secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

1- July 31

9.4K 135 55
By disappointed_gurl

Growing up in a household that treated you shitty wasn't easy, but you managed to survive and it was a lot easier to do with your little brother, Harry, besides you. However, he wasn't actually your real brother he was a Potter and you were a Black.

Although you knew you were a part of the Black family he didn't and for some reason, it had to stay like that according to Aunt Petunia. Your father, Sirius, was thrown into Azkaban prison after he was convicted of betraying your godparents and ultimately being the reason they were dead, which you thought was a complete arse.

From what you knew or better say remember from those three years you got to spend with him was that he loved your godparents so much and would never hurt them. That's why you never believed he committed those crimes. But because of his incarceration, the death of your godparents and one of your uncles, and your other uncle deciding not to take you for some reason, you were taken to the Dursleys.

                                         ***

"Get up (y/n) !" yelled Aunt Petunia as she walked past your room.

It was Dudley's birthday today and your uncle and aunt had planned to take everyone to the zoo to celebrate. While you were getting ready, you heard Dudley go up and down the steps and tell Harry to wake up. When you were finished, you came downstairs to find Dudley pushing Harry into the closet where he would sleep and ran off laughing.

For some reason, Aunt Petunia always seemed to treat you a bit better than Harry. One example was that she had convinced Uncle Vernon to give you a room and would sometimes come to your defense when Uncle Vernon would get you in trouble. You always felt bad because she didn't do the same thing for Harry but he knew you were uncomfortable whenever something like that happened and never hated you for it.

"You okay Harry?" you asked as he was rubbing his head.

"You okay, Harry?" you asked him, rubbing his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine (y/n)" he said, with a little smile.

"All right, let's go to the kitchen," you said, wrapping your arm around his shoulder. Aunt Petunia wished Dudley a happy birthday when you got in the kitchen. 

"Why not just cook breakfast, and try not to burn anything," she said, giving him a deathly glance. Harry nodded his head and went and served breakfast. She then turned towards you.

"(Y/N) there's cereal if you want it," she pointed to some cereal boxes at the top of the fridge.

"Okay, thank you, Aunt Petunia." You gave her a little smile and then you went out and served yourself cereal. Though you kept it for Harry instead, since he hadn't eaten the night before because he got in trouble for accidentally breaking a plate.

"How many are there?" You heard Dudley ask his parents as he stared at his gifts which were placed throughout the living room.

"Thirty-six. Counted them myself," Uncle Vernon responded.

"Thirty-six?! But last year I had thirty-seven." You almost dropped the milk because of the way Dudley screamed.

"Err yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year"

"I don't care how big they are!"

"Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, pumpkin? " Said Petunia, attempting to calm Dudley down.

Harry, who was also watching the scene unfold leaned over at you and whispered "Lucky him, at least he's getting presents right?"

"Yes, at least he does." 

"Okay, can we go already?" Dudley became angry as you were all still at home. You started walking towards the car until Uncle Vernon approached you and Harry, locking the door as you were about to get into the car. "I'm warning you both. Any funny business from either of you and both of you won't be having meals for a week" You both nodded and started getting into the car.

You knew he was still upset with you and Harry after you two broke all the frames last week. Be that as it may, neither you nor Harry broke them, the frameworks broke themselves as your blood boiled in anger. It was as if it were magic. Of course, Uncle Vernon didn't believe you two and was convinced that you and Harry smashed all the frames out of anger.

"We're here!" Dudley screamed and your head snapped to face him as you came to reality.

Everyone exited the car and began to go to the zoo. Approximately one hour in Dudley asked to go to the reptile house, his request was of course answered immediately. Everybody was watching a snake when Dudley started yelling and hitting the glass hard enough because he wanted it to move.

"He's asleep" you snapped at Dudley.

"He's boring"

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like to be lying there every day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." Harry began speaking to the serpent after Dudley left. Shocking, the serpent looked up to look at Harry. "Can you hear me?" The serpent shook his head in reply. "It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often...no?...You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?"

"Harry, he was brought up in captivity," you pointed to the sign close to the environment.

"I see. That's us as well. We never got to know our parents.

"How long have you had the ability to communicate with snakes?" You joked.

"I had no idea-"

"MUMMY! DAD! COME HERE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS SNAKE IS DOING," Dudley screamed and ran and pushed Harry one more time, causing him to fall.
You got to Harry, who looked mad, but before you could ask him if he was all right, you heard a splash. You looked back to see Dudley in the snake environment as the snake began to escape.

"Did you just..you know make the glass disappear? Or is it simply my imagination?"

"I think so. I mean I thought about it happened, so yes."

"I wonder if can do that too, hold on."

You closed your eyes and thought about Dudley being trapped in the environment. Once you opened your eyes, the glass came back, trapping Dudley inside.

"Wicked," you muttered.

"MUM, HELP! HELP ME! " Dudley exclaimed, banging on the window to draw his parents' attention. Once their attention was caught, Uncle Vernon turned to look at you both, seeing you two grin made him jump to the conclusion that you two did it. Which you did, how did you do though? You weren't exactly sure.

When you arrived home, Petunia brought Dudley into the living room to keep him warm. While that was going on, Vernon shoves you inside and asked you what happened. Harry went on to explain that the glass just disappeared. "It was as if it were magic," said Harry, when Uncle Vernon approached his face.

"There is no such thing as magic," he replied before pressing Harry into the closet and then turning his attention to you. "And you're going to your room NOW!" You did it without hesitation. You were sitting in your bed trying to deal with everything that had happened.

"There's no way magic isn't real." You told yourself that before you fell asleep.

***

The next morning, you and Harry woke up and found Aunt Petunia taking Dudley's picture in his new school uniform. As you were about to say good morning, you heard the post arrive.

"Go and fetch the post, both of you," said Vernon, without looking at either of you.

"Alright. Come on, Harry"

You two walked out of the room to get the post. While you were taking the two that were on your left, Harry took two that were on the right.

"This one's for Aunt Petunia and this one's for Dudley, any other Harry?" You asked looking at both letters.

Harry stopped all of a sudden and gave you a letter that looked exactly like his. As you entered the kitchen you began to open it, well that was until Dudley reached out and grabbed your letter, then began shouting at his dad that you had received letters

"Give them back, they're our letters." You tried to get the letters out of Dudley's hand. Yet you missed and Uncle Vernon started laughing.

"Who'd be writing to the two of you," he said before going through the letters. However, upon looking at the letter, his face suddenly became pale and so did Petunias. It was nothing you'd ever seen before, so you were curious to see what or who it was from. Nevertheless, they did not return your letters, instead, they ripped them and threw them away.

The following day, the same two letters arrived, but again, they were torn apart by Vernon. The pattern continued for days. Whenever a letter arrived, Uncle Vernon would destroy them, either by tearing them up or by burning them. You had grown frustrated because for one you had never received any letter. Second, you were so curious to find out what the letters said and why they were being destroyed.

"Why don't they want us to see the letters! What can be so important or so bad that one cannot know?" Harry cried out in anger.

"I ask the same thing Harry, but one thing is for sure this is something important and they don't want us to know what about it."

"But what may be so important that-"

"HARRY, (Y/N) hurry up and prepare the tea and biscuits," Harry was interrupted by Vernon's screams.

"We'll discuss it later, Harry. Come on, before we get in trouble"

"Sneak me to your room later, will you? It's getting cold in the cupboard"

"You don't even have to ask Harry. My door is always open to you"

"(Y/N)!"

"We're going!" you yelled. "Come on."

Upon arriving downstairs, you went to the kitchen to prepare tea and biscuits. In the meantime, Petunia and Dudley were watching television and Vernon was reading the paper.

When everything was ready, both you and Harry began serving. Whilst you served the biscuits, Harry was serving tea. Just as you were about to give Petunia a biscuit, you saw an owl flying outside the window. All the while Vernon was ranting about how Sunday was the best day since there was no post and no need to worry about letters showing up.

While he was rambling, Harry walked up to him when you noticed that you were so focused on the window. "(Y/N) are you -"

A letter shot out of the fireplace and then the entire house began to rumble and hundreds of letters followed after the first. Petunia, Dudley, and Vernon were so focused on the other letters shooting out that they didn't notice you take on. A sense of victory came over you as you began to read the letter.

Dear Miss (Y/N), we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts-

That's all you could read because Uncle Vernon snatched your letter and also the letter that Harry succeeded in taking. "GET OFF ME! They're my letters! Let me go! " Harry was trying to free himself from Vernon's hold.

"That's it, we are going away someplace they can't find us! " Vernon yelled, face red like never before.

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Dudley cried out as he looked at his father with an air of horror that almost also resembled Petunia's face.

***

When things calmed down, you and Harry were instructed to pack some clothes and get into the car. Although you found it a little extreme to go somewhere else, you did not question it. Once packed Vernon drove several miles away to a hotel to escape the madness happening at home. He thought he finally reached peace at the hotel, that was till many letters arrived too.

Again, you were instructed to go to the car and again Vernon spent  Everyone was sleeping well almost everyone, you and Harry stayed up. He was drawing a cake on the dirt.

"Wish Harry," he nodded his head and blew out the "candles." "Want to know what my wish is (y/n)?"

"Of course Harry"

"Well, I wish we could see what's in the letters. My other wish is to leave the Dursleys soon. It's a nightmare."

"Guess we both have the same wishes, Harry. Someday we will, I guarantee you that, " you said as you messed his hair.

There was a moment of silence until you remembered you never told Harry what was in the letter. "Hey, Harry. I think one of your wishes sort of came true"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I forgot to tell you that I was able to read a bit of the letter before Vernon took it away."

"Wait are you serious?" he sat up and listened carefully.

"Yes. What did it say? Bloody hell, I can't- oh yes. It said I had been accepted at Hogwarts and you received the same letter, so I guess you did as well."

"Hogwart? What is a Hogwarts?"

"Have no clue Harry but I feel like I've heard of it. But it sounds like a school."

"Where could it-"

THUMP. THUMP.

A series of loud thumps cause everyone to wake up. Petunia and Vernon, who were in the other room, made their way downstairs, Vernon was holding a double-barrel gun and moved closer to the door. Feeling as you were in danger, you grabbed Harry's arm and hid behind a wall, leaving everyone else for their own. The door was soon brought down, causing Petunia to scream and revealing a very tall man.

"Sorry about that," said the tall man as he grabbed the door and put it back into place.

"I demand you leave at once." Uncle Vernon tried to say in a commanding voice while also pointing a gun at him.

"Dry up Dursley, you great prune," the tall man said as he approached Vernon then grabbing the gun and bending it.

"Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle! Where is your sister (y/n)?" He said to Dudley, who he thought was Harry.

Dudley, scared for his life responded immediately. "I-I-I'm not Harry"

Feeling a bit safer you and Harry revealed yourselves to the tall man. "I'm Harry and this is my sister, (y/n)"

He smiled when he saw you both and said: "Oh, well, of course, you are! Got something for ya. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself. Words and all. Heh"'He gave Harry a cake that had pink frosting and in green frosting, it said 'HAPPEE BIRDAE HARRY'

"Thank you," Harry said with a smile.

"It's not every day that your young man turns eleven, now is it?" The tall man then sat down and pointed his umbrella toward the fireplace, causing two sparks to flash out and a fire suddenly started inside the fireplace.

"Excuse me but who are you?" you asked.

"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts you both of course know all about Hogwarts."

"Sorry we don't" Harry replied. "Well (y/n) said she thinks she's heard about it but she isn't sure"

"What! No! Blimey, Harry, and (Y/N), didn't you ever wonder where your mom and dad learned it all."

You were staring at Harry, who was as confused as you were. "Learn what?" Harry finally asked.

"You're a wizard, Harry and you're a witch, (y/n)," Hagrid answered

"We are...what now?" you said, taken back by the response.

"Harry you're a wizard, (y/n) you're a witch and a thumping good one at that, I'd wager. Once both of you are trained up of course."

"But I can't be a wizard, I'm just Harry. Just Harry" you added by saying, "and I'm just (y/n)."

"Well, just Harry and (y/n) did you guys ever do something when you were mad, something you couldn't explain," Hagrid asked. You both stood there for a moment and then everything clicked. Everything made sense now. The picture frames breaking, the glass disappearing and reappearing, it all made sense now. Before either of you could say anything, Hagrid stood up and gave you the two letters that used to be hidden from you.

"Dear, Mr. Potter, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Harry read it out loud, and as you suspected, it was the same letter. When he finished reading, Vernon and Petunia got a little closer to the two of you.

"They'll not be going! We swore when we took them in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish!"

"You knew it all the time, and you never told us!" You snapped.

"Of course we knew. How could you two not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you two, and I knew you two would be just the same, just as strange, just as ... abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you lot"

"Blown up? You told us our parents died in a car crash!" Harry bellowed.

"A car crash? A car crash kill James and Lily Potter?" Hagrid added no less angry than the two of you.

"We had to tell him something" Petunia replied.

"It's an outrage! It's a scandal!"'

"They will not be going and that's finally," Vernon objected.

"And I suppose a great Muggle like yourself is going to stop them," Hagrid said, now clearly annoyed at the Dursleys.

"What is a Muggle?" you asked, never hearing that term before.

"Simply means non-magic folks," he replied in a calmer voice then went back to being clear and loud when talking to Vernon. "Look these two have had their names written down since they were born and will be taught by the finest headmaster, Albus Dumbledore."

"I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach him magic tricks!"

"Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me"

"Harry, what happened to your cake?" You whispered to Harry as you looked down at the table the cake was once at. You looked around and saw Dudley eating Harry's cake, and so did Hagrid because he then directed his umbrella up Dudley's butt, throwing a magical spark. Once he fired a magic spark, a tail started growing on Dudley's butt. When he noticed he began to panic and so did his parents. Panicked and now frightened, they all ran out, which brought you and Harry joy seeing them run away like that.

"Oh, um, I'd appreciate it if you lot didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic" You and Harry nodded in response.

"Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off" Hagrid opened the door, but as he did, he turned around and said. "Unless you'd rather stay, of course. Hmm?"

You looked at Harry and squeezed him into a side hug before you two started following Hagrid. "Ready Harry?"

"Ready (y/n)"

Your journey at Hogwarts had just begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 36.4K 133
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...
123K 2.6K 67
Emily Potter is not as well known as her little nephew Harry. Emily was only six years old when James and Lily were murdered. Everyone was sure that...
69.8K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
4.4K 155 22
"A transfer from Dumstrang will be joining us today everyone, now don't go into shock, especially you mister Potter." ...