Blind Date

By microcosmoslove

Designer Jeon Jungkook was always curious if he is perhaps bi, since he feels slight attracted to his own gen... More

Dark grey
Royal blue
Deep purple
Cherry red
Amber Orange
Golden Yellow
Emerald green
Ivory white
Mahogany brown
Rose pink
Bright turquoise
Light chartreuse
Sand beige
French silver
Rainbow motley

Pitch black

2.5K 83 63
By microcosmoslove

«Please follow the rope», the man said. Well, it seemed to be as if it belonged to a man. Jungkook was almost sure. It wasn't a very deep voice, but deep enough to sound like it. "God, I really can't see anything!" his left hand travelled over the rope, following slowly with his feet, while his other hand was extended helplessly trying to feel anything in front of him. But all he felt was air, and sometimes the Leather Jacket of Jimin in front of him, as his hand brushed over the fabric.

Jimin snickered from then and now from the touch, walking where the voice was leading them to. Jungkook was sure both would look really stupid if someone would turn the lightning on. What a shame he can't record it. Wait, do they have secret cameras here? It's easy to steal in the dark, or just disappear...

But then, it must be a special one with night sight...he should ask the waiter later. Finally they reached their table and their chairs. Was surprisingly woody under his touch. Wouldn't have hurt to add a little pillow there. "So...how does this work? We sure can't read the menu card", he chuckled. "I will tell you our menu's list for today." The voice said, coming from the right side now. "Go ahead then I guess."

While the waiter was gone with their orders, Jungkook tried to feel the surface of the table. Felt cold, woody. As he traced his finger over it, he got in contact with something even more cold and hard. Jungkook immediately recognized it as a fork. His hand automatically wandered to the other side, feeling a softer fabric, probably the napkin, and on top of that the metallic knife, just where it should be.

"Exciting, right?", Jimin squealed. "Yeah...I wonder how we are able to eat" "Me too." Jungkook heard his stomach grumbling. "I'm already hungry. Maybe hangry. Because Duckface didn't delivered the right fabric today. I was so upset that I forgot to eat a proper lunch, having a call with him for almost an hour. God, he seems so dense sometimes." ,Jungkook shook his head. Jimin sighs. A sigh that sounds much more annoyed than in other times. "Let's skip the boring gushing about work. We do that all the time there anyway. Tell me something interesting. About your love life."

Jungkook laughs. "what do you want to know? It's boring as well." "Please. You find almost every week someone to get laid." If Jimin would have seen him, he would have noticed how his friend cocked his chest out in pride, a smirk evident on his face. "Yeah, I got quite popular since I started to be on the scratching Team." "Eww, that sounds gross. Just call yourself DJ, like every normal dude." Jungkook laughed, slowly getting used to the darkness, but still not able to see anything.

"Ok, fine. DJ Black Rabbit" he sighs. "It's still cute", Jimin snickers. "Was a mistake to let Hobi choose my name. Now I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life. But anyway. You know...it's not difficult for DJ Black Rabbit to find a girl to get hooked up with. But it's difficult for Jungkook to find a partner."

"Oh? You're looking for a partner?" "My hook ups are all the same. Making out in the club. Getting home, having sex, nothing special. Most of them are gone by noon." He looks around a bit, unsure if other customers can hear their conversation. It's a bit scary not to know exactly how close or far away other people are, but most of them seemed focussed on their own conversation.

"Sounds like the perfect hook up. No boundaries. No problems", Jimin shrugged. "Yeah, but what if I want more than that?" He shrieks a bit, as a voice is heard next to their table. The waiter returned with their beverages. Only the sound of the glass hitting the wood and the pouring of wine is heard. Interesting. "Thank you", they both say at the same time. Jungkook tries to reach out for his glass. "Now tell me how I get that damn glass without making a mess." "You need to be careful and let your senses lead you. You heard where the sound came from, as he poured wine into our glasses?" "Yeah", "guess you should trust your other senses more. You should as a DJ."

"It's not like I do that 24/7." "But still. Feel the little vibration of the glass that still lingers on the table. Feel the material with your fingertip. You have so many ways to experience, else than with your eyes." "Hmm.", Jungkook humms. "Now back to your 'not being satisfied' note." Before Jungkook talks more, his finger travels up, and magically finds the glass, carefully traces up to the thin stem, bringing it to his lips.

The wine seems to be more intense than usual, more sweet, more sour. He licks his lips as he carefully places his glass back, supporting his movement with his other hand. "I never said I'm not satisfied physically. It's more..." he sighs. "I want more. More adventure, more intimacy, more humour in it."

"Humour?" , Jimin laughs. "Yeah. Call me weird, but the way I hook up with others is always so...reserved in some way. Too serious. If it at least would be intimate. But it's not. I don't feel close to them. Never. I don't know them. It's almost overwhelming sometimes to have again someone new. Overwhelming to my system. A new body. A new scent. Other preferences. It's quite stressful. I want more...joy in it."

"So in other terms, you want a girlfriend?" Jungkook nods, but of course Jimin can't see it. "Yeah, I'm almost a virgin in that. I had two girlfriends. Too short almost to call them that. I don't know. People are not seeing in me a potential boyfriend I guess." He plays a little beat with his fingers on the wooden table.

"Maybe you never acted on it." "what do you mean?" "I think you never made it clear to anyone you want more. Not even with your girlfriends." Jungkook frowns. "maybe because I didn't wanted with them." "So you blame it on the girls?" "I just didn't found someone yet I really want to be with like that. But I know I ache for such a relationship."

"I see." Meanwhile the menu arrived. Jungkook already smelled the delicious scent, making his mouth watery. Reaching for his fork, noticing that he already got a bit used to letting other senses dominate, his hands travelled to both sides along the plate. "So I thought...maybe I didn't searched in the right area." The fork scratched over the plate, before he found the meat and started cutting it.

"Yeah, there are better places than in the club. Maybe see someone fancy in here?", Jungkook could practically sense how Jimin was suppressing his laughter. "Very funny. Thank you." "Oh, come on. You said you're humourless life needs an upgrade." "Not my humourless life. My humourless sex life."

"Ah. Right." "Stop smirking." "I'm chewing." "I sense you're grinning." Jimin chuckled. "See? Your other senses are hitting in already." "Besides, I didn't meant that with 'area'. Fuck, this is so difficult...! Guess it takes me forever to eat my food..." He tries to shove some little pieces of potato onto his fork, but it falls down again and again.

"What did you mean then?", Jimin said, his mouth stuffed with tasty veggies. "I meant...don't laugh...but", he sighed "You know, I always asked myself if I could be attracted to the other gender?" "you mean men?" "Yeah", Jungkook said, giving up on the way he tried, spear that piece with his fork instead. He was tensed, but Jimin wasn't just anyone. He knew already.

"So if I could extend to them also as potential partners...I could double my chances. That's what I'm thinking. But..." "You are not sure if you are really into men?" "Exactly. I feel attracted to them but I'm just getting nervous thinking of it. What if it's getting awkward as I try...? What if it's just sexually and not romantically? Am I a top or a bottom? Or both? I really can't handle all of that."

"Hmm..." Jimin humms. "What do you think?" "Oh no...the meat is really delicious. I was enjoying." Jungkook ate another fork full. "And then I thought you were sincerely listening to me." "I do!" Jimin said, almost sounding offended. "I know you are very uncomfortable with that, but want to try out. If you want, you can get the dirty with me."

"Eww, are you kidding?! You are my best friend! Almost like a brother!" "Just saying." "You won't have problems with that?" "I don't think I would have. I'm just kinky and really enjoy sex and you are hella attractive." Jungkook thinks for a bit, but then shakes his head. "No. I'm sorry...but...nah, don't work for me." "I'm offended." "Don't be silly." "Hmm..." "Enjoying your meal again?" "No, actually thinking this time." "I'm honoured."

"Would it be easier to not see your partner? I mean just to try it out." "I guess." "Remember, I told you about that new dating app?" "Yeah, something like a mixture of tinder and eyes wide shut." Jimin laughed, searching in his plate for another piece of tomato. "I tried it out, two times. Guess it would be an option for you too."

"You think so?" "Definitely." Jungkook stayed silent, drinking the last drop of his wine. "So...are you just gonna stay silent or ask me about it?" He heard Jimin fidgeting in his seat. Of course he was excited. He always was, when he was telling Jungkook about his sex life. At least this was a much better place to talk about that than in the office, where they work together as designers.

"So...then tell me about it." Jimin snorted. "pfft, you sound as if your not interested. But I know you are." "So? You know?" "At least, I'm confident you're just curious because you feel attracted to my ass." "You wish." "I really do." Jungkook huffed, shaking his head. "Are you interested in me romantically?" "Not in the slightest."

"Then it's a no for us hooking up." Jimin shrugged in the dark. "Just saying I wouldn't mind a 'friends with benefits' thing. But wait- are YOU interested in me romantically?" Jungkook shakes his head again, but Jimin can't see that of course. "Nope. As I said. You are my brother." "Wow. Bro-zoned." Jimin lifted his glass to drink the last drop and almost jumped, as the voice next to the table asked if they are done eating.

"Jeez. That waiter is silent like a cat." Jungkook laughed. "So tell me now about it. How does it work?" Jungkook was really curious. Maybe he should download that app. The waiter was already gone with the orders for their dessert, but Jimin checked with his hands if there really wasn't anyone next to him. "Waiter?" no one replied, only Jungkook snorted.

"What? Don't want the waiter to hear that. So....where were we? Right. So it's really professional. You download the app, then you have to answer a lot of important questions. After you done it, you decide which side you want to be - the blindfolded sub, or the seeing dom." "Wait wait wait-is this some BDSM shit?"

"Not exactly. If you want to it could be. I just addressed it like that, because the blindfolded one is clearly the more vulnerable one. The one who sees, has a more leading role." "I see. What did you chose?" "Blindfolded. Both times." Jungkook nodded. Jimin was for sure more the submissive one. "It's not like your not in control. You set the rules with your partner at the first call."

"Ah...first call." "Yes. Oh I forgot, there are two packages. The 'fast and the furious' or the 'Slow motion'." Meanwhile the Coffee got served and the dessert too. Jungkook didn't even noticed how his body already was really skilled in finding what he was looking for in the pitch dark. His mind was too busy listening curiously to Jimin, while his hands moved automatically to the right places.

"Explain please." "The first one, is only for one meeting. Mostly just want to get laid in a blindfolded erotic way. But the slow motion is for 10 meetings set. Sometimes it's just that you want to have the deeds with the same person more than once, but most of them I guess, want to enjoy the experience by it's fullest. Moving forward slowly, using different things to spice it up more and more."

"Which one did you chose?" Jimin sipped on his coffee. "Both of course." "And which was the better?" "The slow motion. It was more thrilling." "I see", Jungkook sipped on his coffee. "It's leaded by the agency, but not dominated." "That means?" "That means, that you set your ideas with your potential partner yourself. What do you want to experience? What are you not comfortable with? All that kinds. I loved that during the time when the ten meetings happens, the secret hotline to your partner is open, so you can talk to him anytime."

"Oh, I like that idea..." "Yeah, it was comforting. You can tell him afterwards too what was good and what wasn't. I learned so much about myself in that time." "hmm", Jungkook nods. "Are....are the "partners" professionals?" "Like prostitutes? No." "No?" "No. All just random people, like you and me. They all need to attend a course though. Both need to. " "Oh." "Don't worry, it's online. But you need to attend it. If not, you can't be part of it. "

"Why?" Jimin licks the drop of coffee from his lips, after putting the cup back on the table. "It's about security. And it gives inspiration. Shows what locations there are and what items you can use. Those things. There are also cameras and security guys in every location. It's really professional."

"Cameras??" "Yeah. It's in the contract. Since they are responsible for what happens in there, they record it, and have people to get you out there when in danger. They don't want to deal with raping stories. But don't worry, they won't put your tape on the internet." "How can you be so sure?" Jungkook shifted in his seat nervously. "It's also in the contract. So if they leak anything they are doomed. "

Jungkook stays silent for some time, scratching with his little fork over the plate, trying to get a bit cake on it. "You seem interested", Jimin suddenly says. "I am." "Good." "Is it expensive?" "Not really. Of course you need to pay different , depends on which packet you prefer. It's worth it. You pay for the package, that includes being at your chosen location, which also can be different in prize. Then shower items, items to play with and the hotline."

Jungkook wants to reach for his napkin, but accidentally pushes it from the table to the floor. "Dammit!" He kneels down, patting the floor with his hands, until he finds it. As he is about to get up, he hit his head. "Ouch!" Jimin laughs, what are you doing? "My napkin dropped." "You want to hear more? Or...?" "I think I'm good for now. Did you finished? I finished already."

"Desperate to come to the light again?" "Yes. Let's pay."

The restaurant they were together is leaned on restaurants in my country called "Blind cow", run by blind people. I never was there, but my sister was a few times. I would love to go there too once. It's really dark in there. Needed to include that in this story.

I hope you liked the first chapter so far...let's see what happens next...

With love, Miro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 5K 19
โš ๏ธ Dark Themeโš ๏ธ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...
1.5M 69.4K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
11.9K 965 10
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...
459K 29.5K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend๐Ÿ˜Œ Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...