I'll Sing For Me

By LJMay03

⚠️⚠️⚠️🚫🚫🚫WARNING: There will be trigger warnings in this story, including but not limited to- drugs, sex... More

1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24
25
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

47.

104 12 0
By LJMay03

Steph returned home Saturday lunch and I left Mel's to go back to Steph and Ally's Sunday afternoon, letting Steph have some time with her mum.

I spent the rest of the evening with Steph and Ally, playing cards, talking and laughing. It wasn't long in to the night after dinner, we all dragged ourselves to bed. Ally had work at 4am and Steph and I had school to return to.

The week flew by honestly. I woke up to Monday morning and then I blinked and it was Friday. I'm more comfortable, more than ever before with myself and the relationship Dean and I have but we still gave shit to Tommy and Steph Monday morning for sucking faces, laughing and joking about it.

Dean wanted to take me out Friday night to a movie date and Steph had plans with Tommy.

Big plans.

She told me she is ready. Ready to lose her virginity.

I was nervous for her because I know it hurts. But I could be wrong, when I lost mine, it was rough, really rough. I bled for days afterwards.

I had no advice to give her. None.

But it was then Steph told me that her and Tommy had been doing more than just kissing  on the mouth.

Steph had it all worked out. Ally started work at 3pm on Friday and won't be back till lunch Saturday. They were getting pizza delivered and watch movies and make out and go from there.

I was astounded.

So after Steph dressed herself then dressed me, she went around the lounge room, lighting a couple candles and sprayed some perfume around the room.

I sat on the couch, watching her fret, keeping myself amused.

I didn't complain about what Steph dressed me in because I really liked the look.  I had thick ripped black stockings on under my mini denim shorts, a black singlet and a red flannel complete with my usual black converse and a grey beanie. It felt so long ago that I wore my beanie.

It was a security thing but the past couple weeks, I felt like I didn't need it at all.

Steph helped with my make up, getting annoyed with the piercing above my lip and that made me smile watching her face.

"This look suits you to a tee." Steph complemented me. Steph took a complete one eighty in her clothes tonight. Instead of a belly shirt and short shorts, she wore a beige cocktail dress, her hair left down and straight and her make up was very natural.

"You look very pretty, Steph." I said to her as she kept fretting about having the perfect set up.

Steph paused in her actions and smiled at me. "Thanks, Beth." She breathed out. "I really appreciate that."

I got up and gave her a cuddle.

"I'm so nervous." She whispered to me and I took the moment in because for once, it wasn't woe me.

"It will be okay, Steph. Just be yourself, be natural and have fun, relax." I told her, smiling widely.

There was a knock at the door and Steph let me go and answer it.

"Wow, Stephanie. You clean up nicely." I heard the smart ass remark from Dean.

"Bite me." She snapped playfully at him.

I giggled at the pair and made my way to them. "Ill be home later." I said to my best friend and took Dean's hand as he led me to the car.

"Wow, Beth. You look hot." Dean managed to say as he swung me towards him. I giggled again as I leaned against his chest and welcomed the kiss from him.

We went to the cinemas and our dinner consisted of popcorn and frozen coke. The movie was alright, more to Dean's taste, but I didn't care. I was completely happy and content with him.

After the movie, we walked hand in hand to the car. "Hey, dad's not in this weekend. Do you wanna stay over?"

I looked up at Dean, unsure what to say. I've slept with Dean several times before, but that was in context to actually sleeping.

"Is your dad fine with that?"

Dean shrugged. "Don't know. He'll get over it though. He doesn't tend to blow his fuse as much anymore. Maybe me not fighting has something to do with it." Dean grinned widely till his teeth showed.

"Maybe." I giggled with him. "Sure. I mean, I don't want to interrupt their date." I said genuinely, referring to Tommy and Steph.

Stopping by the car, Dean swung me again in his arms, making me laugh and I felt the soft kisses by my jaw.

My hands slowly crawled up Dean's back as I took each soft kiss.

We stayed like that for a long minute, kissing each other before we pulled apart and Dean opened the door for me to get in.

I ended up staying at Dean's Friday night, not wanting to interrupt Steph's night. I sent her a text stating what I was doing and she replied back with a simple word. Yep.

For a message from Steph to be so short and nearly border line rude, it meant she was busy.

When Saturday rolled around and it became late afternoon, Steph, Tommy, Dean and I decided on hot chips by the lake. We sat by the grassy shore and some distant away from the really sick love birds.

We were sitting on Dean's jacket, leaning against each other as I felt him play with my hand, drawing lazy circles in my palm. I had my head against his shoulder, a small smile on my face and my eyes closed, picturing this moment, remembering it. Remembering where I am and whom I with and exactly what I'm doing.

The sun was setting and I sighed deeply.

"Everything okay?" Dean asked me softly and I hummed out a reply.

"Everything is great."

It wasn't long after that we went to Dean's.

After Tommy and Steph left, Dean and I snuggled with each other on the couch and watched a movie. I've noticed Dean's taste in action and I don't exactly have a genre with movies. I was more content to sit with him.

It wasn't long however, we were making out. How his soft little kisses on my neck, how he nibbled on my ear had me leaning in to him for more.

My fingers digging in to him, a slight moan leaving our throats as I kissed him deeply.

Whenever we make out, I've noticed Dean waits for me to signal him and I appreciate it, I like to feel the control is my decision completely.

I had straddled Dean, once again, this feeling coming back, the one that Steph reckons it means I'm horny as I kissed Dean deeper.

I pressed my body down harder on to Dean and Dean felt it too.

"Beth," he whispered between the kissing.

"I'm okay." I assured him. I freaked out last time because I wasn't expecting it, but I'm more prepared now.

We didn't go any further in the lounge room after our steamy make out session and afterwards, we were both trying not to pant from the lack of air.

After the movie, the night was still young and I wasn't exactly tired. I had a refreshing night of sleep the night before in Dean's arms.

But I held Dean's hand and led him to his room, closing the door and I kissed him again. I wanted to, I felt I needed to and I pinched my fingers and thumbs together, at the bottom of Dean's shirt and tried taking it off.

"Beth, slow down." Dean spoke in to my mouth.

I shook my head and succeeded on taking Dean's shirt off. Dean was blown away by my attitude towards it.

Sighing, I stepped back, annoyed. "I'm okay, honestly, Dean. I want to."

Dean narrowed his eyes at me and I ran my hands up his chest. I was tingling and heightened and, "I want to kiss you." I pouted then.

Dean brushed the hair from my face then cupped my cheek.

"You told me I call the shots, I want to. I'm fine. I will be. Just go with it." I said lowly to him. "When we reach something that I will start to feel uncomfortable with, I will let you know the minute it happens."

Dean pulled my face closer to his. "The second it happens, Beth." He stated in such an authoritative tone, I blinked blankly at him as I licked my lips and nodded.

"The second." I agreed before kissing Dean again. We went to the bed and I wrapped my arms around Dean's naked shoulders and pulled him down on top of me. His hands wondered down my sides to my hips and I stilled, pulling my lips away and taking a deep breathe and exhaling. It didn't take long for me to get use to Dean's hands there before I nodded at him to continue.

Dean nestled between my legs as I eased my legs apart. Dean's hand slowly moved from my right hip, down to the top of my thigh as we continued to kiss.

The kissing, locking lips, it helps distract me and I welcomed it.

I lifted my right leg, locking it around Dean as much as I could. His other hand ventured up my stomach and I tried not to freak out but Dean could sense it and stopped immediately. Leaning up and away from me, I groaned out, annoyed with myself. Running a hand over my face, I sighed. I wasn't letting up though. I want to conquer this fear within me. Instead, I told Dean to lay down and I straddled him again, sitting up right on him, I took my singlet off, leaving me in my leggings and bra.

With both hands, picked up one of Dean's hands and inhaled a breathe of courage.

"Why are you so determined?" He asked me, catching me off guard.

"I have this inner fear in me and I want it gone. I honestly believe that anything intimate is rough and painful and," I blinked profusely, thinking of the right word. "Unpleasant. I know it's not correct and I read." I shrugged my shoulders. "I know my past experiences were brutal. It's like, I dunno, I'm trying to train my brain that it was wrong and I'm right. It makes no sense." I growled, deflating myself.

Dean shuffled up a bit to a sitting position and held me tightly, kissing me softly. "You are making perfect sense."

I smiled against his lips as the kissing got heavier again and I let Dean's fingers explore my body lightly just as I did to him. We kept our hands out of clothes all together and after a while, we were both laying in bed, ready for sleep.

Dean stayed bare chested but I had changed into another singlet and cotton pants as he had his chest pressed against my back.

I fell asleep in his arms once again, feeling feather light kisses on my shoulders and my fingers holding his tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 335 34
Andy now has full custody of Elizabeth, and they're finishing their first tour with her along with them. As the tour comes to an end, Joe and Andy de...
9.7K 286 45
Most books are from the point of view of the good, nerdy girl and the queen b is paints in a very bad light. This story is from the perspective of th...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
306 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...