Is death really the answer (c...

By strange_sky

This is a story about a misfit who falls in love with calum. Will it work out. Will Lola kill herself Will l... More

Is death really the answer
Is this real ???
OMFG why does this happen to me !!!!!!!!!
I really don't wanna do this
I hope this dosnt hurt Lola/Is it the future or the past
Lilly????
Are you staying
Where am I??
I miss you
Sleepover
The sing off
Lola
The sneeky idea
Ouija board
Authors note
Ouija part 2
The new person
Not a chapter sorry
Secrets have to be shared with someone
Party
Im sorry
The flash back of mistakes
Disgueses dont last forever
You cant stay mad forever
Your never prepared for a surprise like this one
Pain never fades away no matter what you do
Michael
Mysteries
Guyyyyyyssssssss
Amnesia
The truth isnt always what it seems
The new me
Abbort mission repeat abort mission
Boys
Asylum
Exams
See you again
Needlecock and Bae
Cos I'm not fine at all
Secrets and lies
Summer

Jelousy

66 2 0
By strange_sky

"Hey lola over here" sophie waves over at me as soon as I walk into school. For the last few weeks we've been getting on really well. We always sleep over at each other's houses. I haven't seen cal, Mikey or talked to lily for the last 2 weeks. I just want to spend time with them without Sophie. "Oh hey Sophie I'm actually just gonna go talk to my boyfriend ill catch up with you later okay" I walk past her before she could answer. I sneak up behind Calum trying to stay as quiet as possible. I put my hands around his waist and standing on my tip toes I whisper in his ear."hello babe" he jumps a bit at my presence." Well long time know see gorgeous" he turns around to face me. He pulls me into a hug and then his lips crash into mine. I never relied how much I missed them. When his lips parted from mine. I missed them instantly. I begin to pout. He notices and laughs at my gesture. "I've missed you so much. I've been so busy make no friends with the new girl Sophie and I haven't had time to see you or Mikey. I haven't even spoken to lily yet but I can talk to her later and explain." I grab alums hand and walk towards Michael as we walk up to him Calum intertwines are fingers. I look down at are hands and smile. Butterflies erupt inside my stomach at the gesture. Before we reach Mikey. I get an idea. I tap Calum's shoulder."hey I have an idea to scar Mikey" I tell him."shoot" he says eagerly the excitement taking over him." Okay so you distract him and I'll sneak up behind him like I did to you but I'm gonna jump on his back" I whisper to Calum as we get closer to Michael. Calum just nods and walk towards Michael playing along with the plan. As soon as Michael's distracted. I take a run and jump onto his back but fail miserably. He was to tall and I end up hitting my head off his back and ending on my ass on the floor."omg you idiot nice try haha" Michael laughs. Calum grabs his side as he bursts out in laughter. "Omg lola you okay haha" Calum offers me his hand. I take it."hey faggot how is my third favourite boy" I ruffle his newly died hair "I must say blonde hair suits you clifford" I walk towards Calum who is on his twitter tweeting God knows what." Wait how is he your third favourite" Calum says looking up from his phone. "Yeah like i excepted to be your second with cal being your first Michael agrees with him."well Calum's my second and your my third" I smile innocently ad if I didn't know what I was doing."wait I'm your second why am I your second who comes before me your boyfriend" Calum pouts. Jealousy boiling inside him."well Alex obviously. He comes before anything" I say enjoying seeing Calum get jealous. "Woo ohhh who's Alex and why is he better than me." At the corner of my eye I see Michael smirking. Catching on to what I was doing he plays along."oh of-course Alex. I love him. His so nice and I would turn gay for him any day." Michael says playing along."okay who the fuck is Alex. Tell me now so I can fuck up his face for even looking at my girlfriend" Calum says clenching his hands into fists. Anger boiling in his blood."Alex gaskarth obviously. From my all time favourite band all time low." I smile at calum as he blushes at the realisation. Me a smiley laugh are asses off at him. "Aww I sorry baby. It was to funny not to do that. It's so cute at how jealous you get"i wrap my arms around his neck. While swinging from side to side."as long as they all stay as celebs and no other boy or should I say man come before me again." He gives me a peck on the lips as Mikey makes gagging noises beside us."shut up your such a bad third wheel. Your supposed to act awkward and quiet while we kiss not interrupt us" I sat sarcastically while Calum chuckles. Michael just rolls his eyes. " So do you guys wanna stay over at mine tonight so we can catch up, and bring lil with you"Calum says as we all agree."i wonder where lily is I haven't seen her all week." I say out loud. They both shrug their shoulders. I brush it off and walk off to class with them.

---------------------------------------

Lily's PoV

As soon as I met Sophie. I got a bad vibe. I tried to tell lola but she was always around Sophie. It really annoyed me so I decided to get evidence that Sophie was bad news for lola. No one that pretty or popular would ever speak to us"the weird kids" as we're known as. There must be a reason and I'm gonna find it.

"Hey lola over here" Sophie calls lola over. She's so clingy to Lola. It's so annoying. I roll my eyes at her perky nice. It makes me sick.

"Oh hey Sophie I'm actually gonna catch up with my boyfriend I'll catch up with you later okay"Lola rushes past Sophie. I burst out laughing at Sophie's annoyed face expression. It was priceless. That's why you get for being so clingy bitch. Hahaha.

Sophie just walks off into the campus.her phone rang. I look at the caller ID as she answers the phone.i put my ear up to it to hear the person on the other side of the phone.

"Have you done it yet. Have you met him yet does he like you." The void kept rambling on. I reminisced this void it sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it." Luke calm down. I'm trying. I'll try get he to have me and him over okay. Just calm down. It's all going to plan. Just give it time. Luke.....Luke. Howvdoes my stupid idiotic brother know Sophie. I bet his in on this pathetic plan to do something to lola. If he is. I swear to fucking god I'm gonna murder him."okay just make sure that lover boy falls for you and dumps her" Luke says on the other side of the while Sophie smirks." I promise Lukey" she says twirling her hair. You do that to fucking lola and I'm not gonna be the only ghost here.i spat at her but she couldn't feel it because I'm a fucking ghost. I better find lola,Mikey and cal and tell them her plan. So she can stop it this wretched plan. I look everywhere for. Lola. When I finally found her."lola you need to listen. Sophie is gonna ask to stay over at your house with cal and Mikey but just make an excuse please" I ramble on. Lola smiles at me. "Don't worry she's not coming over because me, you Mikey and cal are staying at Calum's tonight. Why can't she stay over anyways" she asked me." I'll explain at Calum's" I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Me and lola walk off to class together."please stay away from Sophie." I say when we meet up with the boys."why are you jealous Mikey asks me. This really annoys me. "No I'm not jealous. She's just bad news." I huff. "Awww someone's jealous." Lola says in a sing song with Calum joining in on their little game."whatever but you better be quiet people are looking at you like your demented" I laugh as they fall for my trick and look around.we walk into class lola sits down and Sophie walk over towards the sit I'm hovering over. She goes to sit down when lola puts her hand there."sorry Sophie,cal is sitting there and then Michael beside him and then Michaels friend so there's no room. I'm really sorry babe. Maybe tomorrow" lola smiles as Sophie walks to the next row.i burst out laughing. Calum and Michael turn around to see what I was laughing at.lola try's to hide her laugh and ends up snorting. I motion for the boys to come over so I can explain."ok talk to you guys later I'm going over to my girlfriend come on mike" calum says as Michael strolls beside him. They walk over to us. " Guys stand. Beside lola so it looks like she's talking and you don't look mental." I say through my laughter. They turn and look at lola.

-- ----------------

Lola

"Guys stand beside lola so it looks like she's talking and you don't look mental" lily says through her laughter. Mike turns and smiles at me which I return the gesture and smile at him. Cal comes over." Hello beautiful how are you since I saw you a minute ago." he wraps his arms round me and leans his head in between my neck. I laugh at what he said."I'm fine. I just saw you 5 seconds ago so since then I'm fine how about you." I say."well I've missed you so much that it made me sad. I also hurt my finger can you kiss it better." He pouts and holds up his finger. I kiss it for him." Cal I just saw you how could you have missed me that muc-" he intertwines are fingers as lily rudely interrupts are conversation."ok if you two love birds are finished. I'd like to tell the story." Lily says. Me and Calum poke are tongues out at her. To anyone else it would look like we're doing it to Michael."anyways as I was trying to say" lily rambles on telling the story to the boys. Calum wraps his free hand around me and I cuddle into him. He rubs his thumb on my hand. I wasn't really listening to lily. I was to mesmerised by cals good looks. Every time he laughed his chest would vibrate. When he saw I was being so quiet. He looks at me." Lo are you okay. Would you like to feel my biceps and make out with me. Kiss my jaw line." Admit lola stop making everything he says into something else. I was latterly drawling over him now."hmmm sorry what yeah I'm fine I just zoned out sorry." Cal chuckles and Mike bursts out laughing." What is there something on my face." I ask as cal keeps chuckling." Tell her cal before I die of laughter" Michael says holding his side. Calum nods his head and begins to tell me. " While you were zoned out lily told me to say something to you and see if you hear me." I nod still confused at why it was funny. he obviously sees my face and explains more. "So I decided to say something. What I said was lola are you okay. Would you like to feel my biceps and make out with me. Kiss my jaw line" admit lola you did it again. I can't stop his just to damn sexy. God get it together. "Sorry what I literally keep hearing something else as you talk. I don't know why it keeps happening." They laugh again." No lola you heard him right he said would you like to feel his biceps and make out with him. Kiss his jaw line." Michael says laughing again."wait I think I missed heard you again I'm sorry. Every time you try say what you said my brain changes it." I say getting frustrated and confused at myself." What did you think they said" lily asked trying to hold her laughter back."no it's stupid" I blush."come on tell us" don't tell them lola they'll think your weird and laugh at you and tease you about it."fine I'll tell you" admit mouth shut up I told you no.i tell my mouth to shut up but it keeps speaking.it has a mouth of it s own I guess. Haha I'm funny."what I thought you said was are you okay lola would you like to feel my biceps and make out with me and kiss my jaw line." I start to blush as they laugh gain."thats that's what I said" calum says laughing. I begin to laugh to."omg I thought I was imagining that haha anyways lily continue your story"

"Okay so Sophie tried to sit where you are calum and lola puts her hand there and goes" lily coughs getting ready to do a creepy but really good impression of me."sorry Sophie, cal is sitting there then Michael and then Michaels friend beside him so there's no room for you. Sorry babe maybe tomorrow. She just walks off behind us. It was so funny" lily says while we all laugh. At the corner of my eye I could see Sophie behind us. Looking at her phone and texting someone paying no attention to us thank god."so what time are we coming over at tonight." I ask changing the subject incase Sophie hears us."ammm well could drive by your house and drop you off to get your things and then go straight to mine. Mike has work so he won't be there till 6" Calum says." Sounds great" I smile out him."where do you work" lily asks Michael. They've been getting quiet close recently. If lily was still alive. I'd totally ship them."ammm kfc" Michael say proudly." Oh cool" lily says like she's so interested.i laugh abit at this. Lily sees me and gives me a death glare."yeah I can eat free chicken there." He laughs."aww lucky. While you eat free chicken. I have to be a third wheel and sit there watching these two have sex on the counter in Calum's house."lily pouts and points at me and cal.we both put are hands up in surrender. We all burst out laughing. Forgetting we were in class. "Hey guys I have an idea instead of whispering lets do a group chat on iMessage and text so you don't get in trouble" lily says taking her phone out and adding me into the group. I add Calum and Calum adds Michael. We begin to text instead of talking.

"isn't it weird you can text us" - cal pal

"Not really its like I'm alive" - your crazy psyco stalker.

" I see you kept the name I gave you from my dream" - your BFF lola

" What dream I'm so confused" - mike-ro-wave

"Same here. What are you girls on about" -cal pal

"That's a story for another day" - your BFF lola

"Hey mike would I be able to come to work with you instead of ring a third wheel. No one will see me. Just you and I could keep you company but it's okay if you don't want me to I'm totz fine with that" - your crazy psyco stalker

"Lil stop rambling ofcourse you can come" - Mike-ro-wave

"Ohh now who's having sex over text.look over at me*wiggling my eyebrows*😜 -cal pal

We all look over at calum to see him wiggle his eyebrows abit.

"Shut up" - Mike-ro wave

"Yeah we're just friends" - your crazy psyco stalker

You have received a text from cal pal

" Do you think they like each other" - cal pal

"Defo I'll text lil see what see says and u text Mike and see okay x:)" - your BFF LOLA

" hey guys were did you go" - your crazy psyco stalker

"Yeah" - Mike-ro-wave

"Sorry" - cal pal

Your text has been sent to your crazy psyco stalker

" hey do u like Mike:)" your BFF LOLA

" WHAT no i don't....okay maybe a bit but it won't work because I, a ghost. Unfortunately:'( " your crazy psyco stalker

"Aww lil we'll figure something out"

" okay class is over your dismissed to go to lunch" are teacher said."hey did you ask him" I whisper to calum, he nods his head." I'll tell you at lunch. I'll send u the texts and you send me yours okay." I nod. "Wait just tell me at mine so there's no evidence of them finding out" I say. He nods in agreement.

After lunch is went so fast all we did was text on are group chat because no one really cared what the teachers were saying.

"Okay so we'll see you two love birds at 6" lily said as her and Michael walk in the opposite direction as us.just before we were out of ear shoot. Michael shouts to us we turn to hear what he says." Don't forget to use protection kids." He says laughing." Don't do it over the chicken" Calum throws back at them."faggot" lily says."lez be honest now lily" I say back to her quoting one of my favourite movies pitch perfect.she just laughs and they leave. I get into the car with Calum. I turn the radio on. " What CDs do you have in here" I ask him searching the glove department. "Amm I think I have blink -182 in there and Mcfly,busted,all time low,1975, nirvana etc." he says keeping his eyes on the road. After searching through his minimum selection of CDs. I give up and plug my phone into the radio. I put on the song 1985 by bowling for soup.

I start to hum the tune and tap the beat by the. Second verse I was singing my heart out. The next song that came on was robber by 1975." I love this song" Calum says as he begins to sing. I love that voice. The playlist I have on consists of more songs by bowling for soup,1975,fall out boys,blink-182,nirvana,all time low,Mcfly ,busted. American idiot starts to play by green day." Is this American idiot" (play song) Calum asks me." Yeah but it's not them singing its a cover. I really like the band sining it. It's really good . I've heard afew covers off them I can't remember their name. Wait I'll check. It's cover by...." I say checking my phone."5 seconds of summer also known as my ex band." He says smiling. I check the band and his right it's them. Omg how could I not know.I'm so stupid. Well at least we're at my house now. He just laughs at me while we walk into my house." Okay come help me pack my bag. Let's go mister." I grab Calum's arm and pull him into my room. I push him on the bed and walk over to my bag. I throw it at him along with my wash bag,make up trainers jeans and a tank top with all time low on it.i go to grab a pair of leggings and tank when calum speaks up."amm so uhhh since lily and Mike aren't here I as uhhh thinking we could ammm gave dinner with my ummmm parents. You know introduce you to them. Only if you want if not I understand actually forget it bad idea. Sorry I'm so stupid" he rambles on scratching the back of his neck. I turn round to him and walk over to him. I sit on his lap."cal shut up ofcourse we can have dinner with your family. I'd love to meet them. What should I wear." I say giving him a peck on the lips and walking back to my closet I pick up the two dresses I own. A red one that's more for dining and a thighs black one that goes to my thighs. "This red one or black one or this blue pencil skirt with this flowey black top." I show all the outfits and he points to the skirt. I would have picked that too.i go get changed and come back out with my hair curled in my skirt and top with smokey black eyes with eyeliner abit of blusher and pink lip gloss. I put on black flats. I grab my bag throwing in my straightener and make up before going into the car."okay so your mums named joy, dad is David and sister is Mali. Okay so what did Mike say about lily" I ask. He hands me his phone to look at the texts. I take it looking at them. "Aww he likes her" I say after reading All the texts. I read out mine and Lily's texts."they'd be perfect together if lily wasn't a fucking ghost." I say totally fangirling over how they lie each other.

(A/n)

Yay updating early woohooo. I did this in school today. I don't have school tomorrow because my teachers are on strict yay.okay so next chapter is gonna be when lola meets Calum's family awww. Also I don't know if it's in the next chapter or the one after but their sleep over and lily has to tell them about Sophie so some shit is going down. Aswell thxs for the 491 reads omfg that's a lot for me I'm so happy 😊❤️💥🎊🎉 celebration time come on you can follow me on Twitter my name is

@hood_5000

My snapchat is chloedeasy

My kik is hood_5000

Instagram is crazy.seconds.of.summer or my official is chloe_deasy so add me on them if you want if not cool omg guys to who ever uses wattpad off the internet I'm sorry my chapters are only one page. I have the app so it looks like more pages to me because it's smaller. I just went on the Internet version and saw like most my chapters are one page ewww I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 305 22
Whitney Brown is starting to have feelings for her best friend Luke. She hopes he will have feelings right back, but she doesn't want to lose his fri...
4.5K 116 29
"a friendship between a boy and a girl end in only two ways. love or nothing at all. i don't know which is more frightening." or in which luke and Cl...
41.3K 2.1K 16
The flowers that grew inside of Calum's body were beautiful petals of gentle lilac and playful gold, but he couldn't breathe with them inside his lun...
175K 8.1K 24
Luke is in love with his best friend, Ashton Irwin. He constantly finds himself getting stuck in situations where he feels exposed to his feelings an...