Lustful Sins *Bruno Mars Fanf...

By YesItsMrsJackson

Put it like this you know when you're wrong and you shouldn't do certain things but the temptation leads you... More

Lustful Sins
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13

Part 11

773 33 49
By YesItsMrsJackson

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I giggled "Phil hand me my shirt!"

He laughed and swung it around his head "Nope! You gotta come get it"

He took off running and went upstairs. I laughed and hopped off the counter and damn near fell due to the numbness Phil left between my legs. I bit my lip and the thought of what just happened it was amazing, And something me and Phil both needed. Especially  with all hell we've had in the last couple of days. I went upstairs to my room to find Phil on the phone "Bruno that's some bullshit! Why the fuck did you agree and we don't have time to rehearse......Ugh whatever i'll see ya in about an hour"

He hung up the phone and put his head in his hand "I swear he doesn't have the sense god gave a billy goat"

I laughed a little "What's wrong babe"

"Bruno said yes to a show tomorrow night at the last minute knowing we will only have today to rehearse"

"Where is the show at?"

"Down at the staple centers. I have to meet everybody down there in about an hour"

I poked out my lip "Aww i was hoping we could stay in watch some movies and try to fix us since you don't want to go to counseling"

He glared at me "Aliyah we don't need counseling to figure out why you cheated! We will cross that w

Road when we get there okay. Now i promise after this show it's just about me you, and Lil Phil"

I giggled "Whatever... Can i have my shirt back"

"Nope i lost it!"

I rolles my eyes and playfully hit him in the shoulder. Out of nowhere we heard the doorbell ring. Phil raised his eyebrow "You expecting anybody?"

I shook my head "No are you"

"No but i'll see who it is."

He walked out the room to answer the door. I grabbed a shirt out the drawer and threw it on and suddenly felt a wave a nausea. I groaned and ran to the bathroom to the toilet and threw up my damn guts. I stood up flushing the toilet. I swear this pregnancy us gonna be the death of me way before the miscarriage comes. Yes i do believe this is just gonna be miscarriage number 5 for the simple fact it has happened 4 times already. But ima just let Phil believe this is will be a full term pregnancy. I walked out the bathroom and heard some yelling coming from downstairs.  I went downstairs to see what was going on and there was Phil standing at the door trying to hold a raging Monique back.

I stepped off the last step "Babe what going on"

"Liyah go back upsta" Phil started but was quickly cut off by Monique trrying to jump over him

"Nah bitch don't go back upstairs. Stay down here so i can whoop that ass!"

I raised my eyebrow in amusement wondering is she talking to me "Is she talking to me or is it the imaginary bitch behind me"

Phil shook his head "No baby she not-"

"Yes i'm talking to you! While you walking around here cheating on a good man when he could be with someone better than you" She yelled finally pushing Phil out the way.

I glared at Phil "So you telling everybody our business now Phil!?"

He shook his head frantically "No Aliyah baby i swear. I was sitting at Mo's yesterday in my feelings and she asked what was wrong"

"Yes he comes and tells me everything boo boo" She rolled her neck

I bit my lip feeling anger rise up. "Who is this non factor bitch in mt house"

She walked up on me "Ima be the bitch that takes your man and let him know what being with a real women is like"

Okay this heffa wants her ass beat today. Phil shook his head "Shut up or you gonna get your ass whooped"

I inhaled deeply balling up my fist "Look bitch ima three seconds to walk your ass out of my house"

"What you gone do if i don't hoe" She got in my face and mugged me which suddenly triggered a flashback from iraq that made me snap. I drew my fist back and punched her right in the face.

She tried to hit me back and i twisted her hand flipping her on the floor. She tried to pull herself up and i grabbed her hair and started punching her in the face. I wasn't until she started bleeding when Phil grabbed me and pulled me off her.

I kicked my feel literally having a temper tantrum "Get the fuck off me Phil!"

He held me tighter "No calm hell down Aliyah!"

"No! Let me go!!"

Monique stood up almost falling back down "Nah let the bitch go!"

"Monique shut the fuck up!" Phil snapped

I tried to pull away from him but he scooped me up "If you don't calm.your pregnant ass down!"

"Pregnant!?!?" Monique asked sounding very offended

"Yes bitch pregnant! Now get the fuck off me Phil before i shoot you and your little whore!!" I screamed still trying to get out of Phil's arms.

He groaned and carried me upstairs to our room and closed the door behind us. He put me down and i rushed to the door and was stopped "Move the fuck out of the way Philip!

"No dammit. Calm the fuck down Aliyah!"

I stepped back a little "Calm down!?!? How do you expect me to calm down when you telling people our business and hoes coming to the door to fight me!"

"I'm sorry! I was upset i needed a drink and i went to Mo's and i told her the situation i didn't know she was gonna come here"

I shook my head "Between you and your little hoes are gonna be the reason.this miscarriage comes early"

"Hoes? You're the one to talk about hoes. Sleeping around here with three other guys!"

I swear i'm going to kill him. Where the fuck is he getting the three other guys from! "There is no three other guys! It was only Bruno! Why can't you get that through you thick skull!"

I snapped at him and didn't realize that my whole body was shaking until Phil whispered "Take a deep breath baby"

I took a deep breath calming myself down "get her out of my house before i kill everybody in this house"

He nodded and walked out of the room. I sighed rubbing my neck, I have to remind myself not to flip out like that when people touch me i could've killed her but she had no right thinking shr was gonna come here and take my man....

*Bruno's P.O.V*

I'm gonna miss you Jessie!" I poked my lip out.

She giggled and kissed my bottom "Boy you only going to sing one song and shake a couple of hands then you will be back"

I smiled "Yea baby you're right then i can come back and give you some of this Dragon"

she bit her lip "Ooohhh i like that papi. So what song are you guys gonna do?"

"Gorilla"

"My favorite!" She shouted and her phone started ringing.

Jessica looked at her phone and made a weird face "Hmm it's Phil calling"

I raised my eyebrow "Why the hell is he calling you? Put it on speaker"

She shrugged ans noded putting the phone on speaker "What do you want Phil?"

"Bitch this ain't Phil!" Aliyah's voice flowed threw the phone. It shocked me a little because i haven't heard her voice in almost a week.

Jessica smiled "Hey Liyah! What you doing with Phil's phone"

"Girl he still has my phone and won't give it back"

"Oh why not"

Aliyah sighed "It's a long story that includes three guys that i don't know"

Jessica looked at me and looked up like i couldn't see or hear anything. Damn he still hasn't figured it out yet. And they call me stupid.

Jessica nervously chuckled "Damn girl. So what have you been up to"

"Oh nothing i have something big to tell you"

"Last time you told me something big you were cheating Phil"

I gave Jessica a look and was about to say something until Aliyah "Bitch quit bringinh up old shit! It's nothing like that and i must tell you about the lil trick that strolled up in here thinking she was fight me and take Phil up out my house!"

Jessica laughed "I must know the details. How about i pick up some pizza and head over"

"Okay that's sounds like a plan Jess!"

"See you soon! Jessica hung up

I looked at her "So you going to Aliyah's?"

She smiled "Yea i have nothing else better to do"

I grabbed my phone off the charger and my car keys "Okay well i'll see you later on tonight"

I kissed her and walked out the house to me car. I sighed as i started up the car with Aliyah's voice dancing threw my mind. Damn I miss her voice, I miss her body the way it she use to press it against mine and the way she screams my name. Shit just a few weeks of a wrongful affair has me addicted and i thought i could get over het since she's the one that told Phil all these lies about me harassing her but i can't deep down inside my body is craving for her. God what the hell is wrong with me...

Two hours later me and the band are standing backstage waiting for our que. I'm sitting in a corner by myself with all these Aliyah thoughts going on like no tomorrow.

Phil threw himself down in the chair next to me and put his hands over his face.

I looked at him "What's wrong bro"

He groaned "My Fiance is crazy as fuck"

Ugh that's the last person i want to talk about especially with Phil. I sighed "What she do now? Cheating wasn't enough"

He gave me a side glare "No dumb ass. She almost killed someome yesterday"

"What why!?!"

He sighed "Bruh you know how i go to Mo's sports bar all the time. Well the other day i went all in my feelings and i told Mo's daughter Monique"

"That lil light skin girl that has had the hots for you since she was like 15?"

He snapped his finger "Yes! That the one! She's 19 now. Well she pops up at my house ready to rip Aliyah's throat out and Lele is like what the fuck is going on and Monique is all like ima take your man! Until eventually she puts her hands in Aliyah's face which triggered the crazy making Aliyah beat the holy hell out of her. And she presses charges on Aliyah so when i come in loiking for her i get a phone call your fiance is here and you can bail her out in the morning"

"Damn! Man wait she was on.the phome with Jess a few hours ago"

"After i bailed her out of jail" he said rubbing his forehead

I laughed a little and the stage manager signaled for us to get on the stage. Okay time to push Aliyah out of my mind and show my Hooligans the Gorilla...

We stood on the stage with and tbe music started and the second gorilla roar played and a image of Aliyah riding my flashed threw my head and i grabbed the mic.

" Ooh I got a body full of liquor
With a cocaine kicker
And I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall
So lay it down, lay it down
You got your legs up in the sky
With the devil in your eyes
Let me hear you say you want it all
Say it now, say it now
Look what you're doing, look what you've done
But in this jungle you can't run
'Cause what I got for you
I promise it's a killer,
You'll be banging on my chest
Bang bang, gorilla Ooh, yeah
You and me baby making love like gorillas
Ooh, yeah
You and me baby making love like gorillas
Yeah, I got a fistful of your hair
But you don't look like you're scared
You just smile and tell me, "Daddy, it's yours."
'Cause you know how I like it,
You's a dirty little lover
If the neighbors call the cops,
Call the sheriff, call the SWAT ’ we don't stop,
We keep rocking while they're knocking on our door
And you're screaming, "Give it to me baby,
Give it to me mother fucker!"
Oh, look what you're doing, look what you've done
But in this jungle you can't run
'Cause what I got for you
I promise it's a killer,
You'll be banging on my chest
Bang bang, gorilla
Ooh, yeah
You and me Liyah making love like gorillas!-"

I instantly stopped once i realized what i just said. I hope nobody notice especially Phil. I looked over at to his spot and he was charging at me with full force. I dropped the mic and the music is still playing and i don't care i gotta talk my way out of this one!

"Look Phil man i'm so-" I was cut of by Phil punching me in the face repeatedly. The band stopped playing once they heard the audience go from cheering to gasping.

I tried to stand up and fight Phil back but when this nigga pissed he's stronger then the fucking hulk! Grabbed my shirt and continued to punch me over and over "You think fucking with my girl is a fucking game!"

He punched me again but this time my nose cracked and started bleeding. The next time he swung he was stopped by Security a mm d was pulles off of me. I fell backwards and Phil looked down at me "I tried to stay your friend after you fucked her but this draws the line and i don't want shit to do with you! Fuck you and your shitty ass band i quit!"

With that he snatched away from security and walked off the stage. I believe i just officially lost my best friend.....

Thanks for reading:)

Next Part Coming soon!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 890 60
This story allows the reader, to experience the life of a woman, who is deceitful and seductive. How will it all turn out in the end? Read to find ou...
9K 387 12
"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lost it, you can never get it back".
116K 3.2K 21
Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did not have anybody Blame on Me For falling...
520 45 13
Promises being broken can lead to hearts breaking and mistakes being made. Fellow Stays please don't hate me for this story...hope you like it.