Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

39 |"Is it because I like him ?"

1K 50 17
By selftice

"Is it because I like him ?"

Laura's POV

„Mom, Dad, this really really isn't what it looks like.", I told them while turning fully towards them.

My dad looked at me and than switched his gaze to Ross. „Alright, tell us."

I nodded relieved, „I accidentally spilled hot soup over his legs so I told him to take off his pants.", I explained.

„Oh.", my mother nodded, „Alright, sweetheart."

„Do you have any clothes with you or should I lend you some, ...", my dad trailed off while looking at him.

„Ross. It's Ross.", I heard Ross answer with an awkward smile, „I got my PE clothes with me so.. I'll just change into them, but thank you for the offer."

„Oh, alright than. Carry on with your project you two.", I heard my Mom say with a sweet smile before closing the door.

I stood there, trying to comprehend what just happened.

„Are they.. they really gonna leave it at that ?", I heard Ross say.

I nodded dumbfounded, „I... I think so ?"

What if they're just acting like that because Ross is here right now and they'll scold me afterwards ??

I turned to look at Ross and pointed to the bathroom that was connected to my room, „You can, uh, change there..."

Ross looked at me for a second and than down at himself, „Oh, uh, thanks, I'll.. be right back."

As soon as he disappeared behind the closed door of the bathroom I covered my mouth with both of my hands. I cannot let him hear me laugh at this whole situation.

I couldn't help but replay the whole scene in my head. I can't help but admit that he's cute when he is flustered. I smiled once again before frowning.

What if the phone hadn't interrupted us before ? Would he have kissed me ?

No, right ?

I sighed while sitting down on my bed and putting the laptop on my lap.
Why is everything so complicated ?

I continued working on the project to think about other things than what happened.

"You know, if this would've happened at my home, my parent's wouldn't have let it go that easily.", Ross chuckled while coming out of the bathroom. He had changed to his sweatpants.

I averted my eyes from the screen to his direction. His blonde hair was a bit messy which was probably the result of going through it multiple times. Due to his smile, his eyes were a little squinted.

I felt my heartbeat picking up.

"Laura ? Are you listening ?"

"Huh ?", I said before locking gazes with him again.

He furrowed his brows at me while walking in my direction. "Are you alright ?"

I nodded exaggeratedly and smiled while putting the laptop aside and started pushing him towards the door, "I think we've done enough for today."

"What ? What are you talking about, Laura ?", he said while trying to turn towards me but I continued pushing him away.

"It's more than enough. I'll email you the documents."

"Are you serious ? We really didn't d-", Ross started but I interrupted him.

"See you around.", I said before closing the door and leaning my back on it and sighing.

What did I just do ?

Why am I acting like this ?

Is it because I like Ross ? Or because of how socially awkward I am ?

•••

How have you guys been doing ?
I hope you're all healthy and fine.
I got tested positive for corona a while ago and really hope that no one of you guys is going through all that. ♥️

-Fave line ?

-what are scenes you want to see in this book ?

The end is near guys, this book is about to be finished 🤭

Have an amazing day and stay safe🕊

-tice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.3K 93
Throughout all the drama, are they bound to see they were meant to be or were they always destined to fail.
561K 13.8K 35
She needed to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, he needed to stop being set up on terrible dates, one kiss later and they're fake dating. - Natalia Fit...
1.3M 25.8K 34
When Emma Hayes decides to move a college on the outskirts of Los Angeles half way through the college year, she expected and wanted to be an outcast...
74.4K 1.5K 13
For Katherine Williams, life was complicated. After a one night stand leaves her with a gift, she wonders what happens now. When danger appears close...