Childhood Love(KimXi)

Bởi TeamKX

Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 41

1.2K 16 0
Bởi TeamKX

A/N:R.I.P. for all those who died in Newtown,Conn.Let's pray for them

"Bhie,pagniyaya kitang magpakasal,sasagutin mo ba ako?" "Oo,basta hindi pa ngayon."Nasa restaurant sila ngayon.Saturday.Date."I can't imagine ending up with someone else.I love you so much bhie."Xian said."Eee,bhie naman eh,pinapaiyak mo ako." "Baka may makakita satin dito,sabihin pinapaiyak kita,sorry na.I love you." "I love you too.Ikaw kasi eh."Xian pretended to check his phone.*click*

"Tahan na." "Opo." "Bhie,saan mo planong magbakasyon?" "Bakasyon na kaagad?Kakastart pa lang ng school year eh." "I know but mas mabuti yung planned out.Do you wanna go to the US?" "Layo naman huwag na muna yan.School muna.Anong gusto mo maging?" "Sabagay 4 years na lang before college.Madami akong pinagiisipan eh."

"Bhie,you realize na pagkatapos ng college,we have to prioritize work first." "I know." "Bhie,punta tayo sa park."Kim said."Huh?" "Pasyal." "Ok."They finished eating and went to the nearest park.They walked around and sat on the bench."Bukas kaya,let's have dinner with our parents."Xian said."Sure.Uuwi na ba dad mo?" "No,not yet.Matatagalan pa daw siya ng konti.Sayang nga eh."

"There's always next time." "Yeah but I want him to meet the reason my life is complete." "Ikaw talaga,cheesy ka nanaman." "Totoo naman eh.Bhie,thank you." "Para saan?" "For being here,with me." "Wala yun." "You know,I kinda wish I had a sibling."Kim said."Why?" "Wala lang,I wonder what it feels like to take care of a little brother or sister." "Ako din eh but if you did,that would mean you have less time for me."*click*

"No,if I did have a sibling,I would have every other day with you and then my brother or sister." "What about weekends?" "Saturday sa kanya tapos Sunday sa'yo." "Parang tagal naman nun." "Wala naman akong kapatid eh kaya ang time ko either with my parents or you."

They had a moment of silence."I could stay like this forever."Xian said."Oo nga eh pero gumagabi na,I'll call manong." "No,ako na." "Okay."Not long,the driver came and they went home.

"Kumain na ba kayo?"tanong ni Emma."Ah hindi pa po." "Sige,maghahanda lang ako.Tatawagin ko na lang kayo."They went upstairs to her room."Bhie,remember the pictures that we took?"Xian asked "Yeah why?" "I'll be right back." After 5 minutes,Xian arrived with a photo album.

"Ano 'to?" "Look through it."Kim opened the first page.It was the day when they first met."Paano mo na kuha 'to?" "Mom took a picture."She flipped to the next page.It was a picture of them when they went to Tagaytay.She looked at the other pictures until she got to the last one.

He was kissing her cheek.It was when she finally answered him."Aww Bhie,we should put more.This is really nice." "I'm glad you liked it.I'm adding more later." "You took pictures today?"he nodded."Let me see them."he took his phone out and showed her the pictures.

They were mostly stolen ones of her."Pangit ko dito,hindi man lang ako nakapag ayos.Sana sinabi mo sa akin." "Bhie,kahit magulo pa yang buhok mo,may dumi ka sa mukha,even if you're only wearing your sweats you're still beautiful." "Sobra ka makabanat ngayon ha.Anong na kain mo?"

"Wala,inspired,happy and in love lang."Kim blushed.Xian pinched her cheeks."You're so cute when you're blushing." "KimXi!baba na!" Nagkatinginan silang dalawa at tumawa."Let's go my queen."he said offering his hand.Kim took it and they went downstairs.

"Ma naman eh."Kim said."Eh uso yun ngayon." "Could've just called us with our names." "Hindi ba pangalan niyo yun?" "Oo nga bhie,ayaw mo nun?" "Hay,huwag na nga."Xian pulled her chair out and she sat down.Kim's parents joined them."Kamusta ang pag-aaral niyong dalawa?"

"Mabuti naman po."they said."What are you guys planning to take?" "Hindi pa po namin alam."they said at the same time again."Hon,looks like we have twins."they all laughed.They continued eating."Kayong dalawa ha,don't fight about stupid things."

"Opo." "Trust each other.Dapat intindihin niyo rin ang isa't isa." "Ma,para naman po kaming ikakasal niyan." "Payo lang naman at saka dun rin naman papunta yung eh diba Xian?" "Opo.Bhie,ayaw mo nun,at least alam na natin.That's coming from two people that has been married for 16 years."

"I know.Sinasabi ko lang." "Xian,why didn't you invite your mom over?" "Busy po siya sa work eh." "Ah,sana pagdating ng break niyo sa school,sumama siya." "Sasabihin ko po." "Kim,tumaba ka yata." "Kasi po si Xian kung ano ano ang pinakakain sa akin."

"That's good,just like I asked him too." "Pa!Ang taba ko tuloy." "You're just the right weight.Kailangan mo pa ngang tumaba ng konti." "Don't worry sir,papatabain ko pa po." "Good."Natapos na silang kumain.

Nagpresinta si Kim na maghugas."Bhie,tulungan na kita." "Huwag na,umupo ka na lang duon." "No.I wanna help." "Fine.Ikaw ang maglagay ng pinggan sa lalagyan." "How about this,ako ang maghuhugas at magpupunas at ilalagay mo na lang sa lalagyan."

"Bhie,that's not fair.You took my job." "I don't want your hands to get dry." "But I wanna do something." "Sige na,ako na lang dito." "Pero ikaw ang bisita."she pouted."Sige ka,hahalikan kita diyan." Kim continued pouting.

"Bhie,lalapit na ako."he was about to lean over but Kim put soap on his face."Bhie!"she laughed."Akala mo ha."Naghabulan sila sa kusina hanggang mapagod.Kim sat on Xian's lap."I love you Bhie." "I love you too."Kim wiped Xian's face and kissed his cheek.Tinapos na niya ang mga hugasin at naupo.

Allan went downstairs"Xian,can I talk to you for a second?" "Ah opo."Kim got off of him and he followed her dad."Ano po yun?" "I just want us to have a talk." "Ah..sige po." "Xian,I know you've liked Kim since you guys met.Ang gusto ko lang sanang sabihin ay huwag na huwag mo siyang sasaktan.Sana panghabang buhay na ito.I've never seen her hurt before and I don't want to." "Makakaasa po kayo." "I'll take your word for it.You may go now."Xian got up and was about to open the door."Xian,salamat." "You're welcome po."

Nakita niya si Kim paglabas niya."Oh Bhie,kanina ka pa diyan?" "Hindi naman..teka,bakit parang namumula ka?" "Ah wala,ninerbiyos lang." "Anong sinabi ni Papa?" "Wala,he just reminded me of some things." "Okay ka lang?" "Yup,perfectly fine." "Uwi ka na.Gumagabi na rin eh." "Aww,can I stay here for at least ten more minutes?" "Okay."Kim went downstairs and turned the tv on.

She put a pillow on her lap and tapped it.Xian got on the couch and put his head down on Kim's lap.She played with his hair while they were watching.Nakatulog silang dalawa."Lovebirds,sa kwarto niyo na kayo matulog."Emma said.Both of them woke up and went to their own rooms.Xian was about to sleep when he decided to go to Kim's room real quick"Goodnight Bhie."he kissed her forehead and went back to his room.

Isang araw habang na sa school sila,hindi sila magkasama dahil nga iba ang schedule nila.Nakita ni Kim si Xian na may kasamang babae."Xian." she called.He didn't hear her.The girl,leaned and kissed Xian.Kim ran.She didn't hear Xian getting mad at the girl.Alyssa saw her and followed her."Kim!"she continued running.

"Kim!" "Oh Alyssa.*sniff*Ano,may kailangan ka?" "Okay ka lang?" "Ha yeah.Hey,tapos na ba classes mo?" "Oo." "Ako rin,tara kain na muna tayo." "Saan?" "Chowking."Kim called her driver."Kim,diba usually sa McDo tayo?" "Gusto ko ng iba.I'm craving for siomai." "Kuya,pakisundo nga po kami sa front gate."

She hung up the phone and got Alyssa's hand."Wait Kim,hindi mo ba isasama si Xian?" "Hindi na,busog na yun."While in the car,Xian was calling her.She turned her phone off."May problema ba kayo?" "Wala." "Bakit hindi mo sinasagot?" "Ah..mamaya na lang,girls bonding muna."

"Sinabi mo ba sa kanya?"she shook her head."Baka nag aalala na yun." "Bahala siya." "Kim,magusap kayo.Tell him what's wrong.He can't read minds." "Alam niya." "Ano bang nangyari?" "Nandito na pala tayo,anong order mo?Treat ko na." "The usual."Kim ordered.

Xian has been trying to call Kim for the past hour.He is starting to get worried.Tinawagan niya ang mga magulang nito."Sige,tatawagan namin yung driver.Xian,may problema ba kayo?" "Wala naman po." "Pero hindi naman yung nagpapatay ng cellphone niya eh." "Tatawagan ko po siya ulit.Bye." "Sige,goodbye and good luck."he dialed Alyssa's phone number sinagot ito ng babae.

("Xian,anong ginawa mo?") "Huh?Nasaan ka?Kasama mo ba si Kim?" ("Oo,nagyayang kumain.Tumatakbo kanina eh.Nung kinausap ko,maga ang mata.Ano ba ang ginawa mo?") "Oh god,she saw." ("Xian,huwag mong sabihin gumagawa ka ng kalokohan.Naku hindi mo na siya makikita ulit pagnagkataon.")

"No,it was all Mia's fault.She just leaned in." (Ano?!Alexander!Maguusap tayo mamaya.") "Can I talk to Kim?" ("Umoorder.") "Nasaan ba kayo?"Alyssa told him.

"Sino yung kausap mo?" "Ah wala,si Jake.Kinakamusta lang ako." "Mga lalaking manloloko."Kim mumbled."Kim,maybe it's not what you think you saw." "I saw it with my two eyes!Klarong klaro.I should've known."

"Kausapin mo muna siya.It's hard to jump into conclusions." "Hindi pa ba sapat yung nakita ko?" "No.You probably only saw part of it.Akala ko ba you trust each other?Xian would never do that to you.Kung alam mo lang nung nawala ka na ikaw lang ang bukangbibig ni Xian.Kim,isang taon na kayo,ngayon mo lang nakita ang insidenteng yan.Don't you think that there's a possibility na yung babae ang humalik?Saan ba?" "Exactly,isang taon na kami,nagsasawa na siya."

"Kim,ilang taon ka niya niligawan bago maging kayo?1 and a half?2 years?Eversince?Hindi siya nagsawa.Kahit ngayon nga parang nasa ligawan stage pa kayo.He always makes you feel special.Weren't you the one who said that?" "You're right maybe I just overreacted.But I swear if I--"she heard a guitar strumming.(CTO Please play the song on the side.)

(Cto)1-2-1-2-3-4

Give me more loving than I've ever had

Make me feel better when I'm feeling sad

Tell me I'm special even though I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

Barely getting mad I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only one thing

To Do

Three words

For you(I love you) I love you

There's only one way to say

Those three words That's what I'll do(I love you)

I love you

Give me more loving from the very start

Piece me back together when I fall apart

Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

You're the best that I've had

And I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

It's easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only one thing

To Do

Three words For you(I love you) I love you

There's only one way to say

Those three words

That's what I'll do(I love you)

I love you(I love you) I love you

You make it easy It's easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4

There's only one thing

To Do

Three words

For you(I love you) I love you

There's only one way to say

Those three words

That's what I'll do(I love you)

I love you(I love you) I love you1-2-3-4

I love you (I love you) I love you

He finished the song and knelt down with a boquet of flowers "I'm so sorry bhie,I love you."Kim cried."Pinapatawad na kita,huwag mo nang gagawin ulit yun ha." "Aksidente lang naman.I love you.I'm sorry,huwag ka ng umiyak." "Sorry din dahil I judged you." "I understand." "See.Now,let's eat."Alyssa said.Umorder si Xian ng sarli niyang pagkain at tumabi kay Kim."I missed you bhie."he said resting his chin on her shoulder and then he kissed her cheek.

"Bhie,huwag dito,nakakahiya oh." "Fine,subuan na lang kita.Aah." "Huwag na,kaya ko na 'to." "Please bhie,I missed you." "Parang isang oras lang." "Hindi lang yun.It felt like eternity." "Wushu,drama."Kim was trying to hide the fact that she also missed him and kilig."Kim,tumigil ka nga diyan,alam ko at alam mo na namiss mo si Xian.Sus,kinikilig ka nga diyan eh.Labas mo na."Alyssa said "Eee Alyssa naman eh." "Bhie,kiss naman diyan oh." "Ayoko nga,after you kissed that girl."

"Sa cheek lang yun at aksidente.Nagseselos ka pa ba?" "Hindi noh." "Bhie,look at me." "No."Xian held her chin and turned her towards him."I'm."*kiss sa forehead* "so"*kiss sa right cheek* "so"*kiss sa left cheek*he leaned in."May I?" "Kiss na!"Alyssa shouted.Kim nodded"sorry."*kiss sa lips* the kiss was supposed to be a smack but Xian got carried away.Tinakpan sila ni Alyssa ng menu.The kiss finished and they leaned on each other's forehead."Sorry bhie."

"Sus,grabe kayo kung maka pda."Kim blushed.Xian put his arm around Kim's shoulder and pulled her closer to him."I love you."he whispered.

Thanks for reading!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

259K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
1.4M 33.7K 32
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 Vampire [Published under Bookware's Pink & Purple] Rica Allona Nicolas Sevilla had a dream that she was lost into a strange place...
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
3.2M 160K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...