin's tangled hair, the unhealthy glow of his skin and the bags underneath his eyes. Jimin didn't crack a smile or shoot back something defensive, merely stared back at Mark with a blank face, "Alright, Uhm..." Mark shifted under Jimin's gaze, taking a few steps into his direction until his hips touched the desk on the opposite side of Jimin, "What do you need?"

Jimin didn't say anything as he pushed his hand into the pocket of his joggers and pulled out a yellow note. He straightened out in the chair with a deep sigh and unfolded the small note before placing it on the table and sliding it over to Mark.

Mark's eyes lingered on Jimin's face before slowly dragging towards the note. He hesitantly reached out and plucked it out of Jimin's hand, he raised it in front of his face and tensed at the words written there.

"I don't...understand." Mark grumbled slowly, straightening out his shoulders and peering down at Jimin with silent warning in his eyes.

Jimin knew Mark wasn't stupid. He, too, knew the rule Jin had set up for the entire gang, and with what was written on the paper, Mark could feel where this conversation was going. He was just giving Jimin the option to backtrack by explaining himself.

Jimin's stare was unyielding as he ran his tongue over his lips and leaned forward in the seat, "I need you to give that paper to him."

"No." Mark spat, throwing the paper back on the desk and taking a step away from Jimin. He stared at the latter like he had said the most repulsive, disgusting thing in the world, "I don't know what you want to achieve by doing this, Jimin..." Mark trailed off, sparing a small glance at the yellow paper and gesturing towards it with his finger, "...But that's crossing the line. So I suggest you stop."

Jimin shot out of the seat and slammed his hands down on the desk, the loud bang that echoed through the office made Mark jump and flinch back. Jimin's nostrils flared and a tint of red pinched at his cheeks as he harshly grabbed the paper and shoved it in Mark's direction.

"You think I would do this if I didn't have a reason? To..to jin?" Jimin breathed out in disbelief. He raised a shaking hand and ran it through his oily locks before tilting his head back and blinking away the tears nipping at his eyes, "I wouldn't do it if I didn't have a choice." Jimin mumbled quietly, releasing his tight grip on the paper note and falling back into the chair behind him.

Mark's eyes had diverted to the ground and lip was captured between his teeth. He hesitantly looked up at Jimin and winced as he watched the smaller place his head between his hands with the yellow paper resting between his fingers.

"Our gang left me and Tae here, now they are trying to track Jin down and kill him. They're unstable, so asking them for help is impossible because I know I won't receive a response to my pleads." Jimin mumbled under his breath, lifting his head to make eye-contact with Mark, "I heard from Jin two days ago, and judging by the situation he was in, he won't be able to help us break out in two days either." Jimin released a bitter chuckle with a shake of his head, he slumped into the chair and glared down at the note resting in his fingers, "If you have any other ideas on how to escape the prison in two days, then please, tell me."

"Jin's gonna hate you." Was the only thing Mark said as he took a wary step towards Jimin and leaned against the desk with his hip.

A breath of empty amusement rushed through Jimin's nostrils and he peered up at Mark with a dull grin, "I'm pretty sure everyone hates me right now. One more won't make a difference." Jimin rolled himself closer to the desk and leaned over it. He looked up at Mark with a pleading look as he extended the note towards him, "Please?"

Mark's eyes were unreadable and body was motionless. Seconds ticked by and turned into minutes, yet the note remained hovering in the air in front of Mark. When Jimin was about to retract his hand with a defeated breath, Mark finally reached out and plucked the note away from him before shoving it into his own pocket.

Jimin's face lit up and a small smile curved his lips upward, followed by a deep breath of relief slipping past his lips. Jimin stood up from his seat and stared at Mark with a beaming smile, but before he could speak and say thank you, Mark spoke in his place,

"I don't hate you, Jimin." Mark chewed on the inside of his cheek and shuffled awkwardly- hesitant to make eye-contact with a teary eyed Jimin, "I doubt anyone, that has gotten to feel your love, could."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.3K 41
"The bad news is... you are not allowed to go outside in this dorm." Their manager said. "What? Are you kidding us?" Suga said as soon as he heard hi...
36.8K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...
463K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...