Part 6

*Aliyah's P

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I sat one the couch covered in my own tears Playing what Phil said to me over and over in my head. He feels that i'm going to be a horrible wife and mother. I mean i know i'd probably make a horrible mother but to hear it from Phil hurts like hell. I cried some more until my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and saw that it was Jessica calling. I sighed wiping my face and answered "Hello?"

"Hey honey are you okay" She sounded a little drunk

"I'm okay"

"You don't sound okay" She said in a baby tone.

I rolled my eyes, She knows just how much i hate baby talk. "I'll be fine I mean the truth hurts ofcourse but it's nothing i can do about it"

"You could quit the army" She said boldly

Did she just say quit the army is she fucking crazy? "Why would i quit the army?"

"Umm to show your fiance that you won't be a horrible wife and mother"

"I get what you're saying Jess i really do but i am not about to sit around and be a housewife"

"And that's why ya ass sitting in the house with ya feelings hurt now" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at her snarky comment "You know what Fuck you Jessica!"

"Fuck you Aliyah, You're so damn selfish. You're up here playing house with a man you claim you love and then running around fucking his bestfriend. It would really be ashamed if he gave you a taste of your own medicine"

I swear i will kill this bitch if she touches my fucking man "Jessica don't play with me bitch"

She giggled "oohh suddenly i'm a bitch"

With that she hung up on me. A sudden worry swept over me. I know Jessica all two well when she's drunk, If she's not passed out somewhere then she is something evil. I just know one thing she better not lay a false eyelash on Phil!. I dialed Phil's number and it went straight to voicemail, I groaned and more tears fell from my face. I honestly don't get why i'm crying, I mean i'm notthe kind of girl that cries all the time it's a no crying rule when you're in the army. I tried to call Jessica's phone and it didn't even ring it just went to straight to voicemail. Screamed at the top of my lungs in her voicemail "I SWEAR TO GOD JESSICA IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE WITH MY ASSULT RIFLE! "

I hung up the phone and threw it on the other side of the couch. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rocked mysef with all these thoughts doing through my mind. Like If Jessica Let's it slip what me and Bruno did and and Phil is just drunk enough to get revenge and sleep with Jessica. I kept these tboughts running in my head until i eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later i heard the front door open and i popped up "Philip?"

"What?!" He snapped

"I thought i told you to stay at Bruno's"