Part 3

*Aliyah's P

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

"Fuck Bruno!" I scratched into his back and he thrusted in me harder groaning and whispering dirty things in my ear.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed deeper inside me making me scream to the top of my lungs. "Shit Liyah this pussy is fucking tight! Say my name girl"

I threw my head back "Bruno! Gahh im gonna cum!"

He fucked me harder and moaned my name "Aliyah"

"Aliyah!"

His voices slowly turned in to Phil's Voice "Aliyah!!".....

"Aliyah!!"

I popped up breathing heavy and sweating all over to see Phil standing infront of the couch holding my phone "Here baby Jessica is on the Phone"

I grabbed my phone from him "Hey Jessica"

"You know i love waking up in a club at a bar with my friend nowhere in sight" She snapped

I looked at Phil hoping he didn't here her but he wasn't paying attention he was already glued back to the tv. I got up and went upstairs to our room to talk to Jessica on the phone "I am sooo sorry but something happened last night promise you won't tell anybody"

"Hmm i'm listening what happened"

"Okay you remember how we saw Bruno at the club last night?"

"Barely but okay"

I sighed "Well after you passed out we did something and i may or may not have cheated on Phil"

Her end of the line was completely silent "Hellooo earth to Jessica Marie Caban please say something"

"Um you secret is safe with me" She breathed out

"Thank you so much babe"

"On one condition" She stoppes me

"UGH what now Jess"

"You have to tell me every detail over lunch and you're paying, How about tomorrow"

I rolled my eyes "Fine Jessica but i can't do tomorrow i have to start that training program at the base tomorrow that's one if the stipulations of me not being sbipped out until after i marry Phil"

She laughed "That's if Phil doesn't find out"

"Fuck...You... Jessica"

She laughed more and i hung up on her. I'm not in the mood for jokes. Bad enough I freaking can't get the man out of my head i mean like i was having a wet dream about Bruno!

I sighed and heard Phil calling me from downstairs sounding like he was upset. What if he found out about Bruno already shit what would i say.

"Aliyah bring your ass her now!" He yelled