Raghili- A Ramayana Fiction

By mythooolover

Ramayana It's not just a word but a world of it's own. War, pain, bloodshed, betrayal, wait of years, reveng... More

●Author's word●
Chapter 1 - The Prince of Ayodhya
Chapter 2- The bond for Eternity
Chapter 3 - Mother not one but three
[Thank You Note]
Chapter 4 - CURSED!!
Chapter 5 - START OF A NEW JOURNEY
Chapter 6 - A perfect bliss
Chapter 7 - THE HAPPPY FAMILY
Chapter 8 - THE MEMORY LANE
Chapter 9 -Raghukul
Chapter 10 - Mithila?
Chapter 11- Suprise!
Chapter 12- Mithila Aagman
Chapter 13 - That Fall
Chapter 14 - A warrior?
chapter 15- The First Feminist
announcement
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND URGENT NEWS!!
WEAVING A YARN(closed)
Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1
Weaving a yarn(story) part 2
Weaving a yarn Part 3 (story)
Weaving a yarn by a reader!
Ch 16 - My Protector?
Chapter 17 - A new side!
Important Note
Chapter 18 - Emotional Bonds!
Chapter 19- Solace!
Cast
Chapter 21- Pearls Of Wisdom
Chapter 22 - Wait!What?
Chapter 23- Unshed Tears
Chapter 24- Secrets Out!
Chapter 25- Boom!
Chapter 26 - One Wrong move
Chapter 27- Bad omen
Let's talk
Chapter 28- Bungle in the Jungle
Chapter 29- Oops!
Weaving a Yarn Returns[Open]
Chapter 30- Constrains or........
Chapter 31- Who will survive?
Rant

Chapter-20. Welcome Back!

1.3K 83 248
By mythooolover

The most awaited day in Ayodhya was finally there. The three  mothers along with the king were present at door of the palace, today their sons were returning home after so many years. Their heart was in their mouth, and a bundle of questions on their mind. The young boys they sent years ago are men now. They are returning as warriors, now they are not those kids who used to hide in their mother's lap to cry, they cannot pamper them like kids anymore  for they are returning as grown up men. 

With each passing second their heartbeat also raced, the wait and the emotions of the past few years taking a toll over them. The separation of these  few minutes were heavier than the entire gurukul years combined. With thumping hearts they stood at gate thinking how would their boys look now, considering that they are grown up?

The sound of conch shell and trumpets indicated the arrival of the princes.There entered two chariots with a royal procession.  Stepped down from the chariot four gems of Raghu. When the lotus feet of Rama touched the ground of Ayodhya after years, Bhudevi rejoiced and the lands of the Kosal bloomed up and rejoiced at its fortune.

The four groomed men were well built and tall, their eyes shined with the wisdom they possessed, and the structure reflected the confidence and attitude of a warrior.With a sword hanging by their waist and a bow around their shoulder and arm, they looked like warriors descended straight from heavens. All four of them turned towards the countrymen and greeted them by bowing half way  with a namaskar.

The Dashrathnandans moved towards their parents, finally ending their yearnings when the parents finally cupped their faces with their hands. After an emotional farewell everyone moved inside.

Afternoon

After a good rest, the four princes were in Kaushalya's chamber with the three queens, their heads in their mother's laps while the mothers ruffled their hair and lived the moment they were missing for the last few years. The brothers were telling them the gurukul's stories and everyone was having a blissful time. Ram placed his head in Sumitra's lap, Laksh in Kaushalya's while Bharat and Shatrughan in Keikeyi's. 

"Mata you know, when we were leaving guruma said we four are the most skilled students who have passed this gurukul, she even said we four are so skilled in our fields that their is hardly anyone in the entire world who can give us a competition. Ram Bhaiya with bow, Laksh Bhaiya with sword are undefetable. And you won't find an artist like Bharat Bhaiya ever. " said an innocent Shatrughan

" Don't forget to count chote's knowledge in scriptures and his wisdom. Gurudev said he with his knowledge will help Ram Bhaiya to take Ayodhya's name to great heights." Laksh completed

" I know, you both are happy because of these praises, but don't let these praises and confidence overpower your abilities and ruin you. Remember, there is a thin line between confidence and overconfidence. Never cross that line." Ram pointed

"Ji Bhaiya, We won't disappoint you." both said in unison 

While the mothers just smiled, there is one thing which has not changed over the years, the amount of devotion, love and respect they had towards Ram is still the same, infact its even more now.

"By the way, Mata Sumitra you need to have a word with both Lakshman and Shatrughan" said Bharat smirking towards the twins.

Both of them gave each other a shocked look and gazed towards Ram helplessly. Ram shrugged his shoulder indicating the matter is not in his hands anymore. They both gave each other a knowing look and nodded with a now expression, just the moment they were going to run, a sharp pull on their ears brought them back. With horrified expressions, they both looked at each other and towards Sumitra who had a dark face, and was giving them a stern look.

For Lakshman and Shatrughan the enchantress's beautiful face turned into a demon with horns and red eyes, ready to kill them any moment. They both gulped down their saliva in fear.

"Aah!Mata Why do we always have a reunion like this! If this is your meeting style than please change it, I don't likr it at all" said Lakshman and everyone in the room giggled.

" Also mata, Pulling Laksh Bhaiya's ear is fine but why mine? I am everyone's favorite, innocent little kid! Don't do this violence to me. Instead you can pull Laksh Bhaiya' s other ear in place of mine! I am sure he won't mind" shatrughan said dramatically putting a hand on his ear , in order to relieve from the pain of Sumitra's grip. Everyone broke into fits of laughter except for the trio.

"Oh Gods! What kind of a useless twin you have given to me. He left my side in such a tiny battle, i wonder what will he do incase of a real enemy" laksh faked cry on Sumitra's shoulder."

" Oho! Sumitra leave them, atleast first listen to the reason before attacking them." Kaushalya said

"Exactly! leave my princes ear's" Keikeyi added

" No more spoling didi, they are not kids anymore to be left after every mistake.Now their behavior will  represent the image of Raghukul. They need to grow up. They must have irritated everyone at the gurukul  and even gave a hard time to their brothers." Sumitra said with anger raging in her voice.

" I am sure they didn't. Tell us Bharat?" Keikeyi said

" What they did is that during the gurukul years they beat each and every kid out there, without getting caught" Bharat responded innocently,since, this kind of a drama is least expected from Bharat.So, Laksh and Shatrughan were out of words.

With each word from Bharat's mouth the grip tightened.

" Mata!! We can explain" both said at the same time

" You better do! Otherwise you both are going to get  from me and Trust me no one will be able to save you!"

" Mata, firstly we didn't have a fight with everyone........." Laksh started

" yeah. Of course, they didn't fight with five to six children" Bharat cut in between

"sush!!!!!! Quiet Bharat" Keikeyi gave him a glare.

" We beat only those, who either bad mouthed Ram Bhaiya or dared to mess with Bharat Bhaiya" Shatrughan completed proudly

Sumitra facepalmed herself " God! What will I do with both of them!" 

"Now Chote!" Laksh shouted and within nano seconds Laksh and Shatrughan were out of the room.

" Come Back both of you!! No food for you today!" Sumitra shouted but of no use, as both the twins  were long gone and only their feeble response was heard.

" NO PROBLEM! BUT WE WON'T LEAVE ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH OUR BROTHERS"

************

MILES AWAY FROM AYODHYA

A man smirked reading the soul.

"They are back Samprati." he said with a wide evil smile.

" You are right! my lord! Now those Raghuvanshi's will pay. They will never be happy ever again" Samprati pointed.

"I want him killed by tomorrow only!"

"Your wish is my command!" samprati concluded.

___________________________________________________________________

HELLO PEPS!!!*WAVES* I AM BACK!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!!

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY. LET'S START!

FIRSTLY,CONGRATULATE  MY BROS jimmyprotested29 AND DrKanu . THE AMAZING BOOKS OF THESE AMAZING PEPS CROSSED 100K !!!!!!!!MY BROS!!!!!!!! I LARB YOU MY RAM AND SIYA

SECONDLY, I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU GUYS, GO CHECKOUT THESE BOOKS

THE BYGONE EMPRESS BY DrKanu ITS RAMAYANA FROM MANDODARI'S POV SURELY A GREAT BOOK TO READ

NEXUS OF HEARTSTRINGS BY vampressXXX . ANOTHER AMAZING BOOK WHICH WILL BE A GOOD CHANGE FOR ALL OF YOU!

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, 

RAGHILI WON SECOND PLACE AT THE RAMAYANA AWARDS! IT WAS A VERY SMALL COMPETITION BUT STILL ITS OUR BEGINNING , I NEEDED TO SHARE THIS HAPPY NEWS WITH YOU ALL. ACCORDING TO THE REVIEW WE NEED A BETTER COVER( WHICH I MADE A FEW DAYS AFTER PUTTING THE BOOK ON HOLD BUT DID NOT CHANGE, MY BAD!) ANOTHER THING IS THAT I NEED TO EDIT THE INITIAL CHAPTERS FOR TYPOS AND PUNCTUATION ( I KNOW THIS VERY WELL STILL  I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING , I AM DAMN LAZY)

LASTLY, THE BLURB NOW THIS IS NEW, I HAVE CHANGED IT. GIVE YOUR VIEWS.

OTHER THAN THAT STORY, FLOW, CREATIVITY AND EVERYTHING IS FULL ON FULL. I AM SO HAPPY FOR IT.

THANKS ALOT arna8661FOR HELPING ME IMPROVE. I HOPE THE COVER AND BLURB ARE FINE NOW.HEHE

ALL THE BOXES CHECKED.

COMING BACK TO THE CHAPTER

HOW WAS IT? WAS IT ANY GOOD?

ANY FAVORITE  PART?

IF YOU LIKED IT, THAN DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

TATA!!!!!!!!

MISSED YOU ALL SOO MUCH! ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 43
*Under major edit* Ayodhya's precious gem put to trails by treason and treachery. Follow Prince Ram as he undergoes various obstacles in his life whi...
34.6K 1.2K 27
Hi guys This is Shivam , I Like writing a lot of Ramayana Fics , specially about Lakshmila , Here is a story I have been Writing , Its just my o...
89.1K 3.4K 77
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
2.5K 109 27
"I don't even want the Heavens Sita, if I cannot have You by My side. I may have broken the bow kept at the wedding, but I shall never break My weddi...