Hannibal preferences

By CelestialDeamon

I'm not sure if anyone will really read this, but upon looking I can't seem to find any of these. So I just t... More

Your first date
How you meet
Their favourite part of you
Your favourite thing to do together
Your first kiss
Things you do that 'distract' them
Waking up together
Their clothes you wear
Their first thoughts about you
How you sleep
First time (W.G)
first time (H.L)
Children
Kisses
Dirty secret they have
Them as parents
They see you naked for the first time
You tell them you're pregnant
Why they feel insecure
First I love yous
When they realised they loved you
Kinks
First time (F.C)
The song that reminds them of you
What people think of the relationship
Things you do that make them fall inlove all over again
You fight/ break up
How they are without you
He sees you with someone else
Brian Zeller catch up
Your break up song
You get back together
your love song
your wedding (W.G)
your wedding (H.L)
your wedding (F.L)
your wedding (F.C)
How they proposed
Your honeymoon
How they proposed pt2
mother's day (f.c)
Mother's day (h.l)
Soulmate AUs
They get drunk
'Til Death do us part (h.l)
Who else has a crush on you
When they started liking you
Favourite movie to watch together
Gif imagine (h.l) 1
Gif imagine (W.G) 1
Gif imagine (H.L) 2
Gif Imagine (H.L)
Gif imagines (W.G) 2
What he does without you
Who they are jealous of
what he does to tell you he loves you
Things you can do that surprise him
You as a fandom ship
Requests are open!
Soulmate (H.L)
night terrors (W.G)
Kinktober (H.L) Call Me Daddy
song you have your first dance to
cute habits they have
They get in a fight with someone
now she's getting married (B.Z)
they see you cry (pt 2)
you're pregnant again
you tell them
His Reaction To The Pregnancy
bloopers (m.m/ h.l)
I Hope You All Enjoyed
announcement!

they see you cry (pt.1)

2.2K 54 8
By CelestialDeamon

Will Graham

it was unexpected, to say the least, and you couldn't think of how to explain it to your children. only 10 minutes before, you'd walked downstairs to the living room and found one of the dogs dead. there weren't any physical signs so you guessed it was a heart attack.

you held your hand over your mouth and ran back up the stairs, the other dogs following you. the door opened with a loud creak, causing your husband to jerk awake.

"whats... wrong, love?" he asked sleepily. you didn't say anything but pulled him up from the bed and down the stairs.

"w-whats happened--?" he trailed off when he saw the stiff canine.  slowly he knelt beside it and placed his ear to its chest.

he looked up at you and shook his head sadly. 

a tear fell from your eye and he rushed up to hold you. in all of the time you had been together, he had never seen you cry like that. within moments, you were bawling in his arms. 

he felt so powerless to help and ended up just kissing your forehead and rocking you from side to side. he could feel the tears soaking his shirt but made no move to pull away from you.

Hannibal Lecter

the only time he saw you cry after the 'incident' was when...

~~~~~~

you were sat in the bathroom, the cold marble floor making you shiver. You were so happy for this chance and now that you had begun to feel secure, it was ripped away from you. 

RED.

When you woke up all you could see beneath you was red. there was no sickness but it made you feel sick. you ran into the bathroom, feeling dread trickle down your spine. between your legs, you could feel slick, red liquid.

in the bedroom, your husband arose, stirred by your hurried movements. he quickly gets up and makes his way to the bathroom door, missing the large bloodstain on the bed.

"my love, are you ok?" Hannibal knocks on the door and calls for you. you let out a loud cry at the sight below you. there was blood all over your thighs and you felt dizzy with fear.

"oh- oh god, Hannibal!" you shrieked. The door swung open and he burst through, eyes wide like a shark. "what is it---" he smelled the strong scent and looked you over. You shivered and wrapped your arms around your waist.

He doesn't say anything but you could tell that he understood what this meant. he fell against the wall and slid down, taking your hand and pulling you onto him. the tears kept falling down your face and he just held you tighter.

You'd lost it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 63 7
Izuku Midoriya, born in a world where only women have quirks. Yet he has a quirk and will prove that even men can be hero's. Read the story of the gr...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.2K 406 50
Psyche, the pretty girl with a good heart. But one day, she became a bad girl with a cold heart. Read this to find out why. Please keep in touch, vo...
2.6K 66 14
In Space with Markiplier (Part 1) fanfiction. Will follow the choices I made on my first watch of ISWM, plus some extra events and dialogue of my own...