Twin Kitsunes: Fox's Game

By XXrogueXlucyXX

Trouble always finds a way to Araya and Akiya. The two had managed to get their best friend Storm out of an u... More

Prologue.
PT. I
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
PT. II
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
PT. III
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
PT. IV
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Epilogue.

13.

29 0 1
By XXrogueXlucyXX

Brother's Love

Storm

ANGER, denial, confusion swirled in me as the boy looked at mom in amusement.

"I'm not surprised he raised you like this. He was dead set to raise you two in a cruel manner, you'd think he'd have learned." Mom spoke as I looked over at her. She wasn't denying it either which made me even more uneasy.

Aki grabbed the back of my shirt and I looked at him before returning my gaze. Mom took a deep breath as she turned to him.

"What are you doing here Schuyler?" Mom turned back to him her eyes focused on him.

The boy: Schuyler smiled up at mom. "What do you think I am doing here in this little town? Visiting?" Schuyler laughed as he looked back up. "There is a werewolf here with a bounty on his head. I came to collect said bounty." Schuyler watched Keilah who glared at him.

"Oh, don't look so sad, the bounty isn't on you. Surprisingly." Schuyler smirked.

"You collect bounties now?" Mom asked looking very irritated.

"I collect whatever gives me money. Why does it matter to you anyway? I'm taking care of one less unstable werewolf in the world." Schuyler glared at mom.

"Or the unstable werewolf will take care of one less cocky ass hunter who thinks he can take on the world despite being human." Keilah muttered giving Schuyler a glare. No one here seemed to like him, Aki and I at least had a reason. Bastard had shot us.

"I know your guys weaknesses, being human doesn't make me weak." Schuyler clenched his fists as he watched Keilah.

"Let me jog your memory a little. You are in a house full of supernatural. You attempted to shoot a werewolf, I mean you probably could have killed her, she is a newer to this. But you failed that. You couldn't kill a werewolf who isn't even that big of a threat yet, hell you got yourself captured on top of it. The only luck you seem to have is not being captured by supernatural who would just kill you instead of ask questions." Schuyler silently watched Keilah.

Keilah's little speech stunned the little bitch into silence for a moment. Then he got ballsey again.

"I could of have killed her if I put an extra bullet in him. Last time I checked she was the one on the ground not me." Schuyler looked over at Aki whose eyes widened.

"Listen here you little shit!" I had never seen Aki's temper snap before until then. "You don't have the power to take someone like me down. You could have loaded me with bullets and I still would have gotten up," Aki appeared right in front of Schuyler looking livid.

"Oh, and if you did manage to kill her, I'd done of a bit more than just knock your ass out." I went up to Aki and pulled him back as Schuyler watched him silently.

Aki was working up to just punching Schuyler in the face. As much as I'd like him to just punch him, we didn't need a fight breaking out. Aki took a deep breath as he stood behind me once more while mom looked back at Schuyler.

"What do you plan to do with me?" Schuyler asked watching mom.

She turned back over to me. "You can go back to your room now Storm. Keilah and I will handle this." Aki grabbed my arm and guided me away from Schuyler and the rest.

I went to my room as Aki turned to me. "Will you be good here?" Aki asked.

I nodded. Despite my nod I still felt myself attempting to recover from the fact that I have a literal brother. "Yeah I'll be fine here Aki. You can go back home." I told him giving him a smile.

Aki nodded. "You can call me if you need anything. I'll be right there if you need me." Aki said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Aki. For both the date and for what happened." I told him and Aki smiled at me.

"No problem, I'm glad you had fun today minus what happened with. . . Schuyler." Aki smiled at me as he came over and hugged me. I relaxed in his arms and hugged him back. Aki pulled back.

"Goodnight Storm." Aki then left to go back home.

After he left, I laid down in bed and took a deep breath. "Things are going to get better. They can't constantly be looking down. Eventually they'll go up." I smiled at my small pep talk before I rolled over to let myself drift off to sleep.

***

When I woke up in the morning, I did my typical routine except a little later since it was the weekend. I had slept so well I had forgotten about Schuyler being in the kitchen. When I walked in, I jumped upon seeing him.

Schuyler opened his eyes blinking a few times when he saw me. The rope had been exchanged out for a softer yet still durable material.

Schuyler rolled his eyes upon seeing me. My wolf stirred once more.

Don't give him the satisfaction knowing that he has gotten to you.

For once she gave me some decent advice. Although I'd give it to her and say she was getting a lot better at keeping that nasty wolf temper in check. We weren't bonded but I needed her to do this. Even if I didn't like the thought. I'd be useless if I couldn't even control my wolf. We had come to a sort of checkmate with each other.

I spared one last glance at Schuyler before going over to the kitchen to prepare myself something to eat. I silently sorted through the fridge before finding a microwaveable omelet. Taking it out I took the cover out and then popped it in the microwave before waiting for it to heat up.

Even from across the kitchen I could feel Schuyler staring at me. He had been quiet though and hadn't harassed me. . . just yet at least.

After the microwave beeped, I took out my omelet and took a seat to eat. I kept my eyes focused on the cheese and sausage omelet and away from Schuyler. Mom was still asleep and Keilah had left leaving just me out here with Schuyler.

After I was done eating, I would be going back to my room. I wasn't going to risk him trying to start talking to me and seeing how far he could push me and get away with it.

You are smart enough to realize that at least. He is already eyeing you up for it.

I glanced up. Just like my wolf said Schuyler was watching me with gears grinding in his eyes. He was no doubt already trying to make a plan of escape. His original plan didn't go to well since he didn't know Aki is a nogitsune and borderline immortal.

If Aki hadn't been there things could have gotten way different. I shook my head of those thoughts before they could fester anymore and returned to eating my omelet.

The omelet was quite delicious. Mom bought the microwaveable breakfasts all the time as it made life much easier for both her and I. All we had to do was toss it in the microwave and let it heat up and then we had some breakfast ready for us.

The sausage and cheese omelet are one of my favorites next to the bacon omelet. Omelets in general were delicious but took time to make. Unless mom was feeling up to it or I one day decided to learn how to cook omelets myself I made the microwaveable ones as it made things much more simple for me.

I looked up at Schuyler who adjusted himself in the seat. "You don't seem to remember me all that well." Schuyler finally spoke after the long silence between the two of us.

I looked up at him. "Well if you ever bothered to be around you would know that I don't remember a lot of people." I stiffly responded refusing to give him any big amounts of information. If he was my brother there was a reason, he never came looking for me.

Mom made it clear recently how bad my dad was. I could only imagine what Schuyler is like.

"So, it did work didn't it?" I looked up confused.

"What worked?" I asked irritation rising in me.

"You don't remember me or dad. . . or the majority of your childhood, do you?" Schuyler asked leaning forward through the rope while watching me.

"H- How do you know that?" I asked stiffening under his gaze.

"Well I didn't exactly know it, besides a hunch but now I know for certain since you just confirmed it yourself." He was fucking around with me now.

My fists slammed into the table as the gold pushed through my eyes. "I asked you how the fuck you know about it and I expect an answer since you are the one tied down." I snarled out and Schuyler smirked at me.

"I could leave if I tried hard enough." Schuyler taunted as his eyebrows went up daring me to say something.

"Why don't you try it and see how fast I knock you the fuck out." I glared at him as Schuyler smiled at me. His smile was so sadistic and made me want to bash his head off the table again and again until he learned something from it.

"Isn't it nice to see my older sister again." Schuyler teased with a smirk.

Before I had the chance to get up and swing at him mom walked in with her purse in hand. I looked up and sat back down in the seat restraining myself from just completely ripping him a new one.

"I have to run to the grocery store to pick up something from dinner. Diana and Keilah will be on their way, don't let him out of your sight until they get here." Mom said before she left, and I turned to Schuyler and glared with all my might.

1657. And yeah that happened! ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 13
The lost spirit of a fox finds the most uncommon friend in that of a wolf ...Well natural born enemies this should be interesting.
2.2K 179 36
With the nogitsune group disabled and human Daiki out life for Araya and Akiya is easy again. The town is normal, and the biggest worry being Tracey...
1.8K 164 38
Life has returned to ordinary. . . sort of. With two nogitsunes in the house life can get complicated for Akiya and Araya, but they got it covered...
429 42 31
Buckle up, because Katerina's life is about to take you on a wild ride. She drops out of college and becomes a goddess in Urdova, but she's gotta kee...