MHA Shoto Todoroki x Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite icy-hot guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be... More

Introduction
1: After All These Years
2: The Nurse
3: Whipped
Quirks
Requests - Now Closed
4: The Illegal Drug
5: The Illusion
6: The Best Birthday (Lemon)
7: Mina's Eighteenth (Lemon)
8: The Royal Gathering
9: Cold and Distant (Lemon)
10: The Adopted Girl (Lemon)
11: An Important Milestone
12: Beauty Isn't Always Skin Deep
13: Fireworks
14: Relieve Me (Lemon)
15: The Massage (Lemon)
16: Paralysis
17: The Tease (Lime)
18: A Newfound Desire (Lemon)
19: Pictures (Lemon)
20: In the Closet (Lemon)
21: The Parade (Fantasy AU) (Lemon)
22: Five Years (Lemon)
23: (y/n)'s Intern (Lemon)
24: The Beach Holiday Part One
25: The Beach Holiday Part Two (Lemon)
26: On The Full Moon
27: Do or Die
28: Love
29: The Hidden Relationship (Lemon)
30: Broken Family
31: The Care-Free Girl
32: The Failed Plan
33: A Lost Sense
34: Captivated
35: The Vampire King (Halloween Special)
36: Save Me, Hero
37: The Cinema Date (Lemon)
38: Fun in the Sun (Lemon)
39: Her Day of the Year (Lemon)
41: The Child
42: Inexperienced
43: Her Monthly Problem
44: Her Beautiful Body (Lemon)
45: The Third Trimester
46: It's Always Been You (Lemon)
47: The Loveless Relationship
48: I Will Find You
49: The End and New Beginnings Part One
50: The End and New Beginnings Part Two (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

40: Not What it Seems

7.8K 134 392
By the-writing-girl

Warning! Slight angst, nothing near as serious as the header makes out. Still, I'd class it as an angst but of course there's a happy ending. It's also a little long... whoops...

Requested by: something12345678hi 

Quirk: Hydrokinesis

 My boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, and I were in different classes at UA, but we always made sure we spent plenty of time with each other. I was on the support course whilst he was in the first class of the hero course, but we'd always have lunch together, and we'd frequently visit his mum after school, then spend the evenings alone together outside one of our dorm buildings. Today was no different, we were currently sat in the grassy front garden of his dorm building, laying back on a picnic blanket and simply looking up at the stars whilst chatting away about anything and everything. It was a peaceful night, and spending company with him like this was so relaxing and perfect, but of course all of the began to change.

The next day I noticed students begin to act a little funny around me. They were whispering as I walked past, sending me odd looks. I was walking to my locker to change my shoes, when suddenly I heard a group of girls laugh nearby. The one in the middle of them who considered herself popular although I couldn't remember her name, stepped out in front of her little posse and walked directly towards me. "Hey (y/n), how are you and Shoto?" She asked in a mocking tone and I furrowed my eyebrows, not entirely sure on why she was asking that kind of question particularly in that tone.

"Erm... fine? Why?" I asked, evidently confused.

"Oh no reason," she said with an ugly smirk. "Oh, here he is now, hey Shoto," she jutted out her hip and battered her eye lashes at my boyfriend as he walked up towards the pair of us.

"Do I know you?" He asked and I tried to hold in my laugh. For a split second she looked hurt, but she covered it over with an ugly smirk.

"Aw, Shoto, you're so cute. I can't wait to see you again," she said in a sultry tone, annoying me a little as despite my relaxed and calm personality, I was still protective of my man. She flicked her hair, strutting away with her followers trotting behind her.

"Who was that?" Shoto asked me after kissing me on the cheek.

"Some girl from the business course I think," I said, shrugging.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class," he said, taking ahold of my hand and pulling me alongside of him. Over the next couple of weeks, the strange behaviour coming from the girls in school seemed to escalate as they repeatedly sent me odd looks.

I gripped onto Shoto's hand tighter as we passed a girl in the hallway who actually winked at my boyfriend and greeted him as we walked past her. He seemed uncomfortable, but I felt worse. It was painful seeing girls lusting after my boyfriend, but it was only a day later however that I heard about what was going on.

I had heard from a group of girls who weren't aware I was standing nearby, that apparently Shoto had been going round the school and hooking up with various girls during break times. A sharp pain went through my heart, however I knew Shoto better then anyone and I knew he'd never do anything like that. Plus there was not a single shred of evidence to back up this rumour, so that's simply what I wrote it off as.

I didn't know whether to talk to Shoto about it or not. He seemed to act as though nothing was wrong, which made me think that perhaps he hadn't heard the rumours. Still, they upset me no matter how much I tried to ignore them. Shoto spent the majority of break times with me, and plus I trusted him more than anything, but seeing girls smirking at him, calling him by his first name and coming up to flirt with him despite me standing right next to him hurt me quite a lot.

One afternoon during break I was taking some materials from the classroom over to the lab, and had agreed to meet up with Shoto after the deed was done. The corridors were empty so when I heard my boyfriends name being spoken by a girl through an open door of a classroom, curiosity got the better of me however what I saw when I peeked though the door made me want to throw up.

Shoto had some random girl pinned to the wall, her arms around his neck, his hand on her thigh as her leg wrapped around his waist. They were kissing, passionately, and the more I watched on the more my heart shattered.

Tears were already falling from my eyes as I ran away from the scene, heading to the nearest girls bathroom. I had dropped the box full of materials along the way without even realising it, and was now just curled up pathetically in a small ball as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks. I couldn't get the picture out of my head, and the more I realised I had left them there without interrupting or stopping them, the more I was horrified thinking about what they could be doing right now.

I ended up missing the next period as I didn't want to head back to my classroom with bright red puffy eyes and a big chance of me breaking down again. Shoto had been cheating on me all this time, whilst trying to act aloof to all of the girls who had been flirting with him? Had he seriously been with all of them? And he had the audacity to pretend as though he had no idea what was going on... I trusted him, I never thought he would do something this horrible however I knew what the best and right thing for me to do was. It had to be done sooner rather then later.

Me: I need to talk to you after school. Meet me outside of your dorm building.

13:55

I didn't expect a reply straight away due to classes. Instead, I put my phone away in my bag and decided to check it after school - for now I needed to focus on collecting my composure and wiping down my face so that it looked like I didn't spend the last hour sobbing in the girls bathroom.

Just before the bell for last period rang, I exited the toilets and headed to my classroom. Once there I got a few looks form various people, apparently concerned as to where I had been. "(y/n)? Are you alright?" A friend of mine in the class, Tappei Araki, approached me. I let out as much of a smile as I could, slumping down into my chair.

"I-I'm fine Araki, thank you for asking," I lied, shaking a little bit.

"You don't seem okay... if there's anything you want to talk about, just remember that I'm always here for you (y/n)," he said sweetly, kneeling down to my height. I let out as much of a smile as I could, but got a little uncomfortable when he took ahold of my hand. Thankfully it was then that Ecotplasm entered the classroom and ordered everyone to their seats to begin the last lesson of the day. All throughout it however, no matter how hard I tried to erase it from my mind, the image of Shoto and that girl clouded it.

Not only that, but I began picturing Shoto with all of the other girls that had come up to him this past month. It was as though my mind was desperate to torture me. Finally, after what felt like years, the class was over and I began packing up all of my things. I pulled out my phone and saw Shoto had responded to my message.

Shoto: Yeah of course, is everything okay? x

15:13

I didn't want to start this conversation over text, so I sent him a simple reply.

Me: Just meet me there in ten minutes

15:16

"Hey (y/n), would you like me to walk you back to Heights Alliance?" I heard Araki's voice sound next to me, making me jump a little. I shivered slightly when he put his hand on my arm, and subtly I stepped away.

"N-no it's okay, I'm not heading back to the dorms just yet. Thank you though," I said politely, grabbing my bag and exiting the classroom. I knew that this was going to be hard, but it had to be done - I couldn't be in a relationship where I knew my boyfriend was seeing other girls behind my back.

When I reached his dorm building, I saw him waiting on the grass outside of it, thankfully alone. Once again however, at the sight of him, my heart broke and tears came to my eyes. He smiled and waved, walking up to me with his arms open but I just stepped away, refusing to make eye contact. "Shoto, I know."

"Huh?" He asked, dropping his arms. I sniffed, screaming at myself internally not to let the tears spill.

"I know Shoto, I know about it all... I'm breaking up with you," I mumbled, not wanting to say it but needing to. I looked up at him to see his eyes wide with shock. His body was completely frozen, apparently unable to register what I had just said.

"W-what?" He muttered, his voice wavering slightly. This caused me to break, and the waterworks came.

"I'm breaking up with you!" I shouted, louder then I should've.

"W-why? (y/n), I love you-,"

"Shut up! No you don't... I'm breaking up with you Shoto and that's that!" I shouted, not wanting to hear another word so I ran off back to my dorm building, leaving my now ex-boyfriend behind. As soon as I got into the safety of my dorm room I collapsed onto my bed, my tears soaking the pillow almost straight away.

- Todoroki's POV -

I didn't know how to react. I was just stood there, frozen, watching the girl I loved run away after breaking up with me. 'This isn't happening,' I almost begged internally. "Todoroki?" Midoriya's voice sounded and I turned to see him there. His face went from concern to one of shock. "Todoroki, you're crying!"

"H-huh?" My voice came out cracked and I brought my fingers up to my face to feel that indeed I was crying. Suddenly I collapsed onto the ground, my head in my arms as a mix of incredibly strong emotions filled me: primarily sadness and confusion. I gritted my teeth, trying to prevent the tears from falling as I wiped my eyes fiercely.

I saw Midoriya's familiar red boots come into my vision, and when I looked up I saw him standing before me, apparently unsure on what to do. "What... what happened?" He carefully asked. There was a long pause - I didn't want to admit what had happened, I wanted it to be a bad dream. "Todoroki?"

"She broke up with me," I finally said, facing the facts. I clutched onto my hair as I scrunched my eyes shut, trying to stop the tears from falling. I didn't care that Midoriya was still there; I was hurting and I needed to let it out. She didn't even give me an explanation as to why. Not only that but there had been no signs from her recently at all that she thought our relationship was failing, so why now?

I sat in the garden (alone now that Midoriya had gone back inside to give me some space) until I had felt myself calm down a little bit, but I had already decided that I was going to try everything I could to get her back. First, I needed to find out why she broke up with me then hopefully I can start fixing our relationship from there.

I stood up with a determined look on my face, telling myself that this wasn't the end. I walked back into Heights Alliance confidently, and saw that in the common room there were only three people: Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka. "H-hey Todoroki... how are you?" Midoriya asked nervously, and seeing the pity-filled stares of the other two I knew immediately that he had told them.

"I'm fine. I'm going to get her back," I said, sitting beside them. "I just need to figure out why she... y'know..."

"Do you think perhaps it was to do with the rumours?" Uraraka voiced and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What rumours?" I asked and her jaw dropped.

"You really don't know? About the rumours going around school?" Uraraka seemed surprised and I shook my head. "I don't believe in them whatsoever, but there's been rumours that you've been getting with other girls behind (y/n)'s back," Uraraka said. Anger immediately filled me, to the point where my flames almost burst out.

"What?!" I exclaimed, standing up with my fists clenched. "I haven't been cheating on her, why would I?"

"I told you I don't believe the rumours, I'm just saying that that's a possibility," Uraraka said. It was then that I remembered what she had said: "I know Shoto, I know about it all...". This made me realise that Uraraka was probably right, that what (y/n) had said probably referred to these rumours but... why would she of believed them? Anger was still flooding my veins, desperately needing to find the source of this rumour so I could flatten everything out, then hopefully she'd come back to me. "But I would've thought (y/n) wouldn't of believed the rumours either."

"Unless there was a chance she stumbled upon some proof," Iida said and I clenched my fists tighter.

"What, you think I cheated on her?!" I shouted.

"No! No, I didn't mean that, I meant what if she had found something falsely incriminating," Iida quickly said defensively.

"Do you have any idea where this rumour came from? Who started it?" I interrogated Uraraka.

"I-I don't remember Todoroki, I'm sorry. I just... kind of heard it from around. I can ask the other girls for you though, if you want me to?" She said and I collapsed back onto the sofa with a huge sigh, then nodding at her. She left immediately to do as she said she would, leaving me and the guys alone.

"We'll get her back, Todoroki," Midoriya tried to be comforting. I pulled out my phone, desperate to call her and hear her voice. It pained me too much thinking there was a possibility that she thought I would actually cheat on her. I opened up our conversation on my phone and hovered my fingers over the keyboard.

Me: I miss you (y/n). I love you so much, please can we talk about this? x

21:05

"Todoroki! Mina said she heard the rumour from a girl in class D, and apparently that girl claimed she was someone you had... been with..." Uraraka said nervously. I clutched my phone tighter, angry at it even being suggested.

"Tomorrow we are getting to the bottom of this, no matter what," I growled, anger still pumping through my veins. The other three nodded, agreeing to help which made me a little more relieved. I asked Uraraka if she knew of any of these other girls who had claimed they had been with me, and she gave me descriptions but didn't know their names. Tomorrow couldn't come quick enough, as I was just desperate to get on and find the damn bastard.

- Timeskip -

The next day was busy. We spent ages jumping from person to person, asking who they had heard the rumour from and hoping to end up at the source. It was painful for me however as I hadn't received a text back from (y/n), nor had I seen her at all today. All I wanted was to hold onto her, and to have her back in my arms as my girlfriend again; hopefully by the end of the day that wish will come true.

"Oh Shoto, how do you not remember? You said it was the best kiss you had-," a girl from class 2-E said. We had followed a trail of people which currently led to her.

"Look, I don't know who you were with but that was not me, do you understand?" I growled viciously.

"Aw, you don't want your little friends to know about us?" She teased.

"There is no 'us', I don't even know your name!" I shouted, fists clenched. Iida had to hold me back whilst Uraraka spoke to the girl privately.

"All of the girls we've spoken to seem to be acting the same way, yet you've never met any of them. Perhaps it could be someone with a cloning quirk behind all of this?" Midoriya piped up.

"Yes I'd say that's logical... do we know of anyone in the school who has such a quirk?" Iida asked but Midoriya and I shrugged our shoulders. Uraraka came back, telling us that apparently the girl had heard about it from some guys in the business course. This was turning into one wild goose chase, and I was getting more and more frustrated with every person we spoke to. Midoriya and Iida ended up having to hold me back with almost everyone we spoke to, whilst Uraraka did most of the interrogating.

Finally, after having to listen to twelve different girls claiming they had been with me and me scaring them by angrily shouting, a girl who was almost crying from intimidation said that she heard the rumour from a Tappei Araki. "Todoroki you have to calm down, I think we've almost solved whatever has been going on," Uraraka said desperately as I stormed away from the girl.

"I don't care, they were the ones who spread the rumour even more which ended up causing (y/n) to break up with me in the first place!" I shouted. "Wait a minute... Tappei Araki?" The name rang a distant bell, not only to me but to Midoriya as well.

"I know that name... hang on," Midoriya said, pulling his hero analysis journal from his bag and flicking through it. "Here! He's a guy who seems to be in (y/n)'s class. She's in class F isn't she?" Midoriya asked and I nodded. "Hatsume told me about him-," Midoriya paused, looking at his notes with wide eyes. Now that I remembered, he was the one that always seemed tetchy whenever I was around with (y/n). "Todoroki... he has a transforming quirk!"

"He what?" I demanded more information, and Midoriya began reading his notes. He said that Araki's quirk allowed him to transfer into any man he had seen in the flesh for a total of five minutes, according to Hatsume who was also in their class. Anger flooded my veins as I realised he had to be the culprit behind this rumour, and whilst ignoring their calls, I stomped away from them and headed into the direction of class 1-F.

As I reached the corridor the classroom was on, I conveniently saw him walking towards me. When he spotted me he went as pale as a ghost, probably realising by the anger on my face that I had figured out his scheme. "You bastard!" I shouted, running up to him and grabbing him by the collar.

"Todoroki! Stop it!" My friends shouted from behind me but I was blinded by anger. I slammed him against the corridor wall, causing him to shout out in pain.

"You bastard! Admit it! You started that dumb rumour didn't you!" I shouted, absolutely furious. I punched him in the face, hard, and pushed away Midoriya and Iida as they attempted to pull me away from him. I slammed Araki against the wall again, him letting out another cry of pain.

"Y-you don't deserve her-," he whispered, blood dripping from his nose.

"You bastard!" I shouted, punching him again. "You tricked all of those girls - you transformed yourself into me and took advantage of all of those girls, just to get (y/n) to leave me! What, you wanted her to yourself?" I raised my fist threateningly, making him whimper once again.

"Y-yes... y-yes I did, I admit it," he said weakly.

"Shoto! What are you doing?!" (y/n)'s voice shouted and I pulled away from Araki, him falling to the floor in a heap. What hurt was that (y/n) immediately ran to him, asking if he was okay. I realised then, by the way he was crippled over in pain that I had gotten too carried away.

- (y/n)'s POV - - A few minutes earlier -

Depressed, I sat in the classroom, poking at my bento box but not feeling hungry in the slightest. I had spent a large majority of the morning crying as hurt and heartbreak still flooded my body. "(y/n)?" Araki's voice came and I looked up to see him standing next to me. He was holding out a tissue for me, wearing a kind smile on his face.

"T-thank you," I mumbled, taking it from him whilst attempting to smile.

"I hate seeing you like this," he said sadly, taking a chair and pulling it up beside me. I remained silent, unsure on what to say. "You know, he really didn't deserve you-,"

"Stop, please Araki," I said sternly and he stopped talking immediately. "I'm sorry, I just... it hurts. I still love him after all."

"He was a right jerk to you. You should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you... someone who treats you like a queen," he said sweetly, reaching out and taking ahold of my free hand. "I'll always be here for you (y/n). Always."

I flinched at the feeling of his hand wrapping itself around mine. "T-thanks Araki... but at the moment I'd just like to be left alone. I'm sorry," I mumbled, taking my hand away from his and shifting in my seat. I heard him sigh lightly next to me.

"Whenever you need to talk (y/n), I'm here," he said, then standing up and exiting the classroom. Tears escaped my eyes soon after and I couldn't help but hide my head in my arms, trying to steady my breathing. Suddenly however, from outside the classroom I heard loud shouting, shouting that sounded like Shoto's.

Immediately I leapt out of my seat and ran to the corridor, to see Shoto pinning Araki to the wall by his collar, Araki with blood dripping from his nose. "Shoto! What are you doing?!" I shouted, running up to the incident. Immediately he let go of Araki, him falling to the floor in a heap. I knelt down beside Araki, trying to check if he was okay.

"(y/n), I-,"

"Why would you do such a thing?!" I shouted angrily, trying to help Araki to stand.

"Because what you heard about me wasn't true! Those rumours weren't true! He started them!" Shoto shouted and I scoffed, anger filling me.

"I saw you! I saw you with my own eyes kissing another girl!" I shouted back at him, tears leaking from my eyes.

"Whatever you saw (y/n), it was his transforming quirk! I would never, ever cheat on you! I told you, I love you!" Shoto said desperately. "You bastard, you tell her the truth!"

Araki mumbled something under his breath, too quiet for me to hear. "Araki?"

"I admit it... I started this... it was me," he mumbled. I stepped away from him, shocked and confused. I looked back at Shoto who was already looking at me, with both love and desperation. I tried to comprehend the situation, but then realised that the glove fit perfectly. After all, I had my suspicions that Araki liked me as more then a friend, and with his quirk he could easily transform into Shoto and frame him. Before I had a chance to say anything however, Vlad King came around the corner.

"What's going on here?!" He shouted angrily, seeing the situation. Both Shoto and Araki were sent to see Nezu, whilst I remained in the corridor with Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida, standing frozen and still having difficulty comprehending the situation. Guilt flooded my veins, as I realised that I should've known he was being framed. I couldn't help but cry with hurt once more, Uraraka holding onto me tightly and comfortingly.

- Timeskip - - One Hour Later -

I was standing outside Nezu's office, waiting for Shoto to emerge. I was biting my nails nervously, pacing back and forth. When the door finally opened I stiffened, Vlad King emerging with Shoto and Araki. Shoto looked over to me straight away whilst Araki avoided eye contact with me; both he and Vlad King left, leaving Shoto and me standing there alone. "I'm sorry (y/n)," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to get so angry I just- I-,"

He didn't need to finished his sentence. I immediately lunged towards him, throwing my arms around him and begging for forgiveness myself. "I should've known Shoto, I should've known it wasn't you! I didn't even give you a chance to explain anything... I'm so sorry Shoto-,"

"You have nothing to apologise for (y/n)," he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around me in return and burying his head in my neck. "I love you so so much, never forget that. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"I'm sorry Shoto, I love you too, more than anything," I cried against him.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He mumbled against my neck.

"You don't even have to ask," tears of both guilt and happiness falling from my eyes. We remained in each others hold for a while, both of us muttering apologies under out breaths until we had both calmed down.

"I've been put under house arrest for a week..." he admitted, the two of us walking out of the school hand in hand.

"Does that mean I won't be able to see you?" I asked sadly and he nodded. "What about... what about him?"

"He's been suspended for a month for taking advantage of all of those girls," Shoto said and I nodded. "He's also going to be transferred to a different class, away from you."

When we reached his dorms we saw Mr Aizawa standing in front of it, his arms folded and a furious look on his face. I stopped him before he approached his homeroom teacher, and gave him a tight hug, not wanting to let go. A whole week without being able to hold him sounded painful, especially after what had just happened. I cupped his cheek and pulled him in for a passionate kiss which he happily returned, holding onto me tightly and making me feel loved again.

"I love you (y/n)," he whispered when we pulled apart, our foreheads still touching.

"I love you too Shoto," I whispered back, a smile of happiness on my face. Another moment passed before he pulled away, realising if he took any longer, Mr Aizawa would get even angrier.

"I'll see you in a week," he smiled, walking backwards towards his teacher. I laughed a little and nodded.

"I'll see you in a week," I replied. He sent me one last wave as he was dragged inside my Mr Aizawa. I watched as the door closed behind him, and I knew despite this next week likely to feel painfully long, after it we were going to have a wonderful time making it up to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.8K 32
➽ ~ Starting college, a one night stand at a bar and a new babysitting job creates you new oppurtunities for love ~ ➽ "Beeps of the heart monitor can...
315K 5.2K 55
A My Hero Academia oneshot book filled with oneshots of our favourite short-tempered explosion boy, Katsuki Bakugou! We all love Boom Boy, there's no...
356K 5.9K 56
A My Hero Academia oneshot collection filled with oneshots for everyone's favourite duelled haired guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be honest, you c...
828K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...