Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

A Destructible God

5.4K 222 88
By Helolo06

OKay just found out Toga and Dabi join the League wayyy later, soooo... oop- Let's pretend we never knew.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 14: A Destructible God

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After all the commotion on the first day, the second day went normal with little to no crime at all, so taking advantage of this (Y/n) told Fat Gum about her worries about her friend and if she could take the next day off to look for him. To her surprise Fat Gum allowed her.

At around four in the evening, (Y/n) had arrived in Hosu city. The sun was already setting, an orange aesthetic seating on the city and without Fat Gum close by she wasn't allowed to wear her suit. So she wore a simple white shirt, and jeans short, with a yellow cardigan.

As her sneakers made contact with the street, (Y/n) looked at her watch.

If I go to the agency they definetly won't let me know any information. It's not like I have a better idea.

Inside the agency, (Y/n) walked up to the lady, knocking on the desk to call for her attention. Taking off her earphones, which blasted with rock music, she looked shocked at the "young" girl. The agency almost never get visits, specially at night, and specially not by a little girl.

"OH! Are you lost little girl?"

Did she just call me little?

Shaking off what the woman just said, (Y/n) leaned on the counter.

"I'm looking for someone name Tenya Iida, I heard he came for an internship?"

The woman grew uneasy, claiming in her mind how the girl was rude for ignoring her question, and how she should respect her seniors. She typed a few things on the keyboard, before she looked back at (Y/n).

"Are you a family member?"

"No, but-"

"Then I'm sorry, we can't let you know anything about him."

"but-"

"I'm sorry" The woman put back her earphones and went back to typing completely ignoring the girl. (Y/n) tried to speak again but the woman's look of hate stopped her.

Walking out of the Agency, the sky had changed, it was now purple with a bit of orange signalizing that night time was coming. The cold wind brushed through her skin, as her brain searched for options.

Unluckly, she hadn't used her quirk on him, so there was no way she could know his current location, She grabbed her phone, immediately going to message him.

However, her eyes immediately shined gold, startling the girl. Information about the phone began to pop on her eyesight.

Don't tell me I forgot my gloves...

She groaned, facepalming at her stupidity, now she had to be extra careful. Opening the message app she texted him.

Open Chat with Mr.President?

Yes. No.

Enjoy chatting!

[5:25pm]

Pudding🍮

Iidaaaaaa

So long story short, I'm in front of your Agency.

I kinda need to talk to you

Where r u????😭😭
[5:30]

(Y/n) began to grow worried at his lack of response he'd always reply before 5 minutes.

Pudding🍮

Oh my goshh

I just noticed the name u gave me

oml it's so cutee

wait a sec

Pudding🍮 changed Mr.President to Turbo.

Pudding🍮

oop

forgot sumthin

Pudding🍮 changed Turbo to Turbo🏃

Pudding🍮

So wat was I talking bout again
Don't you dare do anything stupid!
[Read]

(Y/N) waited for him to answer but nothing came.

Pudding🍮

Did u just leave me on read??
U better have a legit reason

Suddenly, a building exploded, the sound rang through (y/n)'s ear. Fire immersed her vision, she felt her heart beat on her throat, people began to push through her. Ignoring her fight or flight mode, (Y/n) began running towards the fire, as commotion clouded her mind, she began to push people to get some air.

Her mind just kept wondering if she would arrive in time to help Iida. She just hoped he wasn't in any danger.

Why did this have to remind her of things she doesn't want to remenber?

Strange creatures began to fly over the city. They semmed like humans, genetically modified to be stronger.

She stopped to catch her breath, she placed her hand on her knees, her stomach made turns, all she wanted was to throw up. She looked up, Aizawa had trusted her to protect Iida and if he was involved, stuck , lost she were to help him. She couldn't give up now.

Slowly but surely, she began running again, begging god that nothing bad would happen to him. All of a sudden, her phone went off, opening the chat group.

A location? WHAT?

Midoriya had sent a location in Hosu city, she stopped for a second analising Why the hell Midoriya was doing in Hosu. Out of nowhere, she turned a corner running straight towards the alley.

Why can't I run any faster?!?!

Her legs began to hurt, as her breaths got shallow. She was so worried about them.

Worry

.

.

.

It was such a new feeling for her.

I'm comming, I'm comming, PLEASE, Hang on just a minute Midoriya and Iida!!

________________________________

Fire caught of her guard, she ran faster, reaching the location she turned eyes immediately landing on Todoroki, then at Midoriya, Tenya, and another Hero who was on the ground. Her eyes dilated as the saw the Hero Killer.

Her heart dropped, in a swift move she looked up, as pure sense of anxiety and desperation hit her "FUUCCKKK MY LIFE!" dumbledore said calmly- I mean, (Y/n) looked back receiveing weird looks from everyone, pointing at Todoroki "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ISN'T ENDEAVOR AGENCY KILOMETERS AWAY?!!"

She then pointed at Iida, when she realised how much he was bleeding. Her breathing got shallow. Her friends looked worriedly at her, she was in so much stress, you could she it by the messy hair, and ripped cardigan.

Hero Killer threw a knife at todoroki, scratching his cheek. (Y/n) rushed towards the fight, ignoring Iida's yell. Shoto made an ice wall to block Stain, but he sliced the ice, taking this oportunity to lick Shoto, but luckly he emitted fire pushing the killer away.

By the corner of his eyes, he saw (Y/n) rushing past. However, he stopped her by making an ice wall. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Todoroki glared at the girl, Her eyes shining a brighter blue than before, "What I came here to do."

Suddenly, Todoroki froze the ground, pushing her behind, freezing her feet "What do you think you are going to do with a non-physical quirk?" Though it felt like he was belittling the girl, he was just worried.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard" not long after, Stain cut through the ice, throwing two knives at todoroki. Then everything came a stop as the Hero Killer charged for Todoroki licking his blood, Todoroki fell, no longer being able to move his body.

Then the Hero Killer snapped his head towards (Y/n), "I've gotta thank your friend he made it easy to get you." A look of regret showed on Todoroki's face as he watched the girl try to break free from the ice,

"I'm pretty sure a god like you would be hard to get,"

Her dialated by what he said, fear rushing over her as he aproached "You know what makes gods like you so hard to catch?" She grabbed her leg trying harder to break it, fear rushing through her. "You don't trust anyone, not even your own race"

Why the hell couldn't she break these?

"And once you have things like friends, you let emotions take over and cloud your vision" He was centimeteres away from the girl, as her friends yelled on the background. "Now tell me the truth,"

He placed his sword on her cheek, "What does your blood taste like?" before he could say anything she punched him, out of pure disgust.

"Honey and Vodka, everything that's good in this world" She took off her shoes, and ran towards him.

Feeling the cold floor through her sock, she jumped at him, pinning him on the ground. Her eyes shined bright gold "17?" She laughed "You've only killed 17? That's kinda low number to be so proud of." He strugled as the girl held tighter to his hand.

Suddenly, he pushed himself foward, kicking the girl in the gut throwing her a few meters away.

"A god is only indestructible in a battle in which he protects no one other than himself" He brought the sword close to his mouth, she touched her scratched cheek.

When did he even-

The girl's body went numb, laying on the ground "(Y/n)!!" Midoriya yelled as he began to feel his arms, in pure despair she looked at villain, as he smiled and thrust his sword into her arm, pain shocking her. "You are wondering were I got this phrase, aren't you?" He wiggled the sword into her arm as Iida kept yelling stop. He kneeled beside her whispering:

"Your mommy payed a visit, and she wants her little girl back"

___________________________________________

Well sheet-

Imagine having your blood taste like honey🍯....and vodka ofc.

Idk why stain licking Todoroki made me laugh...what's wrong with me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 102K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
2.3M 109K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
776K 29.7K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
49.9K 2.1K 55
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...