Part 11

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I giggled "Phil hand me my shirt!"

He laughed and swung it around his head "Nope! You gotta come get it"

He took off running and went upstairs. I laughed and hopped off the counter and damn near fell due to the numbness Phil left between my legs. I bit my lip and the thought of what just happened it was amazing, And something me and Phil both needed. Especially  with all hell we've had in the last couple of days. I went upstairs to my room to find Phil on the phone "Bruno that's some bullshit! Why the fuck did you agree and we don't have time to rehearse......Ugh whatever i'll see ya in about an hour"

He hung up the phone and put his head in his hand "I swear he doesn't have the sense god gave a billy goat"

I laughed a little "What's wrong babe"

"Bruno said yes to a show tomorrow night at the last minute knowing we will only have today to rehearse"

"Where is the show at?"

"Down at the staple centers. I have to meet everybody down there in about an hour"

I poked out my lip "Aww i was hoping we could stay in watch some movies and try to fix us since you don't want to go to counseling"

He glared at me "Aliyah we don't need counseling to figure out why you cheated! We will cross that w

Road when we get there okay. Now i promise after this show it's just about me you, and Lil Phil"

I giggled "Whatever... Can i have my shirt back"

"Nope i lost it!"

I rolles my eyes and playfully hit him in the shoulder. Out of nowhere we heard the doorbell ring. Phil raised his eyebrow "You expecting anybody?"

I shook my head "No are you"

"No but i'll see who it is."

He walked out the room to answer the door. I grabbed a shirt out the drawer and threw it on and suddenly felt a wave a nausea. I groaned and ran to the bathroom to the toilet and threw up my damn guts. I stood up flushing the toilet. I swear this pregnancy us gonna be the death of me way before the miscarriage comes. Yes i do believe this is just gonna be miscarriage number 5 for the simple fact it has happened 4 times already. But ima just let Phil believe this is will be a full term pregnancy. I walked out the bathroom and heard some yelling coming from downstairs.  I went downstairs to see what was going on and there was Phil standing at the door trying to hold a raging Monique back.

I stepped off the last step "Babe what going on"

"Liyah go back upsta" Phil started but was quickly cut off by Monique trrying to jump over him

"Nah bitch don't go back upstairs. Stay down here so i can whoop that ass!"

I raised my eyebrow in amusement wondering is she talking to me "Is she talking to me or is it the imaginary bitch behind me"

Phil shook his head "No baby she not-"

"Yes i'm talking to you! While you walking around here cheating on a good man when he could be with someone better than you" She yelled finally pushing Phil out the way.

I glared at Phil "So you telling everybody our business now Phil!?"

He shook his head frantically "No Aliyah baby i swear. I was sitting at Mo's yesterday in my feelings and she asked what was wrong"

"Yes he comes and tells me everything boo boo" She rolled her neck

I bit my lip feeling anger rise up. "Who is this non factor bitch in mt house"