Part 4

*Phil's P

*Phil's P.O.V*

I heard Aliyah slam the door amd i punched the wall. God she can get in my fucking nerves at times. How can she say something then tell me to forget about it. I swear sometimes i wish i didn't love her so much. I sighed and went into the bathroom and took a shower and got some clothes on. As i was about to go down to go downstairs to eat some left overs from last night my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and saw it was Bruno. "What's up man?"

He didn't answer i just heard giggling then moaning. For some reason i thought i heard Aliyah's voice but it couldn't be she's rushing to get to the military base so she doesn't get deployed out. I listened more just to be nosey and i swear i am hearing Aliyah's voice. I hung up tne phone with that uneasy feeling that Aliyah could be cheating on me but with Bruno? He's not that stupid he knows i will beat the fuck out of his short ass over mines. But just to be sure ima call Aliyah.

I dialed her number and she didn't answer. I swear if she's cheating on me heads are gonna roll. I was about to call her again but her ringtone started playing as she called back within a minute. I answered quickly "Aliyah where are you?"

"Uhhh pulling into the base hold on baby... It's sgt Browning... Phil?"

I let out a sigh of relief to know that she's not with Bruno. "Yea babe"

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to check on you and say sorry"

She sighed "No baby if you feel we should talk about yesterday we can"

"Seriously what made you change your mind"

She giggled like she would if i was biting her ear "I uuhh had some time to think about it babe and that's something that should be talked about"

"How about over dinner my treat"

She gasped playfully "Is daddy gone cook for me tonight?"

"That's if you deserve it"

"I do!"

I laughed then heard some whispering and her car door open and shut. My smile dropped "Aliyah what was that?"

She coughed "Uhh that was Caroline getting in the car because she is too lazy to walk up the hill"

"Mhm okay"

She nervously chuckled and my phone beeped. I looked at it and saw Bruno calling again. "Ima let you go babe"

"Okay see you tonight"

She hung up and clicked over and answered Bruno "Are you done"

He laughed nervously "Sorry about that you didn't hear anything did you?"

"Nothing but a lot of moaning shpuld i have heard something?"

"Uh nah Man. umm you coming to tbe studio today?"