Part 12

*2Weeks later/Phil's P.O.V*

"Aliyah baby i'm home are you ready to!?" I called out as i walked into the house

There was no response and i called her again and this time she came out of the kitchen dancing and singing to Michael Jackson's smooth criminal. She danced herself all the way to me and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing my lips "You've been hit by you've kissed by a smooth criminal owe!"

I laughed taking a earbud out of her ear "Hey baby rate you ready to go?"

Shr bit her lip "Thats depends if i csn get some wendy fries and a strawberry milkshake"

"You can get all that after your doctor's appointment"

She jumped down like a big kid and ran to go get her purse then we headed t o the car. We spent about 5 minutes on the road before i grabbed Aliyah's hand "So what do you think they are gonna do today"

She shrugged "Take a urine sample, Draw some blood and do a ultrasound to calculate how far along i am. It shouldn't take nothing but an hour"

"Okay baby" I smiled bringing her hand up and kissing it. She giggled that adorable giggle that always melts my heart and is so great to hear. Me and Aliyah have been trying to rebuild our relationship and put this whole cheating thing behind us we actually decided not to bring it up and if we do we have to put five dollars in the 'don't bring it up' jar. And especially after that whole thing at the show with Bruno a few weeks which was the last time a laid my hands on Aliyah not meaning to. Anger, me, and alcohol just don't mix. But i swore to never to do it again and i haven't spoke to Bruno since nor do i plan on it...

We arrived to the doctor's office and Aliyah went to sign herself in and pee in a cup while i to sit down. Pulled my phone and started to scroll through my twitter feed jusy to see that people ate still not over that i quit being in that damm band. I've gottem countless of Dm's begging me to go back and make friends with Bruno again and my response is always the same' If only you knew what happened' I scrolled down and there was a tweet by Bruno that caught my eye 'That moment when you only got your girl to rely on because the people you thought were your friends really aren't. I guess thats the life of a playa'

I laughed to myself, Look at this idiot tweeting for attention. But forreal its highly hilarious when he can say that and he's the ine fucking his so called friend's girl. Suddenly the petty side of me emerged and before i could stopped myself i found myself responding to his tweet 'Hahaha this is really funny. Look at the pot calling the kettle blonde'

Seconds later my phone ding letting me somebody replied to my tweet. I opened it thinking i was gonna find a fan's tweet but instead it was Bruno 'Sorry....'

I shook my head laughing until Aliyah came over to me "Philip! Open your ears i been saying your name for 15 minutes come on"

I snapped out of my petty state and got up "Sorry baby i was reading something funny on the internet"

She shook her head ignoring me and we walked back to an exam room. We waited on the doctor for and 10 minutes. When the familiar tall white man walked im the room he smiled "Hello Aliyah we're back for our fifth pregnancy i see and i we are pushing term this time right?"

Aliyah nervously smiled and glanced at me "Uh yea sure Dr. Nixon"

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she is in denial about having a full term baby to finally call our own even if it has Bruno's DNA that will still be MY child. Dr. Nixon patted her knee "It's okay that you're nervous but i have a excellent care plan for you and that little one to ensure a long 40 week healthy pregnancy. So lay back and let's get a hear of this little one's heart beat before we get the picture!"