Part 7

*Aliyah's P

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I seriously don't know i'm so pissed off at the moment. Maybe because that bitch threatened me to sleep with Phil then turned around and slept with Bruno or because she fucked Bruno and i wanted him to myself. Yea thats sounds selfish as fuck but when you got good dick times 2 you tend to become selfish.

I hit my steering wheel and stopped at a red light when my phone started ringing out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes and picked it up and saw thst it was Bruno calling. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down and waited for the light to turn green.Once it did i sped off and ended up finding myself at a jewelry store which happens to be the same store Phil bought my heart shaped diamond engagement ring from. I wondered inside and looked at all the different jewelry until a pair of gold dog tag. I smiled remembering a year ago when Phil said he wanted some dog tags that reminded him of me while i was away and I never got a chance to get it.

A lady stood in front of me and smiled "Hi i'm Maggie is there anything i could assist you with today?"

I smiled and nodded "Yes actually. Um i'm in the army and i'm away alot from my fiance and i want to buy hime these gold tags since he's been talking about wanting some to remind him of me while i'm away"

She pulled out the gold dogtags "Well these are our best ones they are 27 karrot gold just for $17,000 and for an additional $700 you can get them engraved with anything you like. Are you interested?"

I thought about it for a sec because $17,700 is alot of money for some dog tags but i will practically do anything for Phil i mean he did spend 12 grand on my engagement ring when we didn't even have 1 grand he borrowed some his mother and the reast we went straight drug dealer for three months. I nodded and pulled oyt the bank card that me and Phil share "I'll take it with the engraving"

She looked a little surprised "Umm are you sure Ma'am that's alot of money"

I nodded "Yea i'm sure, Me and my fiance makes enough money. He bought mt engagement ring from here six years ago"

She glanced at the rock on my finger "Seriously? Who the hell are you marrying the king of England!?! I've worked here for 35 years and still can't affort this stuff in here"

I giggled "My fiance is Bruno Mars's right hand man"

Her eyes got wide "You're marrying Philip Lawrence!?!?"

I nodded "Yea in 8 month, Are you a fan?"

She nodded "I love me some Bruno and Phil! They make me feel young again"

I laughed again and she took out a notepad "So the engravement on the dog tags what would you like for them to say?"

I thought for a second then the memory of the night Phil proposed to me..

*Flashback 2008*

"Come on Aliyah you're gonna make us late" Phil whined

I giggled and fixed my hair and put some light pink lipstick and walked o of mt bedroom to my loving boyfriend Phil in a black tuxedo "I'm done are you happy now Philip"