Stone Heart 2

By MariFer_xx

I was a desert, dry and in need of an ocean that would satisfy my never ending thirst. Daniel was the ocean I... More

Not a chapter
Chapter 1- Back
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Chapter 2- Red Friend
Chapter 3- Invitation and a Lifeless Doughnut
Chapter 4- No Walk-Ins to a Kinky Scene
Yes!
Chapter 5- A Deformed Pancake and No Flying Sperms
Chapter 6- His Past and My present
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 8- No Sandwich and Official Trailer
Chapter 9- My Thief's Blood
Chapter 10- Calls and Lies
Chapter 11- Bullet to The Heart
Guys...
Chapter 12- Flashbacks and Death
Chapter 13- I Believe You
Chapter 14- Meant to Be
Chapter 15- Push ;)
Chapter 16- Two Months for Jewel
On track?...
Uploaded
Thoughts and Complications
Chapter 17- Time
Epilogue
Author's Last Note?
New Book

Chapter 7- Tests and Pictures

25.8K 1K 110
By MariFer_xx

"I don't understand, Daniel. You said everything was alright," I followed Daniel as he sat behind his desk. It was three weeks since we came from Nathaniel's, the days going by fast and boring as well as unsuccessful. Well, at least until now.

"Things like this happen, Chloe and it's my job to take care of them. We talked about this," he argued and I huffed in annoyance.

Daniel had gotten a call from an Alpha from a not-so-neighboring-pack, whom asked him to go over and deal with some issues they had with trespassers. I may come off as clingy, but the northern pack territories are filled with crime and not so much order and piece. It terrified me to know that Daniel would have to go all the way over there, while I uselessly stayed here.

"I know, but at least let me go with you," I begged.

He scoffed, "Absolutely not. There's no way in hell I'm letting you come with me to those parts. You'll stay right here, while I go and take care of that. I'll be back in a few days, babe."

"But I-"

"No, Chloe. You will stay here and that's final," he leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms over his chest, daring me to argue. I guess that from all the times that I have challenged him, he still hasn't learned not to challenge me either.

"As Luna of this pack, it is my responsibility to-"

"Stay and lead the pack, while I'm off to attend other issues," he cut off with a smug smile. I hate it when he's right.

"Fine. You win," I mumbled. He grinned and got up from his chair. A quick peck on the lips and he hurried me out, trying to finish the stack of papers on his desk. I reluctantly got out and made my way down the stairs.

My stomach churched and I placed my hand over my mouth, speeding down to the nearby bathroom. I made it just in time and hurled my breakfast down the toilet. When I was finished, I brushed my teeth to get rid of the foul after taste and headed to the infirmary.

**

"That can't be possible can it?" My eyes widened in shock.

"Yes, yes it can. When two people love each other, they have a thing called sex. The male's peni-"

"Stop! I know how that works," I exclaimed to the doctor who had my positive pregnancy results in his hand.

"Well then, there you have it. You're three weeks pregant with the Alpha's child!" He beamed. It took a minute before my mind registered what he had said.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself. "I'm pregnant with Daniel's child..." a smile broke out my face and I hugged the doctor, who stood frozen in shock at my actions. I ran out the infirmary room and down the hallway.

Wait- I skid to a stop. This has to be special. I can't just barge in and announce I'm pregnant. Maybe I should wait and tell Daniel, after he returns from his trip. That's unfair to him though, he has the right to know that his wife is pregnant. With my mind made up, I headed upstairs to take a nap first.

It was too hot for a nap, so I got up and headed outside, ignoring the ache from my tired body. What of I called Crystal? Could I confide in her to help me out on this? I headed back inside and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Crystal, it's Chloe," I began. "I need your help. Is Nathaniel around?"

"No, he's out buying the baby clothes. He's absolutely obsessed with the idea of being a father," she chuckled. "But what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"I need you to keep quiet please. "

"Yes, of course," she answered.

"I'm also pregnant," I rushed out.

"Oh my God, congrats! Yes! We can go shopping together and-"

"Crystal wait. I just don't know how to tell Daniel," I said.

"Just think of something special and thoughtful. Ouhh! Bake him a cake!" She offered.

"Yeah, I'm horrible at baking," I sheepishly confessed.

"Well, think of something else that you think is good enough." I sighed.

"Okay. Oh and what do I do if he gets any suspicions?" I asked her and she hummed in thought.

"Tell him that it's a girl thing," she suggested.

"Alright, thanks!" I hung up after we bid goodbye and went out for a breath of fresh air.

My mind ran with possibilities of how I could tell Daniel about my... state of being. I sat alone, looking around the garden, hoping that somehow the idea would just pop in my head.

"Nice day isn't it?" Someone asked behind me. I didn't recognize the voice so I turned to look at the person. A hand was placed on my mouth; my head hitting the back of someone's abdomen while a gruff chuckle came from above. I squirmed in place, trying to call out for help while I tried my hardest not to breathe in the strong liquid the rag was drenched in. "Just breathe in baby. It's time to pay back, what your lovely mate did to my brother. Shhh... that's it," I faintly heard him say as I breathed in because I could no longer hold in my breath.

My eyes slowly closed and the only thing I thought of, was the unborn child within me.

**

I couldn't see, but I felt my body being dragged on dirt. Two large hands were wrapped around my wrists and I felt the loose soil start to get under my jeans. I tried to tug on my hands, cry for help, but it was as if my whole body had shut down and the only thing functioning was my mind.

"Where do you want her?" I heard someone ask.

"Tie her to the bed. If we're going to use her against the stupid Alpha, we might as well have a bit of fun with it, don't you think?"

"I like the way you think, man," both men chuckled and my heart raced in fear. Goosebumps formed on my skin and a rush of panic coarsed through my body.

A tight rope was fastened around my wrists as I felt myself being place on a hard matress. The air stenched of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Undress her," one of them ordered. I made a weak attempt to kick at whoever started ripping my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Awww, look who's finally up," the man that was hovering over me mocked.

"Stop," I cried out weakly to the man. I slowly opened my eyes, he was someone from our own pack! He's Jerry! Tori's mate that had barged in the time I told Daniel about Henry for the first time. He sounded so unfamiliar at first, but it's him.

"Now, now, baby. It's us who give you orders, not the other way around," he bit out.

"How could you, Jerry? To your own Alpha, to your own Luna, to your own pack," my voice quivered and he laughed.

"I was going to be Alpha. Not Daniel. His father said that if neither of his sons wanted to be Alpha, I'd be the one to take over. Roger was too stupid and stayed behind for you. He didn't want to come over to your mate's pack because he was too attached to you. Now look what happened, your mate killed him. I never showed my face and I never saw yours either, until the day I saw you at the pack house. You deserve this and so much more," he snapped. I cried at how scared I was; I thought this wouldn't happen ever again and here I am. Tied once again, but with my child on the line too.

"Say cheese," a click of a phone was made. The flash blinding me momentarily before he spoke again. "Time to send some dirty pictures to your mate, babe."

**

◇Alpha Daniel's P.O.V◇

My phone buzzed in my pocket, but I ignored it. I had to much to do right now to answer any calls. It buzzed again and I ignored it. After the fifth buzz, I angrily unlocked my phone and stared at the closed envelope that had pictures attached to it. Too small to make out what it was, I clicked on it.

It seemed as if my body froze in fear as I stared at Chloe. Her bra was on display as visible tears ran down her cheeks. Her wrists were tied and as I scrolled to the next pictures, her lower half was now on display, the black lace panties she had on this morning were hanging dangerously low on her hips.

Without any more time to waste, I barged out the room and yelled her name. Searching every place, unsuccessfully finding her.

"Alpha! What's wrong?"

"They fucking took her away again, that's whats going on! How the fuck did someone not see her?!"

"Jerry was in charge today. He said he would handle it just fine," one of my top guards responded.

"Go get him! I'll fucking tear him to pieces myself for letting it happen,"I cursed.

"There's a small problem," he looked around.

"What?" I snapped angrily as I prepared to search.

"He's been gone for a while now," he replied.

"Alpha! Congratulations! I hope you and our Luna have a healthy baby. My best wishes to you both!" The doctor exclaimed, coming out of no where.

"What are you talking about? Chloe's not pregnant, you must have heard wrong. It's Nathaniel's mate that's pregnant. I don't have time for your misunderstandings right now," I replied. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at me.

"No, no. She had a test done a while ago. The test resulted positive and she ran out to tell you. Look, these are the results," he handed me a paper and my eyes skimmed through her report.

That's when I completely lost it.

________********________

** Author's Note **

Ohhhh snap! Yas the action has started early this chapter, but no worries, all is good. Hope you liked this update. My thumbs hurt from typing lol. Excuse the errors, I was too busy to correct them (as always but oh well). Love ya!

-MariFer ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 843 108
|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last br...
165K 3.2K 28
Some one-shots for Elijah Mikaelson because I love him and I'm sure you do, too. Written for female! readers! Requests are closed. Thank you! Enjoy! ...
46.9K 1K 14
a DannyPhantom fanfic boy x boy so if you don't like that sort of thing don't read, don't leave hateful comments, polite criticism is greatly appreci...
2.8K 59 22
××××× My breath hitched in my throat as his blue eyes turned black. He nuzeld his nose in my neck and took a sniff of my neck. He planted a light kis...