Part 2

*Bruno's P

*Bruno's P.O.V*

My phone started ring and i groaned grabbing it. I looked at it and saw Phil's name. "What do you want bitch"

"You daddy" He laughed in a girly tone.

I laughed "You're so gay... So what's up man i know you didn't call this early in the morning to tell me how bad you wanna be my girlfriend"

I joked then Phil sighed abd got into his serious tone "Me and Aliyah had a argument last night and she went out with Jessica and didn't come back home and her phone goes straight to voicemail when i called her"

I sat up a little "Damn Bro what happened"

He started to explain what happened to between him and his girl. I felt somebody move next to me, I looked over and my heart instantly stopped as i saw Aliyah sleeping next me naked. Flashes of last night popped into my head, seeing her at a club, Then pinning her against the wall fucking the life out of her. "Umm Phil man let me call you back matter of fact ima swing by over there later" I said quickly and hung up not giving him time to respond.

I lightly tapped her and whispered" Aliyah honey wake up please"

She groaned and shifted "No Phil i don't wanna go to Afghanistan i might come back dead this time"

Huh what is she talking about. "Ummm Aliyah i'm not Phil"

She groaned again "Ugh Phil leave my the fuck alone"

I shook her and she popped her eyes opened and she was abput to say something until she got a good look at me. She sat up confused then looked at her naked body under the cover "Oh my fucking god Bruno please tell me we didn't"

"Okay then we didn't" I smirked a little at my joke trying to lighting the mood because i am just as freaked out as her.

"Oh my god Philip is going to kill us! How did this fucking happen!?!?" She shouted

"Well you and your friend were at Club Red last night i was there getting my mind off my ex then you walked up on me and i bought you some drinks and some hours later your friend was sleep and you started touching on me talking about you was gonna finish what you started and we went outside and started fucking on the wall and sometime after that i brought you here."

She put her face in her hands and started crying. I gently put my arm around her "Aliyah please don't cry everything will be okay"

"No it won't be okay! I just cheated on Phil with his bestfriend! If he finds out he's gonna killed us mainly you!"

She cried and pulled her into my chest. I royally fucked up how coukd i do this to someone that's like a brother to me. "Shhh Aliyah we don't have to tell him i don't want you ruining you relationship with Phil over this and i damn sure don't want to loose my best friend"