The Boy Next Door {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam moves next door to Colby... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
new book

•41•

3K 58 71
By xplrrsolby

Sam

I wake up to my alarm I whine and sit up turning it off I stretch and get up going to my closet. I find my clothes and I go to change but I feel the urge to throw up so I run out and to the bathroom and I hunch over the toilet and throw up I flush the toilet and lean against the wall sighing closing my eyes confused on why I keep throwing up throughout the week. I get up from the floor and I go to the sink and rinse my face cupping some water in my hands drinking it swishing it in my mouth spitting it out. I grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste and brush my teeth. I finish and leave the bathroom going back to the closet and change. I grab my backpack and phone and head downstairs "bye mom!" I call opening the door "bye!" She calls back and I leave closing the door.
While I'm walking my stomach starts to hurt but I ignore it since it's bearable only feeling like I'm bloated. I get to the bus stop and everyone is talking Colby looks up and smiles and walks over not having crutches since his ankle is getting better and doesn't hurt much when he walks on it "hey baby" he says hugging me "hi" I smile "do you feel any better?" He asks putting his hands on my hips I shrug "my stomach hurts a bit still" he hums and presses a kiss to my forehead I smile and lean up and peck his lips "yess!!" everyone cheers and we look over to see them looking at us I blush and Colby chuckles shaking his head the bus pulls up and we all get on sitting down and we go to school.
We get to school and we get off the bus and I grab Colby's hand and he smiles and squeezes my hand I smile. "Colbs" I whine as we come to a stop "whats wrong?" he asks pulling me in for a hug and I look up at him my chin on his chest "my stomach hurts" I mumble he kisses my forehead rubbing my back gently "do you need to throw up?" "I don't know" "baby.." he sighs cupping my cheeks wiping my tears before they fall "don't cry" "Sammy what's wrong?" Devyn asks "I-" I stop and run to the nearest trash can throwing up. Colby comes and rubs my back "it's ok baby" I hug him "oh baby" he sighs wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my head "how do you feel?" "bloated" I mumble he furrows his brows nodding slowly "ok.. do you wanna go home? If you do I'm sure Tara or Devyn will bring you home" I look up at him my chin on his chest and pout he furrows his brows "I wanna be with you" he smiles a little and cups my cheek caressing it and I lean into his hand "baby you should go home" I frown "no I wanna stay with you" he nods "ok baby" he says softly kissing my forehead I smile and he pulls away from the hug grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers and we go back to the group. "are you sick?" Kat asks and I shake my head "no, my stomach was just hurting" she nods slowly "maybe it's what you ate" Xepher says "yeah, what did you eat?" Tara asks "nothing" "oh maybe that's why, you should eat something" Shea says I shake my head "I'm not hungry" "no eat, I have a granola bar" Devyn says handing me it I sigh and take it and they go back to talking. Colby wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him "eat it baby" "but I'm not hungry" he sighs "ok but your eating lunch" I nod "ok" he smiles softly and kisses my head.

-

"C'mon baby" Colby says grabbing my hand as I close my locker I nod and we go to the cafeteria. "no baby" he says pulling me the way to the food "Colbs I'm not hungry" "no your eating" he says stern I sigh and grab a tray walking in the line getting food Colby behind me. We sit down at the table and I start talking with the others not eating hoping no one would notice. "baby?" "Yeah?" I look over to him "eat" I shake my head "I'm not hungry" "how? you haven't eaten anything today" Jake says I shrug "I just feel bloated" "but you should still eat if you haven't at all" Devyn says I nod slowly and look at my food grabbing a fry and everyone starts talking again "eat baby" Colby says as he sees me staring at it I sigh and look at him "please" "what if I throw up again?" "if you throw up your going home" I whine quietly making him sigh "just eat, I'm sure you wont" I nod slowly and I take a bite the fry chewing it slowly "happy?" I say putting the rest of the fry down and he chuckles lightly shaking his head "at least eat the fries" I shake my head "eat" he says stern I sigh
and eat.
"We should dump the bells going to ring" Corey says and we nod and get up and go dump. "C'mon baby" Colby says grabbing my hand I nod with a small smile and we leave the cafeteria going to our lockers "do you have water?" I ask Colby and he nods and grabs a water bottle from the top of his locker "thank you" he nods and I take a drink as we start walking to class. "Colbs?" I say as we sit down "yeah baby?" He says grabbing his text book "I'm hungry" he looks at me surprised "do you have anything?" I ask he chuckles "baby you just ate, you even ate all of it" I whine "no baby, I don't have food" he chuckles I huff leaning back in my seat crossing my arms pouting "baby?" "what" I mumble not looking at him "are you, are you mad at me?" I don't say anything making him sigh "you should still have the granola bar" he mumbles sad and I grab my backpack and go in the pocket grabbing the granola bar and I eat it with a smile on my face and Colby chuckles and kisses the side of my head putting his hand on my thigh.
The bell rings and we pack our things up and we leave the classroom going to our next class. "Hey guys" Jake says as we sit next to him "hey" Colby greets "can I come to yours later after school?" Jake asks "I guess" I say "yes" he cheers quietly and I shake my head and then the teacher comes in and starts class.

-

I get to my locker and open it putting what I need in my backpack "ready baby?" Colby asks wrapping his arms around me I hum and lean into him and he chuckles lightly and kisses my head I smile and close my locker. He pulls away and grabs my hand and we walk to the bus. We get on and we sit in the same seat and the bus starts going "oh Sam, is it ok if I come around 3?" Jake asks "yeah it's ok" "what! Can I come over too!?" Corey asks excitedly and I giggle lightly "yeah sure" "yess!!" he cheers I smile slightly shaking my head. I lay my head on Colby's shoulder with a small sigh "you ok baby?" Colby asks and I hum quietly and close my eyes "baby?" "what" I mumble "are you ok?" "I'm fine Colbs" I say sounding mad "oh.. ok" he mumbles and grabs my hand rubbing it "baby.. are you mad at me?" he asks sadly and I sigh "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that" "so, your not?" "no Colbs I'm not" I say with a small giggle and he kisses my head and let's go of my hand wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer laying this head on mine and I smile softly.
We get off the bus and we walk to my house holding hands. We head up to my room and I put my backpack down and I sit on the hanging chair as Colby sits on the bed and I pull out my phone "babyy" I furrow my brows and look up at him "what's wrong?" "I wanna cuddle" I shrug looking back at my phone "babyy" "what Colbs?" I look up at him "cuddle" he says holding out his arms "not now" he frowns dropping his arms "ok" he sighs "I guess I'll just play a game" he mumbles grabbing a controller I nod and look back at my phone.
"Who's that?" Colby asks as the doorbell goes off I smile and run downstairs going to the front door "thank you" I smile paying the guy and he smiles nodding and I take the two boxes of pizza and I close the door going back to my room. Colby looks over "really baby" he chuckles looking back at the tv "I'm hungry" he shakes his head with a smile and I start eating the pizza.
I come back up to my room after putting away the left over pizza and I close the door and I walk over to Colby and he lifts his arms up still playing the game as I crawl on top of him and I nuzzle my head in his neck "oh so now you want to cuddle" "mhm" I hum digging my head further in his neck and he puts the controller down wrapping his arms around me tightly I smile closing my eyes. "Colbs" I say softly breaking the silence and he hums in response "my stomach hurts" I say looking at him "well you did eat a whole pizza" I pout "aw baby what's wrong?" he asks cupping my cheek "you called me fat" I mumble "no I didn't baby" I huff and sit up and try getting off him and he holds me down "baby-" "what" I huff cutting him off and he sighs "I didn't call you fat" "well I am" "no your not your far from it" he says getting annoyed and he sits up so I'm now in his lap I shake my head "I don't even know why you would date-" "no stop it, I don't know where all that is coming from but your not fat and even if you were I wouldn't care and I'm dating you because I love you, I love everything about you" I nod slowly "I'm sorry" I mumble looking down and he lifts my head up with his finger and thumb and kisses me softly "I love you baby and don't forget that" "you sure?" he looks into my eyes and frowns "why are you doubting me?" he asks sadly "I don't know but, do you really?" he furrows his brows "do I what?" "love me?" his face drops "baby.. I promise, I love you with everything and I wouldn't trade you for the world" my eyes fill with tears "I-im sorry" he cups my cheeks wiping the tears before they fall and he kisses me and I melt into it.
It gets heated and he flips us over trailing down my neck and I let out small moans tilting my head "C-colbs" I whimper as he nibbles my sweet spot and he smirks against my neck sucking there. He trails back up to my lips slipping his tounge in right away and we make out for a while. I buck my hips and he holds me down making me whine he smirks in the kiss "p-please" I whine as he trails back down. He grabs my hands interlocking our fingers pinning them above my head he pulls away scanning my face I whine and smash my lips against his and he smiles in it kissing back he starts to grind on me still kissing me making me moan in the kiss. I pull away from the kiss not being able to focus on it and he trails down my neck still grinding "oh~" I moan my eyes rolling to the back of my head throwing my head back. I move my hands from his sliding them up his shirt taking it off he pulls away pulling it all the way off tossing it on the floor attacking my neck again and I buck my hips and he starts grinding on me again.

I hear the door open but I don't think anything of it as Colby kisses me again "yuhh get into it" "COREY!" we jump away seeing Corey, Jake, Tara, and Devyn "oh shit sorry" Colby says awkwardly "uh we'll be downstairs" Tara says closing the door and we hear them go down the stairs "sorry baby" Colby says pulling me in his lap "it's ok" I say and peck his lips he smiles "I love you baby" "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me softly. I pull away before it gets too heated and he frowns trying to kiss me again "baby" he pouts as I turned my head making him kiss my cheek "let's go downstairs" I say getting off his lap and he sighs getting up and Colby puts his shirt on and we head downstairs.
Colby goes to the living room and I go to the kitchen and grab a water bottle. I get in the living room and I grab a blanket and sit close to Colby putting the blanket over the both of us but I move trying to find a comfortable spot "baby stop moving" he chuckles I ignore him and I turn facing him and I wrap my arms and legs around him putting my head in his chest and he puts his hand up my shirt scratching my back gently and kisses my head "why can't you guys be like that" Tara huffs and I look over to see them looking at us "yeah" Devyn agrees "what!? we're great boyfriends!" Jake yells defensively and I giggle softly as they start arguing jokingly and I put my head back on Colby's chest "fine we'll be more like them!" Corey huffs "yeah! step one make sure friends are coming over and don't lock the door when we're about to have sex" Jake says making them all start laughing and I blush deeply and whine hiding my face in Colby's side he chuckles slightly and pulls me in his lap rubbing my back and I dig my head in his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer and he groans softly and I gasp feeling his hard member I pull away looking at him and he smirks "we're gonna go to your room" Tara says as they all stand up "ok" I say and I get off Colby's lap and get up as they go to the stairs "c'mon Colbs" I mumble standing up. I get pulled back by the waist right before I leave the living room and Colby wraps his arms around my waist kissing my neck sending chills down my spine "C-colbs stop" he hums pulling me closer nibbling on my neck and I moan softly as I feel his member he smirks and turns me around and pushes me against the wall smashing his lips against mine and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck giving him entrance. "Sam!" I hear Jake yell as he comes down the stairs and I push Colby off since he didn't stop kissing me and he groans as I leave the living room "oh Sam!" Jake says "what's up?" "do you have any food?" I laugh lightly "yes I have food" "like?" I shake my head with a small smile and I go to the fridge and grab the left over pizza and put it on the counter "just heat it up" "how about old is it?" he asks opening the box "like an hour" he cheers quietly grabbing a plate and Colby comes over and grabs my hand pulling me upstairs with him "Colbs?" I say confused and he hums walking in my room where the others are sat around and Colby brings me to the bed and he lets go of my hand and sits down pulling me in between his legs pulling the blanket over us. Jake walks back in and sits down grabbing the controller and starts playing the game with Corey again. Colby puts his head in my neck "stop" I say annoyed as he starts nibbling it "c'mon baby, just tell them to leave" he whispers "no stop" "please" he continues to kiss my neck "Colby stop" he sighs stopping.

Colby

It's been a couple minutes since Sam told me to stop and we've just been talking to the others watch Corey and Jake play the game. I groan and move uncomfortably pulling Sam closer "Colbs look" he shows me his phone playing a video but I don't pay attention and slowly unbutton his pants he giggles watching the video again after it ends I smile and kiss his cheek. I get his pants unbuttoned without him noticing and he moves making me stop what I'm doing he stops moving and he pulls the blanket up a bit and I kiss his head and he continues talking with the others. I slowly unzip his pants not getting caught and I slip my hand in down his panties gripping his member making his breath hitch "Sammy you ok?" Tara asks furrowing her brows and I start to pump him "mmhm" he covers his moan with a hum of approval and I smirk and Tara nods talking with Devyn again "C-colbs stop" I keep going feeling him grow hard he moans softly bucking his hips I smirk and take his member out and he puts his legs up so it covers up the obvious bump in the blanket. I pump him fast "f-fuck" he whimpers quietly bucking his hips "shhh" he bites his lip keeping in his moans. He grabs my wrist stopping me from pumping him and he catches his breath "uh guys?" he says "yeah?" "you have to leave" I smirk "what why!?" Corey asks "uh my mom called me saying I'm grounded since my grades haven't went up" he says making up a lie and they sigh "ok we'll leave" Devyn says and they all stand up "bye" Tara says closing the door being the last one out. We hear the front door close and I'm quick to move hovering over him and I undress him quickly and he pulls off my shirt and I get up taking off my pants and he gets up and I look at him confused but he pushes me in the bed crawling onto of me smashing his lips against mine and I slap his butt hard squeezing it and he moans and deepens the kiss. He sits up and grabs my member "baby it's going to hurt" he ignores me and lines up with his hole sliding down and I put my hands on his hips massaging them. He bottoms out and he hisses in pain and I cup his cheeks wiping the tears "it's ok baby" he beds down and kisses me and I kiss him back massaging his lower back. He starts to bounce up and down both of us moaning.

(Not writing the whole thing this time)

I fall to Sam's side both of us breathing heavy and he cuddles into me his eyes falling closed and I grab a tissue and clean him off. I pull the covers over us and pull him close kissing his head and he snuggles into me "I love you baby" "love you too" he mumbles tiredly before falling fast asleep and I smile softly and hold him tight closing my eyes and I soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.3K 129
Sam and Colby had a perfect life, but one night it changes for Colby. (Mpreg) This book will contain super sensitive topics!! Started: November 4th...
131K 2.1K 33
In which a girl meets her celebrity crush
229K 5.6K 48
What happens when Bad boy Colby Brock meets the fragile angel Sam Golbach in high school?
69.9K 2.6K 16
You can't break the rules and expect nothing to happen. It's all about balance. || COMPLETED ||